All hotels in Fairfield, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4755 Business Center Drive, Fairfield, CA, 94534, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"I wish we could've stayed longer"
We had a suite with two queen beds and a roll-out couch. Everything was clean and orderly. Breakfast in the morning was pretty good; the seating was plentiful, which is a nice change from other hotels. The front desk staff were super friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again if we are in the area.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Nick
"A much needed respite..."
Receptionist at the front desk was very accommodating in giving me a top floor room that was very quiet. Bed was extra comfortable and made for a relaxing evening after my round of golf in the rain.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Alex S.
Our fiest visit in January was great!!! This last one was just a "good". The room was not as clean as it should have been...red vine candy sticking out of chair in livingroom, toilet paper pieces on bathroom floor...at 1 am had to call the front desk as people were running and jumping consistently for over an hour a bove us....then the alarm clocks were set unbeknownst to us at 2am, and woke everyone up. I peaceful night sleep did not happen. The breakfast buffet this time was not as nice as last and food was not hot. The door outside between the pool and courtyard doesnt work so I had to walk thru the main loby in my swimsuit to get back to the pool area. We had the 2 room suite.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Very friendly staff! Good breakfast. Quiet room (front staff took extra time to find a room away from the elevator). Convenient location (close to Costco, multiple restaurants, gas, etc).
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
"Nice Getaway"
From check in to check out it was great. Nice spacious room, very comfy bed, delicious breakfast & free. Great place for a little getaway and very good price, only thing was no bathtub but a nice big clean shower with massage head. I will definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
Bell
"Spacious but"
Our room was spacious and the kitchenette was awesome. The Ice machines were out on every floor, The drink machine on our level was completely empty and never refilled, The jacuzzi was not working and freezing cold. The complimentary breakfast was awesome. We called for extra shampoo & conditioner and I was told they couldn't deliver it to our room, we had to pick it up from the front. Together, i'd consider it an OK hotel stay.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
C
"A good place to stay in Fairfield"
We stayed in a studio suite for 3 nights and in overall, it was a good experience. The hotel staff were friendly and attentive. There is a decent kitchen with a electric stove, dishwasher, and a good size fridge in the room and, folks who plan to cook during their stay will appreciate this.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Sann
"Work"
The people on the front desk were great
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Ernest
"Nice hotel great for a family"
The room was very nice. There were six of us staying here for a family vacation to a local amusement park. The room had 2 bedrooms, 1 with a king bed and the other with 2 doubles plus a queen sofa bed in the living room! Perfect size for a family with teenagers! Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Christine
"Nice and clean hotel... The room was big!"
I had a great experience... Except that at breakfast, they were short on staff i guess, because they were low at everything including plates, i had to use a napkin to hold half of the last baggel left... But other than the food was really good!!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Loren
"IMPRESSED!!!"
It takes ALOT to impress me and boy y'all did the THANG!!! I will refer to friends/FAM and will MO DEF return. Everything was great from the Staff to the Spa. I had a BLAST :o)
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
Coral, the front desk attendant was such a nice lady. She gave us excellent tips about wineries to visit. She made our trip memorable.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Great hotel, friendly staff"
Liked the amenities in this hotel - pool, exercise room, etc! We were able to get a good workout in in the morning. I also liked the breakfast! Lots of food options. The room was very comfortable and I liked that there was a full kitchen. Clean room and bathroom. Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
Abbs
"Settlement mediation Fairfield"
We were very satisfied with our room and the amenities. Very comfortable. The staff and front desk very very friendly and helpful. The only negative would be loud kids running up and down the hall day and night. We like our privacy and quiet which it was not. Not the hotel's fault but inconsiderate parents who can't or won't control their children! Too bad it leaves a bad taste in your month toward the hotel.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Val
"Ok for the price"
The room was large, but the quality of the room wasn't too high. Tv was fuzzy, multiple light bulbs were blown, everything else was just ok.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Just OK Hotel"
The lobby is as a typical Homewood, and the room is fine, looks a little bit old. Overall, it is a ok place to stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
"Napa wine train"
Really like the layout of the room. Well worth the money I spent.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2013
Gus Pablo
"Everything I expected."
Very clean, and quiet. Loved that the kitchen was fully equipped! All the amenities for a fair price. Will definately come back.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Maria
"Napa Valley"
We wanted a hotel in Napa Valley. The were none available. Expedia.com found this nice hotel 30 min from yountville. It was a good experience.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Helvecio
"Staff was amazing!"
We stayed here because it was close to the site in which I needed to take my nursing state boards at. The hotel was clean and the staff was so friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Awesome!!!!"
It was great staying here. I felt. Right at home. This place comes with everything: refrigerator, dishwasher, freezer, dishes, pots, and pans. The vanity area looks so clean and nice. The bed was super comfy. The living area was nice and spacious. I could totally live here for a few years lol. I love this place.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
May
Pleasant staff at front desk. Perfectly clean and pleasant room. Great breakfast Would definitely stay there again was very comfortable sitting area and the room was great.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2013
Happy client
"A bit far from the wineries but worth the stay"
This hotel is clean and modern. The rooms are so spacious with the bonus small kitchens. I stayed at the hotel with a couple friends after we spent the day at several Napa wineries and will definitely stay at this hotel in future visits.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
Exceeded our expectations. Hotel is in a business park but very convenient to surrounding areas. Will stay at another Homewood Suites Hotel in the near future. After traveling as far away as India on business, I really like the layout of Homewood Suites room we booked. Cannot say the same for other hotels we have stayed at here or abroad for the price.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Traveler
"Spacious comfortable rooms"
This is the second time we have stayed here, our son goes to the maritime academy and there are no decent hotels in Vallejo. It is worth being a little out of the way to have a clean and safe hotel. The staff is friendly and the morning breakfast has many good choices. My son likes that you can make your own waffles. The pool is nice, but wasn't heated the first time we came and the jacuzzi wasn't working this time, but they invited us to use the jacuzzi and pool in their sister hotel next door and that worked out well.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
family
"GREAT HOTEL WITH FREE BREAKFAST AND DINNERS"
SLIGHTLY INCONVENIENT TO NAPA MOSTLY BECAUSE OF ROADS BEING FIXED
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
JACK
"Good hotel"
Very comfortable stay, a lot of restaurants in the area. It would have been nice if the jacuzzi was turned on. Overall good experience.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
For the free breakfast in the AM. they didn't have enough clean plate or silverware, very poor planing. Alot of people wating and asking.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Go-To Hotel!"
This is my first choice when having to travel to NorCal. The service is great. The ammenities are terrific, and the staff is friendly and professional. There is a Safeway, Round Table, Goodwill, Costco, Sushi, TJ Maxx, and Starbucks within three blocks or so, walking.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
dara
"Nice hotel for your buck."
The hotel lived up to the expectations. We were considering staying an extra night just to enjoy it more. Great place to stay and well worth it.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Simon
"Top notch manager"
Manager made it feel more like home than a hotel. She went above and beyond what she had to make our stay pleasurable.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Napa Valley-Fairfield"
The hotel was a nightmare. We requested to be near friends and they put us as far away from each other as possible. The breakfast was cleaned up 20 min before it was over. We never received fresh towels or any cleaning and our dishwasher leaked all over the kitchen floor and the front desk told us to leave it alone. Horrible and would never recommend to my worst enemy!!!!
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Michele
"A pleasant surprise."
I had hoped to find a property closer to Napa or Sonoma, but all were booked up or ridiculously priced. This was the closest I could get and it turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. It is only 11-12 miles from Napa, although the traffic can be slow moving because of road construction. The staff was very friendly, the hotel was full, but immaculate, the rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. I even remarked about that in the morning. Breakfast was better than I expected. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Pleasant hotel for extended stays"
We stayed here because it was a less expensive alternative to Napa/Sonoma. While the area is nice because of the quiet and lack of congestion, there is really nothing nearby. The rooms are comfortable, but you can access the bathroom only through the bedroom. The breakfast is very good and the light meal reception Monday-Thursday was a nice surprise. It is really a full, complimentary dinner with juice, beer, and wine. There were some maintenance issues but the staff did what they could. One other inconvenience is that you have to request a pool towel from the front desk. Overall, it is a pleasant hotel.
5 night family trip Jul 8, 2013
Overall is good. there was fresh breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2013
"Excellent hotel close to Napa/Sonoma"
Wow! This is a great hotel. We were greeted by an incredibly friendly and helpful receptionist; and checked into an immaculate and comfortable room. The room and lobby area had plenty of information and maps for local sites and attractions (read wineries); and they were easy to get to from the hotel. My kids loved the pool. And the basketball court was a real bonus, too.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Standard Hotel"
When we arrived, we were given room 420 I think. At any rate, that room was already occupied by someone else; our key did not work. Then we were given room 409. That room smelled a little like smoke to me. I asked the front desk if that had been a smoking room. The front desk told me that the room below it on the 3rd floor might have been a smoking room. If so, we could smell it in our room. The comforter had some stains on it, but the bed linens were clean. Overall, the stay was fine, and the hotel staff was accommodating. Just a little disappointed in the smell and cleanliness of the room.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"The good and the bad"
This property had nice hot breakfast in the morning and the GM was nice to give my son a book and 2 nieces that were traveling with us coloring books and crayons. I was disappointed that when I called at 4:30 on our way to Fairfield to inquire about someplace for dinner we were sent to the mall. Since we were traveling with 3 young children we decided to grab dinner on the way. However, when we arrived we were told that we had just missed the Manager's Reception that included hot dogs and burgers. Then later that night when we were getting ready for bed we noticed that we did not have any sheets for the sofa sleeper. When I called the front desk I was questioned multiple times as they insisted that they were in the closet. Finally, about 10 minutes after I called we had sheets. Overall, I felt that this property ok at best.
1 night family trip May 27, 2013
"Nice comfortable hotel"
It was close to the highway, very clean and comfortable. Lots of space inside the room, shower was big and easy to use.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Kara
"Excellent staff and room!"
It was surprisingly excellent!! We did not expect that good at all based on our "hotel luck". All the staff were polite and very pleasant. The room was super clean and comfortable. The indoor pool was great for both kids and adults!! I cannot think of anything negative about this hotel at all. Will return again:)))))
Other trip May 21, 2013
Tomo
"Perfect!"
We were in town for bottle rock festival in napa. It was great accommodations and a short drive to napa at a reasonable price. Will stay again!
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2013
"Great "Get A Way" place"
Hotel is great for a "get A way" place. Quiet and comfortable rooms. Beds are comfortable and TV works well. Has free continental breakfast with lots of variety to choose from.
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2013
Laurie
"excellent hotel"
The staff at this hotel are amazing. They could not be more helpful or courteous, they go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The rooms are very clean and well furnished. The breakfast and dinner/wine/beer is way above the average. This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and will certainly go back.
5 night business trip Apr 17, 2013
"Comfortable and clean hotel"
The staff were very helpful. They made it well known that they were there to make our stay comfortable and to provide for any needs that we would have. The breakfast was nice and the eating area was kept clean.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Excellent hotel; Difficult to reach."
Hotel room was excellent as was service. However, not convenient to bay area venues.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
The hotel was great overall; staff was very friendly and service was outstanding!
5 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
Jorge S.
"Great time"
I loved the hotel!
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2013
victor
"Great hotel for a great price."
Quality hotel, room was very nice, services offered were top notch, pool, weight room, basketball court, and meals were all of high quality. i especially enjoyed the complimentary wine and beer at dinner. the staff was polite and professional, and always there when something was needed. if you are in the area and need a room i would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
"Excellent for extended stay"
Not the Ritz, but not the Ritz price. Excellent room for the price.
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
Ken
"Fantastic stay!"
Great room (King Suite), spacious, clean & comfortable. The front desk staff were efficient, friendly & helpful. Will definitely keep this hotel on my list of places to stay!!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013