All hotels in Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
50 Exeter Street, Plymouth, England, PL4 0AZ, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Hotel"
Stayed for one night when picking son up from Uni. Hotel was very good and the staff were extremely helpful. Definitely will return when visiting Plymouth again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"weekend stay"
staff were very helpful and so was the manager when we could not get into our room they changed our room without any fuss and the food was great
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
ian
"Generally OK city centre hotel"
Very poor check in from new member of staff who spook inappropriately to me making silly jokes. Got the room request wrong and it took far too long. She had no awareness as to how I was feeling. Room cold and heater would not work at all.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Judith
"Great for a weekend away."
Lovely weekend room was fairly basic but very clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Helen
"one night at Jury's Inn"
very enjoyable stay only one problem and that was the bedding not being 100% clean
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
jOHN
"Arerage and overpriced"
OK but thats about it! - overpriced food and drinks, car parking a joke.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"Functional hotel"
The room was quite functional although comfortable enough. The road noise was quite intrusive over the night. It had a utilitarian feel with all the white bedding and lack of 'frills'. The staff were generally friendly. Some frustrations with the service. When I checked in, about 8pm in the evening, I asked about room service. When I rang room service and asked for the charge to be added to my room bill I was told that this was not possible, and needed me to go to reception to have this amended. I was tired after my journey to Plymouth and really didn't want to go down to reception again. It would seem that if someone was asking about room service, the receptionist could at least have told me about the charging options. It would have been helpful to have had more extensive hotel and location information in the room.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
CCL
"Good hotel - close to drake circus, and Barbican"
Have stayed here a number of times with no complaints. Short walk to Drake Circus and less than 10 minute walk to the Barbican where there a a number of good pubs and restaurants.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Derek
"helpful staff"
as a lady on her own reception staff were very helpful. perfect location in Plymouth.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2014
Eve
Reception disorganised, only 1 couple in front of us checking in, 3 people behind the desk.despite this we were still kept waiting for 5 minutes. Got my jurys rewards membership card out, receptionist didn't even acknowledge it or offer to give me premium wifi for free. Had requested a room on the 8th floor away from the lifts but got given one on the 8th right by the lifts! Avoid at all costs as you can hear the lifts moving making noises.had to open our road side window to drown out the sound. The room was quite clean, found a few stray hairs in the bathroom but overall I was satisfied. Towels are on the small side and starting to show their age in my opinion. Standard wifi was ok, powered my skygo no problems. Air con in the room was limited, couldn't change the temp higher than 19, never had this before so don't know if they've changed their policy or we just got given the knackered room.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
james
"Great value for money."
I would recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"short stay but ideal."
we arrived late on a Thursday and left early Friday because we were there for a passing out parade at HMS Raleigh so I wasn't there long.
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
Chad
"great people but a 2* hotel otherwise"
My son and I had one night stay as he had an interview with University of Plymouth which was being held at the hotel. The staff were very friendly and nice but beware the rooms need attention and are probably 2*. To add to that we were woken up by a fire alarm just before 6am which wasn't a great experience;(
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Satish
"friendly and professional hotel"
Lovely weekend break away. beautiful hotel with extremely friendly and professional staff and delicious food. very central to the city and a short walk from drakes circus
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Jurys Plymouth"
I stayed at your hotel in London and Plymouth earlier this yearand enjoyed my stay.I had no hesitation about staying at Jurys in Plymouth this trip, it is well located for all the things I needed to do around town and nice to come home to ...thanks
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
neil
"Food at the hotel"
My stay was good but for the food,I stopped two nights and each night I decided to eat in the hotel, on the first night I had the steak rare to medium, It nearly raw and was tuff, I did not complain as it was late and I could not be bothered as I had bee on the road for most of the day. On the second night I ordered the noddle's with pulled pork, The noddle's was terrible with lumps of pork in the centre and seemed to all dried up. I complained to the deputy manager and she did pay me sometime to put my point across and removed the cost of the food from my bill. With what is charged for the food and the room I would expect a lot better.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
wayne
"Thanks for a nice visit"
Short 1 night stay, very helpful & friendly staff, left luggage after checkout so we could explore plymouth, will definitely book again!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Helen"
Lovely short notice stay. Nice shower.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Jurys Plymouth"
Excellent as usual
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Ian
"hote"
Quality has gone down in this chain of hotels. To toliet paper is terrible. room was very clean and breakfast good value.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Very good and great customer service !
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Great hotel. Costly parking."
Can't fault the Hotel. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and even has ice machines on each floor. Only stayed for 1 night but parking charges in the area are something to think about. At £11 from 5pm to 11am (If you go to the Hotel reception first though you can get it discounted by £5), it puts a bit of of extra cost to the nightly rate. Something to think about if comparing.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Simon
"Handy for the Guildhall and my sons Graduation."
Came up to expectations, Stayed many times at Jury's Inn Brighton.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Nick
"Nice hotel, shame about the parking"
Nice hotel and close to city centre. Perhaps a little too clinical and impersonal, but that's not a problem for a business trip. Shame breakfast, parking and everything else costs extra. Note also that the hotel doesn't have parking which seems slightly ridiculous given its size.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Craig
Stayed 2 nights. Very helpful manager when we arrived at check-in, gave us a 6th floor, rear facing, quite room when we requested one. Lovely breakfast. Would definitely recommend and will hopefully stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
R D
"Good Value Hotel"
Good value overnight stay, close to all amenities. Hotel is on a busy road as you would expect being in the centre of the city, however we heard no traffic noise from our room. Clean & tidy, friendly check in staff, does what it says on the tin!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"One night in Plymouth."
We found the Jury Inn Plymouth comfortable and of a good standard. We selected this hotel for the convenience of the Bus Station for our next day travel to London. We were very happy with all aspects of the hotel and would recommend it and certainly stay there again if the occassion arose.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice modern hotel"
The only issue was the parking. When you arrive in the car park there are no direction, as to where to park how much to pay or even how to get to the hotel. Maybe I didn't read the hotel information correctly but I was expecting free parking. It cost me £11 for ONE night. It should be better explained on the website
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Neil
"Great hotel , modern and clean."
Booked a room for a night ,called to see we can check in when we arrive at 10am. The reception kindly let us checked in when we arrived. Requested a quiet room on the higher floor and given a quiet room with a lovely view of the marina. The hotel is clean & modern and very good services. We'll stay there in future if we need to visit our daughter who stay there. Very good location short walk to shops.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Elenna
"Good hotel, well located for Plymouth city centre."
The hotel was easy to find. Doesn't have it's own parking but there are public car parks very close by. Check in was efficient and the staff were very pleasant. We had a double room which was quite spacious. The decor was perhaps a little plain but it was a good room with all the usual amenities. The buffet breakfast was also good. Overall, a decent hotel and I would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
L
"Perfect for overnight."
Close to station coped well with 6 guys on pub crawl. Let us order pizza to the bar ;)
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
GeoffDeGeoff
"Over priced."
Over priced. Basicly a travelodge standard room but double the price. The only differance being a few more pictures on the wall. We booked two rooms and both got disabled rooms so had to crouch in the bath to get under the shower.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Would stay again"
Great hotel with all the things you would expect from a hotel (en suit, tv, tea maker, towels, toiletries, ducted air-conditioning)
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Tamar
"Not what expected"
Bad experience from start to finish. Breakfast was awful. Noisy roads, air con not working and staff overworked. The only good was the Deputy Manager who was polite and extremely helpful.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Bad experience"
Very bad experience.Drunk people in the hotel corridor making noises and kicking on the room doors.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good hotel for The Barbican and the City Centre"
This hotel provided everything we needed for our two day stay in Plymouth, near the shopping centres, The Barbican for eating and exploring, and The Hoe for it's views and it's history. Ideal for us.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
richard
"Loved it"
great location , just opposite drake circus , car park was a bit small , rooms were nice and clean and breakfast was good
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"Enjoy!"
First time at a Jury and was reasonably impressed. Place quite modern, good lifts, safe and clean. Fridge in room would have helped but overall a very nice hotel.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jonesy
"Very close to shopping, plymouth Hoe."
THIS WAS A COMFORTABLE HOTEL AND CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES INCLUDING UNIVERSITY SHOPPING AND SIGHT SEEING. STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
HILARY
"Jurys Hotel, Plymouth"
We found the hotel very convient to the historic harbour and city centre. It was also convient to our visit to the Plymouth Life Centre.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Colsey
"Perfect Plymouth Hotel"
Quality hotel and ideally pleased for shopping, and a short walk to the Hoe and Entertainment complex (Cinema, bowling and restaurants).
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Stephen
"report"
Staff friendly and very helpful. Will stay in a Juries again if all as good as this.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
delboy
"None"
Did what it said on the tin
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Kevinp
"A Big Travel Lodge"
The Hotel Room felt like we were in a big travel lodge Ok hotel, good for the price and location.I was disappointed we had booked a sofa room but did not get it. we just got the standard family room but due to the fact we were not staying any length of time in the room we decided not to say anything..Severe shortage of spoons to eat cerial with at breakfast. My cornflakes were soggy by the time i got a spoon. Reception staff were english pleasant and helpful
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Cadburymick
"fine"
Perfectly adequate without being memorable. Very friendly check in/out staff :)
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
gavelash
"Great Value and Service"
Clean room with comfortable bed and great location also friendly staff.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Convenient hotel for all amenities in Plymouth"
I stayed for a few nights on the way down to visit friends. The hotel staff were very friendly and helped me out towards the end of my stay when I had to leave some luggage behind for a few days. The hotel bar and restaurant meant I could eat the night I arrived before going out into Plymouth. The room was very comfortable, quiet and clean. The view from the front of the hotel isn't the best but it is better at the back as it is a few minutes walk to the waterfront and the Hoe.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Just what I needed"
Ideal location and hotel for what I needed. Staff friendly and helpful. Central but parking in Plymouth is expensive as no free parking at hotel. Would stay again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Toni
"Central hotel."
Suitable for us. Comfortable. Close to shops. Reception staff really pleasant.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
pat
"Handy for Barbican"
We were unhappy with our already chosen hotel in Paignton so were keen to find one in Plymouth as we were sightseeing in the area and we could settle in faster than heading back to a different hotel in Paignton. Found this at an ok rate given that it was a bank holiday weekend so took the double room. We asked for a quiet room and the man at reception put us on the top floor and there was no noise from nearby rooms or along the corridor. While closing the curtains one set fell, we called down to reception to report this and then again 20 minutes later. The person who had allocated us the room arrived and apologised that the initial call had not been passed on, after fixing the problem he offered us complimentary breakfast vouchers as breakfast was not included in the room rate.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014