All hotels in Seekonk, Massachusetts, United States of America
45 Mink Street, Seekonk, MA, 02771, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

We were very impress with the hotel overall experience. Friendly, clean and nice place
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Ro
A++
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Good Value for the money"
The overnight stay was exactly what I needed. Hotel is very clean, check in and out was easy. I would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Very clean and staff was pleasant."
My husband and I stayed for a couple nights. Staff was very pleasant. We didn't get our wake up call the first morning that we requested. The room, bedding and bathroom were super clean. The sheets were very soft which I loved. The only large complaint would be that you could feel the springs in the mattress. It was very firm with a mattress padding cover but you could still feel every spring if you're sensitive to things like this. My husband didn't notice this. I'm on the skinnier side and was sensitive to this. I padded it with another blanket. The breakfast was great! They had everything you could want for breakfast! Eggs o.k. The mattress would make me look for a different hotel next time. They need to get new mattresses.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"clean and staff was friendly."
Enjoyed it. The staff was very helpful especially Michelle, everyone was very friendly. Was clean. Pool needs updating.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
donna m.
The beds were somewhat uncomfortable. The alarm clock had apparently been left set for 6:30 AM which was not obvious. It probably was left set because the previous occupant couldn't figure out how to turn it off. We ended up unplugging it. Poor lighting - a pole lamp was on the side of the bed, but there was no place to plug it in. We did receive a sorry from the staff.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
excellent
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
sal & connie
"Good hotel, great service"
Our stay wa for 2 nights, the only rhing we did not like, instead of 2 king size pillows, there was six small square pillows.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Served its purpose"
1) room was clean and comfortable 2) breakfast was excellent 3) a complementary newspaper was provided at our door 4) outside grounds were well maintained 5) elevator was broken/not in service, so we had to use the stairs 6) rugs in the hallways looked dirty - need cleaning or replacement 7) young woman at the front desk was pleasant and courteous, but covered with tatoos (this did not look or seem appropriate) 8) Even with the discount, certain standards of the hotel should be maintained
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Best western plus Providence"
Great place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Carla
"Great for a one-night stay"
Clean, quiet, and reasonably priced. I'd stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Basic hotel"
Bad breakfast. Ok pool. Great to have fridge and microwave in room.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Man with 3 kids
"Squishy mattress"
Not bad for a night or two but mattress was squishy/ spongy. If you have a bad back, very little support on the back
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Ger
"Clean, comfortable, 30 minutes outside newport"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. My only complaints were that the conditioner and lotion dispensers were empty and noise traveled between floors (we could hear people walking around above us rather loudly - initially I thought they fell out of bed, but it kept happening). I like that they had dispensers (I try to be "green") instead of wasteful individual, disposable bottles... but when I mentioned the lotion being out (hadn't discovered the conditioner yet), they just said they'd refill it the next day when they serviced the room (after I would have left). Otherwise they were helpful: I was concerned about parking with two kayaks on my car (with security cables, but I'm paranoid) and they told me the best place to park in their lot, where it was well lit and in clear view of their security cameras. The complimentary breakfast was very good for a complimentary breakfast: there was the usual fare of cereal, bagels, muffins, etc. but they also had french toast, pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage. The breakfast room was very crowded, but after I went into the lobby looking perplexed (trying to remember if there were benches outside we could possibly sit on) they mentioned that there was more seating in a conference room adjacent to the breakfast room where they had setup more tables. The hot tub was closed, but that was noted on the website (being repaired/renovated) so I was not disappointed. My son enjoyed the indoor pool.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Everyone there was really friendly and helpful. The room was in good condition and I definitely felt comfortable. For the price it was nicer than I expected!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Very comfortable, convenient to shopping and highway.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Glenn
"Road warrior"
Here for work. Nice, good location, clean. Apparently they didn't like my short review. The application keeps asking for a bit more.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Travel mom
"Close to jwu"
room and staff ok...free breakfast had every worker in a 5 mile radius there...it was obvious they weren't guests
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nothing fancy, but done well"
This is pretty much what I always look for in this kind of mid-range hotel--a comfortable room, free wi-fi (that works!), and a nice breakfast spread. I would stay here again.
4 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Ed
"Convenient to Providence"
The place was fine overall -- only problem was the AC which was loud and blew very cold air during the night and there was no way to control the fan speed. Don't think there is anything they can do about that but it did disturb our sleep during the night.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Noisy Room"
I hit the trifecta of noisy rooms. Between the steam powered ice machine, the diesel driven HVAC system and the Yak powered elevator system, I was up half the night on the first night. Thank goodness for ear plugs and work related exhaustion. That said, the staff was nice, the hotel is clean and otherwise well maintained. The location was perfect for my business trip. It’s a good place, just stay out of the rooms anywhere near the elevators / ice machines
3 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Comfortable and quiet. Room was clean. It is a little hard to find, but that wasn't a big issue. Good for a one night stop over.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"very nice"
Everybody was very nice and the breakfast was great.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great Place to Stay!"
It was a wonderful place to stay to see the Providence RI area. The breakfast was wonderful. the entire establishment was clean and well cared for. We enjoyed our nights there.
2 night trip May 19, 2014
PJ
"Convenience hotel"
Close to Walmart and Sam's club, as well as including breakfast and free wifi. Totally perfect
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Close to Bristol/RWU"
Very nice hotel and very friendly staff. Rooms were very clean and modern. Liked the soap dispensers in the bathroom
Other trip May 15, 2014
"VERY CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE"
The property is very clean and well maintained. The front desk staff is extremely helpful and courteous. Seekonk is an easy drive into Providence and the local shopping makes it convenient. This hotel is well worth the price and I will definitely stay here again. I especially appreciated the grab bar in the bathroom, the soap/shampoo dispenser in the tub and the curved shower curtain to give extra tub space. The beds are plush and comfortable with lots of pillows, clean linens and plenty of towels.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Best for the money"
Better than other similarly priced hotels in the area. Clean, quiet.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Clean and comfy, close to the zoo!"
Friendly, accommodating staff. Clean, quiet rooms. Pool was rather run down and the hot tub was not working but we still enjoyed swimming with the kids. Plenty of breakfast choices.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Worth the stay!"
This hotel was well worth the rate. Our room was clean and comfy. Complimentary breakfast was better than some and is always appreciated. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Tereas
"Great!"
I had a great time, continental breakfast was awesome, great service from staff, nice people who work there, easy, clean, good pool and facilities, it's your basic place to stay! I would come here again.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Unbelievable"
I recently made a reservation through Hotels.com for our quarterly girl’s night at the Best Western Plus in Seekonk, MA. Every time I book through hotels.com I also review any hotels actual website so I can get more information. The hotel website photo's showed a pool and hot tub. When I arrived they said they no longer have a hot tub. I said that was one of the main reasons we booked at the hotel and when I asked for a refund (we did not stay at this hotel), they will not honor it because I didn't book directly through them. That any refund would have to come from hotels.com, which I said doesn't make sense since I was charged from Best Western. After a few more questions, I asked "What ever happened to the customer is always right?"...then the manager hung up on me. I will never stay at a Best Western... this is unbelievable!
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
MP123
"Would stay again"
I enjoyed our stay very much. It was very convenient. It has a gym and pool. Although we never used gym, we did frequent the pool.It is nearby to a lot of attractions. It wasn't very clean though and there was a board covering what was the hot tub. The breakfast was bland but had just about anything you could ask for.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"satisfied"
having a delayed flight from Orlanda, I was thrilled for an overnight so close to TF Green, on my way home - to the Cape.The night clerk, on her first night back after two years away, was exceptional. She gave great directions and assured me someone would be at the desk when I arrived, at 1am!! And there was - it was she!!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2014
Liz
Very clean and staff was helpful
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
dan
"Excellent staff"
We had a great stay at the Best Western. The service was wonderful. The breakfast being included was a key part of our stay and we were pleasantly surprised by the selection. All in all, great choice of hotel!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Jen
"Great stay for a great price"
This hotel was easily accessible and close to several restaurants. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the WIFI was fast, and the breakfast was wonderful (bacon, eggs, french toast... not just cereal). The hot tub was closed down but who cares. All in all it was a wonderful stay for a very reasonable price.
2 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Nate
"Hot tub"
Hot tub was boarded up and that was the main reason for booking a room. I did not get what I was promised on the web site, so I feel I was misled. I should have gotten a notice via Email/phone call making me aware of the problem so I could have made other arrangements. A waste of money and time, thank you.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Rockin'Rossi
"Best western stay: Oct 20,21"
Good location to Providence. Friendly and helpful staff . Quality bagels. Our stay was fine and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 20, 2013
Dee
"close to Newport"
not good hotel wi fi in room pratically impossible to work in internet
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
marco
"Ok for one-night stay, when not in room much"
Hotel was cheap, which was what I was going for. Was not going to be in room much anyway. Carpets are really dirty. Mattresses are old. Linens were partially clean, but found a certain type of hair on one of the beds. Toilet and sink were clean. Some mold on floor by shower/bath, but to be expected based on how shower curtains are hung. If you need a cheap place to stay where you are only going to sleep, it will serve your needs. (However, I didn't sleep much, but I never do. Too noisy.) Oh, and there was a guy doing major car repair in the lot upon our arrival.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
C
We stayed for a short visit knowing we wouldn't spend much time in the hotel. The location gave us easy access to the area. The staff was friendly, breakfast was really good, room was newly renovated and clean. Very quiet hotel. Downside was the A/C and heat system was one where you can't use the fan for continous noise so the fluctuations forced us to turn it of altogether because it was disruptive. Also the pillows were way to fluffy with no option for thinner pillows. These last two points are important because we really just wanted a hotel for sleeping. My son loved the game center across the street!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
LAM
"clean and friendly"
overall pleased
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"A clean, well lit place."
I was comfortable and place was convenient.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
As advertised. Hotel staff was nice and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Average"
Well, stayed two nights. First morning, alarm clock went off at 7am. I did not set an alarm. Chalked that up to last guest and turned off alarm. Second morning, alarm clock went off at 5:45 am. Now, I know I turned off the alarm morning one, and even if I didn't, how did it change to 5:45 am. Was not a happy camper. Have to assume housekeeping was having a bad day and decided to play a joke???? Who knows. Overall, an average hotel, breakfast was edible but nothing to write home about. Beds were clean but cheap discount mattresses.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"WONDERFUL STAFF"
I was impressed with the room, its cleaness and all it had available. The staff was wonderful. Only issue was the air conditioner. It kept shutting off even when we took it off auto . We like the room in summer very cool and found this annoying. I realize everyone is trying to be practical and economically minded but this disturbed our sleep. Otherwise we were delighted with our stay.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
sharyn
"Comfotable room and great service"
We were visiting our daughter in East Providence and were so glad we chose this motel. The room was great, the breakfasts were delicious, the staff was friendly and helpful, the pool was relaxing. Had we not been so busy and had wanted to work out, the fitness room would have been just what we usually need. Next time we visit our daughter, this will be our "home".
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
Visiting parents
"Not as nice as other Best Western motels"
The other Best Western motels we've stayed in were better.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
"Excellent comfort and value"
The pool was nice, too. A pity the jacuzzi is closed.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013