All hotels in Seekonk, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here45 Mink Street, Seekonk, MA, 02771, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Clean and comfy, close to the zoo!"
Friendly, accommodating staff. Clean, quiet rooms. Pool was rather run down and the hot tub was not working but we still enjoyed swimming with the kids. Plenty of breakfast choices.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Worth the stay!"
This hotel was well worth the rate. Our room was clean and comfy. Complimentary breakfast was better than some and is always appreciated. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Tereas
"Great!"
I had a great time, continental breakfast was awesome, great service from staff, nice people who work there, easy, clean, good pool and facilities, it's your basic place to stay! I would come here again.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Unbelievable"
I recently made a reservation through Hotels.com for our quarterly girl’s night at the Best Western Plus in Seekonk, MA. Every time I book through hotels.com I also review any hotels actual website so I can get more information. The hotel website photo's showed a pool and hot tub. When I arrived they said they no longer have a hot tub. I said that was one of the main reasons we booked at the hotel and when I asked for a refund (we did not stay at this hotel), they will not honor it because I didn't book directly through them. That any refund would have to come from hotels.com, which I said doesn't make sense since I was charged from Best Western. After a few more questions, I asked "What ever happened to the customer is always right?"...then the manager hung up on me. I will never stay at a Best Western... this is unbelievable!
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
MP123
"Would stay again"
I enjoyed our stay very much. It was very convenient. It has a gym and pool. Although we never used gym, we did frequent the pool.It is nearby to a lot of attractions. It wasn't very clean though and there was a board covering what was the hot tub. The breakfast was bland but had just about anything you could ask for.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"satisfied"
having a delayed flight from Orlanda, I was thrilled for an overnight so close to TF Green, on my way home - to the Cape.The night clerk, on her first night back after two years away, was exceptional. She gave great directions and assured me someone would be at the desk when I arrived, at 1am!! And there was - it was she!!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2014
Liz
Very clean and staff was helpful
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
dan
"Excellent staff"
We had a great stay at the Best Western. The service was wonderful. The breakfast being included was a key part of our stay and we were pleasantly surprised by the selection. All in all, great choice of hotel!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Jen
"Great stay for a great price"
This hotel was easily accessible and close to several restaurants. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the WIFI was fast, and the breakfast was wonderful (bacon, eggs, french toast... not just cereal). The hot tub was closed down but who cares. All in all it was a wonderful stay for a very reasonable price.
2 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Nate
"Hot tub"
Hot tub was boarded up and that was the main reason for booking a room. I did not get what I was promised on the web site, so I feel I was misled. I should have gotten a notice via Email/phone call making me aware of the problem so I could have made other arrangements. A waste of money and time, thank you.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Rockin'Rossi
"Best western stay: Oct 20,21"
Good location to Providence. Friendly and helpful staff . Quality bagels. Our stay was fine and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 20, 2013
Dee
"close to Newport"
not good hotel wi fi in room pratically impossible to work in internet
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
marco
"Ok for one-night stay, when not in room much"
Hotel was cheap, which was what I was going for. Was not going to be in room much anyway. Carpets are really dirty. Mattresses are old. Linens were partially clean, but found a certain type of hair on one of the beds. Toilet and sink were clean. Some mold on floor by shower/bath, but to be expected based on how shower curtains are hung. If you need a cheap place to stay where you are only going to sleep, it will serve your needs. (However, I didn't sleep much, but I never do. Too noisy.) Oh, and there was a guy doing major car repair in the lot upon our arrival.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
C
We stayed for a short visit knowing we wouldn't spend much time in the hotel. The location gave us easy access to the area. The staff was friendly, breakfast was really good, room was newly renovated and clean. Very quiet hotel. Downside was the A/C and heat system was one where you can't use the fan for continous noise so the fluctuations forced us to turn it of altogether because it was disruptive. Also the pillows were way to fluffy with no option for thinner pillows. These last two points are important because we really just wanted a hotel for sleeping. My son loved the game center across the street!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
LAM
"clean and friendly"
overall pleased
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"A clean, well lit place."
I was comfortable and place was convenient.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
As advertised. Hotel staff was nice and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Average"
Well, stayed two nights. First morning, alarm clock went off at 7am. I did not set an alarm. Chalked that up to last guest and turned off alarm. Second morning, alarm clock went off at 5:45 am. Now, I know I turned off the alarm morning one, and even if I didn't, how did it change to 5:45 am. Was not a happy camper. Have to assume housekeeping was having a bad day and decided to play a joke???? Who knows. Overall, an average hotel, breakfast was edible but nothing to write home about. Beds were clean but cheap discount mattresses.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"WONDERFUL STAFF"
I was impressed with the room, its cleaness and all it had available. The staff was wonderful. Only issue was the air conditioner. It kept shutting off even when we took it off auto . We like the room in summer very cool and found this annoying. I realize everyone is trying to be practical and economically minded but this disturbed our sleep. Otherwise we were delighted with our stay.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
sharyn
"Comfotable room and great service"
We were visiting our daughter in East Providence and were so glad we chose this motel. The room was great, the breakfasts were delicious, the staff was friendly and helpful, the pool was relaxing. Had we not been so busy and had wanted to work out, the fitness room would have been just what we usually need. Next time we visit our daughter, this will be our "home".
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
Visiting parents
"Not as nice as other Best Western motels"
The other Best Western motels we've stayed in were better.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
"Excellent comfort and value"
The pool was nice, too. A pity the jacuzzi is closed.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Val
Hotel was a lot older than we expected. Elevator was extremely slow. Room was outdated and overlooked a junk yard/repair shop.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
This hotel is highly recommended.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Nicer than expected at a reasonable price!"
Our room was very clean and comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was great, including hot eggs, hashbrowns, cornbeef hash, bacon and sausage in additional to the typical cereal, bagels, etc. We'd definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2013
Stacy
"Good, basic hotel"
The rooms were nice with microwave and small frig; free wifi was GREAT! Our room smelled of air freshener or antiseptic which was not appealing and if you're making this your choice based on the free hot/cold breakfast DON'T. It was not acceptable in my book. BUT the front staff person (Dominique) was sunny, cheerful and made the visit very pleasant...
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
m mitchell
"What a surprize!"
First and foremost, the price was very resonable. for 4 of us and it was approx 10 minutes from the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence so I booked it right away. When we arrived, the hotel was nicer than I perceived! The girl at the desk was very pleasant and handled my paperwork very quickly. Parking was great and being on the 3rd floor, the elevator was close to our room which was great because I had a handicapped person with our party. Entered the room and it smelled nice and it was clean! Fresh Linens and the bathroom didn't look run down like most hotels now a days. The service was so great too! For instance, I found out that one of the persons in my party forgot to pack their toothbrush so I took a chance and called down to the desk to see if I could purchase one and not only did she say she had some, she said it would be no charge! She also walked it up to my room! Wow, what service! Had a great sleep and woke up with a complimentary newspaper at my door and to my surprize, my room also included breakfast which was absolutely wonderful! The coffee was great too! Everything was fresh, including the pastries which normally are always stale at other hotels I've stayed at for more money! It was all you can eat and the girl servicing the area was super pleasant and was willing to help at a moments notice with absolutely no attitute! They had quite a diverse selection of breakfast items also! Thank You! Would Definitely Stay again and again!
1 night trip May 18, 2013
M. Minotti
"Clean, fairly priced, convenient location"
Stayed 1 night when hotel was fully booked for many area graduations. Staff was friendly, hotel was clean. Walls are a bit thin, bed was comfortable. Very convenient location to Providence, Bristol, Barrington Rhode Island. Substantial hot breakfast included. Breakfast gets very busy after 8 a.m.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"hairy sheets"
Upon arriving and inspecting my room I found both short and long hairs within the sheets. Immediately I complain in after another room which I was given the room directly next door. The bed this rumor fine but the furniture and chairs had a gross stickiness to them that we stayed away from. Not a great hotel for travelers with family or for travelers with higher expectations. I would not go there again.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
kl
"Okay for overnight"
The room was fairly large and had a microwave and small refrigerator, but there were no comfortable chairs to watch television or read. The desk was small, but outlets were numerous. My biggest complaints are the filthy corners of the bathroom floor, the flimsy towels, and the dispenser amenities. For a Best Western, I expected a bit more.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2013
"This is a BEST best western!"
This hotel was very accommodating! The staff were excellent, the breakfast was by far the best that I have seen at any hotel in a long time! The rooms were clean, and pool was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice clean professionally kept hotel.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2013
"Excellent Stay!"
Excellent stay! Great staff, very clean rooms, and close to restaurants, shopping, etc. Will definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2013
Jodi
"Convenient location"
The hotel is adequate, staff are all very friendly. Small exercise room that had the basics. The jacuzzi was out of order when we were there. The breakfast was less than adequate - sour milk, stale muffins and bread items, hot items that were terrible. We actually ate elsewhere two of our days.
4 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Close to everything"
This hotel is a little outdated in appearance, but has a friendly front of house staff and nice large clean rooms.
2 night trip Dec 7, 2012
Wise One
"very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel, and just a short drive from downtown Providence. Room was clean and service was good.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"Not something I would recommend"
carpets were stained - heating-cooling system did not work well, coffee maker in room worked intermittently - complimentary breakfast was warm at best and french toast was hard.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
"none"
Everything was fine. Breakfast could have stocked better. Maybe add instant oatmeal. No one came in to add items. French toast was dry and couldn't cut with knife. Bacon cooked to a crisp. Room was fine. People pleasant
1 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2012
This was the best hotel of our trip. we stayed in 6 different hotels and this was the best. the rooms are large, clean and very comfortable. the staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2012
"would not recommend"
this hotel was the "plus" version of best western? it was not horrible, but I would not have stayed here if given a chance to do a walk though. The room smelled like smelly dish rag, and the staff was not very informed on the area. The breakfast was below average. I would not stay again.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
Manny
"Wonderful weekend getaway"
This hotel was located in a great area, minutes from Providence. We were visiting my niece from Roger Wiliams University so we were conviently located to either location. Very clean, quiet and the staff was friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Robin
"convenient to relatives"
enjoyed our stay. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2012
"Five Stars"
Besides finding a superior hotel, we are amazed at the VERY economical rates. We will use this venue for future trips. Love the hot breakfast.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2012
P. Reynolds
"no title"
friendly helpful staff. Great breakfast that's all I have to say..
Other trip Aug 29, 2012
"Great Breakfast"
Good choice of meal sites in walking distance.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2012
"5 Stars All Around!"
Excellent excellent excellent! Had business meeting to attend for a few days in Providence, and commute was excellent, and much cheaper than staying downtown. Staff was great, tons of restaurants nearby, stores, etc. Was everything I needed plus more!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2012
Deb
"Great for Kids and Adults"
Lots to do in area especially with kids. Mini golf up the street. 45 minutes from water park. clean hotel, great staff, plentiful breakfast. TV has no option of Adult channels which is great so I don;t have to worry my son accidentally going to a nude channel
4 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2012
Scotty
"Great place to stay for Business"
Many restaurants nearby even in walking distance! Breakfast was nice, rooms were clean. Much nicer than similar hotels in this area. Great stay overall.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2012
"Excellent Location and Excellent Staff"
Hotel was in a perfect location! Very close to Providence, and only an hr from Boston. Staff were extremely friendly, and most importantly hotel was VERY clean. I would recommend to anyone! Breakfast was nice as well.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2012
Rose
"Great Hotel....Greater value!!"
Nice friendly staff.....great location close to TF Green....Walmart and restaurants all within half a mile...clean rooms!!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2012
"Great base for Providence."
This was a great place to stay -- great customer service attitude and nice facilities. I had a meeting at the Providence Convention Center. The motel is about a 15 minute drive from there, very convenient. There was a bit of congestion during rush hour, but Providence is a small city, so for someone from a large city, it was nothing. The only trick is finding the exit for the motel. You might call ahead to get instructions.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2012