All hotels in Terre Haute, Indiana, United States of America
3304 S Us Highway 41, Terre Haute, IN, 47802, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

A very noisy ac wakes you every time it comes on
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Peggy
"Very pleased!"
We were immensely pleased with our stay! If we are passing through again we will definitely choosing this hotel. Spacious, comfortable suite that was perfect for my big family. Shopping within walking distance a great bonus after being on the road all day. Great place to stay!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
I was very impressed with our stay. The room was clean and comfortably set up. Not your typical Galley set up. There was separation between sitting area and sleeping area. Staff was friendly and responsive. Only issues I had was there was a leak from the third floor to the second floor making the closet area very wet.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"I great place to stay."
An amazing stay.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Very nice hotel and great stay
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Lonnie
"Nice enough!"
Was there for special event had fun room nice enough didn't like phyadelic carpet in halls and common areas
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Great hotel near Indiana State University"
Was in town for our son's college graduation and was pleasantly surprised to find such a nice hotel. The hotel was perfect! Wish we had known about it before.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Great Stay!"
The hotel is clean and stylish. The staff is great. Very friendly greeting. After check out, I received a call that my daughter had left her wallet/purse. When we got it- everything was accounted for. Also, great breakfast. I would highly recommend!
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Ok hotel but going through renovations"
As of March 27, 2015 the pool and breakfast areas are being renovated and are closed. You have to walk to the holiday inn for the pool and breakfast and it isn't nearly as nice
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Terre Haute
I am very sorry for your inconveniences. As of 4/21/2015 renovations have been finished at our property. We hope you give us another try next time you are in Terre Haute.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"great stay!!"
Great place, we stayed in the newly renovated area, nicely done.There was still renovations going on down on the main floor and in the dinning room. Because of the dinning room being out of service we got to go to the neighboring hotel and eat a great breakfast. Pool is small but clean. Rooms were very clean and sofa beds were brand new. We will stay again of back in area!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
tabitha
"Terre Haute"
Rooms were clean and neat. Recently updated with new carpet, wallpaper and furniture but did not touch bathroom or fix ceiling cracks etc. Overall a decent price but no frills.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Small Pool Comfortable Room"
This was our second time staying at this particular hotel...unfortunately the 1st floor was undergoing renovation...had we known it, we would have booked at another location due to allergies to airborne dust. However, the front desk staff was very helpful, the rooms on the upper floor were clean and comfortable. The hotel had arranged with the Holiday Inn for residence to have breakfast at the Holiday Inn. Pool is very small and enclosed...excessively loud when kids are playing.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"I could have stayed for a few more days."
My wife and I stopped at this hotel for the night while driving back to the East Coast. The lobby was being remodeled, which wasn't a big deal to us. The room we stayed in had been recently remodeled and was very, very nice. A nice living area, small kitchenette (sink and refrigerator), nice bedroom and bathroom area. We had to leave early the next morning to get back on the road, but I would have happily stayed a few more days because the room was so nice.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Patrick
Great stay, just overnight on route from Florida. Welcoming staff. Room very spacious, with small kitchen area, split bathroom, always handy. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Only hotel I have been in lately that had 'real' continental, with cold meat and cheeses. Lots of healthy choice cereals, not junk ones. Would definitely stay there again. Total no pets and no smoking, that's a bonus.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Lesley
"good stay"
pretty good hotel for the night, the bed was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"great place for a family of 5"
they were very helpful
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Sara
"Clean..Close to Interstate. Friendly Staff"
Would recommend to travelers....Enjoyed the King Suite for a Business Trip.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Bowling
"Convenient"
Right off the highway, easy to find. I was given my choice of floor that I wanted to be on. The room was nice and clean. Great place to rest for the night on my travels for the holiday.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
If you want writing buy a book. Or go to the library.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"House hunting trip."
Hotel staff were very nice, very accommodating. Mona was very helpful throughout our stay.
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Vey nice, modern, very clean, exercise equip nice"
Check in very fast and knowledgeable and provided all essential points. Breakfast was Very delicious and staff efficient! Decor of hotel very nice and up to date
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Sally
Very nice: rooms, pool, breakfast. Not so nice: A.C. Sounds like freight train. Smoke alarm has two blinking green lights. If u like it quiet & dark, go elsewhere.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Terre Haute
Thank you for taking the time to alert me of the problems you incurred during your stay with us. I am sorry your stay was less than satisfactory and we will take action to prevent things like this from happening in the future. Feedback from our valued guests is always helpful in our effort to improve our service and property
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
craig
"Trip to Terre Haute"
The trip to Terre Haute was perfect and the Springhill Suites was just another reason that the trip was pleasurable. After a 6 hour plane delay due to bad weather, we didn't arrive at the hotel until 2:00 a.m. We were met by a very happy desk clerk who patiently checked us in, answered our questions and made sure we were accommodated.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Bobbie
The only issues that I had was the road construction getting into the hotel. Which there is nothing Springhill Suites by Marriott could have done.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
tammy
I forgot the personal things at the hotel but nobody have responsibility for it. I did talk with the manager but she seems like nothing happened. I feel very bad even after a week already. How are you feeling if you come to stay at the place without security ? and the staff or manager do not care about their guest.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Great hotel."
We stayed in a suite for the night. It was excellent. Clean, big enough for five of us. Breakfast was good. Liked the coffee and fruit bowl that are always out.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Comfortable/Realing place to stay"
We would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"free breakfast"
While it was nice to have a free breakfast offered, the sausage and eggs had zero taste. Make your own pancakes were good, and I liked the free coffee and fruit served in the lobby 24/7. Would stay again, but I'll stick to pancakes or a bagel next time.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Dustin
This is a very nice and well managed hotel.. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff are great, and, very friendly. It's a good place to stay.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Andy & Joanne
"Terre Haute hotel"
The hotel is exceptionally clean,inside and out. The staff is well trained and friendly. Our room however, had a noisy air conditioner that kept us awake for most of the night. I gave this hotel a great rating because, when we brought up the fact that we did not get a good nights sleep because of the a/c unit, the night manager apologized, and then, provided us with an upgrade for the next night. Sometimes things don't go right. But, the hotel management did a good job keeping their customer happy. Nice job Marriot.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Andy & Joanne
Nice suites - happy with room. Would recommend. Right off interstate easy to locate.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
tina
"Horrible Breakfast"
We always stay in hotels with a free breakfast - why not!! Save money where we can. But we have found out that, just because you pay more for a room doesn't mean it's nicer. And this was not. We have stayed in a lot of really nice hotels over the years and this was not one of those. The bed was ok - but that's it. What was so bad was the breakfast. Not worth the extra money for the room. After the first morning - I was sick the entire rest of the day from the almost inedible breakfast. The only thing I could finally eat that morning, after trying multiple things, was granola and yogurt. The next day I tried other things - hoping for a better breakfast. Nope! The eggs were powdered and disgusting. The waffles were so tough that I couldn't even eat it. Shall I go on and on? Not worth my time to do so. Don't waste your money on this hotel - as we will never stay here again.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Terre Haute
I would first like to send my gratitude for staying with us at Springhill Suites in Terre Haute. I am aware that you ran into some issues during your stay. I have made our staff aware of your comments, and we are using your comments as a training tool to improve our service during breakfast times. I want you to know that I appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention so I may make efforts to change them.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Excellent stay"
Everything was great, from the check in to the departure. All the staff was helpful and courteous...
1 night trip May 30, 2014
The hotel was clean, the rooms were spacious and the hotel staff was very personable . The only complaint was the pool and hot tub were cold.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Terri
"Okay stay"
Everything was fine. Hot tub didn't work, breakfast ok, room ok.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Terre Haute
Thank you for taking time to share your comments about your stay with us at the SpringHill Suites Terre Haute. Our staff takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service and helping to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Comments from our valued guests are the most important tool of reinforcement that the staffs' efforts are noticed and appreciated. We also take great care in learning from comments and using them to improve our skills. Once again, thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Terre Haute; we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Kristy
"located behind Holiday Inn, GPS couldn't locate"
Friendly staff, god breakfast. Only complaint was the fan in the room couldn't be turned off, temperature was controlled from the thermostat on the wall. Fan was annoying even when set on low. Room was clean and nice to have a sitting area and small fridge and microwave. very convenient to stores, within walking distance.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
sue m
The hotel was very nice and clean. Was a little hard to find there was no signs by the road and it's kind of tucked behind others. The only thing I thought needed improvement was the breakfast. Overall good stay, would stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Good for Business"
Nice, clean and convenient. No bugs. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Dude
"No compaints"
The Hotel was very clean and well maintained. The staff was excellent and very helpful.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"thanksgiving stay with family"
staff was very friendly. The hotel was difficult to find as a new Panda Express blocks their sign on the highway from the south and the Holiday Inn sign blocks it form the North. Turn at the Holiday Inn and go thru their parking lot to the Spring Hill Suites. Worth the effort to find it.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Very nice"
For the money... A great deal
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
"Very handicapped accessible"
All was good.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
I was very happy with the hotel and I would stay there again. Nice place.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
MK
"Relax and enjoy!"
We stayed for two nights. Our stay was awesome. The kids and adults enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The kids loved making their own waffle for breakfast.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"beautiful fall colors, wonderful things to do"
we had a wonderful tiime at your Hotel, the breakfast was wonderful, room was confortable and the staff was nice, espically the wonderful lady that fixed the breakfast, she is so kind, thanks for a great stay.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2013
Atkins family
We had a great 2 night stay. The hotel was a little hard to locate even with a GPS.
2 night romance trip Oct 13, 2013
Great place to stay but difficult to find off the very busy street in Terre Haute, Ind. Beautiful rooms. Small area for breakfast though...
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Very nice
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Matthew
"covered bridge /girl trip"
We had never been to this area, and had 6 from stl and 3 from ohio. We had 3 king rooms with 3 in each room. Check in was easy, rooms were clean, everyone was just great, we even shared our pizza with the front desk :) It was close to everything for us, when we were leaving a couple was trying to get a room and asked us about it and we said it was great, the couple was staying at Drury inn and said it was horrible. My one and only complaint was the breakfast, after the first morning we ended up going out for breakfast. Other than that we would and do plan on staying there again
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
toni
"Nice breakfast, efficient"
We needed a room with three beds for three adults; surprisingly hard to find in Terre Haute. This one filled the bill, but there was no door between the living area/sleeping area of the suite, making it a bit crowded and uncomfortable. Above average breakfast. Surrounding area full of amenities but totally lacking in charm. Pool and exercise use area were closed for maintenance during our stay.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2013