All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
2631 W NW Loop 323, Tyler, TX, 75702, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"Needs Updating"
room was not maintained. hairs all over the place worn sheets missing security latch on the door rather noisy doors slamming early in the morning
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Close to place I was visiting"
Really enjoyed my stay. Staff was great.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Jerry
"Staff was rude"
Room was hot and I am pregnant and had an 8 month old in room and they didnt care, just kept saying it would cool off when it wasnt. I had to call corporate to get them to call and change my room but after that they hotel staff was so rude
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
Stacy
"never again"
This hotel has no elevator, something i would have appreciated knowing before booking. Front desk staff were not rude, just seemed totally unconcerned. Needs a lot of work, hallways dusty, broken equipment, etc.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"A Great Stay!"
We were very impressed with the hotel and location. It was perfect for what we needed and the staff was great. We will definitely stay there the next time we're in Tyler Texas visiting!! The rooms were clean and spacious!!!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Room was quite large. Bed very comfortable. Nice cold air but the AC unit leaked water on the floor so you feet got nice and wet when you got out of bed. Staff is very friendly. No complaints really. Had a wonderful night!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2013
"you get what you pay for."
Well for the cheap price, you have somewhere to lay your head at night for the time that you are there. The washer and dryer were out of order. the breakfast sitting area is enough for a total of 8 people to sit. They don't allow you to take your food to your room because its better to stand and eat apparently. The side entrance had a "safety feature" that is there for design anyone can walk in and out of there. The mattresses slip off the bed frame for some odd reason. the remotes skipped every other channel. the hair dryer didn't work.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
ms.z
"Staff Does What They Can"
This is a place to stay for one night or if your budget is strict. Luxuries are in short supply. The rooms are old and all accommodations/amenities are as well. Everything is clean and the staff is helpful. The free wifi is nice but somewhat sporadic. Breakfast is sparse, but the coffee is good. The surrounding neighborhood seems a little suspect, however we had no problems. Overall, our stay was an okay experience, but Days Inn really needs to do some upgrades!
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
K
"It is what it is"
The service was great. The hotel could definitely use a renovation. But with inexpensive rates, remodeling doesn't seem to be a goal.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
J
The people working there were very nice. The hotel is a little older, but it was clean. Not a luxury hotel, but for the price it was good. No elevator to the second floor.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Overall a very good hotel"
The hotel was clean!! The room was clean too!!! It was centrally located. The customer service was good. We stayed for just one night with family but the overall experience was good!!! I would recommend this hotel!!!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
"This hotel should not be classified as a 2star one"
The room is smelly and dirty. Both my wife and I could not sleep well due to allegetic room environment. I got this hotel from the blinded offer for a 2star hotel by Expedia and regretted deeply. This hotel is about 1/2 star.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Le
Room was hot and dirty. Sheets were stained, bed was stained. Hallway was dirty. Felt like we were staying in the slums not a best western.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Tyler
Dear guest, I want to personally apologize to you for your stay with us. our housekeeping department been notified and address this problem right away. thank you.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Disapointed
"great"
great place and great price. would def stay again!!!!
Response by Days Inn and Suites Tyler
Hello Mrs. Trudy Thank you for your feedback. we greatly appreciate your opinion. thank you
3 night trip May 30, 2013
trudy
"Acceptable"
This hotel works for the price. Overall it was very clean in all the important places (sheets, toilet, tub, sink) but as far as the rest of the room it was hard to distinguish the line between clean and just old (chairs in the room, carpet, holes in the walls). The very first night we killed a small roach in our room. However I have nothing but good things to say about the staff. They were very sweet and helpful. So if you need someplace to stay for just a night or two on a tight budget this place ended up working out alright.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Tyler
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing days inn and suites tyler for your trip. your feedback is very imporantant to us. This will gives us guideline to improve our self as team and provide more than just room for you and other guest. Once again thank you for staying with us. We look forward to see you again.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Always comfortable"
I stay at the same Days Inn every couple of months when I visit friends in the area. The desk clerk is always friendly and polite. The hotel is older, but is very clean and comfortable. It needs a few minor repairs (a closet light sconce was off once and a new paint job wouldn't hurt), but for the price I've very happy with it and will continue to stay there.
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2013
"just what we needed"
better than expected, was in tyler for a soccer tournament. room did not smell, comfy bed and spacious room. did not partake in the breakfast so cannot comment on that but everything was working surprised to have a micro and fridge. front desk clerk was very friendly and curteous. thanks
1 night trip with friends May 11, 2013
ezznfred
"Convenient to First Monday in Canton"
We felt safe and the hotel was clean. It's in need of some TLC as it shows signs of wear. The price was great and we were glad to have the breakfast although the area is quite small. They need an attendant to oversee the breakfast area and keep it clean and stocked. The staff was friendly-the price was great- I will come back.
2 night business trip May 2, 2013
Jane Pool
For the money I spent, it wasn't bad... had worse, but also, had better.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
amy
Overall a good stay. Comfortable beds
3 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Great very clean older hotel with all amenities"
Enjoyed the stay and appreciate your good service and pricing.
Response by Days Inn and Suites Tyler
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your feedback. your reviews is very helpful to us.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
single traveler
"Very good for the price."
This was my second stay at this same hotel in two months. Both times the front desk clerk was very polite and helpful. During the first stay, my complaints were minimal: no stopper in the bathtub and no channel guide for the television. Otherwise a comfortable and clean room. This trip, everything was in place, including a yippy little dog in the next room (obviously violating the no pet policy). It could have been an issue but settled down before evening so my stay was very comfortable.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"not enough eggs for breakfast.... Sigh.."
it is okay.. we rather stay somewhere else instead of this place. Sorry.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Judy
"Leisure"
Hotel was dirty and stunk in Hallways. My first room was to be non-smoking and smelled of smoke. Staff was not reactive. Broken things all through out the room that needed repairs. Not a good place to stay.
3 night trip Jan 24, 2013
"good hotel if u want to save money"
the first room they placed us in had live roaches. we complained and they moved us to a cleaner room.
Other trip Jan 27, 2013
cheerypunk
"Staff was vey nice"
Very comfortable beds, nice big rooms and fair prices. i would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2013
Blondi
"Very Disconcerning"
I was suppose to be in room 222; however, between my mental exhaustion and the fact the room I entered did not have all three numbers posted, I ended up accessing and staying in room 223. This is disconcerting because at 12:30 AM, someone attempted to enter the room in which I was sleeping with a key card. They attempted twice until I yelled out, "This room is occupied". It was not until the next morning, when I was leaving, that I saw the room across from the one in which I was staying was room 222. When I approached the hotel staff, they laughed it off saying they thought it was weird that room 223 was occupied. I never felt I was in danger, because I flipped the metal lock in the room. What is very discomforting is that my key card, that should have only accessed room 222, allowed me to access 223. This tells me their key cards are not individually keyed to specific rooms. Personally, I will not stay at this facility again.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2013
Malissa
"Good Value"
Good Value. Clean room with comfortable bed and good location in Tyler.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
"Dissatisfied customer"
Hotel staff was not aware that I had booked through hotels.com when I arrived at the Days Inn. Once they located my reservation after a 15 minute wait, they tried putting me in a room with two doubles after I had already reserved a king non-smoking through hotels.com. This took a while longer to get sorted. Bedding was discolored, not sure it was clean. The following morning, a new staff member was running the desk. Same lack of customer service here. The staff at Days Inn had to make phone calls to someone with every question I had, it was as if they didn't know what they were doing. Overall the service of the hotel staff during my recent stay will keep me from ever staying at a Days Inn again.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2012
Josh
"close to concert attended"
Disappointing
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
Filthy dirty room, Corporate should be ashamed their logo is on the door.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
The room was about what we expected. We did have some issues with the frig in the room. It wasn't cooling properly. The breakfast was unexceptable. The same eggs stayed on the bar for three of our four day stay. They had a green cast..no lie!
4 night business trip Nov 28, 2012
Disappointed with the overall experience.
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2012
"Very Disappointing"
The room I reserved was not available upon arrival so had to use a room with only 1 bed and a pull out couch for the first night. The couch turned out to be a very small single bed pull out. Both rooms were old and unkept as was the entire hotel. Smelled old and musty. Also, I left some unopend canned drinks in the 1st room and upon my return the drinks were gone. When I asked the clerk about the drinks I was told they thought I had left the room and so housekeeping took the drinks home. This is unacceptable.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Disappointed
"So so hotel"
older hotel. Beds were very comfortable. Food was 6 miles away which I didn't expect.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"Makes me think...One night stay"
This hotel is a great example of a one night hotel. If you stay more than one night you will start seeing more and more disappointing details. I believe this is a reopen or under new management because the staff is quite small. Same person clearing breakfast also working on rooms. But if it is a stop during your roadtrip you'll be fine.
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2012
SrSajda
"Will not stay here again"
The reservation for a room with a king size bed was not honored, the room smelled of bleach both days and there were what appeared as wet spots on the floor in the room, the hotel lobby and hallway. There was no card reader to access the second story from the end of the building so you had to enter from the lobby. The hot breakfast was a joke as absolutely no attempt was made to take care of the patrons, no cups for drinks, syrup was in a gallon jug with only a little in the bottom of the jug, no one was partaking of the hot breakfast and neither did we as there was no value in it.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
we enjoyed our stay. Management was very helpful to us. All in all we had a very good stay
2 night trip Oct 21, 2012
"Lacking"
The price was good, so I went for it - learned my lesson. Waited for 20 minutes before anyone came to the front desk (booked through Expedia and already paid, or I would have gone elsewhere), and the condition of the room was poor. Dingy/mildew smell mixed with that of cigarette smoke throughout the property. Dog barking all night in the next room did not help - we called the front desk, but this issue was never resolved (3-night stay). People were loud, and the doors on each end of the building were never shut - anyone can walk in/through at any time. My wife and I needed a quiet place to spend the weekend on a shoestring budget - we made the wrong choice.
Other trip Oct 28, 2012
Charlie
Close to main roads to get around the city. Breakfast each day was nice. The cleaning staff did not do their job.....bathroom floor not clean, supplies not filled each day, staff missed cleaning one day. Desk service was very helpful and attentive with our needs. Stay at Amarillo, Days Inn for one nite and it was very clean and newer.
Family trip Oct 5, 2012
Rooms need to be updated- air conditioner in room was very loud. Shower was hard to get turned on.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"Very clean, friendly staff, beautiful rooms"
The internet was also very fast, the location was great... Was shocked that it only had 2 stars. I was weary about how things would go because of this, but was there four days and everything was just fine!
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2012
L
Was good. Some off the other guests were quite noisy late into the night
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Wonderful Hotel!"
We had to evacuate for a hurricane and stayed here for 2 nights. The staff was wonderful! The room was well cleaned! Bed linen looked and felt brand new! Carpets were clean and not sticky like most hotels. The breakfast was great. The location was great. The list goes on! If i ever come back to Tyler, Texas this is where i'll be staying :D
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2012
sabrina
The attendants were very friendly. But the rest of the stay was very inadequate. There aren't enough parking spaces. The room had a stuffy smell. The bed was super firm on the edge of the bed and mushy in the middle..There was a gap between the bottom of the door and the floor that was so big you could see people's feet when they walked down the hall. The second night our key didn't work. We went to the front desk for help to find no one there. We called the hotels number and when the attendant finally answered we had to wait for him to come from a room upstairs somewhere. The free breakfast was cereal, waffles, stale danishes, milk, orange juice, or coffee. We won't be staying there again.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2012
Renee
My wife wanted to leave when she saw the hotel. There were boarded up sections of the hotel and we were worried about security.
Response by Hotel Management
We want to apologize your experience with us. To insure how important your safety to us we have installed security camera through out property and we have 24-hour desk clerk is on duty. We hope you would give us another chance to show you how important your safety to us. Thank you
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
Art
"great"
I had read the previous reviews and was a little concerned but the room had been updated. The air worked great. Microwave and fridge in the room. Right on the loop close to a great restaurant. Breakfast served and coffee maker in the room. For the price I got it was a great deal.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2012
"good location"
clean ,good service,great price!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012
scott

"Pass this by and do yourself a favor"
I should have slept in my rental car. Sheets never changed my entire time there....complementary breakfast was dry cereal and a brown banana.
Other trip Feb 8, 2013
"Convenient Hotel In Tyler Texas"
Very impressed with the Hotel manager and his wife, both were very helpful during our stay. Room was larger than average and the included breakfasts were more than adequate. Thoroughly enjoyed our 8 day stay. Hotel is very near all major routes very handy if you are touring in the area. All public areas were clean and tidy and cleaned every day, our room was kept well serviced and all staff were all excellent. Would definately return to hotel and therefore recommend a stay here.
8 night family trip Oct 1, 2012