All hotels in Jamaica, New York, United States of America
138 05 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY, 11435, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"hangin out"
worst hotel i ever stay in
1 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2015
jose
"Worst. Hotel experience"
I parked my car in the hotel parking lot that can only hold about 9 cars come out the next morning and my tail light busted out and car number damage I go in the hotel to report the incident at the front desk the receptionist tells me there is nothing she can do I ask her to run the tapes she tell me the camera doesn't. Work. The heat in the room doesn't. Work and all the sheets are stain. Dont eat the breakfast the sausage the just take it out the box microwave. It and act like the cooked it horrible service.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"God for business"
Great location for business, close to the train and restaurants.
3 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Rafael
"Will not stay here ever again"
What you pay for is what you get. I went on nba all star wkend and booked at the last minute so this is what I got for my money.My husband and I just wanted to go to New York for Valentines Day. The area where the Hotel was at was not very pleasant but that didn't scare us off because we stayed in another hotel a couple of years ago that was very nice on the inside but the are was not good. The people at the front desk were very nice and helpful our whole stay. The breakfast was very good. The people in the next room had about 3 children which 1 or 2 of them cried alot during our stay.I do suggest that they have someone that speaks english to clean the rooms because she could not understand a word I was saying which delayed her cleaning our room both days. Room was in good condition but not somewhere that I would book again. Because it was nba all star wkend the price was jacked up to almost double the normal price a night for this Hotel. The price a night that it really is is what it is really worth.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"bad hotel"
bad experiance next to my room the halway there was a lot of smell some body smoking pot
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
saleem
"Just mediocre."
Not too much to talk about. Small room, a little far from JFK, can't be called as cleaniness.
"It was not good"
my stay was not good I ask to speak to menenger and never got a call back
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Shanta
"."
made reservation for a king size got a queen. was not happy. i couldn't change
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"love it"
Great spot easy access to highways mixed with all races and different food groups love it
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Vanessa
"Very nice and comfortable hotel."
I had a great exprience there, it was close to everything needed. Shopping, food, etc. The room was nice and clean, and also quite and comfy.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
KC
"I wouldn't consider this hotel again"
I arrived at 10:30 PM on a very very cold night. There was NO place to park at the hotel! The front desk staff told me to park on the street if I could find a spot. I drove around for 20 minutes, saw some shady characters standing around on the streets, not a single place anywhere near the hotel that I could park my car. I ended up going to another hotel to spend the night and wasted $100 that I prepaid for this place.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Douglas
"Jamaica, NY hotel"
Although the location is not the best, the hotel is near the airport and the Jamaica Station. Room was extra clean with moderns facilities.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Luis
"Close to JFK"
Feather pillows, beware of allergies. Not informed and asthma attack. Windows extremely drafty, so drafty we thought windows were open. Had to find parking on street. No shuttle to airport, which was advertised on one site.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Pat
"Convenient to JFK."
There was no parking and had to find street parking. Small Inn and small rooms. It fit our needs of a one night stay for an early flight. One HUGE problem was the feather pillows. My daughter had a full blown asthma attack. Started with coughing and then gasping for air. We know our daughter has animal allergies, but have never encountered feather pillows. Once removed, rescue inhaler and allergy medications given she recovered. The Front Desk said they have a mix of synthetic and feather. Just a lesson learned to ask and check the pillows in the future.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Pat
"when we stayed in Lexington Inn for airport closur"
The room was cold when we walkes in. TV was there but there was no remote. some electric outlets were too lose to hold the plugs. The towels were yellow stained and had gunks on them. cab driver told us not to walk around the neighborhood. But the price was reasonable for the condition and the breakfast was good
1 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
juyoung
Room was cold at night. Breakfast was until 9:30 am but at 9:10 there was no more hot food available. Doughnuts were stale. Farther from JFK than advertised. Facecloth was a torn piece of towel.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"lacking customer service"
The rooms are very small. During my first night the room was cold. The heater wasn't Turing on. We called the reception desk and we were on hold for a very long time to get help. My husband had to walk downstairs to get the receptionist for help. From the moment we walked in there was no other customers. The receptionist was on his personal phone talking talking talking. We didn't have his attention. Professional courtesy should be him giving the customer (me) his attention not yapping away on the phone. While we were calling for the heater issue he was still on the phone. I'm just saying good customer service goes a long way.
2 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Yasmin
"Dirty"
Expensive and not very clean
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
A bit costly for the Price. But if you runout of options near JFK this would be the choice.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
No parking. ..curtains don't close all the way. The staff was fine.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
j
"I would go back"
I enjoyed my stay the staff was pleasant the place could have been a little cleaner but it was a pleasant stay
4 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
philomine
"Location / Breakfast"
Good & cheap Location to stay one night near JFK. Don't expect anything from the Breakfast buffet. Go to the Wendys right across the street.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Marco
"Review"
It was wonderful
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2015
"Horrible and rude management"
When I arrived the guys at the front desk said my reservation was cancelled and didn't want to give my the price I had booked it at, and told me to call Expedia, until I said I would look online and make another reservation. I wanted to just go somewhere else but it was late and I had a rough day.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Very excellent hotel near JFK airport."
I had the best night at that hotel. The room was clean,they had breakfast for you. It is 10minuts from the air port.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
ayat
"Good service, bad guests"
The staff, room and service was good but I had a bad experience due to loud noises coming from the room next door. It was 5am when I began to hear a group of young girls making noise. I complained to the front desk and it seems they contacted them but the immature young girls retaliated but knocking on our door and hiding away until I confronted them. Unfortunate experience but the hotel service was good.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Sheena
"outlets"
Not enough outlets I had to unplug the lamp to chare my phone
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"DISSAPOINTED"
THE SHEETS HAD HOLES IN THEM.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Cynthia
"Its good for the price"
The staff is horrible they dont know how to talk to people and they request a extra $50 when u check in
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
laniesha
"Feels ghetto"
Owned by Indian folks, not super friendly or personable. Room smelled like a very strong air freshener, waaaayyyyy too much. I'd suggest to use a lot less of it or none at all unless you guys are masking something. I kept window open for a long time to air everything out as I was chocking there with my infant baby and I don't mind nice smells generally. This was too much. Room itself was ok, I can tell cleaned to a bare minimum but I could deal with it. All night kept hearing Latin music beats til 5am. Couldn't wait to leave at 7am when my baby woke up.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"bad experience"
My reservations was for a king size bed i got a queen.. small room, noisy,
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
ziko
"good for the rate"
nice quite clean room
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
stephen
"weekend stay"
It was okay nothing too special
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Hotel location need more parking area for guess"
the rates are to be lower
4 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Ralph
"family visit"
N/a
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"great location near subway"
Quick check-in and staff very helpful as this was my first time in New York and excellent location close to subway. Room was nice, spacious and clean and met my needs and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and would come back
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
sisters' trip
Tiny rooms with no place to move around. Advertised airport shuttle was false. Hookers working out of the second floor.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"great stay"
Great hotel! Lots of stores on strip room was very nice and clean staff was friendly!
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Kiara
"Do not stay go somewhere else seriously. ."
It was horrible. I had to drive around for an hr to find parking only to park 5 blocks away by myself. The room had spider webs all in the room. Staff was rude and did not care. Do not stay not worth it. Seriously. Pay the extra 10 or more dollars and go somewhere else. I wish I could give less than 1.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Good hotel worth the money spend near the metro"
Nice budget hotel have smoking rooms which I am looking for
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
arab travler
"Hole in the wall rat trap"
Hoped to stay here and get a shuttle to JFK, but they falsely advertised a non existent airport transportation service. The room provided was incredibly small and stuffed in a corner. When I requested a different room, were advised no changes could be made to our reservation, as they had already taken our money. Saw 2 instances of older gentlemen from the Indian continent arriving with young blond lady friends to spend some hours of delight. Will not stay here again
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great For a weekend trip on a budget."
Room was smaller than i expected. But lots of storage. Covers over the mattress, so no bed bugs to worry about. Beds are VERY comfy. The room could have been cleaner. I wiped the showerhead because it was simply, gross.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Deneen
"Hotel was in bad area"
The room was very small and area was not good. The hotel was okay, but staff was very nice.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Deb
"Not shabby"
While the neighborhood isn't the greatest, the hotel was clean and the staff was nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"better breakfast"
Fine
3 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
José
"Affordable hotel in the heart of New York"
Hotel was small with limited parking spaces, but very affordable. The room, although small, was comfortable and clean with heat, A/C, basic cable, and a small fridge. Breakfast was better than I expected and provided every morning. My overall experience was good.........!!!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Kessy
I been like this hotel since 2013
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
ryan
"poor customer service"
made reservation to stay 8 nights but only stayed 1 night. we got there and my credit card was decline but was not notify by the hotel or anything , only found out when i got there.
8 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
"Terrible facilities"
Water is dipping from the ceiling of restroom. It is too disgusting. No free shuttle service and it is a bit scary safe to walk to Air Train. It is close to subway station though.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Nice hotel with unbeatable location."
Great stay, incredibly close to the Air Train that takes you to JFK a 15 minutes walk or just take the bus right across the street. Going to Manhattan, Harlem, the Bronx? The subway station is just a 5 minutes walk. The staff is so incredibly friendly. I would definitively stay there again!
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2014