All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1121 19th Street North, Arlington, VA, 22209, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Happy Customer"
The hotel was very close to the office I was visiting. The workout facility was great and the restaurant was excellent. The rooms were very nice and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Good value in Rosslyn"
The room was lovely, spacious and well-appointed. An excellent value. However, it was chilly, and no amount of cranking up the thermostat could make it warm. Room service food was very good and more reasonably priced than most hotels.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great hotel for business travel"
Very convenient location, pleasant hotel staff, clean room and comfortable bed
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Room Without A View"
Told you it was our first time in Arlington and requested a room with a view. We got a view of the adjacent building and their offices. Won't recommend this hotel.
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Dear Peter, thank you for choosing Le Meridien for your recent stay. I apologize that we were unable to arrange a room with a view as you requested. Rooms are allocated upon check in and are based on availability. I hope you visit us again soon and we will be glad to try to assist with your preferences.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Le Meridian Arlington VA"
Valet parking is pricey. Little noisy with planes fying over.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Room was a little breezy"
I was the coldest night of the year, but u wouldn't expect a breeze in the room. I had to turn the heat up to 75.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Beautiful!"
So impressed with everything! Definitely will be staying again!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Smelled funny in the elevator...found a hair in the bed
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you for staying at Le Meridien and for sharing your comment with us. We will follow up with our Housekeeping department immediately to make sure the issue is addressed. I hope despite this issue you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay with us
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Excellent !"
Alex greeted us very nicely and was very well mannered. He was professional, kind, and resourceful.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
n/a
"Arlington Jewel"
Excellent hotel with walking distance to Georgetown over Key Bridge. Reasonably priced with complimentary full breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Modern and quiet"
Great place quiet and modern. Great front desk and housekeeping staff. The lounge and restaurant seemed under staff and service was slow though friendly. Good access to Georgetown Arlington, in a very urban hood, and to DCA airport. Our room on 9th floor smelled like a pool or chlorine. Perhaps from pool on connected condos above? Easy acres to dc Metro subway. Not much to walk to in the hood though. Bridge walk to Georgetown over the Key Bridge is nice. Was hard to find a mid afternoon coffee or snack in the hotel. They suggested I wait til 4 or 5.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2014
R. Elliott
"Not as expected."
2.5 star hotel marketed as 4 stars. Rooms are tight and nicked.
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you so much for choosing Le Meridien for your recent visit. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced as we pride ourselves with having a very highly regarded property in the area, with beautifully appointed rooms and excellent service. I certainly hope you will give us another chance and visit us again in the future.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
t
"Le Meridien"
Great hotel with proximity to Georgetown and all of the key attractions in DC. Staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel welcomes pets.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Callum
"Ritzy hotel...very few comforts of home."
I stayed in this hotel and specifically chose a suite, because I wanted better amenities and more space. However, there were normal items I'm used to having in my room, that were missing; things I'm used to experiencing, that were lacking; and overall more work that I had to do myself, that I figured, when staying in a suite, wouldn't be an annoyance I'd have to deal with. Check in was at 3 pm, I arrived at 4:30 pm, was told my room wouldn't be ready for 30 - 40 minutes. I returned at 5:30 pm, checked in and when I arrived at my room...there was a breakfast tray sitting in the area right outside my room. The next morning I had to notify the front desk staff that it was still there. In my room...there was one normal bathroom sized trash can with no trash bag in it. (This is a suite...I couldn't have had 2 trash cans? I did track down a maid the next morning and she gave me a trash bag.) In my room there was one ice bucket and the interior of the ice bucket was slightly bigger than a 16.9 oz water bottle. (Btw...the ice machine rooms are only on floors 6 and 8...I happened to be on floor 7...which meant SEVERAL trips had to be made to the ice machine.) There was no refrigerator or microwave in my room...usually, you at least have one or the other. (Which meant all my food had to be eaten wherever I had a meal, because I couldn't store it in my room.) Lastly, if you don't choose the valet parking, you'll be annoyed by the maze you'll endure getting in from self-park.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Tamika
"NICE EXPERIENCE"
Very confortable, clean and friendly staff. Excelent location, couple of meters Starbucks.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Bernal R. C.
"overpriced"
This place has no parking. The hotel website falsely advertises they do.
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you for choosing Le Meridien for your recent stay and for sharing your comments with us. I do apologize for the inconvenience with parking you experienced. We do have a valet parking option for our guests with 24 hour in and out privileges for our guests convenience. We do not own a self parking lot so I apologize for the misunderstanding. I hope you will give us another chance and enjoy our property again in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Comfy and chic"
Nice staff. Very urban location but great access to dc and Georgetown and airport. Lively bar scene after work. Restaurant has great views towards DC. Very quiet location considering urban hood. Very private entrance.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
R. Elliott
"Date night"
We had a great time and it will be our new escape.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Matthew
-room wasn't fully cleaned (items still left in mini fridge) -front desk wasn't well-versed in expedia bookings -bathroom has wonderful rain like shower head -great blackout curtains -main lobby is beautiful, as are the heavy wooden doors to each hotel room...lovely building
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Wonderful view!"
We had a very nice stay at Le Merdien, Arlington and the view from our room was breath taking! We enjoy this hotel very much.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"NICE HONEYMOON"
They made our experience very special, even upgraded for us our room and gave us one with a beatifull view to the Potomac River, simple wonderful.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Andie
ok except this review is too demanding and if I have to reload this again I'll lower all my ratings
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Favorite Hotel in DC area"
The hotel exudes hip modern French ambiance. The rooms are well appointed with comfortable bedding. I have found the hotel to be quiet and well run. The hotel is close to the Rosslyn metro and perfect for meetings with neighboring consulting and contracting firms. The room service is efficient and delicious. The fitness center is clean and has numerous machines. This is the hotel that I look forward to staying at in the DC area.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Christopher
"Chic and quiet"
Great service great food. A very peaceful place to stay in busy urban environment. Easy access to DC Georgetown airport. Some construction noise in the Arlington Rosslyn neighborhood. Discreet entrance chic interiors very classy.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Use valet."
Pros - service, clean room, dinner and breakfast Cons - Arrived at 8pm Sunday night and chose not to use valet. Parking garage was spooky, elevators did not work and it was hard to find the hotel entrance. Please use valet during night, looked straight out of a bad movie. I would stay here again but use valet.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
chad
"Highly Recommended"
Convenient parking option on weekends w/ valet, easy access. Less than 5 minute walk from Rosslyn metro station and short/convenient ride to any destination in city. Didn't have to deal with traffic, but otherwise easy in / easy out location if traveling by car. Accommodating and polite staff. Clean/modern rooms. Extremely satisfied with total stay and highly recommended.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very Nice"
Great hotel close to metro and DC. We had to go to another hotel for a night but then were upgraded to business suite.on second night upon return to the Le Meridien. Was very nice, spacious and clean. Can't. Comment on regular rooms though. Overall, Good customer service as well. Would recommended and return.
J
"Good service and clean room"
I like the location and the price. Also the cleaness and service are great. Valued parking on Sat - Sun is $18 which is really reasonable. I will come back for next trip.
Sam Xu
"Decent Hotel in Arlington"
Great hotel (close to DC) for a short stay. The staff was very friendly and the buffet breakfast was satisfactory, especially with the Expedia discount.
"great option if visiting DC."
We were visiting DC. The location to the metro is very convenient which then took us to DC in a few minutes. Room was comfortable and clean. Nice but I've seen nicer plus it would have been helpful if they had a better directory of life and getting around in the immediate area. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Restaurant was good as was the breakfast buffet that we pre paid for. Hotel was walking distance to a couple of places to eat. Right across the bridge to Georgetown. All in all a good experience.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Ian
"Best of the best..."
The staff was awesome, room was very clean and all my accommodations were met. Definitely would recommend to my friends and family to stay whenever we're back in town.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Alfred
"bad experience"
Very bad especially when you pay for something and you get something else
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you for choosing Le Meridien for your recent visit. Please accept our apologies if we fell short in meeting your expectations. I hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
tariq
"Enjoyable stay"
Great location for visiting the sites in DC
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Bryan
"excellent"
great
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Mohinder
"Shhh, Don't Tell Anyone"
I thought about giving them a low rating to keep this one for myself, but that wouldn't be fair to the wonderful staff who are professional, courteous and friendly. Really a great place to stay when visiting Georgetown.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Brent
"Would Definately Return"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. One mistake was made on our bill but was corrected quickly; no questions asked.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
robert
"Not a great view for the amount I paid"
I like the two gentlemen that helped me, my shower had a leak and I called to see what I can do and my view was not great, the lady there said she couldn't help me, so I called again and had the same guy that checked me in, he was helpful and out me into a different room which was much better. But didn't like the fact that you have to pay for parking each day you're there.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
M
"Not good, not bad"
We stayed during a busy weekend, so the service might have been a little off because of the sheer number of people staying there. I called down to the front desk on the first night to ask for housekeeping before noon -- and housekeeping never came at all that day. We were too tired to care when we got back, so we called for room service, they tried to transfer us but dropped the call. At that point we just gave up and went out again.
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you for choosing Le Meridien for your recent visit and for sharing your comments with us. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with Housekeeping and Room service. I have alerted the management team of those departments to make sure things of that nature don’t happen again in the future as I agree they are unacceptable. I hope you will visit us again soon.
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Great location for the MCM Marathon"
We were in town to run the MCM Marathon and this hotel was located in the right place. It was at mile 1.2 and easy walk from the finish line. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful every time we asked a question. Our room was clean and ready for us at check in even when we checked in early. We were also given a late check out due to the marathon and when we were late for that the front staff were very understanding. Very close to the Metro station. The only negative would be that there were no refrigerators or coffee pots in the rooms. Coffee was available in the front lobby. A must stay if running the MCM.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great stay. Comfortable room"
I enjoyed my stay. The room was comfortable and tge sraff was friendly. The layout of the parking and lobby is a little inconvienient but that is a very minkr consideration! The are is great but plan to valet as there is almost no parking near by.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Better than expected and so convenient to metro
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
ROBERT
"Beautiful hotel. Personnel all extremely friendly."
Perfect. Room was great and staff was very very friendly
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Mel
"90% good"
Advertised view of Georgetown or Rosslyn was actually view of roof wall and some sparse plantings--disappointing but ok for a night of rest. Hotel did not seem that busy--did staff not have anything else? too tired to move but the promised great view would have been a big plus.
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you for choosing le Meridien for your recent visit and for sharing your comments with us. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your preferences for a Georgetown view. I hope you give us another chance to visit us again and we will be happy to make arrangements for a preferred view.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Davis
"Not worth 300/nite"
Come in on the forth ... Check in on the sixth... Ride the elevator to Kansas to get to your room ... Oh and don't loose the badge they don't give.... They need a route map and travel times for their elevators ... Frequent travelers may appreciate the mind challenging riddles and games you must figure out to navigate this hotel
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Dear Mrs. Harris, Thank you so much for choosing le Meridien for your recent stay and for sharing your comments with us. Please accept my apologies as due to the unique structure of our building the elevators may seem somewhat confusing. We are in fact sharing our building with a condominium complex and that unfortunately requires to have separate elevators to the lobby and to our guest rooms. I hope you give us another chance and stay with us again in the near future. Sincerely, Le Meridien Management.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
dave
"Perfect location and short walk to Georgetown"
during check in the women who waited on me said because I booked through expediate I got a handicap room. Did not request that. She said come back and we can see what we can do. I came back and talked to Alex. The front desk was extremely busy with phone calls and Alex had to answer them. Finally after about 5 mins. or so I told him what the women told me about our room. He did give us what we asked for. Gave me the room key and said enjoy your stay. Did not tell us where anything was. We had to figure it out ourselves. Did not tell us you had to go on one Elevator and other the get to our room. Did not tell us about the breakfast buffet or where to eat for dinner. He was extremely busy with phones calls. They need help at the front desk. Alex booked at least two bookings on the phone while I was standing there. Poor customer service. I called service to see how much Breakfast buffet was very expensive (17.00), cash bar was extremely expensive. Had breakfast across the street at Cosi. Great food. Prices reasonable. I will say the hotel itself was very clean. Location was great. Just incase anyone stays here there are no refrigerator in the rooms. Had to ask where the ice machines where. (6,8,10 floors)
3 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Outstanding Hotel and Service"
Exceeded all expectations. Staff was outstanding and provided anything I requested and were incredibly professional and welcoming. Room was beautiful and clean. View was amazing. Will stay here over other five star hotels for my next trip.
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
World Traveller
"Solid Choice...Stay Away from Restaurant"
The hotel rooms are great and the service is exceptional. The restaurant is underwhelming. The breakfast buffet was expensive with below average quality and the place was understaffed. Recommend the hotel and will be back...just wont eat there.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Perfect retreat from the city"
I stayed 10 nights on business in DC and was thrilled to have close access to the city without having to be in it. I had a beautiful view of Georgetown and the Potomac from my room and the staff was all very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and well planned and made a lengthy stay easier. The bar and restaurant were welcoming in ambiance and easy to work or socialize in. The food was excellent. The business center was convenient to have onsite. I have stayed in almost every hotel in DC and this was my first stay at Le Meridien - but will not be my last!
Response by Le Meridien Arlington
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am glad that due to your longer stay you were able to experience all the different areas of the property. I understand that lengthy stays can be tough but I am so pleased to hear that you found your experience with us enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back. Many Thanks, Emma S Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Peggy
"Handy to Georgetown"
Very nice, particularly friendly and helpful staff.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Attending Funeral at Arlington"
Location was convenient to cemetery and the spacious lounge area was a nice place for family to gather beforehand. Staff was very professional and valet service was prompt, though it was $30/ day.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014