All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1000, 11500 - 35 Street SE, Calgary, AB, T2Z 3W4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place - Has something for everyone."
Went for a family trip. Hotel was clean and in good condition. We did not eat at the hotel, so unable to comment on that. Stayed for two nights. Hotel has good freeway access. Limited things to do nearby, but grocery one exit away. Casino is clean and an ok clientele. Rooms were spacious, and seemed to be recently refreshed (linens, furnishings, decor). Swimming pool was awesome. Kids really enjoyed. Water was warm. Bigger water slide was legit. Fresh coffee and ice water served in the lobby every morning.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Edmund
"Totally satisfied"
Great stay, good value
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
nice hotel to stay at. nicely kept and the casino is a good place to kill some time and burn some dough!!!
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"hotel review"
excellent stay
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Don
"Everything you need in one place."
Had a very good day and night at the Deerfoot Inn.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
I was mostly disappointed in the housekeeping aspect of this hotel. We left our room before 8:00 am and didn't return until about 2:45 pm and our room hadn't been cleaned. The cleaning cart was down at the other end of the hallway so our room wouldn't have been done until much later. So, our room didn't get done at all. We had to come back at that time to get ready to go out for dinner.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Kathleen
"Time for Remodeling"
The hotel is getting old and worn out.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great Casino"
Enjoyed it. Staff were nice and friendly. Rooms were clean. The only thing I would like was a later check-out time. Eleven oclock is early when you stay at Casino till close.
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2014
Rhonda
Room was very clean, easy access to the hotel. Restaurant was good.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Nice Place"
Had a great stay. Good food, comfortable bed. Only bad thing was not doing well at the casino!!
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Marc
"Easy access to shopping and entertainment"
We stayed at this hotel so we could visit and have visits from family scattered about the city. It worked out fine for everyone. We had space of our own, and a location that provided all we needed for guests visiting us. Only complaint, and it is NOT major: we would have preferred not to have south-of-the border food so prominent on the menu. I never did get poutchine which was probably good for me. The service was a little slow at times but we were well cared for. If I return to Calgary I will probably stay there.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Paula
"A non smoking casino...finally!"
My husband and I enjoyed our two night stay at the Deerfied Inn and Casino. The Mohaje Restaurant had a good menu and the portions and food were more than satisfying, unlike many hotels we had previously visited. If we are ever in this part of the world again, we would return.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2013
"Nice hotel!"
We were not familar with Galgary and chose a hotel in the south end of town since we were heading that way at the end of our stay. With what we know now, we would have chosen a hotel more central. The hotel is nice but the restaurant is mediocore.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Marian
"Business trip to SE Calgary"
Excellent location for anything in SE Calgary. Internet speeds were poor on the evening of my stay.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Khogan
Awsome beds, Clean rooms, staff super freindly, truly awesome stay. Would recommend to everyone
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2013

"Potential"
Room was comfortable. We enjoyed the opening window. The pillows unfortunately were terrible. They were uncomfortable and should have been king size for the king sized bed. There were 7 couples staying at the hotel for a birthday, there should have been a discounted rate offered to everyone. Patricia was still a very nice person and very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
shelley
Would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Was a wonderful few days
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"disappointed"
Checked in at 5 30pm. Paid $253 for room 113on main floor. Get to room the cleaners have just begun. Cleaners said hockey teams in and out all day...left our bags and went to counter. They said they had no rooms left. Gave us free breakfast. Room had new carpet broken lamp wrecked chair and missing shelf in bathroom. No late checkout allowed. Terrible front staff. Nice restaurant nice karoeke lounge. Casino okay. Small. Not exciting no smoking some winning.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Kathryn
"Deerfoot Inn expericence."
Very Good!!!
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Thumbs up"
I'd book this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
SHEILA
"Business Trip"
Wonderful! Casino Staff, especially Victoria, was very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Sparky88
"We had a great experience."
We had a great time!! The hotel was great and the staff was awesome. We thought every thing was wonderful!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Doug
"Great hotel close to family"
Enjoyed our stay. Room was comfortable and clean. Was so nice to have "real" China mugs and real glasses instead of plastic. Loved the scent of the lotion. Hope I can purchase it somewhere. Only downside was difficult finding parking.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Sherry
This our second time here and as always it is a fantastic hotel. Up to date and modern. Lots of entertainment.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
dean
"Vince Neil best concert you'll ever have."
Went for concert. All amenities in one building. Hotel stay was very quiet. Never had to leave building. Excellent time had.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
dave
"amazing hotel"
amazing hotel...fabulous food, great pool with extended hours of operation, later check out for hotel and all the extras ie fresh cream for coffee in room, nice amenities etc..
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"At least there is a casino"
Rooms were really hot, had to get the air on, a bit noisy as well. Beds weren't very comfortable, but room was clean. Also, shower/tub drain was clogged so water filled the tub as I showered...gross.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"We went primarily to gamble at the casino."
Unfortunately luck was not with us.On a previous stay a short time ago we did very well so in the long run we are still ahead.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
We stayed only one night but I was very happy with everything. Our room was right beside the elevators but we didn't hear a thing. Room is big and roomy, we had a room with two beds. Room was clean, comfortable bed, and had the best shower I've ever had! Only cons, coffee machine is very hard to reach to pour water in unless your 6feet tall, very frustrating. Fan in bathroom doesn't do much, however I find that in most hotels. Ice machine on every floor, that's nice! They have a Mohave Grill restaurant accessible from the lobby and also the casino access is down the hall. Very nice hotel I would stay there again for sure.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Nancy M
"One night a deerfoot inn"
Terrible wifi. Called down no action. Put an iPad in our room to use is neat. But no wifi. Just would not connect Pool is family good. Restaurant was average.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
dave
"noisy kids"
we had a family next to us and at seven in morning they were bouncing a ball off the wall. Its kind of my fault I should have moved to another room.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Ron
Very Clean, friendly staff and excellent Buffet breakfast, had so many options! The kids loved the pool.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
shantel
"Nice hotel - comfortable rooms."
We stayed at this hotel because we were catching a flight to Vegas the next day. This is our second time staying at this hotel. Very nice hotel - friendly staff - fun casino. We will be staying again soon.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
We found our last stay very nice, met professionally and very polite! Will stay again. The only thing that would be nice would be add a continental breakfast of some sort or have the restaurant provide something a little more reasonably priced. Love the idea of the fresh cream that was provided for our coffee though. We will be back.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Family Room good has separate bedroom & sofabed."
Needed room for 2 single people. Found one with separate bedroom & sofabed in Family Suite but this wasn't advertised on any websites. It worked out really well for us.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Just what we needed."
We enjoyed our stay at the Deerfoot. The room was large and clean and surprisingly quiet. Staff was friendly. Restaurants and casino were a nice addition. I would recommend it
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Weekend concert"
Excellent stay, convenient for the concert we attended and reseonably priced.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Good location on the outskirts of a busy city."
It was overall excellent! But pondering...... How is that our friends 2-nite stay cost $300.00 and our stay was $200 for 1 nite? Both stays were on weekends and both rooms identical! - 1 king size bed!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
R&T
"Impressed!"
My daughter in law had an appointment at the South Heath Medical so we wanted to stay as close to that as we could. This hotel, whe being a casino, is fantastic for families and children! Water park was great and the suite we stayed in worked well and was comfortable and roomy. I was so impressed with their attention to details! 5 star service without 5 star snobbery. Will definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Charmaine
"Fun place to stay."
Rooms & Hotel were nice & clean. Very modern feel. Food at the Mojave Grill restaurant was excellent. Kids really enjoyed the pool.I'm glad it stayed open until midnight, most places do not do that. Loved the casino. Services to the room are a little slow. i.e. ordered more coffee cream & never received it. Overall pretty good.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Lee
"Hotel close to south hospital"
The food and service in restaurant and bar was very good. The little touches such as Keureg coffee and bottled water at the bedside were appreciated.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"Close to meetings."
The Deerfoot Inn provides easy access to city amenities. Rooms are clean and in good order. I wish the pub was open more.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Greg
"Disapointing!!!"
We went with our three kids as kind of a pre new years eve party. The plan was to go swimming, order pizza and watch a movie. The pool was freezing, the movie channel was broken, and the room service pizza from the Mohavie was a horrible version of an over priced ($55for two mediums) frozen pizza. Tried to cool the room off with the A/C and it sounded like it was going to fall out of the wall.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Christopher
Family getaway to Calgary. The staff was friendly and the food was tasty at the Mohave Grill but really slow to arrive. The bathroom in our room was sparkling clean.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Christa
Stayed for one night. Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Room spotless and comfortable. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
Lesley
"the hotel was lovely the casino was great"
it was my birthday and a great way to celebrate it
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Deerfoot Inn and Casino."
I stay at this hotel several times a year, and have always experienced excellent service. The pool is great, the gym is not. The casino is great, the rooms are great(pillows a little thick), room temperature can border on hot and a bit tricky to adjust. That is being pretty picky though. It is an excellent Hotel, with excellent service. I love the cactus lounge! The only time I go to Calgary and do not stay here, is if the hotel is full and I cannot get a room.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
kenneth
"Weekend of disappointment"
Really excited for my weeknight in calgary and staying at I thought was a going o be a great hotel. Before we even got in the hotel the parking for hotel guest was awful . No spots were zoned off for hotel guests. We realize Christmas parties have started but this was not what we thought that hotel guests having to park at the very end of the parking lot because of party guests leaving after midnight or so. We have been to many hotels and there is clearly hotel guests parking for hotel booking exclusive for them . Big disappointment both nights. Hotel room was very standard , if I paid for the room without the discount offered to me , I would have left and cancelled. The bed and pillows were not comfortable. Sorry no sleep in two days. Would not book or return for our visits to calgary or recomend it to friends or family.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
susan
"Extra room charge"
We have stayed several times for business. This time I sent two employees for business and they were charged an additional $50.00 per room for their stay. When questioned they were told it was a standard charge. We have never been charged any additional charge and will not stay again if this is the case.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2014