All hotels in Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
50 Exeter Street, Plymouth, England, PL4 0AZ, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful location"
For a budget hotel, this was a good value. The location was excellent! Walking distance to the pier and the hotel staff provided us with a map and told us what to see and do (like our own tour guide). No bells and whistles with this hotel, but we weren't expecting that either. I would return.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Emily
"Centrally located near the Barbican and shopping"
Modern hotel, clean with relatively good service. Breakfast buffet. Some rooms have showers only so be sure to ask for a bath at check in if you want one.
2 night business trip May 3, 2014
Lloyd
"Comfortable Hotel - Problems Quickly Resolved"
A pleasant, well maintained hotel. We have stayed here on a number of occasions when visiting our Son at Plymouth University. On this occasion our original room was right opposite the lifts, with quite a bit of noise form early morning returning revellers added to slightly later noise form the young children in the adjoining room. Reception staff arranged a change of room without any fuss when asked in the morning. Great rate from Hotels.com.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
"Just normal hotel"
was very disappointing, very basic level hotel not worth the cost of accommodation... I have no idea why such level hotel is not offering internet for free? even in the reception. the cost of one hour is too expensive... we are in 2013 and the cost of this service is too cheep
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Economical and OK"
Good one night stop over. Very inexpensive....minimal amenities.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
CN
"Overall, incredible value for the money."
Nice staff. Bar stops serving food at 10:30 p.m. Parking is a bit tricky, around the corner in garage (you can buy a ticket at the front desk that will get you 12 hours for 6 pounds). Overall, incredible value for the money.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
"near to all amenaties"
the hotel had good disability facilitys food good
Other trip Oct 3, 2012

"Plymouth- August 2015"
We booked the Jury's Inn at the last minute after travelling from Cornwall and needed somewhere to stay for the night. It exceeded our expectations and the staff were very helpful and welcoming.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Niamh
"Plymouth"
A warm welcome from reception asked for a high level room on the back nice room on 5 th floor clean tidy had a single bed plus a double (really wanted a king size plenty of room for it in the room (needs a bed like the premier inn)
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Clean, tidy and pleasant"
Very clean and suitable for the quick one night stay we needed. Staff all very personable and helpful. Food not so good.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Paula
Hotel was OK but bed was very narrow and room small. Breakfast selection limited. Overall OK to middling.
2 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Ivor
2 night stay for a family wedding, we took 5 rooms all of which were clean and comfortable. Central location within walking distance of the Barbican, shops and Plymouth Hoe. Staff were very attentative and friendly. Breakfast good value at £8 if you pre book. Parking satisfactory, underground car park next to hotel cost around £20 for 48hour stay but it is a city. Would stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
CATHERINE
"Central and Helpful staff"
Room clean, staff helpful
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Catherine
Pretty standard hotel but staff were really helpful.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
Neil
"Great stay in Plymouth"
Stayed one night room only on 6th floor. Room had everything that was needed including wifi. Staff were all very friendly. Only downside was no drop off point outside hotel and car park underneath not discounted enough.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Katie
"Great hotel without the bells and whistles"
Lovely weekend away, unfortunately the deal didn't find with breakfast which did lower our estimations of it, and the decor is a bit dated, however there was an ice machine on our floor and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. Also although we didn't use them the bar and restaurant looked nice and were reasonably priced. It's very well located for shopping, the Barbican and the hoe.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great nights sleep"
Everything was really nice. The receptionist was really friendly and the room was spacious and clean.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Excellent service will definatly be staying again .
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Neil
"Stinking bathroom"
Stayed previously brilliant this time no. Checked in at 3.30am got to room window was open, fair enough think freshen the room, well only to find out reason when enter bathroom. It stunk of urine, was too tired to ask for another room so shut the bathroom door and got the the rest of the morning. Got up for the shower the bathroom smell was worst used perfume as air freshener. Even with that didn't do much good. So they must have known about this as window was left open, they should not have the room out. Room number 711.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Stayed 4 nights. Staff very helpful. Meals in the bar and breakfasts were very good.
4 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
"holiday weekend"
The stay was very comfortable,the staff were very helpful and friendly,came down to see my daughter,and her work at the college,would stay again
4 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
maureen
"Great night out"
Friends getting together for some well deserved downtime. Everything you would expect send more. Staff exceptionally friendly and helpfull
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Jan
"Good Plymouth hotel"
This hotel was easy walking distance from bus stop and shopping centre. Check in and out were very quick. The staff helpful and the room was well kept.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Good hotel"
Pleasant stay, in centre of city. Will use again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"very good but good do better"
The room was clean and tidy but no disrespect iam not disabled i, ve stayed before an am room was a lot better
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
colin
"nice hotel"
The hotel is centrally located which made it easy to get around. The hotel is clean and the staff friendly and helpful
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Alan
"One night in Plymouth"
A pleasant stay at an hotel convenient for Plymouth centre
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"Ok Hotel"
Hotel was ok, requested maintenance to fix our air conditioning, we were told someone would sort it but they didn't. We were both very hot overnight.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"No free parking for hotel guest!! £11 per day!"
No parking for hotel guest!! When I book it no one say that you have to pay for parking placed under hotel! £11 pounds per day!!! You should add that to you price per night. If I would know I would book a different hotel!
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Joshua
"Worth a visit"
Stayed one night, staff were very friendly and helpful. rooms clean and comfortable. This hotel is situated in a central area and is close to Plymouth Hoe. For visitors to the area this would be a fine place to stay which I would recommend.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Decent stay-wish I could have stayed longer"
Room was clean and breakfast was nice. I wish I could have stayed another night, but I was travelling for business.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
"Great central location"
Stayed in this hotel a few times now, staff always friendly and helpful. Great location especially for access to drakes shopping centre and the Barbican, double rooms small but adequate superior rooms better if you are willing to pay a bit extra. Brekkie good We will be back
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Pretty average"
Pretty average hotel, staff are freindly, rooms are basic, no iron, small towels basic bathroom, not bad if you pay a low price, if you travel around and have stayed at some of the refurbed Jurys you will be underwhelmed with this one.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Weekend break"
Perfect location for the harbour and the shops. Room wasn't 100% clean, there was a beer bottle top on the floor which had been missed - a minor point. Other than that hotel was great, car park is right next door and very handy. The view from our 8th floor room was excellent. Will be using again in the summer!!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Oliver
"Great."
Absolutely marvelous. Thank you.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Ann
"Ideal location for shops"
For the price I do kinda expect breakfast!
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Leigh
"Does the job"
Slightly better than a Premier Inn. Very basic room but comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Darren
"Excellent location good all round"
We stayed in a standard double room and I found the bed quite small. Nice to have an ice machine on the landing and staff all helpful and polite. Car park expensive at £11 per 24 hours but we could have used park and ride I guess.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"excellent location and very comfortable room"
I was very impressed with the cleanliness and high level of comfort. The room was spacious and quiet. All our needs were catered for.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Angela
I think what we enjoyed most about this hotel how quiet it was a night, no gurgling pipes and noise from neighbours. Lovely clean room and within walking distance to the shops and theatres. Breakfast although additional was good value with lots of choice.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Deborah
"Very nice stay."
Booked for one night. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice, comfortable double room. Good breakfast. This is our second visit, would come again.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Very nice"
Very nice
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Bed linen filty."
I was pleased by the room size with the 2 beds as requested. My son was joining me from London to have some academic relief. But it seemed not quite clean though it looked neat. I headed out on arrival for a session at Univ of Plymouth. When I returned that evening, I pulled the bed cover to rest suspecting the bed cover was not fresh. I was upset to see it unmade and find streaks of long hair on the sheet. I moved over to the next bed and this time shocked that the sheet was visibly stained. I informed housekeeping about it and also informed front desk as I left for the evening. WHen I returned there was no change. I was apprehensive of using the towels suspecting they too were not fresh. I slept over my winter coat and my spare clothes. The next morning as I went out I once again reminded front desk. When I came back that evening .. there was no change. I attempted to move to another hotel but was told that there was none available till next pm. Unfortunately I had to stay till I left Plymouth. SHeets were change only the evening of my departure. I am glad my son who has asthma did not come.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Eveline
"Overall ok but poor service"
First receptionist was rather frosty, not a good impression. Coffee shop member of staff was lovely so made up for it. Rather oddly was allocated to an accessible room, perhaps because lots of other rooms being painted? Could not turn off the bathroom fan which became annoying in the night. Had dinner in restaurant, good food but very poor service. Waited so long to order a dessert I gave up and went to the desk to pay my bill at which point the waitress apologised for having ignored me! When I said that I had wanted a dessert but needed to get back to my room for a phone call she offered to bring me a complimentary dessert to my room which she did. Good breakfast. Would be useful if website explained that you can not stop outside the hotel to drop off, you have to pull into adjacent Staples to drop off and then walk back.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Stay there fairly often. Have never had to complain about anything . Brilliant value for money
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Christopher
"3 days of 'meh'"
Good location as a 5 minute walk from the Barbican and city centre, so if you're going to spend all day being out then you could do worse than this hotel. The housekeeping staff are absolutely lovely and a credit to the hotel. Negatives - spotting a 2L bottle of cider in the lift as I checked in at 6pm (on a Thursday), pillows in the room were awful to sleep on (very hard), and the hairdryer which was wired into the wall did not work. I got an embarrassed smile and a 'sorry about that, haha' when I informed the receptionist upon checking out (with wet hair). Additionally, having to request staff to attend the bar at 11am on a Saturday when you would like a coffee is not great. Not entirely keen to revisit this place anytime soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Nicole
"Could have been better"
Wouldn't stay again Room quite dirty and damp showing on bathroom ceiling Long way to walk with Luggage to Hotel from Car Park
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"great place to stay"
friendly staff happy to help. location of the hotel was in a good place minutes way from the town centre. good location for shopping. plus a good location to pubs and restaurants. comfortable bed had a good night sleep. would stay again.
3 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
kelly
Nice hotel there is discounted parking I found out after I had paid the full nap rate
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"jurys inn stay"
Parking £6, so called free internet rubbish forced into paying extra for "premium", staff disinterested.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015