All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Wagramer Strasse 8, Vienna, Vienna, 1220, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great deal."
Very convenient to UN office.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Inadequate as a business hotel"
My stay was for business. Very close to the office, so convenient in that respect. It was a bit far from the city center to enjoy the city itself. I wish I'd stayed closer to the center and taken a cab to work. Location is not the hotel's problem, however. I was there for business and there are three big strikes against this hotel: 1. Internet access is totally inadequate. Connecting at all was hit-and-miss, largely miss. Even when you do get on-line, you're likely to be kicked offline very soon. I heard other guests complaining about the same thing. This isn't about inability to do facebook, which in itself can be irritating. This is about being able to work from the hotel room. 2. The desk had a stool, not a chair with a back. Again, working at the desk was just very difficult, perched uncomfortably. 3. The pillows were like bags of dust. Desperately in need of replacement.
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
"nice hotel good location"
close to the international center where most conferences are held.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Austria Center"
Nice clean facilities, but pricey for the very spartan room conditions. Only one hand towel provided, and despite the queen-size bed, only one single-person coverlet and one pillow provided. It is also far from any restaurants, so one must pretty much eat at the hotel's rather expensive restaurant.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Convenient to Vienna International Centre"
Very affordable, and the quality is fine. It is not in the heart of old Vienna, but easily accessible by metro.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Bryan
"Clean hotel if you have business that side of town"
A very friendly staff checked us in. We had to change our room, because they gave my mother and I two beds which couldn't be separated. The room was well worn but clean.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Nut 'n Bone
"Below expectations for a four star hotel."
The major advantage of this hotel is its location to VIC for guests who have business with those offices. The room comfort didn't meet expectations for a four star hotel.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Suren
"wonderful"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend it to others.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
chad
"Really great location"
The hotel is located in a great location if you want to access the Vienna International Center and you are able to access the U-bahn to anywhere. My room was not cleaned one day and I had to request it to be cleaned the next day even though there was no privacy sign outside. There was a problem getting in and out of the parking. I would recommend it for convenience.
Response by ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna
Dear Maribeth, thank you very much for your feedback. It is great to read, that you were satisfied with the location of the hotel as well as the good connection by the public transportation. We have already forwarded your comment concerning your room, which was not cleaned during your stay. This is not the standard and service we want to provide. We would be happy to welcome you again to convince you of our service qualities and remain kind regards your ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Team
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Maribeth
"Best for doing business at Vienna Internal Center"
Metro across the street brings you downtown in 15 minutes. Means this place is also great for Tourists who do not want to pay for staying downtown. Good connectiuon to airport.
Response by ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna
Dear Johann, thank you very much for taking your time to give us your feedback. We are happy, that you enjoyed your stay at the ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser and that you liked the good location next to the Vienna International Center as well as the good connection with the public transportation to the city center and the airport. We are looking forward welcoming you again. kind regards your ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Team
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Johann
"Vienna with ease and comfort"
Quiet and away from the city hum drum but a minute away from the subway so u could be in stephensplatz in 12 minutes
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Nigel
There are a lot of small flies in the room, I think I had killed at least 6 and gave up. The staff are helpful. It is quite convenient and next to station. Just the cleanliness and the noise control by renovation needed to be improved.
4 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Cc
"Close to public transportation"
The location is wonderful for access via train/subway to all of Vienna and the rest of Europe. I was surprised at the lack of restaurants in the area.
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
"nice business hotel reasonably priced"
easty to access both airport and Central Vienna with subway stop and direct shuttle to ariport across steet. Nice breakfast buffet but pricey if not included in room (22 Euros per person). Overall nice business hotel but not close to the historic areas (4 subway stops away)
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
"Good hotel, conveniently located"
The hotel is close to U-bahn, UNO, and Vienna International center. The service is excellent, the room was comfortable, and the breakfast included in the rate is very good.
Response by ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna
Dear Leon, thank you very much for your kind review. It is a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back in the near future! Best regards to Maryland, CHRISTOPH SCHWABL Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Leon
"Layover in Vienna"
i arrived to Vienna at 7 pm and had a connection the next morning - a taxi was 40-50 eur and S7+u2 was only 4.2 eur i got to the hotel around 9 pm the room was great free internet ... overall good deal
Response by ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna
Dear Dan, thank you for choosing the ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna it was a pleasure to have you staying with us. We would like to wish you all the best and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at the ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser within the near future. Best regards, CHRISTOPH SCHWABL Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, next to metro station"
Clean, comfortable hotel handily located next to a metro station.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Gareth
"excellent time & will come again"
Upon arrival of our stay our room was not ready and were compensated with free drinks at the bar. We upgraded our room which was a major plus, the executive lounge gave us delicious breakfast, wine whenever wed like and scrumptious snacks. Not to mention such a nice hostess, Sandra!! Our room was absolutely beautiful, the bedsheets were like sinking into heaven. Everything was divine. For dinner we had the burger and it was out of this world fantastic. The service always treated us like VIP. can't wait to come back again.
5 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
helen
"Convenient Location Very Helpful Staff"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. They did not hesitate to offer assitance. I enjoyed the breakfast and dinner very much, Very relaxed atmosphere, I would stay again. Alreday planning next trip to Europe and if my plans take me to Vienna I would be staying at the Arcotel. Wish I was still there!
6 night trip Dec 18, 2013
"Location Good for Vienna International Center"
Hotel was good overall, and very convenient to the International Center (UN and IAEA), and the U1 stop; both across the street. The airport bus also drops you off right in front of the hotel for 8 euros. 10 minutes on the U1 and you are in the center of town. The hotel was not bad, but had a couple of nagging issues. The elevators require a room card in order to get the floors with the rooms (good feature), but are incredibly un-reliable and a pain. Almost everyone who tried them failed, and had to get a staff member to show them how to use the reader. Even after 5 days, it usually took 3-4 swipes for me to get up the elevator. The other issue was the loudness of the bar when music was being played. It was definitely not inviting for someone just wanting a beer or a bite to eat. Overall, the hotel was OK, and the room was clean, but nothing special. Best part about the hotel was it was across the street from the international center and a quick walk to get there.
Response by ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna
Dear Dennis! Thank you for choosing the ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna, it was a pleasure to have you staying with us. We are especially grateful for the time you have taken to give us feedback. Thank you also for your compliments concerning the hotel, its location and the connection to public transport. Concerning the elevator/key cards we are very sorry for the circumstances you had. As we getting a new software at the moment, unfortunately our key cards didn’t work too well. The “problem” will be solved end of January. Thank you also for your feedback about the music in the bar, which we have already forwarded to our bar manager to get to the bottom of it. We truly hope that we will welcome you again in the future. With best regards, CHRISTOPH SCHWABL Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Dennis
"Good stay"
Stayed a second time here as we stayed here in March. Always good. Not the ideal location but a good balance of price and quality. Only wished breakfast was served past 10:00 for the late sleepers like us.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Kurt
"Very nice and convent to the UN-IAEA."
The hotel is conveniently located near the subway and across the street from the United Nations Vienna Center. This location is just a short sub-way ride away from the city center. I recommend this hotel if you need to visit the VIC. Over all A++ experience. This hotel will give you a true European experience.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"awesome time in vienna"
there is nothing bad i can say about the hotel. it has a big sauna 60 degree sauna. it has a big 80 degree sauna. it has friendly and helpful staff. all rooms are comfortable. it is right across the street from the united nations vienna office. the hotel is 10-15minutes from the city center. you can't go wrong with this one
Response by ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna
Dear Guest, thank you for choosing the ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna, it was a pleasure to have you staying with us. We are especially grateful for the time you have taken to give us feedback. Thank you also for your compliments concerning the hotel and its staff. See you soon again! Many greetings from Vienna, CHRISTOPH SCHWABL Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Good hotel"
It was a good hotel and near business area. But internet speed was not good
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Ardalan
"Hotel wifi too slow"
Nice hotel, but internet speed (wifi) very slow. For business trip, this hotel is not recommanded.
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
"Great place, just 10 min. from the city center"
We had a great time in Vienna and this hotel was a big part of our good time. We were offered an upgrade for a little money, when we checked it, but it was totally worth it. We had access to business lounge, minibar at the room and access to the sauna facility. In addition, free wi-fi in the room. The sauna was small, but great after a long day of touring the city. The hotel is near the train station and it was very easy to get there by metro from the train station. The staff at the front desk and the business lounge was very-very-very helpfull. Also, the Danube's creek is right next to the hotel, so we started each morning with the swiming there and it was wonderfull.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Kate
"Very nice stay"
My wife and I wanted a romantic stay, and this hotel was super! The staff were helpful, the hotel was clean the location was wonderful. The ac was a little weak, but not unbearable. For the hotels defense it was a 100 F outside. We would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Johnny
"ARCOTEL, Vienna, Austria"
We were told we had free breakfast with our reservation and payment through hotels.com and when we checked in the hotel did not honor the free breakfast. Bad business practice...
3 night trip Jul 30, 2013
"Great Service and Location!"
The hotel staff was fantastic and was very willing to help with all our questions about Vienna. The rooms were very nice and very clean. Because the hotel tries to be very modern, many of the rooms are oddly shaped and the furniture is differently situated. Not a problem, just a little different.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Exactly as expected"
We stayed for an overnight layover. I read reviews ahead of booking and the nailed it! Lovely hotel, helpful staff, clean and so convenient to public transport. If you take the airport shuttle (Vienna Airport Lines) from the airport, it will drop you off right at the hotel entrance for only 8 Euro one way. When you arrive at the airport follow exit signs to buses and go to platform 9. On the way back, make sure your cross the road to catch the bus on the other side. The only negative would be the exhorbident expensive breakfast at 20 Euro. Bring snacks or go into town to buy something light to have for the morning. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay again if ever I'm in Vienna.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Met every expectation for a hotel on a business tr"
Good service, nice room and uneventful. What i expect on a business trip.
3 night business trip May 26, 2013
"A good value!"
Everything about the hotel was fine. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and had variety. The location was across the steeet from the subway which made travel to attractions very easy and convenient. However, the staff was not very helpful as to tourist attractions.
Response by ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna
Dear Mr. William, thank you for your review which you posted on Expedia. Your feedback is very important to us. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed in particular our hotel, the location and also the breakfast at our Restaurant. We would like to apologize to you that the reception wasn’t very helpful to “guide you through Vienna.” We have already forwarded your complaint to our Front Office department that this won't happen again in future. It will be a great pleasure to welcome you back to the ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna soon! Kind regards, CHRISTOPH SCHWABL Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Across street from VIC, UN and U-Bahn Red Line"
Nice rooms and people. Made for a stress free business trip. Room upgrade is well worth the 25 Euros.
4 night business trip May 26, 2013
"Great and convenient hotel next to the Metro"
I can't believe I didn't book this hotel before when we landed in Vienna. This was our last night in Europe and we were appalled with the room and its many amenities. I would think this hotel is a 5-star hotel for the price of they stay that we got. We used our free night so whatever they charged, it was definitely worth it. WiFi all across Europe is bad, so we got to use their internet to check into our flight. If you're planning to use more bandwidth to connect with family overseas, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2013
"Well managed; efficient."
Good location relative to the United Nations centre, which is just across the street. Good buffet breakfast, good restaurant, comfortable rooms.
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
"EXPEDIA VIP Hotel that ignores your status"
I have stayed at this Hotel at least 5-6 times in past few years (no problemos). This time I wanted to test my "EXPEDIA VIP Card", but guess what happened: I was given the smallest room EVER (Bed with one pillow and one thin blanket, and not even a Closet to hang the clothes !!!) I was tired after a very long travel from Montreal. I did ask for a room upgrade (because of Expedia VIP Card and this Hotel is a VIP Member Hotel), and the Lady at check-in made phone calls and promised room upgrade. Next thing was very disappointing/made me mad - Hotel was less than half full and she gave me the smallest Room (low standard) I have ever had in that place! (I was too tired to ask to change room / only one night stay). I am still mad so I do not know if I ever want to return to this place. HOPEFULLY - EXPEDIA CAN HAVE A VERY SERIOUYS TALK WITH THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT ABOUT EXCEL VIP STATUS AND THEIR FRONT DESK PERSONNEL COMPLETELY IGNORANT about Expedia VIP status (I had to explain it to them). UNTIL THIS IS CLARIFIED / CORRECTED - EXPEDIA SHOULD TAKE THIS HOTEL OFF THE LIST OF VIP ACCESS HOTELS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. I travel 150+ nights a year for many years worldwide - this experience made me very unhappy - and I wonder if EXPEDIA really follows up on its so called "VIP Hotels". Frequent IAEA Visitor
Other trip Dec 23, 2012
Johann
"Great for business visitors."
Convenient location near UNO City. 30 minutes (35 EURO Taxi) to airport Next to Subway station (U1) and Bus stop for airport (8 EURO). Nice in-door/out-door restaurant (Terrace)
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
Johann
"Close to VIC, spotty internet in room."
This hotel was perfectly fine, except for the quality of it's wifi in my room. The connection would frequently hang. (For those techies reading this. The connection would not drop, I would stay connected to the router, rather the system would start dropping packets, and eventually reach 90-95% packet drops and then cut out entirely. Then after 15-20 minutes it would come back only to repeat every 1/2 hour or so). I had the same behavior after I bought the "upgraded" wifi service, as it uses the same internet routers. This was on the 4th floor. The internet in the lobby/bar was totally fine. So, if you really need internet in your room, you may want to go elsewhere, But otherwise I did like the hotel. Very comfortable.
5 night business trip Aug 20, 2012

Car park spaces were too narrow.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Good hotel for business traveller who visit the UN agencies
3 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Zvi
IL
"nice place"
lovely hotel, happy with location (close to metro) and in a nice part of town, good breakfast selection
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Reasonable hotel near underground"
Last day breakfast was terrible due to poor service
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
hospital doctor
"A relaxing hotel - great staff"
A very well appointed hotel - staff speak excellent English and were very friendly and helpful. Very convenient for the UN centre (5 minutes walk) where I was working and next to the U1 underground line taking you into the City Centre within 10 minutes. Great food but my only small criticism is that the room service was a little too limited and could have included an option to choose from the restaurant menu.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"organised hotel for business"
Staff are particularly amenable and helpful. Nearest hotel to the conference centre but also less than 1 minute to U bahn to centre. Quiet and efficient if you are mainly around for work and an ok base if you ar eweekending
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Lovely new years in Vienna"
The hotel and holiday was fantastic. Great hotel just out of the city. Food and rooms were lovely.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice 4 star hotel to stay in Vienna"
We stayed 6 nights at this Arcotel hotel. We were favorably impressed by the kindness of the staff. We had free Wi-Fi and a nice room clean and spacious. it was just perfect. The hotel is 3 minutes walk from the metro station served by the U1 line which will bring you to Vienna city center in 12 minutes. This makes the hotel a perfect option for being close enough to the center without paying a fortune. We also had the chance to dine at the hotel's restaurant once (Uno Restaurant). We really enjoyed it and the restaurant could be a valid alternative for lunch or dinner. Overall we highly recommend this Arcotel hotel in Vienna.
Response by ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna
Dear Claudio, thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very glad to hear, that you enjoyed your stay at the ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser. Thank you very much for your compliments to our employees of course we will forward it to them. It also makes us very happy to hear, that you were satisfied with our restaurant, the rooms and the location of our hotel. We are looking forward to welcome you again in the future. Kind regards, your ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Team
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Claudio
"Overall satisfied, but could improve.."
Good location, right opposite the metro station, short distance from the airport and city center. Found a good deal on the hotel rate for 4 nights, but breakfast was considerably expensive. Main problem was the wi-fi which was very slow. In spite of booking a hotel with wi-fi included rate (hotel advertises as free wi-fi hotel), I was forced to buy an additional connection for EUR 6 to ensure that I could work in my room. Had a problem with the shower head, which wasn't sorted even after 3 reminders, but I did get a free voucher as a compensation of a wrong message..
Response by ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna
Dear Anuj We thank you for your honest feedback. Open words are our highest property. Just with this we can improve our service continuously. For that we forwarded your notes about the internet, breakfast price and the problem with the shower head to our management and it was already part of intern refurbishment. We hope we can welcome you again in our hotel to prove our service to you. Kind regards from Vienna Your ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Team
3 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Anuj
IN
"Kaiserhotel review"
- Basic room - You get what you pay for - Great location - Possibly a 3* trying to be 4* - Good enough for business trip
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay."
The hotel was clean, well maintained and comfortable. It is not walking distance from city center so be prepared to buy train tickets to and from city center. At 2.20 pp ea way it adds quickly. We purchased a 72 hour pass but I'll admit our tickets were never checked. He air conditioner worked great which was a huge bonus given the hot temps but our internet connection was horrible. I was constantly disconnected and ea time had to reenter the pass code. I had to go out into the hall to have an adequate connection. Our room was at the end of a long hallway so perhaps we were far from the router but it was a quiet location. Breakfast was what I consider quite expensive - 22 euros pp and unless you are satisfied w bread and pastries for breakfast there is really nowhere else we found to get a good breakfast. House keeping is bit slow to get to the room. I think the hotel is so large that they focus on cleaning all the checkout rooms first and by the time they get to the occupied rooms it is late....after 3. Oh also be advised that in the workout room - if you have to put your hotel room card into any equipment to get it to work then you are being charged for it. I put my card into one machine just to see how it worked for about one minute and it was 12 euros. The hotel removed the charge when I explained I didn't use it. Again for comfort this hotel was above average but beware of the other things.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Lori
"Comfortable Hotel near Vienna International Centre"
Decent hotel. Biggest plus point is the VIC. However, the metro station is so near the VIC that this advantage is only a marginal one. You could stay anywhere in Vienna as long as you can get to the metro and the VIC is accessible. Rooms are comfortable.
Response by ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna
Dear "Esvee"! thank you for choosing the ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna, it was a pleasure to have you staying with us. We are especially grateful for the time you have taken to give us feedback. Thank you also for your compliments concerning the location of our hotel and its rooms. See you soon again! Many greetings from Vienna, CHRISTOPH SCHWABL Guest Relations Manager
Other trip May 10, 2014