All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1000, 11500 - 35 Street SE, Calgary, AB, T2Z 3W4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice hotel, friendly staff and lots od good resfaurants.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"staycation"
milestone birthday getaway
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Keith and Bev
"Just Great!"
Clean and comfortable room. Just what we needed after a concert at their awesome venue!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Lindsay
"Enjoyable stay"
The king room was spacious and very comfortable. We enjoyed our short stay before our early morning meeting-and wanted to book for another night. The K-cup coffee and snacks was very much appreciated. Having both the shower and tub option alloed us both to get ready at the same time-neat feature. We'll be back!
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Liked the hotel and amenities"
The hotel was very nice and the beds were extremely comfortable. It is higher priced than I usually select as when travelling we are not in the hotel very much. The location was where we needed to be in Calgary so paid the rate. Nice waterslides and hot tub. Good service.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Johanne
Very nice hotel. Clean. Great service.
3 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"An OK place to stay but not a WOW one..."
I was there for business (second time, same room). The hotel,parking lot gets full early because of the casino and the only way in is through the main entrance. So you often have to walk quite a lot even if there are doors close to where you are oarked as they are emergency doors only. We should be able to use them with our access card. Room is clean but not luxurious. TV is a bit in the small size and there is almost no French c channels which is a little hard to understand (only the CBC in French and not even RDI if you want to stay informed). I only had breakfast at the dinning room. It was OK. All in all, neither of my visits wowed me but it is a good place to stay for business.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Nathalie
"Staff were wonderful! Room was great too!"
Nice welcome, cozy room, lovely dinner - all wonderful !
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Nice hotel. Clean and comfortable.
3 night trip Sep 15, 2014
We enjoyed our stay & very pleased with the service.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Rolando Ceccon
The hotel staff was great! They upgraded us to a suite because we had a baby and supplied us with a playpen. Just wished we would have remembered our bathing suits.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Definitley will go back"
The Hotel was very nice. The kids loved the pool and water slide. The food in the Mohave restaurant was very good, we felt though that the buffet was way over priced $24.99/adult and $12.95/child. And I didn't like that we had to park quite a ways away from the front entrance as all the parking was being taken up by people going to the casino. But because of its location and pool for the kids and pricing on the room we will definitely be going back!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
A.S
"Great amenities"
Definitely the cleanest hotel I've stayed in! The staff and amenities were great. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Pauline
Hotel was nice, tv's need to be replaced speakers where blown and the volume button on remote didn't work 90% of the time.. Kids loved the pool area and loved that it was open so late.. Room service food needed more flavour but would stay here again
6 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Sophia
"comfortable stay, old equipment"
Really nice stay at this hotel, however the toilet was out of service and the AC unit was quite noisy when on. Could use a little TLC, but would still recommend.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"We love that the hotel connected to the casino."
We had a fabulous weekend , very relaxing , the restaurant food was great , and of course we loved the casino !!!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Our stay there was very pleasant and the hotel staff was very professional and pleasant. Thank you.
"Standard Business Hotel"
A clean comfortable place, but not close to inter city bus, like Red Arrow. This is one of a few hotel choices our company deals with, so those of us not driving have to taxi it to/from the hotel and the bus system. No other restaurants or fast food places close by - but hotel food amenities are good.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Close to the eye surgeon and casino of course."
Front desk were very helpful as I just had eye surgery and could not read. Small bar and grill staff were just as helpful.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
AK
Very good experience all around!
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Hotel was clean, with ok service. Rooms were way smallercthan expected for the price. Kids pool was excellent!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"good location"
Good staff, easy check-in,close to all the places i needed to be
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
ripster
"Vacuuming at 6am? Bad food!!"
The restaurant was terrible. Service was non existent and the food was over priced, small portions and cold. Why the heck was the housekeeper vacuuming and banging around outside my room at 6am. This hotel is way overpriced!!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
mel's trips
"Fun Time"
Water Slide was great but water kind of cool Great experience
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Was promising online, disappointing in real life"
We were excited about our stay as it looks like a fabulous family-friendly place online, even though its mainstay is a casino. The waterpark looked great, the rooms looked nice, the multitude of restaurants sounded amazing. But when we got there, the letdown started with our reserved room being unavailable. So we chose between a handicap access room (just off the lobby RIGHT by the elevators - no thanks) and a king suite with pull-out couch - which doesn't work well for a family of 5. We got to our room, which was nice enough. The bathroom was small, but decent. There's a fan between the main area and the bedroom - it rattled incessantly, as did the A/C unit. Our stay did NOT include a free breakfast (which you find at almost any other hotel). Not only did we have to pay for breakfast, but we only had one choice of all the restaurants in the hotel, because only one is accessible to minors. For the record, the breakfast buffet was below average and cost us $60 for our family. Add that to the above average cost for the room and we're not likely to return. The waterpark WAS a lot of fun, but it's not as big as the pictures make you think it is. There's one waterslide, one strangely shaped pool that's basically impossible to swim in, and two small hot tubs. Our kids did love their time there. Unless you're hitting up the casino, I can't imagine a good argument for staying here with a family with kids. Save your money and go to another place with a pool & waterslide.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
expensive
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Very clean quiet facility close to area I had to be in.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
"GREAT BEDS, GREAT SERVICE"
WE HAD A WONDERFUL STAY WE WE VERY PLEASED WITH ALL THE AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO US. WE ENJOYED THE POOL. THE STAFF WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS WE HAD AND THEY ALSO WERE VERY FRIENDLY. THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS WONDERFUL. WE WILL STAY THERE AGAIN ON OUR NEXT VISIT TO CALGARY.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Staff was welcoming, no issue with anything. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Angelo
"Clean and comfortable"
Room was very clean and comfortable. Good location. Enjoyed breakfast
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Guy
Very fun weekend get away
1 night trip May 24, 2014
I stayed at the Deerfoot Inn last weekend. The Hotel is very clean, especially the bathroom, which is very important to me. The beds and. Pillows are comfortable and the Kuerig coffee machine is a bonus. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel and definitely stay here the next time I'm in town
1 night trip May 24, 2014
sharon
"Pleasure Trip To Calgary"
Staying at the Deerfoot Casino was the best part of the weekend away. The luxury hotel was beautiful. Everyone had a great time. The food at the Buffet was excellent. Lots of a variaty to choose from. The room was so nice. We will stay here again when we come to Calgary. Thanks
Other trip May 26, 2014
DRC
"I stayed there specifically for the casino."
It was good, the bed was a bit hard for me but my stay was enjoyable. The Sunday buffet I thought was not worth $25.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"As Arnold once said "I'll be back""
Had a wonderful stay there. The pool was nice for smaller children but not for an actual swim in on the smaller side but still great.. everything was more that what we excepted free snacks and popcorn and free water.. Bring your Keurig cause they have them in your room with fresh cream in the fridge for you liking.. the casino was not to kind to us this time.. Maybe next.. Im booking the business suite again for spruce Meadows week as well..
Other trip May 21, 2014
Tracy
"Casino is great"
Very comfortable stay. Nice uniforms on the bar tenders.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"Loved the waterpark!"
The waterpark was awesome and our kids loved playing on the waterslides.
2 night family trip May 13, 2014
Amber
We decided to say at this location for a mothers day evening. Room was nice and clean. We ordered breakfast the night before and it arrived as I indicated on the card. No complaints.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"very nice hotel the food was great casino was neat"
forgot to cash in winnings .have a twenty dollar receipt .
Other trip May 9, 2014
sher
"Nice casino."
Our stay was good. Hotel nice with good efficient service. Lots of easy to access parking. However, we went to the Friday night Prime Rib & Seafood buffet at the Chrome Grill and found that the found really was not very good. There was not a lot of selection and what there was not that fresh or good.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Being a relatively new building, it was refreshing to walk into a casino hotel that didn't smell like smoke. However, my first room did strongly smell like someone had smoked in it but they were very quick to switch rooms. I have to say.... best shower head I've ever had in a hotel. If you like higher pressure showers this one was very comfortable. The location was pretty much in the middle of nowhere, near an industrial sector but it was basically right next to Deerfoot if you need to travel north/south in Calgary. Air conditioner was a bit noisy at night but the room maintained a fairly consistent temperature with it off anyways.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Everything you need"
I had no problems or issues with the room-everything was good. I was surprised to not be awoken or disturbed despite being located near the elevator and the view was nice. I'd stay here again although I wish the price was more reflective of casino hotel prices rather than Calgary hotel prices.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great Place. Always accomodating"
I was booked in for 4 days at this hotel and had to go back early for personal reasons. The departure was no fuss and they gladly authorized a refund. I stay here every time that I go to Calgary and this is the best place to stay.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
traveller
"Nice clean rooms and friendly hotel staff"
Stayed here with my kids for a dance festival. Overall, everything was great except for the front staff at the Mohave grill. Trying to order take out was painful, the one girl didn't know anything about the gluten free menu and finally some else came along who knew, and my son and I were ignored when trying to get seating for the Sunday buffet. Needless to say we walked away when she sat the next group of people. We did have an excellent waitress for one our meals. Rooms were clean, other hotel staff were friendly.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Elisa Jackson
"Great Getaway"
Everything you need,all in one place.Great location,staff and comfort.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
S.G
"Comfortable Spot in SE Calgary"
I was in Calgary for a week for work, and this hotel was located very close to my worksite. It was pretty comfortable, with clean rooms, slightly dated TV and good king bed. The shower was HOT, which is all too rare these days in hotels.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Ryan
"Cleanliness"
Cleanliness is probably the most important thing about staying in a hotel as far as I am concerned. We travel with our tiny toy poodle who is very clean, takes a bath weekly, is well behaved and comes from a very clean home. When I book a pet room at some hotels they give me a room that is disgusting, dirty as well as stinking. I never go back! Our room at the Deerfoot was very clean and the room smelled very fresh. Cuddos to the Deerfoot. The towels were not very good quality and my husband and I both did not like the pillows. The chairs at the concert were way too close. Overall, the stay was very good. Would go back.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Alice
"nice hotel"
Comfortable stay, friendly staff close to my work. Food was great.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Jonathan
"Family Friendly Fun"
Staff were super nice. Kids loved the pool. Parents loved the casino. Restaurant is good. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"great would go again"
Was pleasantly surprised, rooms were clean and comfortable. The food was good, but there was a finger smudge on my dinner plate and at the breakfast buffet people were wiping their plates off to get rid of a soap film kind of disappointing given the price of the dinner. Hall carpets could've used a vacuum but it was a busy weekend.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014