All hotels in Fairfield, California, United States of America
4755 Business Center Drive, Fairfield, CA, 94534, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great but no indoor pool!!"
We booked here because of the indoor pool but found out upon arrival that is being remodeled. Very disappointing. They should have a sign to say that somewhere. But they let us go to hotel next door that also had an indoor pool but disappointed as well because the indoor pool was freezing!! They did not have it heated up. Very upsetting.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
We apologize for the inconvenience. You will be delighted to know that our Swimming Pool renovation is coming to an end and the new indoor pool and spa will be open soon. We hope to have you again soon as a guest when you can experience our new facilities.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Daisy
"Relaxing Getaway"
We came here for a quiet New Year's Eve getaway, it was nice quiet. It's a like 5-10 min im driving so call me or i'll hit u back from restaurants (mostly fast food) so we just got groceries and cooked. They really accommodate you and the staff was very nice.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
That you for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed how quiet it was as well as our location. It was a pleasure having you as a guest and we hope to see you on your next get away to the Napa Valley Area.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Just like home"
We loved it. The only issue is the smoke smell in the hallway
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
abigail
Very nice and clean the staff were nice and I would definitely recommend this Hotel. I'm going back again!
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
kiesha
Great hotel. The price was fine. Within 10 minutes from downtown Napa. Hotel was more then expected. Staff was real friendly. If you're looking for a place to stay and enjoy wine country and not pay a lot this is the place
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
Thank you for your amazing review and feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the proximity of our hotel to the Napa Area, as well as our staff. We enjoyed having you here as well and hope to see you on your next trip to the Napa Valley Area.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
yuliette
"Coming back"
Large and comfortable studio rooms! Breakfast options were plentiful and well prepared. Coffee was fresh.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
Thank you for the amazing review! We are glad that you were happy with the suite, as well as our breakfast we offer. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon on your next trip to the Napa Valley Area.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2015
Shalene
"overall pretty good"
The pool is being renovated, I think this should be noted when you're booking your reservation.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2015
"Showerless"
I think the hotel is acceptable except for the fact that our shower wouldn't work and that is one of the 2 reasons I stay at a hotel when traveling--sleep and a shower. The hotel didn't make any effort to make an adjustment on the room charge.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our suites. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"Thanksgiving Weekend"
Stayed here for the Thanksgiving weekend. I've always enjoyed staying at this hotel. The room was clean. Comfortable bed and friendly staff.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
It was a pleasure to have you with us here at Homewood Suites Napa for Thanksgiving. We are glad that you enjoyed your overall stay, as well as the staff. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Napa Valley.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Very big room, really enjoyed my stay
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
Brittany, We really enjoyed having you as our guest at Homewood Suites and are glad that you enjoyed your spacious room. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Napa Valley!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Brittany
"Spacious with all mod cons"
We were looking for a place to stay after wanting to stay another night in Napa before driving to San Fran. In the end we chose Homewood suites and the room had all of the mod cons you could want really; big fridge & freezer, cooker, lounge with tv, big room with tv, big bathroom etc. The breakfast was ok with cereals, juice, some bacon (typical generic type) & eggs (with onion), yoghurts, bread etc. Would recommend staying here although it may be a bit of a drive from Napa or depending where you are going.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
Aaron, Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad that you chose us for your stay in the Napa Valley and are pleased to hear that our rooms and amenities were to your liking. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you at Homewood Suites on your next trip to the Napa Valley Area.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
Aaron
great visits to all the wineries.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
We are glad you enjoyed your time at Homewood Suites in the Napa area and got to visit many of the wonderful wineries Napa has to offer. We hope to see you again on your next adventure to the Napa Valley.
3 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"Quiet, cozy, apartment style"
Was only there for one night during a business trip. I appreciate the 'apartment style' set up as it's easier to make yourself feel like you're at home when traveling for work. Staff was friendly and the property and room were clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was underwhelming but it was free so can't really complain (there is a Starbucks 4 minutes away). I will definitely keep this chain in mind for extended work drips in the future.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
Wesley, Thank you for the five star rating and the great comments about our hotel. We enjoyed having you and hope that for all of your future business trips to the area you will keep us in mind. Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Wesley
Room was clean, it passed the smell test. Loved the fan over the bed, it circulated the air enough that we did not have to have the air conditioner unit on all night. Breakfast was nice, only small issue was the eggs were cold. I don't think the steam table was hot enough. Would stay at you hotel again and again.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
Thank you for staying with Homewood Suites for your last stay in Fairfield, CA We have read your comments about the hotel and the room and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them. We strive to make every stay memorable, and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon at Homewood Suites.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Venessa
I only stayed for one night. The room was okay. The floors were sticky and the curtains had a stain on them. The bed was comfortable. The luggage cart was terrible and the lobby doors barley opened wide enough to get the cart through.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
Dear Kimberly, Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. We at Homewood Suites strive for guest satisfaction in all aspects and will take in to consideration all of your comments and concerns. We hope that you will give us a chance and stay with us again in the future to show you how much we have improved.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Kimberly
"very good"
very nice stay!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us.
7 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
ying
We stayed at homewood suites last year which was the reason we returned. The hotel was extremely understaffed. The pool was non operational. We were promised free Breakfast and dinner with our stay. Last year it was a full dinner buffet. This year it was some finger foods (tater tots) some crackers and cheese, a salad and some Tomato soup. Wine was included. Dinner should not b advertised. We opted to eat breakfast elsewhere. It was the best price, however, u get what u pay for.
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Brenda L.
"Nice room, disappointing interactions w/ employees"
I specifically booked 2 adjoining rooms for myself and our friends and selected to pay on check-in so we could pay separately. However, we couldn't get adjoining rooms after all, and they charged both rooms to one card instead of each room to separate cards (even though they said they had charged each room separately). When I brought it to their attention the next morning, they said that the extra charge was usual and no, it wasn't for 2 rooms, and that it should come off the card later. It didn't. Watch your statements carefully to make sure you're charged properly. There was also an energetic child on the floor above running and bumping around at midnight and starting again at 6am. Really, they shouldn't put families with children on the 4th floor! The breakfast was really nice, but the person refilling things snapped "no more" at a customer and then walked away when asked if there was any milk at 9:30a. The rooms were really very nice and clean, the front desk people were friendly, and the free breakfast was one of the nicest I've seen, but there was a higher level of incompetence among the employees than I'm expecting to see at such a place.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Crystal
"Wonderful place to stay!"
Every thing was great from the front desk to the perfect room, including the free upgrade! The only issue I had was the breakfast staff being understaffed and struggling to keep up with guest needs.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"great!"
Very welcoming staff with great amenities. No real cons with the exception of the pool being in the building next door, but I'd chalk that up as just a minor inconvenience. Will definitely stay there again
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Luis
"Very clean newer property"
Homewood has a full kitchen which we barely used. The suite was excellent! Very clean,good breakfast. Will stay there again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Excellent value and service"
Traveling for vacation. Hotel is a little far from San Francisco, but not bad. Great value with first rate service. Staff is attentive and helpful. Cookies, evening food and morning hot breakfast are an added bonus. Suites are clean and spacious. Hotel is quiet. Only down side is they are renovating the pool, but you can use the pool next door until finished. We chose not to do that.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Bruce
"Enjoyable weekend"
Had a great time with friends for a quick wine tasting weekend.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
In this hotel, there are so many winery. Sould be good place if you want to tour a winery.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
lycos
Only downside to our stay was the pool was closed, but we were able to use the pool at Staybridge Suites which is a walkway away. Kids were very happy, and hubby was pleasantly surprised that our room was actually a suite vs a studio!
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Sherry
"Not clean at check in"
The bathroom was dirty when we checked in. There was a wash cloth from a previous guest still hanging in the shower. After we complained they corrected things but it was still concerning to us. The front desk staff was great. The room was a great setup.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Well, its a Hilton, what more do I need to say? Thumbs up for the breakie. Very tasty
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Leonardo
"No pool and same rate!!!!!"
The pool has been out of service for over a year. The advertisement is that there is an indoor pool. The management expect you to go to their sister hotel and use that pool. It is unacceptable. And, I spoke with Pamela and there was not a rate adjustment. Completely unacceptable!
5 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"Worth the money!"
Suite had everything you could think of having and was very comfortable. The staff was courteous and the breakfast was delicious. Very nice stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"The good, the bad and the ugly"
Had to take a state test and stayed here, it was pretty empty, no cars in the parking lot at all and when I asked for early check in (like an early hour and a half) they couldn't accommodate me. Me and my husband went and shopped and grabbed some food, came back ... And still couldn't get in a little bit early. They have a later checkin time if 4pm. Then my husband and I hung out on the couch because it was crazy, hot outside and then the manager noticed us. She asked if we were waiting for a room and then she helped us, miraculously a room was available. She was great but obviously we could have been accommodated earlier. No wifi for free which I feel its ridiculous nowadays. If cheap hotels can do it, then these pricier hotels should. The room was clean, big and comfy (loved the shower). The menu in our hotel room was useless, the prices were substantially wrong, most the restaurants listed were not even delivering to our hotel, I know it's a 3rd party but don't put those in the rooms if it can't do what it says. So we were starving and I was studying away, my husband went downstairs to grab snacks. Obviously the snacks are crazy overpriced due to convenience but a bunch of them were outdated and bad.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Glenice
The pool is out of service for "awhile". A different rate should have been charged to make up for this false advertisement. They epect you to walk to the next hotel if you want to use a pool. Really, two hotels sharing one pool!!! Twice I had to go get more toilet paper. Why not just leave an extra roll???
5 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Jane
"Homeward suites in Fairfield"
Good Breakfast(ends at 9:00) and evening reception(ends at 7:00). Safeway is close by, I shall return.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Would recommend"
We really enjoyed our stay. All of the employees we had contact with were very friendly. Food was great. Our only issue was that the swimming pool was being remodeled so we had to go next door to use their pool.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Napa Valley Visit"
Nice hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Excellent Facilities & Staff"
Thank you for taking such wonderful care of my daughter and I on 6-4-15. She was preparing to take her state license exams in esthetics, and was able to completely relax and concentrate on her goal, thanks to your excellent staff and facilities. We greatly appreciated the evening and morning buffets...could not have made us more comfortable. Thanks again!
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Homewood Suites Fairfield, CA"
Just wish the beds were nicer a little soft for my taste but overall a good experience highly recommend this hotel
4 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"20 mins from Napa"
Clean room, friendly staff, adequate breakfast.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review of your recent stay. I am pleased your stay with us met your expectations. We look forward to your next stay with us here at Homewood Suites Fairfield/Napa Valley Area. Sincerely,
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"great hotel"
The hotel is comfortable and has everything you need.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"EXCELLENT AND PERSONABLE"
KARLA AND JOSH WERE VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL IN EVERY WAY , THANK YOU TO THEM BOTH
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Fairfield-Napa Valley Area
Dear Valerio, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that my staff was part of making for an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you on your future stay with us.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Valerio
"Fairfield stay"
Studio suite (we were 3). King bed with queen sofa pull out. Both comfortable. Very nice continental breakfast. The pool was closed for maintenance but you could use the pool at the motel next door if you wanted.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Satisfactory."
Cool half basketball court. Cozy room but no tub for studio suites. Friendly staff. Average breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Lee Gerard
"Small Getaway"
The room was great. I was able to have a great time with friends that I haven't seen for a while. The in room kitchen was enough to cook a meal for them. The air conditioner worked wonders and the amount of natural light that gets in was perfect. I would come back again the next time I'm in town.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Nice room."
All was good but I ended up in a smoking room. And I never smoke. But that was not the hotels fault Hotels.com did the connection. And I should have read my conformation.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great hotel with friendly staff"
I was traveling for business and this hotel was GREAT. The room was clean and very enjoyable; it was nice to have a kitchen area as well as a spacious bedroom. The staff was very friendly and assisted me with whatever I needed. The only inconvenience was the pool was being renovated, but they had a sister hotel behind them that you could walk to if you wanted to swim. Breakfast was good, hot and cold options. Had a great stay!
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Our stay was really great and relaxing. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was awesome too! We loved it!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Tamar
"Good hotel but pool/spa under construction."
Overall the hotel was great but the pool and spa was under construction and one of the things we were looking forward to. They had an agreement to use the pool next door at the StayBridge but it cold outside so we did not use it at all. If this was known we would have stayed at the StayBridge instead.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Family Vacation"
We stayed at this hotel for a mini-vacation with our kids. The room, facilities, and front desk attendants were all wonderful. The only complaint that I have is that the lady working the breakfast area on Saturday, April 11th, snapped at my son, right in front of me, for leaving a few drops of waffle batter on the counter, and then proceeded to reprimand him for using the waffle batter dispenser the wrong way. The waffle dispenser was clogged and people were having to take cups and dipping it into the waffle batter. My son followed their lead and got yelled for making all of the mess. My son and I are the same height, so when I stepped aside so that she could see me as she was reprimanding my son, she quickly went back into the kitchen. That was the only downside to the hotel...to our vacation, really.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Grace
"Wonderful place to stay with family!"
This hotel was very nice and the staff was SO FRIENDLY! We felt very welcomed and comfortable. The breakfast was pretty good, and they had free dinner M-Th! The pool was closed for remodel, but they had an arrangement worked out with a pool literally right next door, and we spent hours there. The whole experience was great.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Rebecca
Hotel great. Pool under construction. Had to use neighboring hotels pool
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great hotel close to Napa"
Nice clean suite! Bed could have been a little more comfortable. It was a little hard. Great and free gourmet breakfast that was always well stocked. I've nev been to a hotel with a nice variety of breakfast items. Nice and friendly front desk. Overall the hotel was great and very close to Napa!
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015