All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
1121 19th Street North, Arlington, VA, 22209, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely but chilly!"
The hotel itself and everyone involved with running it from the valet service to the receptionists to the maids and the waiters . . . everyone was polite, helpful, and pleasant. The hotel was well appointed, the location was ideal for us, and the food was very good. However, the entire hotel was very chilly. Our room was quite chilly including the bathroom which had no hot water . . . warm, yes, but barely!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Mary-Scott
"Very enjoyable stay"
Very convenient location just 1.5 blocks from Rosslyn Metro station. Room was clean/comfortable, staff was polite, and the hotel in nice condition. The $17 credit for breakfast was well worth the slightly higher nightly price and very convenient. Now a few nits... but not big deals: A little strange having the front desk on the 4th floor. I disliked having the shampoo & conditioner dispensers permanently attached to the shower wall. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Everything was perfect"
Everything was perfect, junior suite was amazing
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Anthony
"class act"
perfection from check in to check out!!
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"Not your usual hotel"
Though affiliated with the Starwood group of hotels, this comes across as a boutique hotel. Modern clean lines and all the amenities you might need are available. Not just the lines were clean, the hotel was clean! No stale smells, no leftover dust balls in the corners, no surprises! Check in was easy, and our room (though we chose the most basic available) was spotless. We enjoyed an intimate and delicious dinner at Amuse, the Italian restaurant in the hotel. We chose to eat outside the restaurant proper, instead taking a seat in the lounge area so as to watch a Duke basketball game on ESPN (which the waiter readily accommodated). The food was very, very good! Our stay was very brief but this hotel is right by the Metro, has potentially great views from the rooms (if you spring for a little higher floor!), and would be very comfortable for anyone with business in the area or looking for a location from which to explore Washington. I bet you can see the fireworks from here on the 4th, and it would be ideal for a visit to Arlington Cemetery or to see the Iwo Jima Memorial!!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Debbie
"Great location for Public Transport and Georgetown"
This hotel is a great location for walking to Georgetown. The free parking was very available. The room was super clean and the bar was a great spot for a 3PM beer before getting ready for the evening.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
I'm was mAd cause we order the hot tub suite but the gave us a classic suite Un happ bout that evevery thing else was cool.
cyrus
Was upgraded to superior king, which was very nice, with a view of the Monument. Bed was relatively comfortable, room was clean. Front desk staff very nice. 2 blocks to metro, right at Key Bridge which is nice for walks/runs. Downside - no mini bar and you have to take two elevators when going and coming. Offered points for not getting maid service, which came anyway.
Lauren
"Nice Hotel.... Takes time getting to your room"
It was my first time staying at this hotel. Its super close to Georgetown (about 5 min drive). Hotel staff was nice and the hotel itself is very upscale/modern. Only thing about the room is that 1. It takes time getting to the room (you have to take 2 elevators getting there) 2. They don't provide refrigerator (I stayed in standard room) 3. The room itself smelled little funny when I first came in (It was like wet humid smell) But other than that It was a nice stay :)
Nicole
Really pleasant over-night in Arlington - easy access to DC. We didn't realize we'd have to pay for parking - that was a hassle. Secondly, I like tea at night (I bring tea bags I like) and there was no coffee maker in the room. I found that annoying. Lots on the plus side: Fabulous gym - top notch. Hotel desk staff were uniformly good, courteous and thoughtful. They asked if we needed to stay late, explained the parking situation, gave a sheet of nearby restaurants. Complimentary wine later in the afternoon, and complimentary tea and coffee in the am.
"Great Place to Stay"
Great hotel and staff. Not a lot of food options in the area.
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Jonathan
"horrible valet service"
Valet was not good. Arriving at the hotel for check in I had to go find valet service. I found at least two guys just sitting there looking at the camera. Returning from a night out I had to find valet again. When I was checking out I call down 20 mins prior to have valet pull my car up. When I got out side my car was not out front but all three valet were on their cell phones. Poor service
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you for staying at Le Meridien and for sharing your comments with us. I apologize for the inconvenience with valet service you experienced. Please be mindful that Le Meridien does not own a garage so the valet parking is provided by a third party. Rest assured we will follow up with the management team of the valet staff to make sure their service level is maintained at the high standards we require. I hope to see you back at Le Meridien in the near future.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Thanks!!"
Thank you for offering such a great hotel at such a great rate. Made my daughters first visit to the area very enjoyable!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
patsy
"In the cut"
It was good, I wish I could have tried the restaurant and gym while I was there.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"great Hotel"
Very nice stay
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
carol
The room was immaculate. My view was great for booking on such short notice. Every appliance worked well.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
there wasn't really anything major to complain about the hotel accommodation per se. it was close to being excellent as you can see. the experience would have been more pleasant if my car (and few other hotel guests) was not vandalized in your garage. it ultimately cost me almost $400 in extra expense and few hours of time. granted that the hotel had hired a parking retainer, I strongly suggest you demand a more secured facility.
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Dear Bobby, Thank you for choosing Le Meridien for your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your kind sentiments of the hotel experience even with the unexpected community garage incident. As you may have learned from your conversation with Colonial Parking, Le Meridien Hotel does not own, operate or share in any revenue from the Waterview Garage. Nevertheless, they’re a reputable company in the greater DC area and feel confident they are going to take the necessary steps to bring satisfaction to your claim and most certainly, prevent this rare type of situation from re-occurring again. I thank you again for staying with us and look forward to seeing you back in the near future.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
bobby
"Good, not great."
Convenient location and immaculate room. A little disappointed in ergonomics of room. Small things you'd usually expect were missing. The room phone did not have a directory or button for reaching the front desk / concierge. Light switches for bed lamps required getting out of bed.
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you for staying at le Meridien and for sharing your comments with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and the immaculate condition of the room. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your visit. I have contacted our Housekeeping and Engineering departments so our team can address the issues you mentioned. I hope to see you back at Le Meridien in the very near future.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"City hotel"
This locations was very close to all monuments etc. By car distance no more than five minutes, and everything about the hotel was great. From checkin to the room was great. Will be staying here again.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Lots of flash, but not much value."
I stayed here one night on a business trip as a result of a last minute schedule change. The price was great ($75), but in hindsight, I would have been happier staying a standard 3-star hotel. I would have gladly traded the fancy furniture, artsy elevator music, and bathroom robe for an in-room coffee maker. The staff seemed very nice, but the whole place was pretty pretentious - just not my style. On the good side, self-parking was available, and only $10. If I had wanted internet, it would have cost $13 or so (there was no free internet available in the lobby either). Of course, there was no free breakfast (they did have coffee available in the lobby).
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Dear Chris, Thank you for choosing Le Meridien for your recent stay and for sharing your comments with us. I am glad you were happy with our staff. I am sorry you were unable to enjoy our Nouvelle Vague music in the elevators or unlock art features throughout the hotel. Please be mindful also that we are proud to offer Illy coffee complimentary in our restaurant which would explain why we don’t place coffee makers in the rooms. I hope you will consider Le Meridien again and stay with us in the near future.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Chic and modern"
Great view of Georgetown from my room. Hotel is chic, quiet, busy at happy hour. In a very urban hood across the Potomac from DC. Great access to Metro. Easy to get to Regean Airport. Good for business teavelers.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2015
"Good but inconvenience"
there is no parking and breakfast is not included
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Dear Sungyong, Thank you for staying at le Meridien and for sharing your comments with us. I apologize for any confusion with regards to parking and breakfast in our restaurant. Please be mindful that there is 24 hour valet parking option with in and out privileges for our guests’ convenience. Additionally we offer packages that certainly include breakfast as well. I hope you will come and visit us again in the very near future!
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Sungyong
"Visiting washington."
A great location 2 blocks from the metro and a 10 min walk to Georgetown. The hotel has nice room, staff, and gym. The only thing missing is a pool/hot tub.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Zander
"2015"
The stay was comforting and quiet. Everything seemed in place. No problems..
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
kevin
"Ok hotel close to city"
It was mediocre , nothing extravagant or memorable. The staff was rude and not too knowledgeable on their own hotel. The room itself was ok although there's no fridge or microwave.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Mrs. Allen
Nice hotel for a short weekend getaway or "stay cation" if you're from the area. Not much to do outside the hotel but the metro station and Georgetown are very close!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great Location & Servuce"
Parking stunk, very disorganized even when self-parking. But other than that hotel was excellent - service, comfort and location. Prices at the bar/restaurant were reasonable, and was nice to get a complimentary glass of wine at check-in. I'd definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Great for the price. Hotel restaurant needs some work. Buffet was not very good.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Easy access to Georgetown area"
Location is good if you want access to Georgetown and/or Metro. Site itself is a bit confusing as it shares building with a condominium and parking structure. Staff is very friendly. Health club is open 24 hours and has good equipment.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Happy Customer"
The hotel was very close to the office I was visiting. The workout facility was great and the restaurant was excellent. The rooms were very nice and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Good value in Rosslyn"
The room was lovely, spacious and well-appointed. An excellent value. However, it was chilly, and no amount of cranking up the thermostat could make it warm. Room service food was very good and more reasonably priced than most hotels.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great hotel for business travel"
Very convenient location, pleasant hotel staff, clean room and comfortable bed
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Room Without A View"
Told you it was our first time in Arlington and requested a room with a view. We got a view of the adjacent building and their offices. Won't recommend this hotel.
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Dear Peter, thank you for choosing Le Meridien for your recent stay. I apologize that we were unable to arrange a room with a view as you requested. Rooms are allocated upon check in and are based on availability. I hope you visit us again soon and we will be glad to try to assist with your preferences.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Le Meridian Arlington VA"
Valet parking is pricey. Little noisy with planes fying over.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Room was a little breezy"
I was the coldest night of the year, but u wouldn't expect a breeze in the room. I had to turn the heat up to 75.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Beautiful!"
So impressed with everything! Definitely will be staying again!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Smelled funny in the elevator...found a hair in the bed
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you for staying at Le Meridien and for sharing your comment with us. We will follow up with our Housekeeping department immediately to make sure the issue is addressed. I hope despite this issue you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay with us
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Excellent !"
Alex greeted us very nicely and was very well mannered. He was professional, kind, and resourceful.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
n/a
"Arlington Jewel"
Excellent hotel with walking distance to Georgetown over Key Bridge. Reasonably priced with complimentary full breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Modern and quiet"
Great place quiet and modern. Great front desk and housekeeping staff. The lounge and restaurant seemed under staff and service was slow though friendly. Good access to Georgetown Arlington, in a very urban hood, and to DCA airport. Our room on 9th floor smelled like a pool or chlorine. Perhaps from pool on connected condos above? Easy acres to dc Metro subway. Not much to walk to in the hood though. Bridge walk to Georgetown over the Key Bridge is nice. Was hard to find a mid afternoon coffee or snack in the hotel. They suggested I wait til 4 or 5.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2014
R. Elliott
"Not as expected."
2.5 star hotel marketed as 4 stars. Rooms are tight and nicked.
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you so much for choosing Le Meridien for your recent visit. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced as we pride ourselves with having a very highly regarded property in the area, with beautifully appointed rooms and excellent service. I certainly hope you will give us another chance and visit us again in the future.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
t
"Le Meridien"
Great hotel with proximity to Georgetown and all of the key attractions in DC. Staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel welcomes pets.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Callum
"Ritzy hotel...very few comforts of home."
I stayed in this hotel and specifically chose a suite, because I wanted better amenities and more space. However, there were normal items I'm used to having in my room, that were missing; things I'm used to experiencing, that were lacking; and overall more work that I had to do myself, that I figured, when staying in a suite, wouldn't be an annoyance I'd have to deal with. Check in was at 3 pm, I arrived at 4:30 pm, was told my room wouldn't be ready for 30 - 40 minutes. I returned at 5:30 pm, checked in and when I arrived at my room...there was a breakfast tray sitting in the area right outside my room. The next morning I had to notify the front desk staff that it was still there. In my room...there was one normal bathroom sized trash can with no trash bag in it. (This is a suite...I couldn't have had 2 trash cans? I did track down a maid the next morning and she gave me a trash bag.) In my room there was one ice bucket and the interior of the ice bucket was slightly bigger than a 16.9 oz water bottle. (Btw...the ice machine rooms are only on floors 6 and 8...I happened to be on floor 7...which meant SEVERAL trips had to be made to the ice machine.) There was no refrigerator or microwave in my room...usually, you at least have one or the other. (Which meant all my food had to be eaten wherever I had a meal, because I couldn't store it in my room.) Lastly, if you don't choose the valet parking, you'll be annoyed by the maze you'll endure getting in from self-park.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Tamika
"NICE EXPERIENCE"
Very confortable, clean and friendly staff. Excelent location, couple of meters Starbucks.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Bernal R. C.
"overpriced"
This place has no parking. The hotel website falsely advertises they do.
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you for choosing Le Meridien for your recent stay and for sharing your comments with us. I do apologize for the inconvenience with parking you experienced. We do have a valet parking option for our guests with 24 hour in and out privileges for our guests convenience. We do not own a self parking lot so I apologize for the misunderstanding. I hope you will give us another chance and enjoy our property again in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Comfy and chic"
Nice staff. Very urban location but great access to dc and Georgetown and airport. Lively bar scene after work. Restaurant has great views towards DC. Very quiet location considering urban hood. Very private entrance.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
R. Elliott
"Date night"
We had a great time and it will be our new escape.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Matthew
-room wasn't fully cleaned (items still left in mini fridge) -front desk wasn't well-versed in expedia bookings -bathroom has wonderful rain like shower head -great blackout curtains -main lobby is beautiful, as are the heavy wooden doors to each hotel room...lovely building
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Wonderful view!"
We had a very nice stay at Le Merdien, Arlington and the view from our room was breath taking! We enjoy this hotel very much.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"NICE HONEYMOON"
They made our experience very special, even upgraded for us our room and gave us one with a beatifull view to the Potomac River, simple wonderful.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014