All hotels in Pearland, Texas, United States of America
1820 Country Place Pkwy, Pearland, TX, 77584, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Nice Stay, good price"
We stayed here with our 3 small children while visiting friends in the area. This hotel is very close to the main shopping area in Pearland, Texas and just a short 15 min drive to Houston/Reliant area. Hotel was very clean, staff was friendly, breakfast was fantastic. The only problem I had was the overall setup of the room. I had called to double check that a suite would be one room with 2 queen beds and a separate room with a TV and couch. My husband and I really like to have a suite so that when we put our little kids to bed at 8, we don't have to tip toe around all night. The front desk said yes, their suites were what I was looking for. However, much to our dissapointment there was no door between the two rooms. So, when our kids went to bed at 9.... we pretty much ended up having to go to bed too as the light from the TV was too bright and it wasn't worth the trouble. Also, we were gone all day and returned to the hotel at 8:00 to bathe the kids and put them to bed.. so we did showers and red stories and received a call from the front desk that the person downstairs complained that we were too loud, which wasn't very cool.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2013
"Faulty smoke detector - Ruined experience"
Around midnight, in room 301, i was woken up by what sounded like a cross between an electrical arc and a clicking noise. It was loud enough to wake me up over the sound of the air unit on low fan speed. I looked around the room and thought it might be the tv so i unplugged the television but the clicking/arc was still there. Finally, I located the source of the noise, it was the smoke detector. Unwilling to mess with the unit, I covered my head with a pillow and was able to fall asleep around 3am. The next evening when I returned to the hotel, I went downstairs to talk to management. There was no management on hand, just people at the front desk. The man at the desk could not have been any less helpful. He informed me that they could not touch the smoke detectors, that there were no rooms available (which is a lie, at 6pm there were at least 60% of the parking spaces available around the hotel), and that there was nothing he could do. I cannot stress enough, how disappointed I was with the man at the desk. His incompetence and refusal to be of any help whatsoever was baffling to me. He also looked like he had had a late night as well. His suit was crumpled and he was wearing tennis shoes with the suit. He looked about as unprofessional as possible and he acted that way as well. I went back to my room and hoped that the noise would not continue. I tried to go to bed at 9pm but the noise resumed. I put the fan on high fan speed but still heard the noise.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Good choice"
Great basic hotel with all the things we needed. Clean comfy convenient and a really good price
4 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Tommy
"Pleasant stay"
I like the room for the price. I was traveling with 3 pre teen boys for football which is always stressful but the staff was ver patient and accomadating. I would definitely recommend this hotel for families
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
bbright
Excellent condition , excellent location, excellent service
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
"Great breakfast!!"
After spending a few nights in hotels recently, it appears that there is a dollar value at which the room will be centrally heated/cooled instead of cooled with a room unit. This place was below that threshold so it still had a room unit. It was a quiet room unit, but how quiet can those things ever be? At least it didn't rattle or make strange noises as the condenser kicked on. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast (i left my room at 6am) was top notch. It was serve yourself, but they had cereal, waffles, english muffins, bagels, sausage, eggs, fruit, fruit juices, etc. I will stay in this place again when i'm back in that area.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Very comfortable for overnight stays"
I stayed here for a quick overnight when in town for my twin niece's birthday party. I was traveling with my 10 month old daughter and arrived very late (almost 1am). Service was immediate and welcoming. They accommodated my requests by putting me in a room with no neighbors so my daughter wouldn't disturb them trying to get back to sleep (or vice versa).The room was much nicer and larger than I was expecting. Large living room area with a couch, microwave, mini fridge, sink and some disposable plates and utensils. Large sleeping area with two queen sized beds. Separated bathroom sink area from toilet and shower. And ICE COLD air conditioning. Everything was very clean. Checkout was quick and painless and the free breakfast included biscuits and gravy, sausages, cereals and a selection of breads/muffins. For the price I paid (about 1/3rd of the cost per night from the Florida vacation I took last month) this place is a steal. Highly recommended if you're passing through and need a place to crash, or have a reason to stay in the south Houston area.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Nice hotel with a friendly staff"
Very roomy, we enjoyed having a separate area with the sofa so we weren't forced to sit on the bed to watch TV while waiting for the other to get ready. The desk is a good size and plenty of electrical outlets for electronics. The AC froze us out which is saying a lot considering Houston is very hot and humid. The other reviewers are spot on with small pillows but we had 6 (at least) to choose from and slept very sound. Plenty of food for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, large variety to choose from and the Texas shaped waffle was delicious.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
the only problem was the restoom drainer seemed stopped up
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
"Houston"
We rented two rooms one was not ready. They should have told us at the front desk and not given us keys to a dirty room
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Comfortable overnight stay"
Nice, centralized place to stay. Very pleasant staff. Clean rooms. Breakfast was okay, but the gravy was watered down.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Convenient"
Pleasant staff I stayed for 2 nights everything was ok except for odor in room. Lady in kitchen was great very friendly and efficient!
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
littlev
Nice place but just another hotel by the freeway. Have a pretty good breakfast but the morning we were there they had problems with their coffee machine and had no backup plan for making coffee. Coffee is not an option if you are going to have a breakfast buffet. I'm saying machinery can break so have a backup plan. Other than that staff was great and very clean hotel. Bed was really comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"great hotel"
our stay was great the staff was awseome very nice room comfortable bed willmost definantley stay there again also the day we checked my wife had left her medication in the fridge in our room the cleaning staff was nice enough to turn it in at the counter and immediately they called us to let us know. the people at this hotel ar awsome
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
ricky
Loved it. The people at the front desk were very pleasant.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Family Friendly"
I have a 3 month old and a 4 year old. I felt very comfortable here with them. The kitchenette made it very easy for me to clean my sons bottles. There were other families with small children there as well which made my daughter happy. I was impressed with this hotel and the staff.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
shanna
"Great sleep"
OMG... That was the best sleep I've ever gotten in a hotel. The room was great, and the bed was super comfortable. We got a hotel because our bathrooms were being remodeled, it was like being at home!!!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
"Good for short stay"
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. My only problem was that the room I got smelled funny. I did not complain but if I were to stay here again and my room smelled the secon time (almost like mildew) I might complain and if it smells the 3rd time then I will not return. But the staff, location and free breakfast will make me give it another chance to see if that room in particular was not that great. I would not stay here for more than 2 nights not would I consider this hotel a 3 star place. 2 1/2 at best.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2013
our stay was great for the 2 nites we were there the staff was awsome and very friendly will definantley stay there again
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
ricky
"Good family hotel for the price."
The hotel is located far enough from the highway to not hear the traffic. It is located across from a residential area that seems pretty nice. Room is clean and spacious. Breakfast was convenient.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2013
The hotel is close to some major shopping areas ranging from Macy to Best Buy, HEB supermarket, etc. The breakfast is good.
6 night trip Dec 30, 2012
"Nice Stay"
Nice hotel in nice neighborhood. Very close to great shopping area. Easy access to downtown & surrounding areas.
Business trip Dec 21, 2012
Titus
Hotel location was great, close to downtown and alot of stores in Pearland. Hotel was very clean and breakfast was really good.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2012
C, Key
Courteous and friendly staff; we even left a piece of electronic equipment in the room , and it was turned in and they are holding it for us!!!
3 night trip Nov 21, 2012
"Nice place to stay"
The pillows are small, take your own is you can, other than that it was a great room and nice quite location. We would stay again!
2 night trip Nov 8, 2012
Room was clean and quiet. But Breakfast was not good. Eggs were cold there was bacon or any type or meat at breakfast. Did not enjoy breakfast!
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
The hotel experience was good. The staff was friendly.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"Would stay again!"
This will be the second time I've stayed there and look forward to the third time!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Great hotel. Staff was not as friendly and attentive as they could have been. Waited 7-8 minutes to check in on Sunday night due to no one being at the front desk.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2012
"Would stay again!"
Very clean - hotel staff very helpful - liked the variety each day of the hot breakfast items. The only downside was the air conditioner condensation dripped on my slippers. Would stay here again!
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Last Minute Getaway"
My stay was very relaxing... If you are looking for a quick getaway from work this is the place to stay. Department stores and Restaurant was maybe 5 minutes away. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and informative. Very quite at night, the hotel has a great location away from the the freeway and you don't have to get on the freeway to get to the restaurants and dept. stores. If you are looking for an affordable hotel, friendly staff, great location and clean rooms. This is the place to be..
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Leona
Everything was great except the breakfast there was no meat.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2012

"Proximo de downtown Dallas"
O Hotel e bom, sem nenhuma atraçao especial, mas para aqueles que como eu, saem pela manha e so retornam a noite, atende muito bem. Acesso facil para downtow Dallas atraves da 114. Tem um cafe da manha, que para os padroes americanos chega a ser muito bom.
2 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Anselmo
BR
"Personal"
Me gustaría que siempre hubiera una persona que hablé español, y que haya siempre cobertores en los cuartos.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
MX
"Excelente"
Súper bien súper el hotel
3 night trip Sep 27, 2012