All hotels in Seekonk, Massachusetts, United States of America

great service
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Rosa
"Satisfied customer"
Great I will stay with this hotel on my next trip soon.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Clarence
"Good hotel"
Room was clean, staff was friendly. Everything was good.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"A great experience!"
We had a great time. My three kids and I were very comfortable in the room. The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. Indoor pool and breakfast were a real plus. My kids didn't want to leave!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
A place to stay for a family weekend in Providence
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great hotel - excellent price!"
No elevator - made it difficult with lots of luggage. Hotel staff was very accommodating by giving us a 1st fl room
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Superb service, SUPER staff!"
We arrived very late. Two of our party are handicapped. The night clerk was incredibly helpful and kind. She went above and beyond to insure our comfort and peace of mind.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Mary E.
"Stay every time biking rail trail."
The room was great. Very quiet. Only problem was the counter above the fridge was very sticky.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
nancy jean
"Nice stay."
Very comfortable stay and great breakfast. Pleasant staff. I would recommend to my friends.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"BW Seekonk"
Great value. Clean room. Professional staff. Great value for the price.
2 night trip May 26, 2015
Greg
"First stay in Boston"
Very comfortable and friendly staff.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
Lamont
"Nice and Affordable"
Great place to stay. Very nice!
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
RICHARD
"Best Western Seekonk"
Friendly staff, clean & comfortable room
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Nice location - friendly staff"
Overall a great experience. Nice rooms, friendly staff, and nice location.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Phil
Enjoyed our stay here. We went here for our daughters wedding.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Kind of pricey"
Little pricey for what you get.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice clean stay."
I need a bed like this in my bedroom. WOW! Very clean, plenty of space. bathroom roomy and clean. Toilet seat is the kind that won't slam shut, it lowers itself quietly. Nice touch... Breakfast bar was fantastic, Eggs, corned beef hash, hash browns, cereals, bagels, muffins, fruit etc.. Easy in / out.
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"better than expected"
the staff was very nice the room was clean and so as the hotel the location is great because it's around everything convinient
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Nice pleasant stay"
Nice place . The desk personnel were friendly and helpful. The lady attending the breakfast was friendly and efficient The room attendants paid attention to details in the room We spent a week here and would happily do so again
7 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Very nice & good price!"
Clean & comfy
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"close to everything"
clean and fresh as soon as you step in the door the staff was friendly and curtious and very helpful with the surronding area
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jr
"Nice hotel..very quiet."
The rooms were very clean and updated. This hotel is right off of the main road. Many restaurants and shopping within walking distance. The hotel is very quiet. The free continental breakfast was delicious with many choices of food. There were 2 computers in the lobby that guests could use for free. The only disappointment was that the pool was closed for repair and we didn't know that until after we checked in. I felt we should have been contacted about that after the reservation was made.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Early and Good Breakfast!"
I was pleasantly surprised by this little gem of a hotel. Most of all I appreciated the fact that they made breakfast early and had coffee ready at 5.30am as I had 2 early starts for work and it got me going! thanks so much Best Western and the night-shift lady
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Niamh
"great location at an affordable price"
We stayed at this hotel in February 2015 for two nights and it was great. The staff were welcoming and check in and check out were quick and easy. When we arrived and got our room we noticed that it smelled a little like cigarettes and we called the front desk and they moved us right away to a different room with no fuss and no questions. The bathroom in the room is nice and clean and we always had hot water. The king size bed is very comfortable and the bed felt clean and not musty. The channels on the tv weren't great but we really didn't stay there to watch tv so it wasn't a big deal. The breakfast buffet was pretty standard, nothing to write home about and nothing to complain about. The location is great. It's about 15 min from providence and 15 min from Warwick. There are a lot of restaurants nearby and also a number of other inns. Overall I would definitely come back and stay at this Best Western Plus. We had a lovely time.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Rachel
"Great for the money!"
Friendly staff! Great for College student trying to ball on a budget with S.O's! Only 11 mins away from providence place and all the festivities that reside in the area.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Re"
This is the 3rd time I have stayed at the hotel and I have never been disappointed. The room is clean and comfortable. I would stay there again and would recommend it.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
lucinda
"Stay again"
Nice location. Great food at the resturant
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Joseph J
"mediocre at best"
Bathroom had hair in tub and shower. Maid did not respect do not disturb sign. Reception was unprofessional.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Casino visit"
The hotel was dated. Toilet in room wasn't working properly. Not spa as advertised and breakfast was not good
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Thoroughly enjoyed my stay!"
The staff greeted my wife and I with a smile. The room was clean especially the bathroom. My only problem was the tub did not drain well while I was in the shower. Other than that, my wife and I were very comfortable. I would recommend and stay there again!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Nice spot away from major city area but near shops, gas, and food. Rush hour traffic into or through Providence crossing the bridge is heavy. So be aware to leave extra time even though distance is close.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"home away from home"
Very relaxing
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
bryanna
"Nice place at an affordable price"
The is not the Taj Mahal, but, well worth the price. Clean and comfortable. No frills.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"A ok"
Interior construction casued some disruption. But the service was prompt and curtious. Very enjoyable
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Anna
"Fine deal"
Stayed with my daughters for one night. Pool water was murky. Service was great.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"pleasantly surprised."
It is a Best Western in Seekonk. Set your expectations appropriately and you too will be pleasantly surprised. The front desk was helpful and polite. The room was clean and everything worked. Overall great stay for the price. I've stayed in more expensive "nice" hotels and have had worse stays.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Thumbs Up!"
Spending a few days in the Rhode Island area for a conference can be a little taxing. The hotel staff was friendly, the breakfast was good, and the gym equipment was well maintained. I'd recommend it, and probably stay there again.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Bradley
"Very Pleased"
Stayed since I had an early appointment at RI Hospital. Enjoyed the pool. The people were all pleasant and helpful. Many great breakfast items. Very nice stay and we will return in the future.
1 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
"NIce, Clean with good manangement"
The management was very accommodating. I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
PC
"Good for a inexpensive for the Providence area"
Providence can be an expensive city to stay in, while not perfect, this is a comfortable inexpensive alternative.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Chuck
"had a great stay"
There was a man who worked at the front desk- name either Jim or John I think. He was very nice and friendly and helpful
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Kimberly
"Great hotel for Johnson and Wales Family weekend"
Great hotel for the Family and Friends weekend at Johnson and Wales. Short drive from the hotel to the college. Fresh and clean rooms. Tasty breakfast with good selection; cereals, pancakes, eggs, bacon, home fries, and a good cup of coffee. Professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff. The Best Western Plus Providence-Seekonk Inn is the place to stay when visiting the area.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
FG
We were very impress with the hotel overall experience. Friendly, clean and nice place
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Ro
A++
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Good Value for the money"
The overnight stay was exactly what I needed. Hotel is very clean, check in and out was easy. I would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Very clean and staff was pleasant."
My husband and I stayed for a couple nights. Staff was very pleasant. We didn't get our wake up call the first morning that we requested. The room, bedding and bathroom were super clean. The sheets were very soft which I loved. The only large complaint would be that you could feel the springs in the mattress. It was very firm with a mattress padding cover but you could still feel every spring if you're sensitive to things like this. My husband didn't notice this. I'm on the skinnier side and was sensitive to this. I padded it with another blanket. The breakfast was great! They had everything you could want for breakfast! Eggs o.k. The mattress would make me look for a different hotel next time. They need to get new mattresses.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"clean and staff was friendly."
Enjoyed it. The staff was very helpful especially Michelle, everyone was very friendly. Was clean. Pool needs updating.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
donna m.
The beds were somewhat uncomfortable. The alarm clock had apparently been left set for 6:30 AM which was not obvious. It probably was left set because the previous occupant couldn't figure out how to turn it off. We ended up unplugging it. Poor lighting - a pole lamp was on the side of the bed, but there was no place to plug it in. We did receive a sorry from the staff.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
excellent
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
sal & connie
"Good hotel, great service"
Our stay wa for 2 nights, the only rhing we did not like, instead of 2 king size pillows, there was six small square pillows.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014