All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2422 Shepherd Of The Hills Expy, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Stay Away"
Came here after just getting back in town. Don't bother if it is after midnight you won't get a room. There is a phone and the person on the other end will argue telling you that there isn't a reservation
1 night trip May 19, 2015
TONY
Just a quick stay but it was the perfect price. Clean, wonderful service, and in a nice part of Branson. The only suggestion I would offer is to extend breakfast hours past 9:30am. I like to dawdle in the mornings while on vacation and would prefer not to have to leave the hotel room until at least 10.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Hannah
"Great location and a good variety breakfas"
Great place.... When coming back I will always check here first for vacancies
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
jan
"Branson weekend"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. For the price the hotel was great. The breakfast could improve. Basic cereal, boiled eggs and pastry. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"A great option in Branson!"
We loved our stay here. The location is great easy access to all the attractions ,and the whole hotel is so clean! We were also impressed with how friendly and helpful the whole staff was. Its obvious they care about their hotel and the guest expierence! The free breakfast was great and plenty of options! We will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Benjamin
"Loved it"
It was great! Bed was very comfy and clean....our whole room was very clean and nice, especially for the price. Breakfast in the morning was delish...the biscuits and gravy were wonderful! Front desk woman was extremely nice and helpful. It was also very quiet. Will stay here again hands down!
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Given a good grade."
Quiet and peaceful night of rest after a full day of activities.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice Motel.."
We would stay here again. The room was very clean and it was a very quiet motel. Staff was so helpful and friendly which was a big help they will get your tickets to your shows for you and you just pay them which helps out so you don't have to worry about all that. It's not far away from most of the shows we went to. Sight and Sound was just down the road and so was Pierce Arrow which you could walk to if you wanted. But I would highly recommend this place and will stay here again when we come back!
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great value"
Rooms very clean helpful staff easy access to Branson attractions. Breakfast simple but good auto pancake machine made good pancakes. Will be staying at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Bryan
"Restful"
Our kids were all busy with their own plans for Christmas, so my husband and I decided to "get away." It was wonderful. The motel is close to all of the venues we wanted to visit, our room was quiet and restful (which we needed desperately). Breakfast was very good. The staff was helpful and kind. What more do we need?
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
O R
"Great place for a good price!"
A very nice hotel, with very lovely Christmas decorations for December. The bathroom was a little small, but no real problem. Friendly staff, and the free breakfast gave the early riser in the family time to drink coffee and wait. Only VERY minor thing (and certainly no reason to not stay here) is that they don't have pens and notepads in the room like some hotels, but I asked to use a pen at the front desk and they were more than happy to let me do so. Overall I would say for the price this is a great hotel!
4 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great location near all of the shows"
Great location near the Branson strip. Warm and cozy with all the amenities.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Dat
"Ok"
For a family on a budget it's ok. Next time I will splurge and get a little nicer hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Miranda
"Great hotel for the price"
My family and I stayed here on our recent trip to Branson. You can find much more luxurious hotels in Branson , but you would be hard pressed to find a better hotel in this price range. We had zero complaints during our four days here . The rooms were very very clean. The hotel staff was exceptional. The breakfast was what you would expect of a hotel in this price range. The location of the hotel was also very convenient. Located on Shepherd of the hills Expressway, you can get to almost anything in Branson within 5 to 10 minutes. Our family would definitely stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Scenic stay"
Great hotel for the price, very clean.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
lisa
"Convenient Location Excellent Staff"
This hotel is a little bit older but still super clean, and at least to me that is more important. It has a mom & pop bed and breakfast type of feel because the staff was so friendly and helpful. It is in a really central location to all of the shows we had planned and is an excellent price for the service received. I would stay here again on my next trip to Branson.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Christina
"Clean, quiet, and comfortable"
Friendly owners and staff. They were helpful with information too, There was such a peaceful air about the place.
Debbie
"pleasant vacation"
out of all of the hotels I have ever stayed at this is the best one I have probably stayed in about over 50 hotels since I was a child and this one I at the top the staff was great and everyone was so nice and courteous and always there when you needed something and the breakfast was amazing as well I cant wait to go back to branson so I can stay at this hotel again
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
matthew
We stayed two nights for the same price of our third night at a different hotel. The only difference was the room size. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were neat and tidy. A very well-located hotel for Branson. Economical yet clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Quick/Short getaway"
The hotel was clean and quite and convenient to the Sight and Sound Theater. Hotel was easy to get to and location was such that we could avoid all the "Branson" traffic. The breakfast was excellent, my husband was especially taken by the pancake machine. The staff was friendly. We would defintely stay here again. The only negative was the limited number of restaurants close by. They only one in walking distance was a steak house that was pricey and the food was only so so.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
roger
"SLEPT LIKE A BRICK"
This hotel was clean, the staff was ok, (same person at check-in, as check-out). The Continental breakfast was very small, the room extremely hot, and was too crowded. The beds were like sleeping on a brick. If you like hard, hard beds, then this hotel would be great, but we had a very sleepless night.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
kathy
"Poorly insulated"
The noisiest hotel we have been at in a long time. It sounded like a waterfall was in our room. Each time someone showered or flushed it sounded like the water was coming right by our room. We were on the first floor and could also hear every little move the people in the room above us made. Very hard to sleep. Will choose another hotel for our next Branson stay.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Jen
"Very nice hotel close to everything."
We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was very nice and quiet. We were really impressed at how clean the hotel was. We would highly recommend it.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Very clean and comfortable
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"close to events"
I was surprised to be charged $7 per night extra to have a connecting room.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Very quiet hotel. Just off the busy main strip."
Hotel is quiet and just off the main strip of Branson. Hotel staff was very pleasant....almost as if you are at a bed and breakfast. Would stay here again anytime!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Peg
"Great Location--Quiet Area, but Close to Sites"
My husband and I stayed in a room with a King size bed and a love seat for lounging. We had a beautiful view of the landscape behind the hotel from our window on the 4th floor. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. The complementary breakfast served each morning was very nice--cinnamon rolls were delish and the biscuits and gravy were too! The front desk were very courteous and helpful, and even booked our shows for us. We look forward to coming back and staying here again in a few years!
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
M. Sewell
"Very Friendly Staff"
We enjoyed out stay at the Scenic Hills Inn very much. I had read that some people were put off by the "key instead of card lock" thing - but it was no big deal and I absolutely did not feel any less safe with the "old style key". We did not have a chance to check out the breakfast. Rooms were nice and very clean. The only mark would be that the bathroom was small and our toilet was hard to flush - you really had to put some muscle into it. Water pressure was awesome. The staff (lady) at the front desk was VERY friendly and helpful - great sense of humor. We would choose this hotel again - couldn't beat the price.
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
Cheryl S.
"very clean"
quiet room, friendly staff, nice view, easy access to SDC
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
weekend trip
"DON'T BOTHER!!!!!"
Our trip plans for Labor Day weekend had changed and Scenic Hills was extremely rude. Said they could not help me and I had go contact Hotels.com. So when I did, Hotels.com was very helpful to change our dates and said the rest of our trip was good to go. When we arrived, Scenic Hills had cancelled our entire reservation and was not the least bit helpful in trying to accommodate us. Very poor customer service
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Would Stay Here Again"
Hotel is off the main strip which was nice. Was surprised the room smelled smoky since it was smoke free. The bed was SUPER comfy! The breakfast was okay. The hot tub and pool were in great condition and the staff were very nice.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Sondra
I just stayed one night...I wanted a nice quiet place for a little get away time and also a place I had not stayed before. This was a perfect place for me as I travel a lot by myself now. Yes I will tell people about it.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great motel, great price, great staff!"
Hard to believe you can get such a great place for so little money!
4 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2014
Elizabeth Reynolds
"Away from the traffic, but close to everything"
Hotel was very nice, could be updated, but that didn't take away from my stay. Breakfast was awesome. This hotel is in a great location. It is away from the "main strip", but very accessible to everything.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Will go back!"
It was a cute little place that was close to all the fun but not in the middle of it all which was great. Right off the road but wasn't loud at all. Walking distance from the Promise Land Zoo, less than 5 from the "main strip" of activities. Pricing was affordable, relaxing pool area. Staff was helpful and nice! Rooms were clean. Typical hotel breakfast, but was good. Enjoyed it very much!
3 night romance trip Aug 4, 2014
Location was great. We stayed on the fourth floor and it was super hot in the hallway. Breakfast was good. Space was tight trying to get the food but plenty of seating.
3 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Clean, comfortable, convenient and affordable
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"A Great Discovery"
Although I've been to Branson many times, this was our first stay at Scenic Hills Inn. It certainly won't be our last. The staff, from the front desk to housekeeping, was genuinely interested in making our stay special. Our room was immaculate upon arrival, and was prepared that way daily. The pool and spa were very nice, and the inn provides extra towels poolside for guests. We had a room facing east and the view was a picture postcard. The location was excellent, only minutes to the attractions on the strip, and easy access to Silver Dollar City. Since returning home I've already shared this great discovery with family and friends. We'll be back!
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Kenny Belford
"Friendly people, helpful and accomidating"
Quiet surroundings, nice people and courteous staff. Located away from the bustle of the area but close to the attractions. Would recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing break from everyday life.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nice hotel at an affordable price."
Our recent stay was pleasant, afforded us easy access to Branson, and was very clean at a low price. The plumbing needed work, as the drains in the walls were loud and disturbed sleep. Other than that, we would return & recommend it, but would probably ask for a different room if we heard water rushing through the walls again.
Ralph
We enjoyed our stay. This made our 2nd time to stay and we will definitely stay there again. Had a good breakfast too
3 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
David and Linda Biggs
"Scenic Hills Inn. Highly recommended!"
This was a very affordable, but nice hotel off of the strip. We had a king room. It was quite nice, with a very comfortable love seat, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The room was very clean and quiet, which was amazing since American Idol was holding auditions and the hotel was completely filled. We had a nice view overlooking the valley below. This is the place to stay if you are looking for a hotel reasonably priced, that is clean, comfortable, and even better off the strip a few blocks. There is a sort of back route from the hotel if you want to skip all the traffic and get to Branson landing or the interstate. Also it is quick & easy to get to Table Rock lake from this location. I plan to stay there next time we go to Branson.
7 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"A comfortable place to stay!"
The room was clean as well as the lobby. Refrigerator worked, shower and the carpet was clean. The room was spacious. Very nice place to stay!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
lori
Nice place to stay. Not overly fancy but you're not paying a ton either. Staff was friendly. Free breakfast was boring but it was free. Beds were sort of hard but not terrible. Overall nice place, good location and had fun in the pool. Would stay here again but may also find somewhere else in same price range.
3 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
"Very Clean and Very Comfortable"
When I checked in and was handed a room key - an actual key and not a key card - I was a little taken aback. How old is this hotel, I thought. I had not seen a hotel key in years. But beyond that, there was nothing else that would lead one to think this hotel was old or outdated. The room was beautifully appointed with very nice - very new looking furniture. The TV was surprisingly large - maybe 42" flat screen. Couch looked brand new. Everything was very clean and very confortable. Would stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Derek
"Anniversary"
First time me and my husband have been away from kids in the eight years that we have been married.this hotel was perfect for us.great price, friendly staff, clean,awesome pancake machine for breakfast!!!!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Rachael
"Three day vacation"
We loved this hotel! The maid service was fantastic! I did wish the parking lot was a bit flatter, but overall we enjoyed all three days here. Super quiet and convenient to all of the attractions. Pool was nice to relax at the end of the day. We never got up early enough for breakfast, but we didn't mind at all. We would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to everyone.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
"Friendly, helpful owners and staff"
Close to the strip but far enough off to avoid the traffic.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
Randy
"Branson USA"
The motel was conveniently located right off the blue route. Since it sits on a rather steep slope you enter the motel on the third floor. Parking in the back was the only option on a motorcycle. The rooms were clean and the staff friendly. The beds were not very comfortable and there was no clock in the room. The place still uses keys for the doors but the key does not work on the dead bolt. Overall I would rate the place with 3 1/2 stars
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
"Convenient location"
It was very enjoyable, however, the bed was a little too hard. Very quiet and pleasant.
2 night trip May 16, 2014