All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
708 Ursulines Avenue, New Orleans, LA, 70116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
"classy staff and neighborhood witha cherry on top"
Very personal staff and nice hot tub to unwind in
1 night trip Jan 7, 2016
Spent the weekend here for a side trip on the way to Florida. Room was charming and very clean. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was great, walking distance to everything but very quiet in the evening. Only negatives were that parking was not convenient and no breakfast, but there are several cafes very close to inn. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Shirley P
"The good and the bad"
This cute quaint inn in the middle the French Quarter was perfect for our family stay. The courtyard was a perfect place to have a glass of wine and relax after a day touring the city. We took advantage of the hot tub even though it was not very hot. It is in close proximity to everything you would want to do. The deli on the corner had the best po-boys! The room was large and the bed comfortable. Just 1/2 block to Bourbon Steet. The downfalls, the check in process was horrendous to say the least. It took over 45 min and when all was said and done my credit card was charged 3 times!! I had to get my credit card company involved to correct. I have emailed the manager about our experince but have yet to hear back. Parking is not just across the street it is a good walk probably about 8 blocks or ten min walk. Good thing is once you park your car you probaly won't use it again because it is an easy walk Jackson Square and anywere you might want to go.
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Renee
"Perfect location with a wonderful staff"
My wife and I absolutely loved our stay at Ursulines. The room was small but that is ok because you only were in it to sleep. It was in a perfect location right off of Bourbon street but a few blocks down from all the fun/noise. It was within walking distance to the French Market, shops, restaurants, etc. The only downside is that the walls are really thin and you can hear your neighbors coming home everyday, so hope that it isn't too late at night if you are a light sleeper. The staff is amazing and we will likely be back during our next visit to New Orleans.
3 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
"Great quiet place in the Quarter"
A great small historic place located at the edge of the French Quarter craziness, but somehow totally separated from it. Quiet and fun. Loved my stay and would definitely book a room here again.
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"A very nice small hotel in the Quarter"
We stayed four nights. The Inn on Ursuline is a moderately priced boutique hotel with comfortable rooms and friendly service. We would recommend this hotel to others, and we will stay there again when we are in NO.
3 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
The hotel is a really cool old place, very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. the only downfall is its a tad noisy, the do give you ear plugs
4 night trip Oct 5, 2015
ted
"southern decadance getaway"
loved the privacy of the courtyard, water pressure could've been stronger, overall enjoyed my stay
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Rene A
"Would recommend"
Great location and place to stay for the price!
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Leah
"Perfect Location"
We came for a weekend getaway. Perfect location. The parking situation wasn't ideal but we had such a great time. Being close to everything was just what we wanted. We will be back.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Loved it, the room was nice, staff was great, around corner from bourbon st too!
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
"2 thumbs up...."
Quaint, close by everything we planned to see. Very peaceful staff always on duty, however didn't seem to want to be bothered. But when asked they did what we needed.
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Great location for walking"
Great location for walking anywhere in the quarter. It was quiet and a great neighborhood feel. Went to a patisserie around the corner and it was filled with locals that knew one another. Only bad was the weather was HOT. In the cooler months I don't think it could get any better. The place to stay if you just want to experience the quieter side of New Orleans
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Quiet, private, but close to all the excitement of the French Quarter! Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Cute French Quarter Inn"
We had some AC problems and it was miserably hot at first but we also went during the peak of summer. The location is PERFECT. Next time I travel to New Orleans I will stay here again. Walking distance to everything.
3 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
Janet
"Nice hotel on the bottom floor!"
Service was great, everyone was very nice and helpful! The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was difficult to keep the room cool, but it was July. Two flights of very dangerous, steep, thin stairs to get to room. Would stay there again if on the bottom floor.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Anita
"Inn on Ursulines & New Orleans Sights."
Quaint bulding in French Quarter. Staff helpful w/ New Orleans highlights & calling you a cab. My room quite comfortable, but no place to sit except on bed.Tables & chairs outside of room & whirlpool (comfortable water temp.) Small grocery store/grill down the block. Reasonable prices. Got to see lots of sights & then back to Inn on Ursulines to recooperate.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2015
Kathleen
Clean, cozy, and more modern inside than I was expecting. The staff was wonderful and the bathrooms and closet were impressive. I would recommend this place, it's now my favorite New Orleans hotel. Fair warning though: we were getting dressed to go out...on July 4th...at 8PM...and one of the other guests called the front office to complain multiple times in a five minute period and hit their ceiling with something repeatedly to get us to walk more quietly. In other words, this really isn't a party hotel (which is fine). If you intend on drinking in your room I would probably go elsewhere, but for a nice place with your loved ones this one's tough to beat.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Quiet Inn in the heart of it all!"
This was our first trip to New Orleans and we had the most amazing experience, largely due to the comfortable accommodations and centrality of the hotel. It was just an easy walk to all of the must-see attractions, and when the witching hour would arrive, we were able to escape the colorful streets and sleep soundly at the quiet and cozy inn. The staff members, such as Al and wonderful housekeeping staff, made it seem like home for our short stay, and were always there to point us in the right direction. I HIGHLY recommend this little gem to any travelers who wish to get the full French Quarter experience. Thank you so much, Inn on Ursulines!
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Shawnie
"662"
This hotel was in a great location and very clean and the staff was very helpful
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
kevin
"Great Little Boutique Hotel"
Great little hotel, but the stairs are treacherous with big bags. Stayed here a night before a cruise. Very convenient, staff was great. good room.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
richard
"Quiet Hotel in The French Quarter"
We truly enjoyed our stay. We were within walking distance of the French Market and everything else that the French Quarter has to offer. The beauty of it all was that we were tucked away in a quiet area that felt safe and comfortable. We will gladly stay here again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
kelaleos
"The hotel over charged me"
I was charged additionally upon leaving for being accused of smoking in my room. Not only that the bathroom was filthy with bugs and globs of hair in the shower. The hot tub is only open till 9 :(
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
nikki
"Would stay again"
Nice, simple, quaint, and in a GREAT location. If you want more, stay someplace else!
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Good Price for Great Stay - But Bad Wi-Fi"
I loved my trip to New Orleans with my finance. We had a great time walking and eating our way around the city and the Inn on Ursulines was located in a great spot that let us get all around the French Quarter, but we were located on a quieter street. The bed was comfy and the AC worked well considering we visited in June and the heat and humidity were both high. The staff was very friendly and the accommodations were generally very good. Only two things kept me from giving this stay 5's across the board, and they are that the wi-fi connection was just down right terrible, which was frustrating since I had been in town for a work conference prior to staying over a few days for vacation, so I needed to be online to wrap-up some work before I could fully enjoy my days off. The other issues is that the water pressure in the showers was very low.
3 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Great Experience"
I loved the old charm that the room provided. It was very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Stay at this inn!!"
It was wonderful! And at a great price too! The convienant location in relation to everything was super ideal.
5 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Nick
"Comfortable stay in frenchman quarter."
Small guest house at the quiet end of Bourbon St. Great, safe location. Staff were helpful. The room was cool and beds comfortable.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Julene
"Easy access to everything"
Hotel was comfortable. Beds were great! Plenty of room for two people. Close walking distance to everything. Stayed two nights, will stay again:)
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"I have stayed in better."
Not sure how every room is but #5 was not good. There were no chairs in the room, made enjoying a cocktail difficult. Also made getting shoes on an adventure. The courtyard was not good with a wall of air conditioners, I counted 11, made a lot of noise. Good location but eh for the room.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Roy
"No big problems. Big help."
Only complaint was being told we couldn't check out an hour later. Other than than that it was great! Parking is off site (which is fine, it is New Orleans, I was happy to have a spot). There was a shift change as I was leaving to park and the new employee realized a street was closed and I wouldn't be able to follow the usual directions. He immediately called me an walked me through exactly where I needed to go. Then, when a friend of mine slipped on a stair case, he was intermediately outside asking if she was ok and if he could help (he had seen in on the security video). Lovely room. Clean, if a little small (but who knows how old the building is). All the amenities and a nice courtyard and hot tub. Great area. Short walk to Jackson Square, around the corner from Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop, and QUIET!
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Alison
"Great Hotel, Staff was great!"
My husband and I stayed with our almost 3 year old. Nice room with 2 queen beds. Great location. And all of the staff was great!!! We will definitely be back!
Other trip May 28, 2015
lindsey
"Convenient location with great staff"
The staff were very nice and helpful. The location was excellent. The stairs getting to our room was a bit treacherous- very steep and narrow (almost like a ladder)- especially when carrying a suitcase down. But the room was very clean and comfortable. Overall, a great place to stay.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Erika
"NOLA Inn on Ursulines Memorial Day 2015"
Great location in the French Quarter near Jackson Square with just a few minutes walk! Friendly staff and comfy room.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"New Orleans Weekend concert"
Nice but not for anyone that can't climb stairs, Request a 1st floor. No and I mean No parking, a lot is available but a few blocks away. True feel of living in the french quarter back in the day! Clean and Location was the best!
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Hi! Be causciou!"
The room is nice but the staff is so ** rude. It was raining in the French quarter at the midnight and we're smoking OUTSIDE and the white haired staff asked us to go elsewhere. He was told that we live in this hotel. Not symphsized at all. I means this place is definatey good location, but be cautious: that guy is not a good guy. Be cautious. You might get kicked out in raining days under their holy roof. Hahahha.
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Good Stay, with exceptions"
We enjoyed our stay, with a few exceptions. Parking was four blocks away, a dirty, oily rag was found on our bathroom sink and the price for one night was unbelievably high...at least 3 times more than it should have been.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Roger
"Friendly staff and a great location!"
The location was just far enough from the noise and crowds but still centrally located and walkable to all of the French Quarter's sites, shopping, and dining! Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, and my room was nicely appointed and clean. Really enjoyed my stay, and will absolutely recommend the Inn on Ursuline to my friends.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"would come back again"
It was close to all locations for food, shopping and tours. the staff was very friendly and helpful to find new locations and at the French market I was able to eat my favorite food (fried green tomatoes).
Other trip May 11, 2015
Becky
"Nice place infested with flies"
We arrived on a Saturday afternoom. Very quiet street three blocks from cafe dumond..no hotel parking exists at this property. A one person front desk/lobby person was very nice... Told me to park across street,brought me a parking pass for the car and helped us with our luggage to the room. With flashers on, left car five minutes and returned to car and $40parking ticket!!! The girl apologized but that was it. Spent day in French quarter... all fine and fun.. Rooms are nicely furnished with very comfortable bedding and space...only problem during four night stay was condition of our room door...it was so badly warped that you could see daylight all around the door frame ... Some weather stripping might be helpful..our problems were flies and cockroaches..after slaying at least fifty large flies, saw a 3 inch cockroach in the shower tonite. Talked to the front desk guy and he said " this is the French quarter sir. I have lived here over 30 years. There are flies in the French quarter, get yourself a good fly swatter." Kinda puts a damper on a trip when u fight off flies every time u go to your room. I have stayed in the French quarter several times before and never had a bug issue. Would never return to this place again.
4 night romance trip May 2, 2015
serge
Rooms were small but clean. Courtyard needed some work and the back steps were narrow and dangerous. I slipped on them and fell. Staff was very nice.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great Staff. Great location"
The staff was very welcoming. Close to everything and on somewhat quiet street. I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"far enough away from bourbon st. but close enough"
bourbon st was half bock up but three blocks down to all the partying. perfect location to get to all activities with out all the madness. the maitenence guy was doing laundry at 3 a.m. which woke us up but told the front desk and the problem was handled. carrie at the front desk was very helpful on where to go for food and things to do.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"from neighboring Pensacola"
We had a great stay here. Great location, nice staff. cozy spot to stay.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great!"
Absolutely wonderful!
3 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2015
"Quiet place in the French quarter"
Really enjoyed my stay here! Nice and quiet. Friendly staff, comfy beds, good size bathroom, hot tub (soak your feet before going home.. From all the walking, you'll be glad you did). Great price (stay 2 nights, get 3rd night free!). If you have a lot of luggage or a problem with stairs, book early and request first floor. Very accomadating and a close walk to Bourbon street and also Decatur.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
kecia
"Amazing location in the french quarter"
Inn on Ursulines was really wonderful. The location was great - in the heart of the french quarter but far enough from Bourbon Street for some peace and quiet. The hotel room was very clean. The rooms are extremely spacious, but clean and with the necessities. The hotel staff was so helpful and welcoming. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the French Quarter in New Orleans.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Inn on Ursulines"
Nice and clean hotel. The staff was very friendly. We enjoyed the courtyard for relaxing in the afternoon. The neighborhood was also nice and very convenient to attractions in the French Quarter.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Jerry
"Would definitely stay there again"
Juju at the hotel desk was fantastic every single day. The room could have been cleaner--grungy baseboards, etc.--but was all right. Stairs with tall risers might be a challenge for some guests. A very bright light outside our room meant I had to use a sleep mask every night or wake again and again. The bathroom was large and comfortable. Beds felt great. The location cannot be beat.
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Quiet and Comfortable"
We brought our 10 & 12 yr old girls for Spring Break. The double queen room was comfortable for the four of us and the bathroom was updated with antique charm. The beds were extremely comfortable, the maid cleaned our room beautifly each day, and the front desk is friendly and efficient. The area of the French Quarter closes down after mid evening so we opted for cab rides home late at night, out of an abundance of caution with our daughters. So, while I hadn't really planned on the cab rides, we enjoyed this property and will stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015