All hotels in La Vista, Nebraska, United States of America

Great amenities
  • Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
"We will come back!"
Great experience at an excellent price
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
Miranda
"Room next to the elevator"
Was stuck in room 220, your headboard of the bed is right up against the elevator, all we could hear the whole time was the elevator going up and down, it was horrible, makes me think twice about staying there again.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
brandi
"Comfy bed & great breakfast"
Water temperature could have been a bit warmer for showering, and towels were a little thin, but other than those minor issues, the hotel was wonderful. Staff was very friendly. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
Kelley
"Weekend Gym Meet"
Stayed because of a gymnastics meet the next morning at 8 am. Everything was very nice. We did have an issue with neighbors above us running and jumping. We made a call to the front desk about 9pm. They were still up and running at 1030. I think someone should have personally gone up to resolve the issue.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Darren
"Pretty nice stay."
Just a really nice hotel in an area you can eat and shop.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
It was a great place to stay. Our room had something wrong with the heater as it made an awful sound most of the night.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Just a good stay."
Everything was good, nothing bad to say.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
I was disappointed with the type of room we got. I reserved a suite to accommodate all the people I was traveling with including my handicap grandmother. Upon arrival the front desk informed me that all of those rooms were booked and we would be in a standard room even though I payed for the suite. I was told the manager was going to call me on the next business day and received no call! I don't know how you say a room is available and sell it to someone and then turn around when they arrive and tell them their room is already booked. I also booked two months in advance. Very poor handling of the situation.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Our new "go-to" stop"
Lovely little stop on our journey through NE. All details were just right! We will make this place our "go-to" spot in our cross-state journeys from CO to IA.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
What fabulous news. We are so pleased to be your go-to spot in Omaha. Thanks for the great review. See you again soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Kimberly
"quiet nights"
Clean room, super comfortable bed...except the pillows, quiet night....overall pretty close to perfect.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you for being our guest! I am very pleased to hear that you had a enjoyable stay with us. I apologize that our pillows were uncomfortable for you. We do have both feather and foam available. Always feel free to request either type with out Front Desk Staff. Hope to see you again.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Sally
"Nice."
Beautiful hotel. Clean and very comfortable beds! I slept so well. The breakfast was pretty good compared to to most conrinental breakfasts. They have make-your-own waffles (very popular!) the scrambled eggs were pretty good. There was fresh sliced fruit too. Overall I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again if I happen to need a hotel in the Omaha area again!
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you for being our guest. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our Beds and Breakfast. I will pass on your kind words to all the team members. Look forward to having you as a guest again.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Teresa
"Just an overnight stay"
We were on our way home and tried this hotel outside of Omaha. It is a very nice Hampton, clean and quiet. The check in process was easy and quick with a good recommendation for a place to have a light dinner. Breakfast was very good with real eggs & potatoes and other cereals, yogurts, breads, etc. The best complimentary breakfast we had during our road trip. The bed & pillows were excellent giving us a good nights sleep. The A/C was not too loud either. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
I do not think you need to know about my experience
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Convenient spot off the highway"
We booked our room only a few hours before we arrived. We got in really late and the clerk at the front desk was nice and courteous. The room was super clean and we weren't skivved out to walk around barefoot (my ultimate compliment). We also woke up 5 minutes past 10 a.m. and almost missed the free breakfast — almost!!
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Chelsea
"Overnight stay on road trip"
Comfy beds & pillows, hot tub not working, breakfast was adequate - eggs were not good, but all else ok.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Libby
"Stopover after vacation"
One night stopover coming home from vacation The hotel was convenient to I-80 and perfect for our needs of 2 adults and 2 kids The room was comfortable, comfy beds and an ample breakfast in the morning
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you for being our guest! I am glad we were able to accommodate you. Hope your family had a great vacation.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Frances
"Nice place to stay."
Our stay was great. The room was very clean, the staff was very helpful, and there was a nice selection for breakfast.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thanks for being our guest! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your kind words on to the staff.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel with helpful front desk clerk and a wonderful breakfast.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank You for being a guest of ours. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that the Front Desk clerk was helpful. I will pass on your kind words to both departments. Hope to have you as a guest again soon!
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Raeann
"Stay here again and again"
Always a pleasure to stay in this hotel. Staff is great and the property is well kept.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you so much for being a loyal guest to the Hampton Inn & Suites LaVista!!!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Very nice hotel! Probably a fluke but there was an unidentifiable piece of plastic on top of the bed and a wrapper on the floor between the bed and night stand. Very nice breakfast buffet!
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you for being our guest. I apologize that you found plastic and a wrapper in your room. It's sometimes difficult for us to pin point what we could change to ensure we are meeting all the expectations of our guests and responses like yours help us to better our team and hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
The clerk at the desk was very pleasant and helpful.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you so much for being a guest at Hampton Inn & Suites La Vista! I am glad that our staff made your stay pleasant. Please visit us again in the future!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Excellent staff and wi-fi connection"
Excellent staff. There was an error with my reservation and the staff was super quick and friendly to correct it (it was not the hotels fault). The breakfast was great and included hot items. There is a Burger King and other restaurants right behind the hotel with a connecting sidewalk. The wi-fi connection is great. The rooms were very clean and spacious.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you for being a guest at Hampton Inn & Suites LaVista. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to fix your reservation error quickly and our W-Fi accommodated all your needs. Again thank you for your positive feedback. Hope to have you as a guest again soon!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
brandy
"Great staff and Great Wi-fi connection"
Excellent staff. Excellent breakfast. Very nice and clean rooms. Burger King sits directly behind hotel with connecting side walk. Excellent wi-fi.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you for the kind words! I am glad to hear that your stay was excellent. Responses like your keep the staff energized. Thank you again for being our guest.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
brandy
Good experience
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you for the 5 star rating!
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Very good hotel. Can't stand the too soft pillows. My only problem.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you for being a guest with us. Most of the pillows in the room are down pillows and they have a tendency to be softer. We do always have extra foam pillows on hand for guest that prefer them. I find them to be a bit firmer. Just put in a request with the Front Desk and we can get you all set up. Thanks again for staying with us. Hope to see you again.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Adam
"LaVista"
Awesome
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista
Thank you for being our guest. Glad you had a awesome stay!
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Douglas
Great breakfast & rooms clean! Would recommend convenient location as well
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Great place for friends and family"
We checked in late and staff was very accommodating and helpful. Very clean hotel and very friendly people. Liked the idea of giving me a checkout sheet that was folded and sealed with a sticker. Very professional looking. Breakfast was very good!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Jan
"Great hotel!!"
It was great! Will stay there again! The staff was awesome!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Tony
"Great Stay, will return."
Lost sound on TV. Response was very fast, even though it was the evening and issue was resolved first thing in the morning. Hotel and staff very apologetic and responded with a, "sorry for the inconvenience" gift. Also with the 100% satisfaction guarantee, we were comped a nights stay! That is the way to treat your customers!!!
5 night business trip May 4, 2015
Janet
"Good night's rest!"
I was traveling through Omaha on my way to Salt Lake City and merely needed a bed to sleep in - the hotel was quiet, the room was clean, the bed was comfy and the wifi and TV worked great. The complimentary continental breakfast was fantastic - waffles, omelettes, oatmeal, bagels, etc. I informed the staff of a food allergy of something in the omelettes and a fresh one was made for me and on my plate in under 15 minutes. Great stay!
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Perfect for quick overnight stop."
Fastest check-in ever. Staff was nice. Pool was great for our two boys but chilly. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was just okay but the kids loved and it and was free! Would definitely recommend this hotel. Loved the little touches of hand written signs telling you to have a good day, pretend lips on the cups, etc.
Other trip May 11, 2015
C
"Good alternative"
No complaints, everything worked well and staff was courteous and friendly. We stayed there during the berkshire annual meeting and it worked out well, although it is a short drive away from downtown Omaha.
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Would definitely return"
Great hotel with wonderful amenities. Very pleased. Would absolutely stay here again!
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
Janna
"Great stopover while traveling"
Very polite staff. Very clean room. Kids had fun in the pool
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
frank
Beautiful lobby and room! The breakfast was really good as well. The only downfall was that their dining area by the breakfast was not very big and filled up quickly in the morning. We took our breakfast back to our room. But otherwise WONDERFUL hotel! We plan on staying here again!!
K
Nice quiet location, all things went smoothly. Thank you for a good night's rest
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"nice hotel after a long drive"
spacious, clean, comfortable beds, nice breakfast, very nice employees
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
on the road
"Very nice place for a getaway"
Room was nice and clean, pool was nice- had a nice weekend with the grandkids
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Bridget
"Would stay there in the future"
Good breakfast and quiet!
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Easy check in. Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Good breakfast.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Jeanna
"Great Room."
Great room.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Best Hotel Experience in a Long Time!"
This was a great place to stay. We did a 2 night trip with our family of 5 to Omaha. The room was probably the cleanest room I have ever had in a hotel. Not only was there plenty of room to sleep and move around, but it had all the little extras that make traveling with a family easier. The hotel staff was helpful, the breakfast although typical fare, was perfect and full of options. The fresh fruit berries were a really nice addition. From the front desk, to the housekeepers, to the woman in the breakfast room, everyone was friendly, helpful and efficient. The only thing that could have been better was the pool was a little on the cool side, but still swimmable. The location is easy freeway access to anywhere in the city, however, there are not too many food options near by for dinner as the area is just getting built up. But it also was quiet. Would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to our friends going for a weekend getaway!
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Little getaway"
Very clean and very friendly staff. Would highly recommend and would definitely go back again.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Very convenient for a late night arrival. Room was comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great stay the only complaint would be the hot tub being uncomfortably hot, but everything else was perfect!!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
It was close to the expressway but I didn't hear the traffic.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great stop"
Beautiful, clean, remodeled hotel. Kids loved the pool. Perfect place to stop when traveling through.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Clean & quiet"
Clean, quiet and stress free stay. Super fast & easy check in/out, clean spacious room, comfortable bed, large shower, friendly staff, plus tons of options for breakfast. Happy with our stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice remodel!"
New rooms look great. Breakfast was wonderful. We love the convenient and easy to find location outside of metro Omaha!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015