All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
155/1 Soi Mahadlekluang 1, Rajdamri Rd,, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Thialand Best Hotel in price comparing to Giants"
Order Thai food and try the experience Breakfast is OK with good selection Only one resturant but it is OK
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Firas
"Home away from home"
It was like a home away from home. Nice room, comfortable beds, great location, helpful staff. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, helpful staff.
4 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2015
"Nice location"
very close to the shipping center and sky train station
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Best Marriott experience ever."
I can't tell you how much I appreciated the service and help. Staying at this hotel, because of the staff and their service to the customer was one of the best choices of my trip. Thank you and please recognize the people in Bangkok, who service this Courtyard Marriott.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel. Great value."
Overall a great experience. The AC/Heat thermostat could use some upgrading. It was either cold or warm. And a bit noisy.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"very nice stay"
Overall , its one of the best hotels i stayed in. totally recommend it.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice if you get discount"
Nice , good locale,free shuttle to shop,bts,breakfast okay ,had air condition stop but great they fixed it immediately.nice! Towels need some softener ,overall good ,at discount price.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
grr
"Great facility with modern conveniences"
In the wonderful, chaotic world of BKK, it was nice to find a reprieve at this hotel. the staff were very accommodating since I was a solo female traveler. I loved the bathroom's shower as it had both a bench seat and personal, handheld shower head.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
jc
"Quality Hotel"
This is an excellent run operations with high quality staff starting at the front desk, continuing with service room personnel and restaurant employees. The breakfast buffet and service staff were five stars, offering a bountiful diverse courses of food selection, good seating and warm smiles. The food was impeccable in taste. My hotel room property was four star level. I need quality, high speed, consistent and reliable Wi-fi and the hotel met my high standard for this need of connectivity. I also appreciated that I did not have to sign back onto Wi-fi after shutting down my tech devices, but was pleasantly surprised that once back at the hotel I was logged back into the Wi-if network automatically. I stayed seven nights and loved every moment. I have only one suggestion to management and that is a concern that I saw some beginnings of wear on the property in my room and a large scratch across the hotel lobby window. These are minor issues, though if not address "timely," can have eventually a deleterious effect on the overall presentation of the property appearance going forward. I recommend this hotel highly.
7 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Jerry W
Great location! The staff are very friendly. They remember my preference in beverage after serving me a few times. Breakfast in the Momo cafe has many choices and food quality is excellent. I will definitely come back to stay in this hotel!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Horrible experience for my honeymoon"
I checked in hotel on 22 Nov. I was so disappointed that I was arranged to stay on 2/F, smoking with king size bed. That was totally in opposition to my request. I also know that the special request for the non-smoking room with high floor and two single beds are subject to space availability upon arrival, at least one out of those could be reserved for our honeymoon. I have a history of asthma and was coughing, difficulty in breathing, insomnia for a whole night. Secondly, the male front desk staff (His name is POP) was not very helpful too. This is really a nightmare for my honeymoon! I have sent some emails to Ms.Kesinee Chaiyapak (Reservation Sales Agent), but I still did not get her reply so far. It seems that she is not active to solve the problems.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
YING FAI
Great location, friendly helpful staff, and good breakfast.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"good time in BKK"
All I can say is great
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"It was very nice to stay at this hotel"
The hotel was very nice, clean, and the staff are kindness, but the facilities are not much, and the location is a little bit far away from the sky-train.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Amer Baz
"Excellent centrally located hotel"
Great centrally located hotel on quiet side street. Hotel is modern, clean and perfect for business or family stay. Breakfast buffet is expansive and very reasonably priced if booked with room.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Alan
"Awesome place to stay...."
Great location, awesome staff! This hotel is not far from the BTS so it was easy to walk two blocks and go where ever we wanted. The staff always had an answer to our questions and they were always friendly and smiling. I would definitely recommend staying here!
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Gloria
great!
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
liuxiaofei
"Great location and value"
Quiet location on side street in centrally located area. Hotel and room was very clean and modern. Have stayed here on several occasions. Good value for money.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Alan
"Good location in the business district of Bangkok."
Friendly staff. Good location. Convenient transportation to most of sites.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Very disappointed in Overall stay"
I chose to stay at the Marriott since I am from USA and have stayed with before. I first am sad to say that the front desk staff has a lot of issues understanding English overall. There were problems with my booking and not sure why. First, you have to pay for Wi-Fi in a day and age where you get it free almost everywhere. I booked 2 rooms, one for me and one for my friends. My room was more expensive and was there for 7 days but the hotel refused to allow me free breakfast where my friends room was cheaper and booked for 4 days, he was allotted a free breakfast buffet. Second, I had to place a hefty "deposit" of $300 per room as a hold for possible damages what I was told. What??? Never before have I had a hotel ever place a hold on my room, ever. Thirdly, my friends that met me brought some wonderful whiskey that we wanted to drink at the hotel as a celebration for which we were charged a fee since we weren't drinking the hotels alcohol. R u kidding me??? Fourth, I didn't get room I had asked and paid for and had to get changed even though I requested it beforehand. Fifth, there seemed to be extra charges added to the bill on check out and took over an hour sitting there trying to find someone who actually knew what the differences were. Overall, it just seemed to be a crappy experience and I would never recommend this hotel. Not sure if the problems are Marriott related for country related. Sorry to be so disappointed.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Susie
"Excellent hotel"
As always in a Marriott the staff and installations are excellent.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Carlos
"Bad staff , Not professional staff and services"
Everything about facilities is great but have problem with staff (Reservation and Room Manager). Firstly They will not give benefits of gold member for us. After have negotiate, they allow us to upgrade to executive room and can be use club lounge benefits BUT They gave me key card deluxe room !! I have to ask for a new key card !! How the staff do like this If I didn't ask how I know that room is deluxe room ?!?!?! Also they didn't add benefits to us. In the morning I went to restaurant for breakfast , restaurant staff charged me because they didn't add on benefits to this booking. So I can use the benefits only club lounge and room upgrade (ASK). Overall experience is quite bad bad for 5 star hotel. About communication It seem they always lie for responsible in this case. I have to paid extra around 1,000 THB for breakfast.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Natd
"Enjoyable stay"
Wonderful service and convenient location. It was an enjoyable stay.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Nalin
"Great Location & Fantastic Hotel"
Great central location...brilliant hotel, will definitely stay here again...staff were total professionals
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Noel F
"The quality expected of Marriott"
Marriott Bangkok is the perfect mix of marriott standards and Thai hospitality. Recommended without hesitation. The location is fine, a little bit removed from the main roads.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
JHP
"Good hotel"
Room good nice size of room n bathroom clean,convient lobby good
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
nick
"Long weekend in Bangkok"
Good value for money hotel that offers the basics you may need when travelling to a city. It is great that you get complementary internet wifi access during your stay
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Very close to the Sky Train."
Breakfast is not included. We purchased the breakfast buffet and it really was NOT worth it. Rooms are big and clean. Pool is quiet with a nice bar offering 2 for 1 drinks.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Gina
"Excellent hotel for the price."
This is a nice cute little hotel that has survived the onslaught of fierce hotel competition in Bangkok, and continues to be a cozy, fine and clean refuge at a discount. Been here 3 years before and still keeps the same charm. It is also conveniently located.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Miguel
The only reason the hotel didn't get five stars is because of the taxi service that the hotel concierge requested for me on several occasions. Taxi drivers in Bangkok are NOTORIOUS for trying to charge foreigners flat fares that are sometimes 5 times higher than what the metered fare would be, and unfortunately the guys who work at the hotel never tried to help me get the taxi drivers to turn on the meter. On several occasions I actually had to scream for the drivers to let me out when they refused to turn the meter on. It's not huge, but it is incredibly frustrating when the hotel calls a taxi and the taxi they are working with tries to rip off a paying customer.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Ingerid
"No problem with protests"
A great hotel and don't worry about the protests which are relatively close by but no problem. Take advantage of the rates at this top notch hotel in a great location.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Nice hotel but hotels.come misled me of final pricing. I would book again but not through hotels.com at this location.
2 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Janice
"Centrally located!"
Great location, directly next to the Four Seasons, walk to everything, every mall, Central World, Paragon, etc; BTS Main station. Stayed here for a week! Lots of flight attendants stay here, so that always makes for a good time.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok
Dear John Thank you very much for your review and we are very excited that you enjoyued your stay with us and our great location. We hope to welcom you back in the near future. Kind regards, Sanne Emborg General Manager
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Loved the Marriot Courtyard."
Initially we were hesitant in staying at the Marriot Courtyard so we booked the Marriot at Sukhumvit. Then we realized that hotel was too far and we switched to the Marriot Courtyard and we loved this place. It is very convieninely located and it was a lovely Hotel. We were there December 2013.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"If you like high-end shopping..."
We chose this Hotel based on reviews about the location. Lonely Planet, and trip advisor reviews raved about the great location in the center of the city (Siam Square). Well, if you like malls, malls, and more malls - this place is for you. Virtually no street markets/food, grocery stores, or sights to be seen. Everything is of course just a cab ride away, right? Not really. We had 3 taxis refuse to take us to the train station due to traffic. The sky train was shut down so we walked as far as our 6 year old's legs could go. Traffic was epic. Never have i seen such gridlock. The only food options are 7/11, mall food courts (MBK is good), and hotel restaurants $$$. That said, the hotel is tucked back into a quiet neighborhood. The staff was very freindly and helpful. They arranged transport to Ban Krut and beyond. The breakfast was fantastic and the service was top notch. Nice clean room for a family of 3. Rooftop pool was clean and relaxing......but a little cold.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
J.
"Great location and comfortable"
Very nice hotel with everything you need. Access to Sky train was perfect to get around quickly
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Corckp
"Modern, easy access from BKK, quiet"
We were surprised how fast, easy and inexpensive was to get to the hotel from the airport. Hotel is located walking distance to Siam Center, but in a very quiet alley. The hotel was modern, very clean and surprisingly affordable for this upscale area of the city. Personnel was very friendly and always ready to help with a smile.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Simon
"When it rains hard.."
When it rained hard for a couple of hours, the road in front of this hotel was filled with water. I was wet up to my knees. That's the only problem.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Meg
"Good hotel and location - my room smelled horrible"
Overall the hotel was standard expectation for a courtyard. But our room smelled horrible and when we asked to change we were told the hotel was full and there were no options. Seeming we had to check out at 4 am to get to the airport, we suffered through it as we didn't have any last minute options to change hotels. But I had to sleep with my face covered with a tshirt the smell was so bad.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Friendly staff - Great Location"
The people working there just seem to love greeting new guests. We had (party of 3 - two rooms) a most wonderful stay. Useful tips: (1) there is a shortcut to the Chit Lom BTS station (ask for a map at the reception) which will get you to most non-archeological/historical attractions (Food - Soi 14 & Soi 38; Shopping - Nana, etc); (2) Massages at the hotel are a bit over what the street locations offer but it's completely worth it. (3) Do ask for the Thai version of the hotel's name and address as some taxi cabs just won't get the word "Courtyard". I had just one small inconvenience while checking out - one of my friends suddenly "lost" her credit card and this one guy (he was called "S") at the reception desk didn't seem to care much. We were kind of struggling with time to catch our flight but he would just say "I gave the credit card to you", making us look all over our bags. In the end, the card had slipped into his own desk and it was another lady at the reception desk who had to take a part on this and discover the card lying right below this guy's nose. Aside from that, everything was perfect!
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Alvaro
"Great prices, great service, excellent location"
I stayed here two nights after putting up with clean rooms but mediocre service and a terrible location from another hotel in the area. This hotel had very clean rooms, staff that spoke and understood English very well, pricey but very tasty food, and an excellent location. The hotel is only one block from Ratchadamri BTS station, and also offers a hotel-owned, complimentary tuk-tuk from the hotel entrance to Ratchadamri station. I am looking forward to staying at this hotel again, by far one of the best experiences I've ever had staying in Bangkok. As an aside, they have the most wonderfully fragrant smelling hand and body soap (like orange peels with a hint of lilac) I've ever encountered, very nice touch!
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Taro
"Great Place to set base in Bangkok"
The place is well located, and it has a "metro" station very close by. The hotel even takes you in a tuk tuk to the station when you need to. I liked the hotel and you have numerous food options arround. The 4 seasons and other high end hotels are on the same block so you know you will be safe to walk arround.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Fede
"Clean and easily accessible location"
Clean and great place, near to shopping and subway
4 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
"Really nice place"
Nice area, good value for money, good food and fast room service, nice room (the view helped too). Big gym, pool is nice but not huge, friendly stuff (not omg how friendly they were) but overall, a really enjoyable experience. I would go back without a problem.
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Gustavo
Even though breakfast is included in our pricing, hotel did not get this info from expedia.com and charged us. I am glad that I keep the paper work and show them. I need to show them the paper work twice before the charge is taken out, one during check in and the other during check out. For around US$15 per person for breakfast, it is not worth the money if you need to pay for it. There are 2 sky train stations near the hotel and Erawan Shine is within walking distance from the hotel.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
likegooddeal
"Decent hotel in quiet location"
Not far from major malls, not too big, decent rooms, nice pool, friendly staff, very good breakfast buffet
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Susi
"Very good hotel overall"
Just a bit difficult to get a taxi.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2013
Leonardo
"“hotel for business travelers”"
Hotel is walking distance from malls and BTS stations the hotel is nicely tucked into the end of a side street, providing a quiet and laid-back surrounding environment. While the hotel is approximately 10 minutes walk from the giant mall complexes of Siam ,Comfy rooms,,nothing fancy but nice. Great pool bar and casual resteraunt on property.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
"Thailand Trip"
The hotel was within easy walking distance to many shopping malls/plazas. The staff always greeted you with respect.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2012