All hotels in South Portland, Maine, United States of America
100 Southborough Dr, South Portland, ME, 04106, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Super clean - Great place to stay!"
This hotel was a great pick. It was about a 10-15 minute drive to downtown Portland and we never had a problem getting an Uber from the hotel. The hotel was spotless and the room was very nice. They even had a fire pit and a lounge space on the outdoor back patio. Bonus is that check out is not until 12pm. I would of given this hotel 5 stars if it wasn't for their shuttle service. A shuttle is available to take you downtown for free but airport rides take priority so I was told that I could take the shuttle but had to wait until it got back from the airport. Also, breakfast is not included but they have a nice Starbucks with great breakfast options. Overall, I would stay here again but might just pay the extra to stay in downtown Portland. You end up spending just as much as you would staying in a downtown hotel with parking and taxi fees.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Nibal
Courteous staff. Nice accomodations for 2 Queen room. Could have used a freezer in the small fridge. No microwave.
4 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"New, neat and clean look. Nice location!"
The hotel was clean and beds were very comfortable. We had a toilet handle that was broke and ac that was leaking water onto the floor so we reported this in the morning and they were very responsive about getting them fixed for the next person's stay. Loved that they had a computer to check in for our flight and print boarding pass.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"2nd Stay @ Courtyard Marriott"
The hotel is beautiful, inside and out. The staff is very accommodating. However, the beds are so hard... like laying on a 2x4. My back was sore and so wasn't my wife's. I weigh 169 lbs (5'10") and my wife is (5'4") about 105 lbs. Keys NEVER worked to get in to the room and they were being inserted correctly. Only other complaint, got a Crown & Ginger at the bar. $10 before tip. Are you serious?
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Amos
Very nice experience.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
"Al around perfect"
Beautiful newer property lives up to its Marriott standards and reputation. Clean room, a little on the small side but immaculately modern and updated. Nice toiletries, great service and amenities. I wish they had a free breakfast included. They don't so far. Location is near many shops and stores. About five miles away from downtown. A fridge is a nice thing to have when you travel a cN they had one. Would stay again definetely.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Aleksandr
"Pretty good in Portland"
The room was spacious, comfortable and quiet. I was very satisfied with my overnight stay. Wish breakfast was included in the room rate, but I knew it wasn't when I booked. There were a several good breakfast options to purchase at the "snack lounge" though a bit pricey. This hotel is a good option for people with a car who don't want to stay downtown- it was a very quick 10 minute ride into town for the port and dining options.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
dina
"Nice accommodations by the airport."
Rooms were comfortable and clean. The amenities were nice including indoor pool and hot tub. The free van service to airport and town was greatly appreciated. Great and amenable staff!!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Jon
"Clean and comfortable."
Nice clean room with a large desk to do some work.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Lance
"A very pleasant, short stay"
On our way to Acadia for a family vacation, we reserved 3 rooms in The Courtyard Portland Airport for 1 night. The rooms were spacious, well appointed in modern decor and up to the Marriott standard of clean. Although I did not request in advance, the staff was able to provide our 3 rooms next to one another, which was very convenient. Altogether, it was a very pleasant, short stay.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Victoria
"great hotel! would stay again!"
it's about 10 minutes from Portland's sights but this really is a great hotel with huge rooms! shower has good water pressure, plentiful parking, and a very comfy bed!
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Diana
"Nice place, convenient location"
Convenient location, and spacious, clean room. Nice exercise facilities (2 treadmills, elliptical, free weights) and pool w/spa. Starbucks coffee available in the lobby. Only stayed one night, and would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Janine
"Pleasant stopover"
The room was very nice. It seems like many hotel rooms don't have enough light, especially bedside for reading. My room was a bit noisy, since it seems it was directly over the HVAC system and near the elevator and ice machine. But overall, very nice place for an overnight stopover. It would be nice if there was a little more selection for food in the hotel.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2015
"Great weekend"
Very friendly staff,close to a lot of shopping food and great scenery. I would go back
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Wonderful"
Just stayed the night. Comfy bed- great sleep. Easy access to downtown
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Great place to stay in Portland."
Fantastic stay.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Inez
"Convenient to airport and bus station."
My wife andI stayed here the night of our arrival from France. Excellent accommodations at a reasonable price.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Portland"
Very nice hotel and friendly staff
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2015
Denis
"Not a tony place."
Just one night after getting into the airport. Woman from a bachelor party vomiting just outside the front door as I arrived. Didn't use the dining facility.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
L S
"Early morning flight out"
I chose the hotel due to the proximity to the airport, availability of an early morning shuttle service and economy. It met all of my expectations.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great place to stay in Portland!"
Room was much better than I expected. Very nice features and a helpful, friendly staff. I will be booking again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Ray
"Wonderful!"
We decided on an impromptu weekend getaway. I usually stay at the Marriott nearby, but for the whole family, the Courtyard was a better fit. This was the easiest hotel stay ever! The room was perfect. It was exactly as pictured and roomy enough for the 5 of us. The pool and hot tub were refreshing and the staff was friendly and efficient. I will definitely stay here again. One note, the chair pulls out into a sleeper but it is smaller than a twin, so opt for the rollaway if you need another bed for someone bigger than a 3rd grader.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Jeannine
"Convenient stay in Portland, Me"
Close to airport, much cheaper than downtown or airport hotels, convenient to shopping and downtown, comfortable and excellent, friendly staff. Good snack bar/restaurant for breakfast, snacks.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great Experience"
We greatly enjoyed our stay. Nice amenitities, loved the pool and whirlpool. Enjoyed the gym. Food was delicious. Close to shopping and movies. Our room was nice and clean. Nice and quiet. Shower was amazing, love hot water and never ran out.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Birthday trip"
We had a wonderful stay.......
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"A-One, definitely recommend!"
Checking in was smooth, staff was very friendly and eager to help! Room had a cool modern feel and was maintained well. We had a short but excellent stay. It also didn't hurt that there were a million and a half stores and restaurants within a few blocks!
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Sharada
We were in Portland for a three day trade show as exhibitors. The hotel was everything I hoped it would be. Quiet, quick and easy access to highway, food and Portland, the city.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Very friendly helpful staff."
Really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The pool, hot tub ,and gym we're exceptionally clean. When I visit Portland again, I'll definitely stay here.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Wonderful Staff"
Excellent location with plenty of dining choices close by and near the highway. 8 minutes from the airport as well. The staff was incredibly friendly and accomodating. Highly recommend staying here.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice visit"
Didn't spend a whole lot of time at the hotel but from what I could tell when I was there it was very nice.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Best choice near airport"
Limited service and food options, but a terrific property for those not requiring bellhopsk
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Mother/daughters getaway :)"
Loved the decor. Usually when I stay at a hotel, it looks outdated. these rooms looked very nice. The Bistro was nice too! A bit pricey but good food. We had an issue with our window, it was leaking quite badly. I called the front desk to let them know and they offered us a new room, but we stayed. They did come in and check it out though. I'm sure it had to do with all the ice build up and snow we've been having. They were very apologetic. All in all my and my daughters had a wonderful stay.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great experience"
Aesthetically pleasing room with modern appeal. Furniture was great, and king size bed was comfortable. I experienced tardiness with my travels due to whether conditions, so my check in was late and my departure was early. I couldn't comment more thoroughly on my stay, but the staff and room itself was very welcoming.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Melhem
It was great, the location was perfect and it was very quiet and clean
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Kimmy
"Local getaway"
Get away for my husband's birthday and the hotel and staff were superb!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Deborah
"An excellent one night stay"
Had a great time. Pool was quiet and clean =happy kids! Great decor. Very friendly and accommodating staff.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"weekend away"
excellent staff great service at the bistro and so quiet and comfy.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
arthur
"Quiet place to stay"
This hotel is not as expensive as those located near the sea. It's a nice place to stay with very quiet and comfortable room. The breakfast here is good. Some restaurants are very close to it such as Longhorn. In all, it was a nice experience staying there.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Cynthia
"our stay"
everything was great thanks
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Siruel
"Very nice!"
Really liked this hotel. It is very clean, comfortable beds, nice decor, very helpful and friendly staff. Definitely recommend.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Christmas week visit"
we enjoyed our stay at Courtyard by Marriot. Our grandchildren came to visit and swim in the pool, which is always a treat for them. The Bistro breakfast was great-very accommodating.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Anna
"Portland getaway"
Check in reception quite indifferent otherwise OK
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"nice little getaway"
the hotel staff was great. Very helpful . Free transportation downtown & back if you want.Used the pool and hot tub which was a quick break to do something a little different in the dead of winter. The price was right. the lounge and eats were just fine if you were getting something in a pinch or just relax a little without going downtown. Overall a very good stay.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Dennis
"Our two night stay at the Marriot"
WE enjoyed our stay at the Marriot, the staff were very helpful,somewhat pre welcome not natural. The thing that Joanne and I really did not like was the prices on the vending machines and the hotel lobby snacks, they were just daylight robbery. The sodas were to expensive. WE probably say to any of friends who may decide to stay there would be DO NOT BUY THE VENDING MACHINE SNACKS AT AT PRICE. Apart from that we would go back there with our own midnight snacks.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Kevin and Joann
"nice overnight stay for a good price"
There was one drinking glass that had traces of lipstick all around the rim. Bathtub view... front of toilet not clean
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
the rooms were, nice and clean, the staff very helpful and attentive,
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Sandy
Overall this is a nice hotel, there are a lot of things nearby which is always a plus. The only one thing we did NOT LIKE was that our room was right across the ice machine. The ice machine is super loud and on-top of that you can hear every time that people go and fill up their ice buckets. The acoustics to our room were horrible, you could hear everything that was going outside and rooms next door. Also, the pillows were very hard and thick not so comfortable. It is a nice hotel though and the people are really friendly.
"courtyard marriot s portland me"
Basically a self-service hotel. Farther from the airport than you would expect based on the name. Close to the mall & free shuttle were appreciated & Sebago brewing co is close by for a good meal : ) Hours and menu for bar & food service is very limited.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Airport
We are just 3 miles from the airport, approximately a 10 minute drive. Far enough so that you can't hear the noise of the aircraft, but close enough to catch an early morning flight! Sebago Brewing is a wonderful local restaurant that we are fortunate to have within walking distance ! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others - we appreciate your feedback
1 night trip Nov 2, 2014
"Close to airport and malls"
Good location for quick stop in Portland. Hotel room was clean but very dark.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Airport
Thank you for staying with us! We hope you can stay longer next time - so many things to do and see in the area. I apologize there was not enough light for your needs, please let us know on your next visit and we will do our best to locate you in a sunny room and get you some extra lights. Travel Safely -
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Very nice hotel, close to the airport."
Very nice hotel. Portland is small so it is close to everything. I had to go to a location about 11 minutes away and then went downtown which was also close to the hotel.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014