Arqueologo Exclusive Selection, Cusco
- Business center
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
Conveniently near the airport, Arqueologo Exclusive Selection is in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Inca Museum, and Cusco Cathedral. Also nearby are Museum of Religious Art and Hatunrumiyoc.
Dining options at this business-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. There is a business center on site. Additional amenities include a terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite parking is offered for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property.
Rooms open to patios. The 20 guestrooms at Arqueologo Exclusive Selection include hair dryers. All accommodations provide desks and safes. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $78
- Superior Triple Room
- Standard Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Train station pickup *
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Cusco hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
Top Cusco hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cusco
- Torre DoradaFrom
- Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection HotelFrom
- Aranwa Sacred ValleyFrom
"One of the best hotels. Only wish bottled water was more available"Mar 6, 2015
- Belmond Hotel Rio SagradoFrom
"This resort was fantastic. Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Food was great. Very relaxing, peaceful location. Would be glad to return to this…"Mar 4, 2015
DiningLa Divina Comedia - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Arqueologo Exclusive Selection, Cusco’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Arqueologo
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel
- Hotel Arqueologo Cusco
- Arqueologo Hotel Cusco
- Hotel Arqueologo Cusco Machu Picchu
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Self parking costs PEN 54 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 28 per room (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.