All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
9798 St. Charles Rock Rd, St. Louis, MO, 63114, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
    2.9
It was ok for a night's Rest, while waiting for the flight next day.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Shady neighborhood"
The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. You must eat your "breakfast" in the lobby and cannot take it to your room or with you. I went down to get a piece of toast and bring it to my room to get ready and was told it was against the rules and had to eat it there. I threw it away, I did not have time to eat there!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Terrible Hotel"
We did not stay. Since I could not get my money back we used the room to change clothes and left. It was filthy and the fronts of the drawers were falling off. The carpet was dirty and it smelled.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Not pleased"
Had a non smoking room but was next to smoking rooms and could smell the cigarette smoke. Breakfast was until 9 however by 820ish it was gone and not refilled. Tub was stained. Dirty towels left in the bathroom.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Tracy
"manager lady was little rude"
Manager lady on duty was rude we had a argument on smoking and non smoking room
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
hassan
"comfortable and clean"
Loved the jacuzzi tub
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
jay
The moment you walked into the hotel you receive this huge waffed of cigarette smoke... very unappealing!
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
CK
"Thin walls, un-attentive staff"
Had to wait quite a bit to check in, but more the fault of another guest. I asked for a non-smoking room, but got a room with strong odor of cigarette smoke. It's not easy to hide that smell. The walls are thin, and I could hear the couple in the next room. Wasn't fun. Thankfully, I was really tired and slept through the worst of it. Checked out early next morning, and headed for another hotel. They don't have a shuttle service to the STL airport. The night was $64, but given the location, lack of amenities, and the experience, it was worth only about $40.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
CK
"a nice place too stay"
as I said before a nice place to stay for the price the staff went above and beyond to make our stay the best they could
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Ron and Tami
"Asked for a non-smoking room, room stunk"
I would not return to this hotel again. The 'front desk staff' could not properly check me out so they emailed me the receipt. None of the information was correct.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Unhappy"
I selected at this hotel because I needed a shuttle from the airport. Before booking, I called the hotel to verify and was told to call from Baggage Claim. Wrong! No shuttle. I won't be back.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
"Good for a night"
Rooms were pretty big and clean. The lobby was a little out dated but fine. It's close enough to the airport. Well worth the cost for one night.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"Great Value, Conveniently Located"
This motel was adequate, for the time that I spent there. It was conveniently located, but the safety of the neighborhood was somewhat of a concern. My room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The central air was in good working condition. The staff members made themselves available, but were not constantly under foot. My room included a microwave oven and a refrigerator. There were nice, inexpensive restaurants nearby, including the Piccadilly Cafeteria, which serves an all-you-can-eat breakfast on weekend mornings. There is also a farmer's market across the street, with a large variety of fruits and vegetables. I enjoyed my stay. However, if you're looking for something posh, this isn't it.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
close to airport; reception is friendly. But fridge is not working (and it's the entire building, not just our room, per the reception); water drain of the bathtub is stuck, after the showing, there's half tank of water in your tub..
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Smoky"
I had booked my flight which was a red eye. I paid for the room, called ahead and requested an early arrival. I was denied saying that my room wasn't going to be ready until 2PM on a 5AM arrival flight time. I also walked into the hotel and it smelled like smoke the moment I walked in. After trying again to see if I could get into my room early, she just said that it wasn't possible. Customer service means a ton to me and there was no way of working it out with this person.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Fair"
the room is not sound proof, and somebody came and knock on my door multiple times because he thought that my TV is too laud, actually it was next door.
3 night trip Jul 8, 2013
ricky
"nice hotel"
the bed was very comfortable. the room was really clean
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"The Hotel Needs Updating"
The room had adequate A/C and a working TV. The whole inside needs painting and updating. Furniture is old and in so-so condition. It is close to the airport and on a main road with a bus stop outside. Parking space is adequate. Continental breakfast was very simple with limit supply of basic items. Coffee was replenished when requested.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"A Fair Hotel"
The hotel is all right. Breakfast needs to improve in both variety and quality.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Never Again"
I booked this hotel as a graduation gift for my daughter. I did not receive good service and will not use again.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
LaJuanda M
"Comfortable Bed, but Disappointing Overall"
For the record, we got a really great deal on this hotel through Expedia and, since it was just used as a one night stay at the beginning and end of our travels to Chicago, it seemed more than reasonable. While the bed was comfortable and the staff friendly, there were several disappointing factors that would lead me to not stay again. First, the carpet was awful -- in the sense that I was afraid to walk barefoot on it. Stains everywhere -- it had clearly been years since it had been shampooed. The continental breakfast wasn't worth getting up for -- a few bagels and dry cereal. And when we asked for additional towels in the evening, we were told we would have to wait until 9am to get them b/c there was no one available to bring them to us (picking them up was not given as an option). Additionally, when we checked in, we were asked if we needed a wake-up call and, though I said no, we received a call promptly at 7am telling us the continental breakfast would be served until 9am. We hadn't intended on getting up before 9am in the first place. Overall, I would not recommend this location.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"No wake up call :("
It was ok, not the worst ever. I requested a wake up call, it never came. I'm glad my alarm on the phone worked.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"You really get what you pay for"
When you first walk in and go to your room it's a little depressing but when you get into the room it makes it a little worth while, especially for the price.
Other trip May 30, 2013
Tony
"A/C and Safe - Great for Passing Thru"
We stayed at this hotel during a road trip, and it worked well for us (2 college students). The room was affordable, and the hotel staff was pleasant. This Super 8 provided us with a cool A/C, safe room to spend the night in the St. Louis area. They also served a small breakfast in the morning offering cereal, muffins, coffee, milk, and oj. There is also a good variety of restaurants nearby. Great affordable place to stay if your just passing through STL for the night.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"nice place to stay"
i thought it was a nice little hotel. The check in was quick. Room was clean, (and trust me i checked all of it over). No noisy neighbors. Our only complaint was the breakfast, which wasn't much of a breakfast.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"get what you pay for, I guess"
The hotel is really run down. The shower was nice, but other than that the hotel and room smelled of smoke, the staff (I think who live there) were both distant and require you to call them from their home (I assume) for service, even to check out, and the neighborhood isn't close to anything at all, even the airport. I would never stay there again, even though it was inexpensive.
2 night business trip May 16, 2013
"Stay at a different hotel."
My first room was musty and the floor was wet. After talking to the hotel staff I was offered a second room which wasn't much better this roomwas musty as well. I ask for iron and ironing board iron didn't work give me another one it didn't work as well. You get what you pay for I would never stay there again. Also there was a man outside begging for money.
Other trip May 17, 2013
jasmine
"Just Passing Through"
I was just passing through Kansas City and decided to stay 2 nights. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Nothing elaborate, but that's not why I was here!!!
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
Susso
"Ok in a pinch."
The hotel looked much better in the pictures. It was ok for the price. We needed to stay close to the airport due to weather issues for an early flight and it was the closest one with a non-smoking queen/king bed that was reasonably priced. I've stayed in nicer Super 8s though.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
"Very nice & clean hotel for the price!"
I've stayed at Super 8 hotels before so I knew what to expect...nothing extravagant or luxurious. All we needed was a place to crash after a night out and thats exactly what we got. However, surprisingly our room was extremely clean and smelled very fresh. The staff was super helpful and friendly and even called us after we got to our room to ensure our satisfaction. There was a surprise $50 deposit for a non-smoking room, but it was promptly returned at check-out.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2013
AwesomeArt
"Horrible"
Worst hotel ever! Dirty. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had a hourly rate. Close to STL..... but would never stay again!
1 night trip Dec 13, 2012
Brad
"it is so bad"
It is so noisy. You can hear what your neighbor is talking about, someone is using bathroom, someone is shutting the door... you have to wake up in the morning.
7 night business trip Nov 18, 2012
"Super 8 St Charles Rock Rd St Louis MO"
Overall a good hotel. Not great or the best but a good choice. The rooms and grounds appeared to be clean enough, althought the beds were hard and some furniture quite old. The staff was difficult to understand speaking too,but appeared to try and be friendly. Would use again if necessary/
Other trip Nov 23, 2012
"No vacation"
Upkeep was lacking. Lobby looked okay, but rooms were severely lacking in any comfort. Clold and basic. Place felt desolate and deserted. If you need a cheap place to lay your head for a few hours, it's better than your car. Otherwise, don't bother.
Other trip Nov 23, 2012
"Not even if they paid you to stay there!"
Absolutely awful!!! Don't do it! The room was noticeably dirty, the bathroom tub had a ring of dirt from the last guest, the carpets were tattered & stained, and the staff was rude! There were a lot of other guests who appeared to be long term residents with a plethora of personal problems that were loudly debated in the halls & rooms well past 3am! The "continental breakfast" was a joke; the pastries were old, dried out and coffee resembled a weakly brewed tea...you could easily see thru it enough to read or watch TV (if they had one) I travel for business and could cope but my daughter was terrified! Run away from this place! Far far away!!!!
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Birdie
"Nice hotel for travelers"
Nice location, very quiet, clean, comfortable beds and nice staff.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"NO JET TUBS. DO NOT BE DRAWN IN WITH THIS AD."
We were told that there would be a jet tub in the room. The hotel only had to room with jacuzzi tubs. The room smelled bad
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"wedding"
No maid service on saturday. Very poor entrance to the facility. Noisy water pipes from room next door. Could hear TV from another room late into the night.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"Just OK"
When we arrived no one was at the desk and it took about 10 minutes to find someone who could check us in. The man who attempted check in was not familiar with their rates vs. what we got at Hotels.com, although he was nice. We got 1 of our 2 rooms which was clean and appropriate for the rate we paid. When we returned later a woman checked us in to the 2nd room and she was very familiar with all systems and got u taken care of in minutes. The carpets are very stained (or maybe just dirty) but I did see staff changing bed linens and they were even changing the mattress pad.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
FreqTraveler
"poor"
It never happen!! I was misinformed about the type of room i had booked , !! When i arrived they gave me a key to someone else's room, then my room didn't have a whirlpool!! Very unhappy with my experience
1 night trip Aug 5, 2012
G Smith
"No Air Conditioning"
The first night, our hotel room did not have air conditioning. We didn't realize it until 11 pm - the hotel was booked so we could not move to a different room & it was too late to try & find another hotel.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"Its a bed"
It was over priced some what. The towels were dirty. The mattress was not to shape and not comfortable at all. The hallway smelled like an alley way behind the club. I ended up staying for two nights. I picked the hotel because of the price. I did read the reviews and they say just about the same thing. I am now staying at Extended stay America. The price is about 2 bucks cheaper but you get way better amenities in your room and it is really clean. There is also a restaurant and gas station in the same parking lot. there is a subway up the street a half a mile and West point plaza which is a little less than a mile away.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2012
YeaOk

"Good value for money"
Very satisfied. Friendly and helpful staffs. Good value fo rmoney. Will definitely go back again.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
KMC100
"Super SOFT Sheets / Super HARD Bed"
Normally I write a good review, but I can't today. GOOD - super soft sheets, close to the airport and people were polite and friendly. AVERAGE - breakfast was limited and no computer available for guest use - other Super 8's have better choice and computer. BAD - all the guest room doors were on really strong closers - and banged closed extremely loudly even late at night. On a personal note if you like a hard bed this is the place to be - if you like comfortable beds - don't book here.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Shiralee

"very good, quite cheap."
Good price and good place for a night. Very gentle and avaliable staff. Not good breakfast (only continental food). Perfect for a night with family. Near various restaurants and markets.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
barb
IT
"Terrivel"
Terrivel nao recomendo,,,,,,,........................
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Luiz
BR
"Excellent rapport qualité / prix"
Hôtel bien situé à proximité de l'aéroport et de différentes autoroutes mais suffisamment loin pour ne pas subir les nuisances sonores. La chambre est très correcte, assez grande. Le petit déjeuner est assez complet. Bon accueil, grand parking. Excellent rapport qualité / prix.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Slimjo
FR
"Hotel agradable, accesible y buen trato del person"
Muy buen hotel, barato y el personal muy agradable en el trato
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
MX
"Le bruit et l'odeur"
Lorsque l'on arrive dans cet hotel, l'on est pris à la gorge par un odeur de renfermé et de cigarette: normal 80% des chambres sont pour fumeurs. En plus les murs sont en cartons, le quartier est assez louche et loin du centre-ville, le lit était très inconfortable. Au moins s'était propre. Le prix bas n'étais pas assez bas considérant la faible qualité de la prestation. Je déconseille fortement cet endroit.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013