All hotels in Pearland, Texas, United States of America
1820 Country Place Pkwy, Pearland, TX, 77584, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Holiday Weekend"
The reservation was for two rooms, for two days. The reservation made was for one room for two days. That's on Hotels.com. I asked for non-smoking, and one of the rooms smelled like an ash tray. The other thing the cleaning couple kept on knocking on our door even way before checkout, the day prior we had the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door. These two things is on the hotel itself.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Sweet get away"
Front desk agent was very nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
This was my second time staying at this particular SpringHill location. The staff is very helpful, the hotel is comfortable and has several amenities. I really enjoy the hot breakfast. Great place to stay.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Lauren
"Enjoyable & nice"
Enjoyable & nice
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Amalia
"get away"
upon check in, the staff person was very accomodating. at check out, the staff person seemed to be bothered that i asked to check out. she didn't even ask if i needed a receipt. the best thing we like about the hotel was how soft and comfortable the beds were. the breakfast was good as well, just a little crowded.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
james
I'm originally from Houston (seconds away from Pearland). I enjoyed my stay and would lodge there again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everywhere I visited"
Everyone was so helpful and provided everything I need for my stay.
"home away from home"
Great hotel. Excellent staff. Wonderful location. I would rate 5 out of 5.
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Myron
"Weekend"
Great place. Great breakfast lots of variety. Very quiet and close to everything
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
weekend
Hot breakfast was Excellent!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Friendly service"
Everything was great except the smell of smoke in our room which is why I gave a low score on cleanliness.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Pat
"the staff was quite helpful"
the rooms and the hotel was clean however more ventilation is needed in the rooms due to the moisture from the air conditioner
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Pearland
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectation and we are taking corrective action.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"convenient location"
Hotel very well kept, plenty of coffee and breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great price and will definitely stay again
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Pearland
Thank you for your comments. We look forward serving you again in the near future.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Janett
"Odor"
There was a mildewy smell that existed during our entire our stay. Everything else was good
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Pearland
I do apologize for the inconvenience you incurred with this issue. I have shared your comment with our housekeeping and maintenance department. We are working on correcting this issue. Again, we are sorry for the issue you had with your stay.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Jay
"Slept like a baby"
staff very friendly even let us check in 3 hours early since room was available easy access next to interstate hotel very clean room is very spacious beds are like SLEEPING on CLOUDS. only minor complaints breakfast should have eggs each morning and pool is nice size for toddlers only. Great Stay!!!!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Jaidh
"excellent"
I enjoyed myself at the hotel will visit again
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Lothario Early
"Beds"
The most comfortable beds every. I had the best night sleep that I have had in a long time.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Andy
"Wonderful Place!"
Great location to family in pearland & the zoo-kids museum area! The beds were awesome as well as the hot breakfast! The pool was a little small but was just right for our family. Will definitely stay again!
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Pearland
Thank you and we hope to see you soon
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
Donita
"Conveniently located"
Enjoyed the stay. The only suggestion is a second waffle iron, they were very popular.
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
Bruce
Property was very clean, inside and out! Room was very comfortable and spacious! Great location!
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Every thing was great except the elevator went out on the third of my four day stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
My family and I stayed there during our visit to Houston/Galveston. We absolutely loved it. Clean rooms,nice location (close to shops,restaurants etc) excellent service from Ian & Chandra. Would certainly stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Martha
"Fantiastic!"
I want to thank everyone at the hotel from the desk clerk to the housekeepers. everyone was fantastic. My family and I were very pleased. I will be coming back to stay again. Thank you.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Great
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
booman
"I thought it was close to port terminal, was not"
very pleasant!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
"Nice Night at Springhill Pearland"
Easy access. Close to a major road BUT no road noise. Staff - nice. Room - clean, everything worked. Used the fitness center and had the place to myself.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Excellent Value"
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating to our needs. We would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Tony G
"Nice."
the hotel was great the staff was wonderful and nice
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Deirdre
"SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Pearland"
Always stay a Spring Hill Suites! But my direct tv didn't work, my phones didn't work to call downstairs to see why. Pretty bummed. Then I woke up and the elevator was broken.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Not the standard we were expecting"
The hotel was ok. I was expecting better with a Springhill Suites. They were having issues with leaks and the hot water system. There were buckets and fans all over the lobby. The room had a musty odor when we arrived...maybe it was just a humidity thing. In general, it just seemed a little sub par.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"Good Overnight Stay"
Very comfortable overnight stay. Convenient location just off the highway.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Nice Stay, good price"
We stayed here with our 3 small children while visiting friends in the area. This hotel is very close to the main shopping area in Pearland, Texas and just a short 15 min drive to Houston/Reliant area. Hotel was very clean, staff was friendly, breakfast was fantastic. The only problem I had was the overall setup of the room. I had called to double check that a suite would be one room with 2 queen beds and a separate room with a TV and couch. My husband and I really like to have a suite so that when we put our little kids to bed at 8, we don't have to tip toe around all night. The front desk said yes, their suites were what I was looking for. However, much to our dissapointment there was no door between the two rooms. So, when our kids went to bed at 9.... we pretty much ended up having to go to bed too as the light from the TV was too bright and it wasn't worth the trouble. Also, we were gone all day and returned to the hotel at 8:00 to bathe the kids and put them to bed.. so we did showers and red stories and received a call from the front desk that the person downstairs complained that we were too loud, which wasn't very cool.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2013
"Faulty smoke detector - Ruined experience"
Around midnight, in room 301, i was woken up by what sounded like a cross between an electrical arc and a clicking noise. It was loud enough to wake me up over the sound of the air unit on low fan speed. I looked around the room and thought it might be the tv so i unplugged the television but the clicking/arc was still there. Finally, I located the source of the noise, it was the smoke detector. Unwilling to mess with the unit, I covered my head with a pillow and was able to fall asleep around 3am. The next evening when I returned to the hotel, I went downstairs to talk to management. There was no management on hand, just people at the front desk. The man at the desk could not have been any less helpful. He informed me that they could not touch the smoke detectors, that there were no rooms available (which is a lie, at 6pm there were at least 60% of the parking spaces available around the hotel), and that there was nothing he could do. I cannot stress enough, how disappointed I was with the man at the desk. His incompetence and refusal to be of any help whatsoever was baffling to me. He also looked like he had had a late night as well. His suit was crumpled and he was wearing tennis shoes with the suit. He looked about as unprofessional as possible and he acted that way as well. I went back to my room and hoped that the noise would not continue. I tried to go to bed at 9pm but the noise resumed. I put the fan on high fan speed but still heard the noise.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Good choice"
Great basic hotel with all the things we needed. Clean comfy convenient and a really good price
4 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Tommy
"Pleasant stay"
I like the room for the price. I was traveling with 3 pre teen boys for football which is always stressful but the staff was ver patient and accomadating. I would definitely recommend this hotel for families
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
bbright
Excellent condition , excellent location, excellent service
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
"Great breakfast!!"
After spending a few nights in hotels recently, it appears that there is a dollar value at which the room will be centrally heated/cooled instead of cooled with a room unit. This place was below that threshold so it still had a room unit. It was a quiet room unit, but how quiet can those things ever be? At least it didn't rattle or make strange noises as the condenser kicked on. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast (i left my room at 6am) was top notch. It was serve yourself, but they had cereal, waffles, english muffins, bagels, sausage, eggs, fruit, fruit juices, etc. I will stay in this place again when i'm back in that area.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Very comfortable for overnight stays"
I stayed here for a quick overnight when in town for my twin niece's birthday party. I was traveling with my 10 month old daughter and arrived very late (almost 1am). Service was immediate and welcoming. They accommodated my requests by putting me in a room with no neighbors so my daughter wouldn't disturb them trying to get back to sleep (or vice versa).The room was much nicer and larger than I was expecting. Large living room area with a couch, microwave, mini fridge, sink and some disposable plates and utensils. Large sleeping area with two queen sized beds. Separated bathroom sink area from toilet and shower. And ICE COLD air conditioning. Everything was very clean. Checkout was quick and painless and the free breakfast included biscuits and gravy, sausages, cereals and a selection of breads/muffins. For the price I paid (about 1/3rd of the cost per night from the Florida vacation I took last month) this place is a steal. Highly recommended if you're passing through and need a place to crash, or have a reason to stay in the south Houston area.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Nice hotel with a friendly staff"
Very roomy, we enjoyed having a separate area with the sofa so we weren't forced to sit on the bed to watch TV while waiting for the other to get ready. The desk is a good size and plenty of electrical outlets for electronics. The AC froze us out which is saying a lot considering Houston is very hot and humid. The other reviewers are spot on with small pillows but we had 6 (at least) to choose from and slept very sound. Plenty of food for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, large variety to choose from and the Texas shaped waffle was delicious.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
the only problem was the restoom drainer seemed stopped up
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
"Houston"
We rented two rooms one was not ready. They should have told us at the front desk and not given us keys to a dirty room
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Comfortable overnight stay"
Nice, centralized place to stay. Very pleasant staff. Clean rooms. Breakfast was okay, but the gravy was watered down.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Convenient"
Pleasant staff I stayed for 2 nights everything was ok except for odor in room. Lady in kitchen was great very friendly and efficient!
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
littlev
Nice place but just another hotel by the freeway. Have a pretty good breakfast but the morning we were there they had problems with their coffee machine and had no backup plan for making coffee. Coffee is not an option if you are going to have a breakfast buffet. I'm saying machinery can break so have a backup plan. Other than that staff was great and very clean hotel. Bed was really comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"great hotel"
our stay was great the staff was awseome very nice room comfortable bed willmost definantley stay there again also the day we checked my wife had left her medication in the fridge in our room the cleaning staff was nice enough to turn it in at the counter and immediately they called us to let us know. the people at this hotel ar awsome
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
ricky
Loved it. The people at the front desk were very pleasant.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Family Friendly"
I have a 3 month old and a 4 year old. I felt very comfortable here with them. The kitchenette made it very easy for me to clean my sons bottles. There were other families with small children there as well which made my daughter happy. I was impressed with this hotel and the staff.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
shanna
"Great sleep"
OMG... That was the best sleep I've ever gotten in a hotel. The room was great, and the bed was super comfortable. We got a hotel because our bathrooms were being remodeled, it was like being at home!!!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
"Good for short stay"
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. My only problem was that the room I got smelled funny. I did not complain but if I were to stay here again and my room smelled the secon time (almost like mildew) I might complain and if it smells the 3rd time then I will not return. But the staff, location and free breakfast will make me give it another chance to see if that room in particular was not that great. I would not stay here for more than 2 nights not would I consider this hotel a 3 star place. 2 1/2 at best.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2013
our stay was great for the 2 nites we were there the staff was awsome and very friendly will definantley stay there again
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013