All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2422 Shepherd Of The Hills Expy, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The stool was a little slow to flush.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Lucinda
"Un-eventful'"
Un-eventful. Good inexpensive place for a stopover.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
paul
"Love our stay"
We enjoyed our stay at Scenic Hills Inn so much we planned another stay for the Christmas season. The hotel is well maintained and very clean. The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. The breakfast room is large, and the selections were nice. The hotel is conveniently located just off the strip, making access very easy. Great location!
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Price was great but room was ok"
Roaches in room and sheets didn't fit the beds
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great place to stay."
We went to Branson for a few days to just get away for a few days. The hotel was not far from either old Branson or the new are . The staff was very helpful and courteous and gave great directions and advice on what to see. The room was very clean and spacious with a large bathroom. The furniture and bed was a little outdated but served it purpose. My wife and I were very pleased and would have no second thoughts about staying there again. You will not be disappointed if you decide to stay here.
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Very pleasant and SUPER clean"
I had never stayed here before so decided to give it a try. FIRST: ALL NON-SMOKING. All hotels have "non-smoking" rooms or floors, but when violated the room is just sprayed to get rid of smell. Not here. Non-smoking meant just that - non-smoking. Even had signs on the door directing smokers to stay 30 feet away from doors and to exhale before entering. Made it very nice and clean smelling throughout. SECOND: SUPER CLEAN. The room looked like I was using it for the first time ever. It didn't matter where I checked, all areas were super clean without exception. THIRD: NICE VIEW. My room had a beautiful sunrise view of the Ozarks in full bloom. FOURTH: QUIET. I almost thought I was the only one there - but the parking lot was full and I did see one parent and child walking through. I never heard anything through the walls. FIFTH: FRIENDLY. Check-in was seamless. Very friendly and helpful staff. SIXTH: VALUE. The last time I was in Branson I paid just a little less, and received a LOT less. This facility was worth much more than I paid for it, making it a value-add. Adding this to the list of places to stay in the future. You won't be disappointed.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
brian
"need to clean"
The picture on the computer look better then up close and personal...the pool was nasty needed to b clean and the hot tube was luke warm
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Good stay"
Great service in an affordable hotel.
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Nick
"Will stay again"
The hotel was great. The staff was very friendly and rooms were very clean. Had a nice variety in the continental breakfast. The only downside was being on the second floor we could hear every footstep above us.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Ms"
Breakfast was terrible....hardly anything to pick from. Spring running water 24/7 down the parking lot....looks real bad. Water Has deteriorated the drive and water is a slip hazard.
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Satisfied customer"
Our room was clean. The staff was friendly. We enjoyed our visit, and will stay at Scenic Hills Inn again!
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Where was breakfast?!"
The lady at the front was rude and unhelpful. They tact on an extra fee on top of the stay and tax but couldn't tell me what it was for. They wanted us to reuse our used towels. The room was dated. The sink wasn't in the very small bathroom. The best part though was their idea of breakfast. They had cold biscuits and gravy that you could pull from the fridge and heat up yourself, hard boiled eggs, bagels,french toast that again you had to heat up yourself and cereal. They did have a pancake maker but it wasn't in the breakfast room. It was out in the hall by the bathroom where it couldn't be seen on the way in. Needless to say I won't be staying there again.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Great Hotel and Location"
The staff was friendly and the hotel was well kept, even though it was a older hotel it was clean comfortable and the beds were great
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Marquita
"Just a family trip"
We went for an overnight stay in Branson, and this hotel was perfect! It was right on the main hwy with easy access to the strip or the red route around town. It was a nice, comfortable, clean hotel with hot breakfast and a welcoming atmosphere! We will use this hotel again for trips like this!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Shelby
"Stay Away"
Came here after just getting back in town. Don't bother if it is after midnight you won't get a room. There is a phone and the person on the other end will argue telling you that there isn't a reservation
1 night trip May 19, 2015
TONY
Just a quick stay but it was the perfect price. Clean, wonderful service, and in a nice part of Branson. The only suggestion I would offer is to extend breakfast hours past 9:30am. I like to dawdle in the mornings while on vacation and would prefer not to have to leave the hotel room until at least 10.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Hannah
"Great location and a good variety breakfas"
Great place.... When coming back I will always check here first for vacancies
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
jan
"Branson weekend"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. For the price the hotel was great. The breakfast could improve. Basic cereal, boiled eggs and pastry. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"A great option in Branson!"
We loved our stay here. The location is great easy access to all the attractions ,and the whole hotel is so clean! We were also impressed with how friendly and helpful the whole staff was. Its obvious they care about their hotel and the guest expierence! The free breakfast was great and plenty of options! We will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Benjamin
"Loved it"
It was great! Bed was very comfy and clean....our whole room was very clean and nice, especially for the price. Breakfast in the morning was delish...the biscuits and gravy were wonderful! Front desk woman was extremely nice and helpful. It was also very quiet. Will stay here again hands down!
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Super clean and nice!"
Me, my daughter and my friend stayed in Scenic Hills Inn 2 nights. We were very impressed! The hotel is located at nice scenic place, away from main strip but close enough to get there in 5 min or so. Super clean outside and inside! The hall is really pretty, has a little gift shop. Pretty décor on the walls. Really quiet. In our room we had everything we wanted: nice clean beds, ironing board and iron, hair dryer, big flat screen TV, free WiFi. In the morning they serve hot and cold breakfast. Staff is super nice and polite! There is a hot tub and swimming pool outside the hotel. Nice and clean parking lot. We were impressed by everything and will definitely stay in Scenic Hills again and advice it to our friends.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Ekaterina
"Given a good grade."
Quiet and peaceful night of rest after a full day of activities.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice Motel.."
We would stay here again. The room was very clean and it was a very quiet motel. Staff was so helpful and friendly which was a big help they will get your tickets to your shows for you and you just pay them which helps out so you don't have to worry about all that. It's not far away from most of the shows we went to. Sight and Sound was just down the road and so was Pierce Arrow which you could walk to if you wanted. But I would highly recommend this place and will stay here again when we come back!
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great value"
Rooms very clean helpful staff easy access to Branson attractions. Breakfast simple but good auto pancake machine made good pancakes. Will be staying at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Bryan
"Restful"
Our kids were all busy with their own plans for Christmas, so my husband and I decided to "get away." It was wonderful. The motel is close to all of the venues we wanted to visit, our room was quiet and restful (which we needed desperately). Breakfast was very good. The staff was helpful and kind. What more do we need?
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
O R
"Great place for a good price!"
A very nice hotel, with very lovely Christmas decorations for December. The bathroom was a little small, but no real problem. Friendly staff, and the free breakfast gave the early riser in the family time to drink coffee and wait. Only VERY minor thing (and certainly no reason to not stay here) is that they don't have pens and notepads in the room like some hotels, but I asked to use a pen at the front desk and they were more than happy to let me do so. Overall I would say for the price this is a great hotel!
4 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great location near all of the shows"
Great location near the Branson strip. Warm and cozy with all the amenities.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Dat
"Ok"
For a family on a budget it's ok. Next time I will splurge and get a little nicer hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Miranda
"Great hotel for the price"
My family and I stayed here on our recent trip to Branson. You can find much more luxurious hotels in Branson , but you would be hard pressed to find a better hotel in this price range. We had zero complaints during our four days here . The rooms were very very clean. The hotel staff was exceptional. The breakfast was what you would expect of a hotel in this price range. The location of the hotel was also very convenient. Located on Shepherd of the hills Expressway, you can get to almost anything in Branson within 5 to 10 minutes. Our family would definitely stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Scenic stay"
Great hotel for the price, very clean.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
lisa
"Convenient Location Excellent Staff"
This hotel is a little bit older but still super clean, and at least to me that is more important. It has a mom & pop bed and breakfast type of feel because the staff was so friendly and helpful. It is in a really central location to all of the shows we had planned and is an excellent price for the service received. I would stay here again on my next trip to Branson.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Christina
"Clean, quiet, and comfortable"
Friendly owners and staff. They were helpful with information too, There was such a peaceful air about the place.
Debbie
"pleasant vacation"
out of all of the hotels I have ever stayed at this is the best one I have probably stayed in about over 50 hotels since I was a child and this one I at the top the staff was great and everyone was so nice and courteous and always there when you needed something and the breakfast was amazing as well I cant wait to go back to branson so I can stay at this hotel again
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
matthew
We stayed two nights for the same price of our third night at a different hotel. The only difference was the room size. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were neat and tidy. A very well-located hotel for Branson. Economical yet clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Quick/Short getaway"
The hotel was clean and quite and convenient to the Sight and Sound Theater. Hotel was easy to get to and location was such that we could avoid all the "Branson" traffic. The breakfast was excellent, my husband was especially taken by the pancake machine. The staff was friendly. We would defintely stay here again. The only negative was the limited number of restaurants close by. They only one in walking distance was a steak house that was pricey and the food was only so so.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
roger
"SLEPT LIKE A BRICK"
This hotel was clean, the staff was ok, (same person at check-in, as check-out). The Continental breakfast was very small, the room extremely hot, and was too crowded. The beds were like sleeping on a brick. If you like hard, hard beds, then this hotel would be great, but we had a very sleepless night.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
kathy
"Poorly insulated"
The noisiest hotel we have been at in a long time. It sounded like a waterfall was in our room. Each time someone showered or flushed it sounded like the water was coming right by our room. We were on the first floor and could also hear every little move the people in the room above us made. Very hard to sleep. Will choose another hotel for our next Branson stay.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Jen
"Very nice hotel close to everything."
We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was very nice and quiet. We were really impressed at how clean the hotel was. We would highly recommend it.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Very clean and comfortable
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"close to events"
I was surprised to be charged $7 per night extra to have a connecting room.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Very quiet hotel. Just off the busy main strip."
Hotel is quiet and just off the main strip of Branson. Hotel staff was very pleasant....almost as if you are at a bed and breakfast. Would stay here again anytime!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Peg
"Great Location--Quiet Area, but Close to Sites"
My husband and I stayed in a room with a King size bed and a love seat for lounging. We had a beautiful view of the landscape behind the hotel from our window on the 4th floor. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. The complementary breakfast served each morning was very nice--cinnamon rolls were delish and the biscuits and gravy were too! The front desk were very courteous and helpful, and even booked our shows for us. We look forward to coming back and staying here again in a few years!
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
M. Sewell
"Very Friendly Staff"
We enjoyed out stay at the Scenic Hills Inn very much. I had read that some people were put off by the "key instead of card lock" thing - but it was no big deal and I absolutely did not feel any less safe with the "old style key". We did not have a chance to check out the breakfast. Rooms were nice and very clean. The only mark would be that the bathroom was small and our toilet was hard to flush - you really had to put some muscle into it. Water pressure was awesome. The staff (lady) at the front desk was VERY friendly and helpful - great sense of humor. We would choose this hotel again - couldn't beat the price.
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
Cheryl S.
"very clean"
quiet room, friendly staff, nice view, easy access to SDC
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
weekend trip
"DON'T BOTHER!!!!!"
Our trip plans for Labor Day weekend had changed and Scenic Hills was extremely rude. Said they could not help me and I had go contact Hotels.com. So when I did, Hotels.com was very helpful to change our dates and said the rest of our trip was good to go. When we arrived, Scenic Hills had cancelled our entire reservation and was not the least bit helpful in trying to accommodate us. Very poor customer service
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Would Stay Here Again"
Hotel is off the main strip which was nice. Was surprised the room smelled smoky since it was smoke free. The bed was SUPER comfy! The breakfast was okay. The hot tub and pool were in great condition and the staff were very nice.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Sondra
I just stayed one night...I wanted a nice quiet place for a little get away time and also a place I had not stayed before. This was a perfect place for me as I travel a lot by myself now. Yes I will tell people about it.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great motel, great price, great staff!"
Hard to believe you can get such a great place for so little money!
4 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2014
Elizabeth Reynolds
"Away from the traffic, but close to everything"
Hotel was very nice, could be updated, but that didn't take away from my stay. Breakfast was awesome. This hotel is in a great location. It is away from the "main strip", but very accessible to everything.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Will go back!"
It was a cute little place that was close to all the fun but not in the middle of it all which was great. Right off the road but wasn't loud at all. Walking distance from the Promise Land Zoo, less than 5 from the "main strip" of activities. Pricing was affordable, relaxing pool area. Staff was helpful and nice! Rooms were clean. Typical hotel breakfast, but was good. Enjoyed it very much!
3 night romance trip Aug 4, 2014