All hotels in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia, United States of America

"Nice place a bit outside of town"
We enjoyed our stay and will stay again. The room was small but efficiently laid out. We had a single, queen bed, a small closet, a writing desk, good -sized night stands, a large window seat with a cushion (suitable for sitting or reclining or storing suitcases), TV, coffee maker, micro-fridge, microwave, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, full bath (with shampoo, etc.) and Wi-Fi. So yes it's the full deal. Everything was clean and in good repair. They provided a hot breakfast that was a step above the usual for a motel chain. The staff was friendly and helpful. Any complaints? Well, it's out of town, not near many eateries. And the bed was a little on the firm side. That would be about it.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Douglas
Great hotel.. Was a little far from food but was well worth the drive
3 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Exactly what we needed!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
We have used this location several times on our trips between Fairfax Station, VA, and Dayton, OH. Always enjoy a reliable and comfortable night's stay at this motel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Great place for an overnight stay"
Room was comfy, breakfast was good, nothing around area, Just bad night for someone not being considerate by letting doors slam - dont close quietly.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Everyone Enjoyed!"
I actually booked several rooms for my brother and group of motorcycle riders (just a group of people who enjoy motorcycles, not a gang/club!). It was an overnight bike ride and everybody had a great time. They were extremely pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel. A couple of folks upgraded to suites for a very reasonable fee. Since there was a downpour on their way back to the hotel they were unable to stop at the restaurant where they had planned to have dinner. The hotel staff gave them a recommendation for pizza delivery and they were able to enjoy time together in the breakfast area. Also, they were grateful for the hotel laundry as they had a lot of clothes to wash/dry after the storm. This hotel (along with its staff) was an excellent selection for their ride!
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
Luann
"In town for motorcycle rally"
Very friendly check in. Did see a couple minor issues but not anything that would steer us away. Was near the major highway, but did not really notice the noise, perhaps because we were in a room on the opposite side of the building.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"they made us change rooms halfway through"
We got a hotel room to act as a go-to spot for my girlfriend's chronic pain management instead of camping at a nearby festival at which we were vending. They completely ruined one of our days by taking over 5 hours of our time to pack up an entire room of jewelry making supplies and moving because our room's key reader's battery died. Why these aren't hardwired and why no maintenance worker was on site to repair it while we slept or while we were at the festival is beyond me. I will be asking for a full refund or at least for one day plus pain.
5 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"Very good hotel- not so good location."
I loved our stay. But to get to Morgantown it was a 1/2 hour drive. I think next time we will go to the city and pay more rather then the far drive. Other than that, breakfast was good and we really enjoyed the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2014
"Best experience so far."
The room was spotless and the fragrance was wonderful. So clean. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Carolyn
"Clean and comfortable"
Very nice, friendly staff and clean hotel. Not close to much, but a nice stopover for the rest of our trip.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
cindy
"A very pleasant stay!"
Very comfortable, extremely clean and price was very good.
4 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Robert Fries
"Great hotel for low rates"
Hotel was very clean. Service was extremely friendly. Had no problems.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Rex
"Back off the interstate but could not hear it."
The place was very clean, very quiet, off the beaten path of food but they had free breakfast with a great assortment to offer, The rooms were very clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Dawn
"decent hotel"
decent rooms, nice staff. No restaurants nearby. asked staff for food recommendation, they sent us to a gas station that served pizza. 3 miles away. AC smelled like someone peed into the fan so we had to turn it off.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Nice looking new space, but noisy"
Great curb appeal, nice new finishes. But, the construction is flimsy and the noise between rooms is among the worst I've experienced.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
People were great
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Very clean, nice staff, quite, pleasure place to stay.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Khn
"Good overnight stop."
Fine for an overnight - small rooms.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Only hotel in the area, not much in the way of places to eat that we could see. Newer hotel, clean, good bed.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
went to a wedding in deep creek, even though it was 20 miles away, we enjoyed our stay, the breakfast was great. I would stay here again.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Robin
"She graduated"
Daughter graduated from wvu and since I had stayed at this facility several times before thought it would be great again and it was. I know what to expect and again they delivered. Nice breakfast on the weekend and the staff step up every time I stay. Thank you
Other trip May 19, 2014
dad of wvu grad
"Super!"
Staff was very helpful; room was excellent.
1 night family trip May 13, 2014
Roelofs
"Was close to where I needed to go"
I thought the bed was very comfortable. I was very disappointed with the "free" wi-fi. Could not get it to stay connected! It kept switching me to the other connection which I assumed was their website for their business. I thought it was my tablet, tried my husbands tablet which is different than mine & had the same problem. I did appreciate them letting us have a late check out, but was not aware of the charge until I got home.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Carol Druck
"Nice and clean"
It was a nice and comfortable place. I stated there one night!
Other trip May 11, 2014
Hasan
Hubby and I were traveling from the East Coast to a destination in Colorado. After several hours of traveling on the first day of our trip we chose to stay in this hotel. The hotel grounds and building is clean. Our room was quite nice and had a refrigerator and microwave. The only drawback is the location is isolated from restaurants and the one convenience store located nearby closes at 9pm.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
MariGoRound
"Reasonable hotel, but eat before you get there"
Our room was clean and well appointed. We're becoming fans of the Microtel chain after this 2nd stay at one for an intermediate destination on a trip to see family. We pre-paid, and check-in was fast and easy. The included breakfast was good, fresh and plentiful, including biscuits and gravy as the hot option the day we were there. I'm not a fan of that particular dish, but my wife enjoyed it, and there were plenty of fresh pastry options to keep me happy. The only fault we can find with our stay, which isn't really the fault of the hotel, was a complete lack of restaurant options closer than a 20 minute drive. That wouldn't keep me from staying here again if I were going through the area, but I wish I'd know to stop for dinner before we got there.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Kathryn Smith
"Great service"
Very clean and great customer service
5 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014
Nick
"close to where i had to go"
This was not my first time staying at this hotel. like always, the stay was good.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel. Friendly Staff."
Arrived late, but was greeted with a friendly smile and our room ready. Clean room, and a nice breakfast waiting in the morning. Make sure you know the exit off of highway 68 because it is in the country. The road leading to the hotel from the exit seems secluded but it is just a short drive to the Hotel. I would use them again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Guy
"Comparable to many expensive hotels in basic needs"
This last stay was my second one, and my next trip to the area will also include staying there. I have stayed at high-profile hotels all over the world but the basic essentials of security, comfort,cleanliness, and friendliness are here at the Microtel Inn for an excellent price.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
DRM
The stay was refreshing. The breakfast was delish. The staff were top notch. The only complaint in the room was the screeching high pitch noise coming from the older model TV. Sometimes these high frequency pitches are detected by younger people. I could barely detect the noise but my daughter was in pain over it. We kept the TV off once we realized where the sound was emanating from. The neighborhood turned out to be a prison. It wasn't dangerous, just a bit unnerving. We love Wyndham hotels and the is now a point of destination for future travels.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Terri
"Business Trip"
The hotel was fine. Very clean, nice staff! There's NOTHING even close to it, so unless you're visiting someone across the street at the penitentiary, stay somewhere else! No food/restaurants nearby (unless you think 20 miles is nearby!). Upon returning to my room after work one evening, I found the door to my room open...very disturbing and the staff/management did nothing other than saying they'll check with housekeeping. Breakfast foods looked like they had been frozen for weeks and then thawed! The rooms are very small, hence the "Micro" name but very clean, as was the bathroom. Good Luck!
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
We arrived at night and was difficult to find.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
"disappointing"
The hotel is very attractive, clean, neat and the food is very good. However, the room had no heat - it was not working, the refrigerator was not working and the bed was as hard as a slab of concrete. The internet was very poor in the evening. The price is very high for the remote location, it is 20 miles to any place to eat. I have stayed before here and the staff was nice, but the person at the front desk this time (in the morning) was not particularly interested in anything I had to say.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Great value in the middle of nowhere"
For the money this was a great deal. The place was clean and quiet.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
David Gustafson
The overall experience was pretty good - the biggest downside is that there wasn't much around it off the exit except a gas station. It's close to Morgantown but far enough out to stop you from going there to get food. Breakfast is good and the room was spacious and nice. The only gross thing was finding a hair when turning down the bed and on one of the towels. It is a nice place to stay though! Definitely recommend it.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Staff was excellent and friendly. Hotel was experiencing internet and TV issues - unfortunately this caused me HOURS of extra work once I got home. Not please about that! Restaurants 20+ away. If I didn't mind driving 20 to eat, I would have stayed there.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"A nice quiet hotel with a just short drive"
The staff was wonderful the hotel clean and roomy. Continental breakfast had a wonderful spread. If you don't mind a twenty minute drive this place is a perfect place to stay at a great price if you're visiting Wisp or Morgantown! I'll absolutely book again!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
We stayed here overnight because I was working in Deep Creek, MD and didn't want to drive back to Pittsburgh at 2 AM. so I wasn't expecting much, just a clean place to sleep. It went above and beyond my expectations. The building seemed relatively new and was well maintained. The staff was friendly and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. I would stay here again the next time I work in Deep Creek.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Clean and courteous"
My stay was great, the only complain i have, is that the shower head needs to be replaced with one that can be adjusted. I have stayed at this hotel many times. i am very satisfied. From the front desk to the housekeepers, the employes are very friendly and courteous.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"??"
Everything inside the motel was good: room, breakfast. The motel was located some distance from the main road, in good weather the road and parking lot would have been clear but on this occasion everything was snow covered. as we left we realized there was a prison a few hundred yards away.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the Wisp!"
Nice hotel for our weekend at the Wisp Ski Resort.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Everything was great except the NOISE!"
The bed was comfortable, the room was clean... the room was perfect for a quick overnight stay. However the walls were SO THIN, door slams were so loud, and the other residents were completely disrespectful by shouting through the hallways. Our next door neighbor slept with the TV on, and since the walls were so thin, we had to sleep with music on too to try and drown out the rest of the noise.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Elyse
"Perfect stay after skiing at Wisp Resort in MD"
What a great Expedia find. This hotel was about 20-30min drive from Wisp Resort in Deep Creek MD. The staff member at the front desk was very friendly and helpful when we asked about placed to get dinner. We ended up choosing to go back to Deep Creek to eat at Uno's instead of further west into WV. The double queen bed room we got was excellent. The room had plenty of space and storage, mini-refrigerator, microwave, tv, and coffee pot. The bathroom was spacious and clean. The beds were nicely made and very soft. We overslept the breakfast, so I can't comment on that offering. The hotel was very clean and presentable. We will recommend and use this hotel for future visits if needed. On the plus side, we learned you could bring pets if needed.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Nate
"Roomy and clean hotel. Pet friendly."
Being a pet friendly hotel, room was very clean and smelt good. Breakfast was good too. The location is not bad but had to drive 20 miles to get to shopping and dining area.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
HP
"close to Wisp ski resort"
The room was especially clean looking and smelling. The linens were crisp and very white. Beds were very comfortable, too. My husband was very impressed with the above average continental breakfast . Would surely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the area of Hazelton/Morgantown.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Barbara Kemp
"Hotel was fine"
Hotel rooms were small but clean. The hotel was in good condition and the price was right.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"A gem of a hotel"
The staff here is always friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean and neat. IF there were any criticisms, the only two things I'd like to see changed are: (1) a newer (flat-screen) TV in the room and (2) some better fruit selection in the breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
IH
"one night state"
the bed was hard as a rock, but the breakfast was very nice and the room was fine.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014