All hotels in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States of America
1443 Pabst Farms Cir, Oconomowoc, WI, 53066, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Our stay was for a wedding reception nearby."
We checked in to a clean hotel room. Our beds were turned down for us upon our return. The bartender was a friendly and helpful fellow, and staff we interfaced with were courteous and friendly.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"A Pleasant Stay"
We arrived to discover that we had made our reservation the night before in error. The hotel staff was very helpful, called the manager and secured a $69 rate for us on the room. The room was cheerful, although a bit small, overlooking a field. The mattress was none too comfortable, and I woke up in the mornimg with quite a backache. The bathtub had a chip in the ceramic coating, but the bathroom was pristine clean. All in all, things were fine. Would repeat this visit.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Nite Desk attendant was not helpful"
Asked the nite attendant to see if I could extend checkout. He said I would have to talk to housekeeping (that was not there). That was simple laziness and unacceptable.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
We are picky when it comes to hotels, and this Hilton was wonderful. Staff was polite, rooms were spotless, beds are comfortable, bathroom was clean with great water pressure, and breakfast was great. We did not use pool or hot tub, but they looked nice. Area is still up and coming with lots of room to build. Good location near main highway and interstate.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Dan K.
"I'm sure this was a fluke..."
The hotel was great! The night manager while we we're there accommodated us at the bar because being from IL, we didn't know the town doesn't sell liquor after 9pm. Also, no cab service which is horrible if you want to have a drink & have good time. The room was very clean! The AC worked beyond expectations and being able to fully control it was nice too. I had a king size bed. It was BEYOND uncomfortable. I come to find out the next day the beds are adjustable, which would have been nice if I was told this or if it were posted in our room. I adjusted the bed which was all the way up on the highest level of firm and that night I slept in it, it was still so hard. I couldn't sleep and because it felt like I was sleeping on a 2x4. I had so much pain in my shoulder I was taking Advil and putting a cold wash cloth on it, just to try and go back to sleep. I would go here again, but now I know to look at the firmness of my mattress.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Becky
"Good Stay"
Although I stayed just one night accommodation's were good and the staff very generous.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
James S
"Excellent Hotel"
We've stayed here before when in the are so it was our pick for another over night stay. It's a lovely hotel, could even be rated all 5's but I'd save that for an ultra-luxurious hotel. The beds are luxurious and comfortable, that's what counts. It's beautifully decorated. I have no complaints at all for an over night stay.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
Barb
"Amazing"
It was great. Me and my boyfriend go away about twice a year, and have stayed in hotels from Detroit to Minneapolis, and this was by far the best, and it was cheaper then alot of other cruddier places. If we are ever in the area we will defently be staying here again. I didnt want to leave lol
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2013
"Awesome"
Really nice hotel!! Clean and friendly!
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2013
"worth the stay"
a free simple breakfast would be a plus
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
rbrink
Stay here! Bit off the beaten path but a very nice place. Restaurants close, easy access to highway, all in a great stay!
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
Craig
"Great stay, wish breakfast was included"
This hotel is right up there with the quality I expect in a Hilton property, just wish they offered a continental breakfast instead of a very convenient restrauant in the lobby. When arriving one would think this was included in the price of the room, but then SUPRISE, it's not.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Barb
"Great place for any travel needs..."
My family lives in Neosho, WI so everytime we go to visit them, we always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Oconomowoc. There are other accomations closer to their home, but this place is by far our favorite.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"Would stay again"
The room and hotel was great. Friendly staff. Wish that breakfast had been included.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2013
"The beds are worth ANY price"
We have stayed here every time we come to Oconomowoc. The beds are the draw, seriously. We've devised many plans on how to pack that mattress in our suit case (kidding, of course) One complaint and a couple praises and a suggestions. Our bed was rarely made. Not sure if we just always missed the cleaning crew or if this is practice for people staying longer than 2 night. Didn't really matter as the bed was still awesome. LOVED the coffee in the lobby BUT notification of the cost and procedure of the breakfast deal at the hotel was limited. It seemed like every other hotel's FREE breakfast but it was a sit down, pay for, type of arrangement that was not posted very well. BUT we'll be back! So comfy!
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
Kiki
"Brrrr it was cold!"
We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights, the room was great, the staff was good, the lobby hot chocolate and coffee was hot but twice there was NO heat in the lobby/dining area and it was in the single digits at night and early morning! I had to eat breakfast with my ccoat and gloves on. We will stay there again, I am sure it was just a maintance problem that happens in that type of weather.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2012
"close to reunion"
very enjoyable staff friendly very helpful
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2012

"Simply perfect"
Great service, great rooms, excellent beds and great price for the quality.
5 night trip Oct 8, 2013
Donald
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
7 night business trip Sep 14, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc

"Oconomowoc Hilton Garden Inn"
08/27/15 Cornell C Chicago, United States
Overall the hotel, the staff and service was excellent, but the internet service and ease of use leaves something to be desired. It was the only real issue I had with my stay, and this was my second stay at this location. I had the same issue a few months earlier. I was not able to use my Chromecast. Neither the premium nor the complementary WiFi service seem to be working. There were plenty of actives to do outside of the hotel short drive required (5-10min).
"Minor Issues"
08/19/15 rsbull Louisville, Kentucky
This is not a bad place. The staff was great. The room was okay. I checked in and my room reeked of cigarettes. I called the desk an asked to be moved. They could not move me due to being full occupied. The girl working came up and sprayed a spray that helped. The next morning I woke up and was checked out. I was supposed to be there two nights. This could have been an error on my part, but this would be the first time I ever made that mistake. They were able to find me another room for the next night. No problem. I call room service twice and no one answered. No big deal, I had breakfast downstairs. The next morning I went to iron my clothes and their was no iron in the room. As I said, this is no a bad location. I just had a number of small issues that took away from the overall experience.
"PGA trip"
08/19/15 Ronald K Galesburg, United States
Very nice location close to Milwaukee. Clean facility and staff is very friendly. Overall good experience except for getting to the room and having someone in our room upon entering. This mistake was recognized and the staff provided a complimentry breakfast for their mistake.
"Nice place near Pabst Farms"
08/18/15 Athensvisitor Minnesota
We stayed here on a busy summer weekend when all hotels we contacted in Milwaukee were booked. Although located 28 miles outside of Milwaukee, we were pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to access! The hotel staff was helpful and the rooms were clean, spacious, and quiet. We enjoyed the opportunity to get some outdoor exercise since there were sidewalks connecting to a shopping center and housing development. Restaurant on site is nice perk!
"AWFUL Breakfast Service"
08/16/15 Liz A
Nearly all of the tables were either occupied or had MOUNDS of dirty dishes on them. We finally found a table in the corner next to a huge table that had not been bused. The table sat with dirty dishes, half eaten food, and dirty napkins the entire time we were there. A server came over and tried to give us someone else's food before she had even taken our order. Had to ask for silver ware and for our order to be taken. Servers didn't know which tables were which. When the food finally came I received my French toast and was done with it before my eggs came. You need a person bussing tables on the weekends, the servers can't keep up. Front desk was also not very helpful, didn't seem to care or move very fast. I would expect more.
"Oconomoowoc Hilton Garden Inn"
08/13/15 Michael M Hastings, United States
The hotel was easy to get to despite road construction. the room was quiet and the staff was friendly. while I didn't use many of the facilities, they appeared to be adequate. The price was unexpectedly reasonable. My only complaint is they no longer had hot chocolate chip cookies upon arrival.
"Poor Service"
08/11/15 Bernard R chicago, Iceland
Breakfast wait close to two hours and finally had to get up and leave without any food. Poorly organized and short of staff for a weekend they knew they were booked with 3 wedding blocks. This location does not measure up to other Garden Inn's
"Nice place "
07/31/15 Meredith J East Bernard
Stayed for an extended weekend. Nice hotel with great touches. Loved the in room refrigerator & microwave. Our favorite was the night time cookies-delish! Great location & easy to get to off the main road. No breakfast included but you can purchase & eat on site.
"Great Stay; No breakfast"
07/28/15 kurtw352 Chicago, Illinois
All I can say about this hotel is its really a quality stay! Really nice hotel with a restaurant and bar in-house. Great amenities. Rooms comfortable and quiet. Too bad this area doesn't have more dining choices but not the hotels fault. Great place. They have a nice looking breakfast buffet for $11.99 but not a free breakfast. I had to leave early so I was In and Out. I'd stay here again.
"Stayed for a wedding."
07/28/15 Natalieshannahan
It was a clean hotel, very quiet, bed was comfortable. The only thing is there is no breakfast included, which isn't something I don't usually even care about, but for the price we paid it should DEFINITELY have been included.