All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
310 4th Avenue South, Nashville, TN, 37201, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

We had a great stay and enjoyed the location. My only complaint was the trustworthiness of the cleaning staff, I left a couple bracelets on top of the toilet when we checked out. When I called back to L/F they were never retrieved or turned in. I understand they should not have been left to begin with but really have a hard time returning to a place where the staff have questionable ethics.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Horace
Visiting a college with daughter. A lot of. construction around hotel but nice location to be central to downtown Nashville.
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Excellent hotel, close to all of the action
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Matthew
"Awesome"
Great place, room was comfortable, perfect location, breakfast was great and lots of it, afternoon snack was a great treat!!!!
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"No Complaints"
Stayed here for part of a family trip. I can't think of one thing to complain about. The hotel had probably the best continental breakfast, for selection, than any others that we stayed at or have stayed at on other trips. Nice lobby to eat the breakfast in as well. If you're looking to go to Broadway to hit the honkytonks, it's only a couple blocks away (easy walk). The pedestrian bridge that leads to the Titans stadium is also right there, as is the Rhyman Theater. Country music Hall of Fame is literally across the street. Good place to stay to see Nashville.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Randy
Only issue was very noisy air conditioner. Otherwise great place and good location for Nashville.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Not happy with parkkng"
The stay was fine. The only thing that o did not care for was the fact that they charge you 20.00 a day for parking. There was no mention of it in the resevations, nor did the hotel staff mention it. The charges just showed up on my bill.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Anthony
Great service and friendly staff. They have great attention to the details.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
vincent
"Great location and service"
Upon arrival, our room was not ready. They gave us a bigger room instead.Impressive service.Loved their breakfast, too. Excellent location in the center of the great city.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"A reasonably priced nice hotel in a great location"
Nice hotel that we were able to walk to all the downtown attractions. They even honored a cheaper price that became available the day we checked in!
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"I loved this town"
Nice hotel right in the heart of Nashville. Great location large room. Clean, secure, friendly staff. Walking distance to everything.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Jesse
"Best hotel at any price"
We loved this hotel. First stay at a Hampton Inn and don't search out specific hotels but will now.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Kathleen
"Help"
The rooms were ran down and dated. Small updates, yet, new showers and shower heads needed a lot of updating.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Lewis' July 4th weekend stay"
Great accommodations! Spacious and very comfortable
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
E L
"Well done!"
Was very nice stay! Lots of rain over Independence Day weekend but accommodation was everything as expected
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Ronald
"Nashville"
We enjoyed our stay so much. Everything was excellent. Great breakfast selection and snacks in the afternoon. Location was close to everything. The beds are very comfortable. We will definitely return to this hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Paige
"Super hotel"
Great location, quiet area with close proximity to all of the must see sites in Nashville.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Arne
"awsome time July 2 2015"
Great area .You can walk to anything downtown in a few minutes.Everthing in hotel was wonderfull.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
We would definitely stay there again!
3 night trip Jun 29, 2015
Dawn
"Nashville trip"
This hotel was really nice The location was perfect for downtown cisit
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
keith
"Quick Nashville Stay"
Easily walkable to the Downtown tourist attractions. All the employees we interacted with were so friendly. Breakfast had a nice assortment and they had meatballs and cookies out during the afternoon for a snack. Very comfortable room and would stay again next time are in Nashville.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Paula
"NatashaJ"
Hampton Inn & Suites is located right in the heart of Downtown Nashville. As a matter of fact, it's next door to the Country Music Hall of Fame. It's 2 blocks away from Broadway (a strip lined with bars, restaurants, shopping, etc.). Additionally, we were steps away from a walking bridge, a concert hall, the football & hockey arenas...you get my drift... Great hotel, excellent location, wonderful amenities. When we return to Nashville, we'll stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Natasha
We liked that we were in walking distance of all the fun on Broadway, but ended up being close to everything else we wanted to see and do. Not sure it if was the construction in the area, but entrance and parking to hotel are a little confusing. Loved that the hotel lobby had a table of sunscreen, lotion, and water to be sure your Nashville ready.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Great hotel in downtown Nashville!"
Great stay! Helpful and friendly staff, attention to detail like water and lemonade ready, sunscreen, lotion, aloe when hot, breakfast awesome, bed comfortable. All around great stay!
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Always a good stay."
Its always a nice easy and reliable and clean stay at the Hyatt Place
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
ryan
"Stay here if you get a chance you can't go wrong."
One of the best stays ever at a hotel. The staff was great and location was great. You can't go wrong staying here. To much to type about our experience at this location. For the value you can't go wrong. We have stayed at Hiltons, Ritz's and many other high end hotels. we had just spent two days at the Biltmore and the staff here was a notch above them.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
michael
"birthday getaway"
We loved the hotel and will be going back the breakfast was yummy and staff were the best .
4 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Rhonda
"Great location for walking Downtown Nashville"
Great location, good breakfast choices with wonderful coffee. Loved the availability of coffee and water.
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Margaret
It was great! !
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Stacey
"Conference Trip"
This hotel was right across the street from our conference. Hot fresh breakfast daily and clean rooms. Convenient location to everything! Parking garage beneath the hotel with valet available. The front desk was friendly but a lacking a bit in training. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Two night stay. Excellent location for heading down to Broadway or to the Hall of Fame. Covered parking very handy, but a little pricey for a Hampton. Walked to the Ryman for concert second night and it was a very pleasant and safe 10 minute walk. The comp breakfast is fine and the eating area very pleasant. Rooms were clean and updated. Biggest drawback is the construction going on in the immediate area, but that will be done in the near future. We have used this hotel for Nashville visits three times and will continue to do so in the future.
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Loved this hotel. I was pleased and it exceeded expectations.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Randy
"Nice!"
Nice overnight stay. Close to downtown
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Really poor front desk service - ignoring guest"
Raining, & the sign on the parking garage says to Self-Park get a card from the Valet. This is erroneous. You have to check in, and THEN be given a key card for the parking. I enter the lobby & was ignored by the clerk at the check in desk. (His name was Trinity and he was too busy on the phone to ever raise his EYES and acknowledge a guest had arrived.) I asked another guest in the lobby if this was even the right place to check in & she said it was. When he finally asked me about my check in,I told him I have been treated better at restaurants (Example - "Welcome to Mo's") where at least they acknowledge my presence. (I do not mind waiting, but I do mind being ignored.) Then the female front desk clerk working with him came out from her break or somewhere in the back and she began distracting him with small talk as he was FINALLY taking care of MY check in. He upgraded my room to include a sofa as an attempt to make up for for his unprofessional demeanor. I blame the mgmt for putting someone (both clerks)so unskilled at working with the public at the front desk of a busy downtown hotel. I doubt if I would book this hotel again!
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
"Great hotel, good location."
Great hotel with a very convenient location for our visit. The room and hotel were very clean. The staff was courteous. Breakfast was delicious.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Terry
"Nashville"
It was outstanding!
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Sandra D
"Girls Getaway!"
This is a great hotel in the perfect location! Walking distance to great food, dancing, live music, and attractions! The staff were very helpful from checking in and making reccomendations on dining to assisting us with food delivery! a when we come back next year, we will definitely be staying again!
3 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
"Nashville trip"
We enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was great and the approximate to downtown area activities was great. Would stay again .
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
Jannette
"Perfect location"
Great location. Nice, clean rooms. Awesome breakfast.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Holly
"Meg Graduation from College"
Fantastic bedding. The best sleep on vacation. The breakfast was awesome. Got upgraded to suite, which was wonderful. Cookies on arrival. Perfect location to downtown Nashville. Right in walking distance and safe neighborhood. Would definitely stay again. Be prepared to pay for self parking or valet $20 or $24 plus tax.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Overall, I enjoyed my staying"
It was a very pleasure experience overall except for the parking. I gave lower rating on hotel service because they wouldn't accommodate their guests on parking. They charge you $20 for self parking in a hotel lot and $25 for valet parking. It was very unreasonable since you can just park for $6 on the street right across from the hotel. If it wasn't for parking, I would've given this hotel 100% satisfaction rate.
1 night trip May 25, 2015
Hotel is in the middle of Nashville and seems to give best rate of hotels in this perfect location. Across from Country Music Hall of Fame and 2 blocks from Broadway and the Historic Ryman Auditorium. Crowded and busy hotel, they do a good job managing the volume of guests. Some minimal complaints such as hallway could have used a vacuuming, and maybe fresh eggs instead of powered otherwise excellent. We had a great time and the hotel was perfect for us and we will come back again for sure.
Other trip May 28, 2015
What a wonderful place to stay, who doesn't love checking in and having something small to drink and eat after a long travel. Thank you.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Pam
"Awesome stay"
It was awesome!
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Bachelorette Party!!"
Perfect stay for Bachelorette Party, walking distance to downtown. Room was very clean and complimentary breakfast was great; eggs. fruit, waffles, biscuits and gravy!
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Shannon
"Staff was not accommodating"
The staff over charged my card, and it locked my acct up. I had planned to use that card only on my trip and had very little cash. I was not able to use it the rest of my trip and I was very angry! They didn't do anything to help my situation and charged out the wazoo for every little thing. $20 for parking is ridiculous! Extra pillows, blankets, and lost a room key and they acted like it was the end of the world. not pleased with this hotel! On a lighter note, the room was nice and the breakfast was nice.
Other trip May 25, 2015
nice weekend get a way hotel is overpriced, nice, but overpriced, especially with the construction next door
Other trip May 21, 2015
steve
Great location, you can walk to all the hot spots
Other trip May 1, 2015
"perfect locale for a hockey fan...."
Perfect for doing things downtown..close to Bridgestone arena, theconvention center, lower Broadway and soem pretty interesting bars and restaurants nearby
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Douglas
"Great location!"
The Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is in a perfect location conveniently located to everything you could want to do in downtown Nashville. My wife and I went with friends to a Kevin Hart comedy show at the Bridgestone Arena and walked around to all the bars and restaurants afterward. The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was slightly above average for a standard continental breakfast, and the staff was incredible. The valet staff was friendly and quick. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015