All hotels in Ocean City, New Jersey, United States of America
800-814 Atlantic Ave, Ocean City, NJ, 08226, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Quite clean
    Great pool
    Room is all right
"convienent"
pleasant
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Very clean hotel. Excellent service"
We had a great time. The hotel was very nice, spacious and clean
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Close, clean, and cheap!"
About a 3 minute walk to boardwalk! Staff was great! Very friendly, helpful, and genuinely wanted to make sure you had a great stay. Beautiful pool. Rooms were nice and clean. Little diner in front of motel and you get a discount.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Needs some TLC"
The staff was good. But the walls rly were thin. There was a lot of noise from above and the sides. Large gap under the door. Good flat screen tv. Low toilet poorly done wall paper
4 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Lynne
"First stay at the Forum Motor Inn"
Normally I can stay with family when I visit Ocean City, NJ, but we had an overflow of family so some of the family stayed at the Forum Motor Inn. I liked that the room had two entrances - one was inside and the other to balcony overlooking the pool. The room was a nice size and included a microwave and small refrigerator (but no coffee pot that I could see) Even though it was on a busy street, I was surprised how quiet it was in the room. The hotel manager (possibly the owner) was very solicitious and when there was a minor issue it was fixed immediately. I liked that they had a restaurant adjacent to the motor inn - you could even order room service or have the meal delivered pool side. Tip for parking - there is also a lot across the street and there is a 15 minute space right in front of the lobby that you can use to load and unload your luggage. Once you are parked, you shouldn't have to use your car. You are within easy walking distance of the boardwalk, beach and other attractions. There is a big pool and a kiddie pool right outside your door. One thing I'd wish for in the future - lower price, but that may not be possible with getting a room in OCNJ during a peak July weekend.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Mary Ann
"Nice hotel close to beach and boardwalk"
Had a great time. The pool was nice.Friendly people at the front desk.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Alan
"For a motor inn, very clean and professional."
I haven't stayed at a motel or motor inn at the Jersey shore since I was 21. The Forum was very professional with a lobby and staff, an attached small restaurant and a nice pool that seemed to be cleaned every day. It is one block away from 8th St. entrance to boardwalk. I have read other reviews about cleanliness and I don't think it's for lack of trying, but more based on keeping up with busy periods during the summer and whoever may have stayed in room last. It is in a good location, has a nice pool and a great breakfast/ lunch place directly across the street, "The OC Surf Cafe". We ate there once each of the three days we stayed and everything was great.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Clean, affordable, and good service. Close to boardwalk, and kid friendly . This was our third time back.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Friendly staff, large and clean rooms"
Had a nice time staff was friendly, room was nice size and very clean
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
It was an ok experience. It was a good location, the pool was great. It was also convenient to have the restuarant attached.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Overnight at shore"
Room was very clean and the beds were great with lots of pillows! Very close to the beach snd the kids loved the pool though a little cold. Would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
"Great first impression!"
This was our first visit to OC NJ and we couldn't have been happier with our hotel choice. The staff was wonderful. We plan on returning.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Paul C.
"One Night"
We checked in late, around 1230 am. Nothing was open except McDonald's and Wawa so that was disappointing. Only complaint I would have since I didn't stay there long enough to use all of the amenities was that the beds we had in rm 301 were extremely hard. Maybe they were new mattresses but I woke up with all sorts of aches and pains.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Courtney
"Surprising for an inn!"
Had a last minute booking. Didn't booked a hotel because we're just staying for a night. To our surprise this inn is nice and clean, friendly staff and great service. Not to mention that it's so close to the beach! Definitely will come back again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Ra
"nice hotel for the price"
we only stayed one night, but it was nice and convenient to walk to beach, boardwalk, and restaurants.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
we loved our stay. employees were friendly and accomodating.
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
"Beach Time"
enjoyable, good service
6 night family trip Sep 11, 2013
"3 day beach weekend"
Clean hotel, only a block from the beach. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice size room.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"good hotel"
Hotel staff was excellent, from the front desk to the maids all are friendly and helpful, very close to the Beach, very clean and comfortable. will recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
steve
"Wonderful place, clean n great hospitality."
We enjoyed our stay, reception, maid, on up to hotel owner was wonderful. Very clean, well maintained. Location is great, restaurant on premises, pool, free parking. We wanted to use the beach on our last day, they told us to keep our car there, and that we were welcome to use their showers, towels, blow dryer, etc if we wished before we headed home. Awesome place you will not be disappointed.
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2013
Happy Girls
"not worth price"
Room was clean and close to beach but for 100.00 less I would have walked an extra block to the beach and boardwalk. For that price I expected much higher ammenities and quality of bed. The mattress felt like a board and pillows were flat.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
martin
"old hotel that needs updating"
The room was expensive for what it was. The bathroom shower was a joke. Only half the water came out of the shower head & the rubber mat on the tub floor was slippery & outdated. There was no coffee pot in the room & when I inquired about it, they told me only the suites got coffee pots. I asked if I could pay extra for one & they said they had no extras. I was also appalled that I had to PAY for ice in the room! The price we paid a night, I thought we'd at least get free ice! There was a pingpong table in the rec room, but you had to go buy ping pong balls at the front desk in order to play. Overall, the room just felt very old, dark, & outdated. The only plus was the location, just one block from the boardwalk. I will not choose to stay here again. Very disappointing.
4 night family trip Aug 21, 2013
C
"Nice hotel, close to the beach. Quite!"
Great experience. Would recommend for all. Close to beach and all attractions and the boardwalk.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Lori
"Nice motel would love to stay there again"
We stayed one night in July, and we loved it. It was perfect for us, one block to the boardwalk, bike rental and just a few blocks to Oves for breakfast! The staff was so nice. We got there early, and although our room wasn't ready, they let us park in their lot, which saved us $10 parking fee. They provided beach tags for both days (saved us $20), and let us park there the second day even though we checked out (saved us another $10). Although we didn't use the pool it was very nice. The room and bathroom were very clean and beds were comfortable. We hope to be back!
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Great place in great location"
Excellent all around. Will stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"Very clean and great service"
Booked this last minute for a long weekend get away. Little nervous about the age of the hotel but all the reviews were so positive so we decided to give it a try. I am so happy we did. The staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. The room was the cleanest room I have ever stayed in at a beach hotel. Great location just 1 block from the boardwalk. We have 2 toddlers so the pool and especially the kiddy pool were great when we were done with the beach. My wife was never a big fan of the Jersey shore before this trip. Now she can't wait to go back.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
I was quite satisfied with my stay at the Forum. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was somewhat disappointed with the restaurant. The service was good and the restaurant was clean, but the food left a lot to be desired. In fact, I found dining on the island to be a challenge.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2013
"Okay"
Itvwas okay but too exoensive for the lack of amenities.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Center of Ocean City"
This hotel is close to boardwalk and beach. Rooms are clean and staff was super nice. rooms need updating. Overall it was nice, pool had waitress service for lunch or snacks. I would recommend and would go back to this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
sunobeech
"Perfect shore accomodations"
Was in Jersey for a class reunion but wanted to get some shore time in. The Forum is perfect....classic beach hotel, just a block from the beach and boardwalk, close to everything g we wanted to do. Room was extremely clean and spacious. I'd absolutely go back and recommend it wholeheartedly.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
quickbeam
"so-so take the good w. the bad"
great location -close enough -yet far enough..... wasn't to crazy bout a room right by entrance to pool (because of loud gate -slamming shut all the time ) the beds were old & rough ! rugs old & smelly -rooms are musty smelling & use sum updating- broken lamp right in front of mirror... I would stay again -thx 2 staff !!
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
mar
"Excellent staff and great to deal with"
The staff was excellent to deal with! Would recommend.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Loved our stay. Accommodations and location was superb. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"Great location..."
We really enjoyed the Forum. It's a great location and the staff was super friendly. We appreciated all their assistance and loved being close to the boardwalk and beach.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Al
"nice and clean place, very happy"
the rooms are clean, the stuff are nice....close to the beach
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Quick get away"
Nice one room double bed room in the middle of it all! Only thing is that the beds were hard as rocks! Nice pool area.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
CMD
"Nice hotel in the heart of Ocean City"
Its an older hotel but clean and the room had a flat screen television with a good channel selection, a microwave and refrigerator, was disappointed in the free WIFI, it was extremely slow and you had to purchase faster internet. There was also a nominal fee for ice which was more of a nuisance than a financial hardship. Overall we had a good experience and enjoyed the rather large and clean pool. I would definitely recommend and plan to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Okay Okay okay"
Good for short term stay; place to sleep, really. In the middle of everything so quite convenient. Bathroom very cramped, but overall room clean and well kept. Ptoperty is old, and probably due a face lift.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
George Aubyn
"Wonderful, friendly staff!"
This hotel was very clean and a close walk to the beach. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We felt very comfortable there during our stay. The lights in the room could have been a bit brighter. The room was a good size and we had enough room to walk around and had a table to dine at by the window. This is not a luxurious accommodation but it is clean pleasant and I would definitely go back. There is a café on site and there are also other options for dining within a very short walking distance. A great bike rental shop is right across the street.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Liz
"Super convenient to Boardwalk and Beach!"
Great location, very friendly staff, convenient to boardwalk, beach and restaurants. Didn't use the pool as it wasn't very hot when we were there but it looked clean and a lot of people were using it. Only downside we noticed is the mattresses and pillows were pretty uncomfortable. Bring your own pillow. Other than that it was an overall very pleasant experience.
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
gbr22

"exicet"
it was the first time for us being there so much fun
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
barbara k
Nice clean hotel. We stopped for couple nights to relax and swim in the ocean. Neat great customer service. Room was clean had fridge and microwave. Nothing to complaint about. 3 minutes walk from the beach and boardwalk. Ocean City is a dry town. It is best place to be kids but for adults only tge attraction was ocean. Price on food better in the city or even hotels restaurant. I would recomend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
Doug and Krystina

"Hôtel intéressant pour petite famille"
Un personnel accueillant dans un hôtel propre. Nous vous rappelons qu'Océan City est une ville au l'on ne retrouve pas de magasin avec alcool, Il faut traverser le pont pour s'en procurer, que l'alcool est interdite sur la plage ainsi que sur le bordwalk. L'hôtel est à un coin de rue de la mer. Deux laisser-passer pour la plage sont fournis avec la chambre. Il faut payer les autres à raison de 5$ par jour ou 10$ par semaine Très bien situé.'
3 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"シンプルで便利なホテル"
ビーチに近く、歩いて行くことができ、夜までのんびりと楽しみむことができました。バルコニー(テーブル、チェア付き)からも少しだけですが、海が見えて気持ちがよかったです。スタッフはとてもフレンドリーで親切な人ばかりでした。ただ、部屋にコーヒーメーカーがなく、フロントにもコーヒーサービスがなかったのが残念でした。
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
JP
"快適"
海岸沿いにあったので早朝にランニングができました。ホテルの隣に朝食を食べるレストランもあり良かったです。
1 night trip May 17, 2014
JP
"Freundlich!"
Das Hotel ist etwas älter, aber total sauber (das Zimmer war etwas muffig am Anfang aber konnte leicht gelüftet werden). Wie im Motels üblich sind die Zimmer zur Straße hin orientiert. So kann man das Auto direkt vor der Tür haben. Das Personal war total hilfsbereit, z.B. kann man das Pool und die Strandduschkabinen auch nach dem Checkout verwenden (praktisch bei Rückflug abends). Das Hotel ist 3 Blocks vom Boardwalk und der Strand ist einwandfrei. Das Restaurant serviert ein großes amerikanisches Frühstück mit griechischem (!) Flair. Sehr familienfreundlich.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2013