All hotels in Long Beach, California, United States of America
4034 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA, 90807, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Service is poor
"Sleep and go"
Driveway is a one way in and one way out. Just be careful. Small lot, best to park butt in first. Small room, and tiny restroom. Not really a place to enjoy, more of a place to just sleep for a night and leave the next morning. Amenities lied on the breakfast part, there was none... :(
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
J
"Inaccurate info on Hotels.com re: amenities"
I stayed for seven nights for business. The hotel is in a nice neighborhood and is quiet. There is parking right outside your door (but it's pretty tight, so I wouldn't bring a large truck here). THe room was clean-ish. By that I mean, there were no ants, but there was mold in the shower, etc. I had a basic queen which did include a small fridge and a smelly microwave (it smelled like tobacco smoke inside). The hotels.com page says it includes onsite laundry facilities and continental breakfast, making this a very good value. But I saw neither in my 7 days here. They do provide small bottles of water each day and the toiletries? Well, those are tiny packets of shampoo. Not enough for a woman with hair below her ears. The "deluxe" ones are, I suppose, the packet of BreathRight strips. Weird. One day the man said I wouldn't even be getting maid service. No reason. Maybe he thought it was just time for me to leave. As a single traveler on a budget I thought it was fine. But just fine.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
"Horrible hotel"
I hated this trip. I had the worst customer service ever. The rooms were filthy and smelled like smoke even though it was a no smoking room. Save your money and go to a better hotel. I'll never return again!!
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Eddie
"affordable, safe, and recently renovated"
Before arriving I was worried about parking and security, but on arriving you will discover that even though the parking lot is small, it is very safe and seems like a secure place to leave your car. Great sushi/markets/food/pizza within a few blocks walk. Owners live in front check in area and check in window has view of all the rooms and parking lot. Was able to check in late at night with no problems, front desk staff was very friendly. Rooms have been renovated in the last few years and have nice TVs. Rooms were fairly clean. Sheets on the bed were very nice and beds were newer, pillows were nice. The towels are one of the few things that could use an upgrade. The corners of our bathroom could have used a deep cleaning too, but other than that, this is a great place to stay in Long Beach if your looking for something that is a great value!
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2013
"Clean and quiet"
Overall stay was nice. I'd stay there again.
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
"Not what the picture looks like"
We purchased the deluxe room and when we got there all rooms were the same. No such thing as a deluxe room.tou only get two very small and very very very very thin towels. The pillows very thin and only two and the blankets jot very comfortable. When I took a shower some how a big puddle of water ended up the bathroom floor. Couldn't clean it up since we only had two towels. I've paid less for the other hotels and they weren't this bad. But one good thing was the nice floors. They did come in two days later to touch up the room and bring fresh very thin towels.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
matt
I booked this motel instead of other cheap rate motel is because on the website it says that they provide free breakfast. However, when I ask them for the breakfast, they said they don't do breakfast. fFor other things, the quality match with the price.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Quiet hotel in nice location at a great value"
Small hotel with very comfortable rooms at a great price. Rooms are a little small but with the low rate it is still a great value. Located in a nice area of Long Beach on a major boulevard. Room was clean. I stay here every time I come to Long Beach and highly recommend them.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Jeffery
"cracked toliet seat, tub didnt drain well"
Only two things wrong, but overall centrally located by alot to do!
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Nice for a 2 day stay!"
The Hotel has a very normal view from the outside. The neighborhood is Bixby Knolls - nice stable working class community. I know that in the past the motels over in that area were not so good or safe, but no so now. The room was great and a very great price! It was small -yes, but I see this room the way I used it: overnight prior to an early flight at Long Beach Airport. The can ride is $15. I could also see this used if I have business in LB and am away from the room for all but sleeping. The room was clean, neat and the bed comfy. The TV was modern and worked well...the mattress/bed was clean and comfy too! Just remember, this is not a comfy 4 or 5 star place with all of the amenities.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Absolutely useless place with No courtesies"
It was a very bad experience, right from beginning confronted with arguements and No normal courtesies. Inspite of written and promised Breakfast included, NO breakfast was given and was shown the door to go 7/11 or anywhere, at my own expense. ONE WORD..., A VERY BAD PLACE TO STAY.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
i stayed there for one night and it was very pleasant. nice hotel for a very good price. i totaly recommend it to everyone.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Armando
"I had a good stay. I felt safe and comfortable."
I enjoyed my stay. I basically needed somewhere safe and clean to lay my head for the night. I was disappointed to see that there wasn't an iron in my room. Other than that, everything was great.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Small yet comfortable"
Overall i enjoyed my stay, they had a pretty decent size fridge but NO microwave, comfortable bed though the room itself was very small, No closet just a rack wit a few hangers. Nice size bathroom with shower and tub. Great channels !
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
TipToe
"Good for the money"
I read some of the other reviews of this motel and frankly I was a little scared. My fears turned out to be groundless. I am not sure what most people expect from a BARGIN motel, but the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the maid service was prompt making the bed and supplying fresh towels. I did not arrive until almost 1 am local time and the manager was right there to take care of me. He was rather quiet, but polite. I would stay again if I were in LA.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Kory
"Definitely a MOtel"
If you arent going to be spending much time in your room, then this Motel is a cheap alternative.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"You get what you pay for."
I stayed 2 nights at this hotel, would not stay there again. I wasen't expecting much because of the price I paid but it was below my expectation. Bring your own towel if you plan on staying here, towels looked dirty and had holes, bathroom was dirty. I am not the type to complain but I felt dirty staying in this hotel. I checked out and went Motel 6, it was worth the extra $10 per nt, (1121 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA).
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
Roy
Its small false advertisement n need clean towels
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
gladys
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
The owner DID NOT speak English and NOT FRIENDLY. The room very small and smelly.The Towels seem to have been used for a century, and I would NOT even use to dry off my wet dog. From now, I m sticking with CHAIN HOTELS AND MOTELS!!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Decent conditions - Horrible Owner"
Overall the stay was 'fine'. The parking lot was tiny and only had room for one car to enter/exit at a time, the room was very tiny and you had to turn sideways to walk around the front of the bed (and we were in the "Deluxe"). The room was also clean minus an un-vacuumed floor and a VERY moldy shower curtain. The owner seemed disinterested when I informed him of this. We had one issue - I accidentally booked our room for one person and not two. Upon noticing this, I contacted the hotel and asked if this would be an issue and if they'd like me to re-book. I was informed that there would be no price difference and not to worry about it as they would "make a note of it". Upon arrival the owner got into a verbal argument with me about how I only booked for one person and how that wasn't Expedia's or his fault. Trying to rationally/calmly explain that I wasn't blaming anybody but myself and that I had called and informed them was beyond impossible. He refused to let me speak and ended up giving me the key - tapping the window to point to the check-out times - and covered the "speaking-slot" before walking away. The rest of our stay he remained short with me, unhelpful with questions, and stalked our every move. I asked for his name and he ignored the question - perhaps he didn't hear me.. It made for a rather stressful experience and his rudeness along with sheer disrespect for his customers has insured I will never stay there again - nor recommend it.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Jon
"Fits the needs"
I chose this hotel based on its location and price. The room is small but clean. It had a microwave (which was more than the previous two hotels which were more expensive) and a mini fridge, good internet access and tv (some channels had weak signals). The bathroom was spacious. I told the man when I checed in that I had an early flight. He arranged a cab to pick me up at 5:45 AM and the cab showed up right on time.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Worst Stay Ever"
You get what you pay for. The sheets were dingy and the toiletrees they offered had already been opened or used. The manager wasn't welcoming and quite overbearing and strict about parking.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
"This hotel SUCKS"
This place SUCKS do not recommend at all to no one......
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Good budget motel"
For the price of my stay, I was satisfied with this motel. The manager was helpful and cordial and the room was comfortable: comfortable bed, good selection of television channels, air conditioning worked great, good water pressure. Lacking things like an ironing board and coffee maker, but for the necessary requirements for an overnight stay, a good deal. The location is convenient to the 405 freeway and also the Long Beach Airport.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Dirty place"
The worst experience in motels/hotels. The bed clothes wasn't changed from the previous guests. Motel's staff refused to change it after showing them dirty places and somebody's hair. I had to buy a new bed clothes to sleep there, thanks Walmart. Never again!
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Terrible service. Bed sheets made me itchy. I would never go back or recommend to anyone.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2013
Anna
"Its allright"
A little dirty,pillows are old,beds uncomfortable.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
"Pleasantly surprised"
I needed an inexpensive room to sleep, while visiting family for a last minute event. The outside of the establishment was very modest, small parking lot, etc. However, I was pleasantly surprised once I was in my room. The room was tiny but clean, modern, and cozy. All of the fixtures, floors, paint looked brand new! It was perfect for my needs and I would stay there again.
1 night trip May 29, 2013
Sean
"Decent Motel"
My overall experience was ok, but the man that runs the motel was very gruff. He also laughed when I asked if he had any disposable razors. Despite the less than helpful staff, the room was clean and decently furnished. Besides room smelling of smoke, it had a flatscreen tv, small table and chairs, granite bathroom sink, and a nice bathroom. If you're looking for a place with helpful staff, don't go here, but if you're looking for a cheap stay check it out.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Rachel
"Clean room, close to both the beaches and LA"
My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. - Cons: Hotel staff wasn't friendly and the parking area is kinda weird. Other than that, we were more than satisfied and enjoyed our stay! - Pros: Clean, comfy room; sample-type travel packets of toothpaste were provided which was a huge bonus (we forgot to pack it); no complaints about the facilities at all. Close to nice beaches, less than an hour from downtown LA. Would surely recommend if you just need a cozy place to crash.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Emily
"Random Stay."
I was in Long Beach and needed a cheap place to stay and ended up choosing this place. I wasn't looking for anything fancy, just a place to sleep and maybe catch a shower. This place was perfect for my needs. They had cable and wifi, which i didn't expect. There is a 7-11 located about a block away which was also a plus. Overall nothing spectacular, but just what I needed.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"good place"
It's small but nice. Rooms have hd tvs. A little table with two chairs a nice designed bathroom. Has a microwave and little fridge. Clean and nice. Little small but good price for what you get. I got there at 3am and he woke up to help me. Nice man.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
christian
"regretable"
A bed, a TV, a sink and a bath, no phone. Towels were old, rough and all with a slightly dark shadow of long use. Floors were filthy so don't go barefoot, your feet will end up black. Lacking the advertized hot pot for tea and a hair dryer. The proprieter is extremely unwelcoming and not accomodating in the least, despite your room lacking advertized amenities (when confronted about the lacking ammenities he claims you failed to choose a "deluxe room" despite what the Hotels.com advertizing clearly sold you on). This motel deserves to go out of business. Good location but tragic lodgings. Lesson learned. Beware!!!
7 night trip Apr 29, 2013
S. Price
"Bad"
Ratty at best looks like no one cleans their's nothing else to say. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Good for cheap one-night stay"
After reading some of the reviews here and on other sites, I must say this hotel was not as bad as it may seem. The room, sheets and towels were clean, and it was very quiet. I booked and paid through Expedia, and didn't have trouble with the room being ready or extra charges for anything. The only contact with staff (I assume was the owner) was through a window, and he was very curt and not at all communicative or polite, as reflected by other reviews. I imagine that might have been an issue if there were problems or I needed anything special. There was no breakfast as advertised.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"No smiles"
Small, clean and comfortable. I just used it for a quick overnight stay and it did the job. Nothing fancy and I could not get the manager to smile for the life of me. He had no sense of humor!!
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Avoid this motel"
This motel had no dressers, closets, end tables, phone. The lighting SUCKS!!! (good luck doing your makeup girls) and the floors were filthy.
10 night trip Apr 9, 2013
Jackie
"You get what you pay for"
It's just a bed
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2013
Shelly
"Great value"
Pleasant staff and clean rooms centrally located by the 405/710 split. I have no complaints.
3 night business trip Apr 1, 2013
"Minimalist hotel, OK for inexpensive trip"
Stay was OK but small but adequate room for a very short stay. No room for much luggage especially anything that needs to hang (no closet). For large family traveling on the cheap this might work.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2013
"You get what you pay for."
You get what you pay for with this hotel. The service was cold and the rooms were subpar and not as advertised (no hairdryer, no coffee maker and the minifridge did not work. The advertised pictures are not what the rooms actually look like). It's a good deal if you are looking for a bed and a shower for the night.
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
Sally
This hotel staff is very friendly. We looked for hours for a hotel that accepted dogs and this is far the best for dog friendly hotels. They supplied our dog with treats, a bed, and a bowl for food and water. I'd recommend it for any dog lovers out there.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2013
"Great for one nighters"
Clean and quiet. Went for a one brighter for an interview, it did the job with flying colors :-)
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"a place to sleep"
For what I paid for it was worth it I guess this is just a motel nothing romantic about it. The towels where dingy I had to buy my own the lights flickered the wifi was terrible. The hot water would go in and out at times and my toilet got clogged when I asked the guy for help he directed me to the plunger outside by the vending machine so I did it myself. The owner wasnt very friendly You get what you pay for at 46 bucks a night...I just needed a place to crash
5 night trip Feb 5, 2013
Nelly

"dreadful"
the condition of the room was so bad that we did not stay there & staff were not helpful either. basically we lost our money. room was very smelly & sheets were not clean and very old, most lights were out in the room & only one was working. absolutely disgusting.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Fran
"Not great but ok for a quick stop"
The location of the hotel was very disappointing. Wifi was quick.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
"A great spot to see Long Beach & surrounds"
A great service with friendly and accommodating staff. I would recommend this place highly. Easy to find and great access to the freeway so you can easily get everywhere by car. There are also good local walks and bus stops close by. Well worth a visit.
6 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2013
Harriet
"Complete disappointment"
We booked the deluxe room according to the pictures. Rooms are nothing like shown in the pictures, completely misled. Dirty and old. Bed sheets are completely faded with little flowers on them, looked like old sheets that were second hand. The owner was rude when we requested to change rooms. Please avoid, even just for a quick place to lay our head for the night, this motel was in every way inadequate.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2013
me

"Fint"
Fint sted med venligt personale. Der var pænt og rent.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Anne-Louise
DK
"Bueno"
Buen hotel buena unicacion solamente 3 cosas el wifi era pesimo, la habitacion tenia hormigas y por ultimo no hablaban nada de español
4 night trip Aug 9, 2014