All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
1104 Pacific Av, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
"Ok Hotel"
Went to AC to see an Earth, Wind & Fire concert. Only needed a place to shower & change clothes. I found the Red Carpet ok for what I needed. It was far from modern but clean.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Dottie
"good location. walking distant to the boardwalk"
Room was ok with basic.
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"no good"
smells so bad air conditions run like dirty feet we cant breat
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
bayasaa
"Pretty good"
Everything was pretty good, the only complaint I have is that upon check in they told me I could park my car for the day after I check out, but when the next day came they said no, even though the parking lot was nearly empty -_-
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"just go somewhere else. period."
worst hotel in atlantic city hands down. service is horrible rooms are sub par. best thing about this place is the comcast cable and the orange juice they give you at the "continental breakfast"
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
Kiara
"A place to sleep"
Very basic hotel but that is all we needed for our one night stay. A nice bed, efficient air conditioner, lots of tv channel choices, hot shower...sufficient for our needs.
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2013
"Worth the money"
This is by no means a great hotel. Its an older hotel and shows its age, how ever the room was very clean and in good order. Sure there are some chips in the sink, and was no were near a 5 star room, but the price fit the room and was well worth it for me, half of the cost of the room in the big hotel around the corner were I was at convention. A simple 5 min walk for a better price. I will state that I agree walls our real thin, you could here everyone walking by talking. But you can get that at just about every hotel.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"It was a very convenient location and great price~"
The room was very comfortable and the location was perfect
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Good for what it is"
Decent place to stay if you want to be by the Boardwalk but don't want to give up your wallet and several of your limbs at a casino hotel. Not the prettiest place in the world, but it was clean, the beds were comfy, and no one came knocking on the window screaming, "Hey, Jessie! Open up! Where are my goods?" Also, the clerk let us keep our car at the hotel after we checked out so we could continue to lose money at the slots, get sunburned at the beach, and clog our arteries with deep-fried Snickers before heading out. It was certainly appreciated.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2013
BS
"Close to boardwalk and Steel Pier"
You get what you paid for. Its more of a motel than a hotel, but it was decent. Thankfully the beds were comfortable.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Meso
"needs updating"
older hotel, ac unit was very loud, lack of outlets for computers, etc. wall paper coming loose
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Worst low budget hotel ever"
Our first night checking in we saw a roach had to sleep with lights on and keep our luggage off the f loor yhe bed was very very very unconfortable left our bodies extremely sore...needs to provide comfortable mattresses and more pillows....the elevator reaps....oh my
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Tracy
"I had a great time"
My family enjoyed there stay there great location close to the beach...store in the area
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
Sanaa
"older.... but excellent!!"
hotel is a little old , but the room was clean the bathroom was clean , the shower had pleanty of hot water, and the ac was cold. TV was excellent fridge in room was clean,closet and extra towels. very happy!! Would saty again.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
doug
"Fair"
When we first arrived to check in, no one was at the front desk. They had a piece of paper taped to the window stating they will be back in 10 mins. There was a bad odor and carpet stains. One elevator that only 2 ppl at a time can get on otherwise it won't move. The room is descent and well kept.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
judy
"It was cool and reasonable"
It went well. I paid a reasonable price for a one night stay in Atlantic City. The room was clean and private. The only thing I can say there is only one exit, and that is the same way you entered the inn. That was the most annoying part. Because the old lobby reception dude was very noisy. It was four of us we stayed in a double bed and it went well. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Kimberly
"Good for the price"
We expected worse than what we got. Some of the reviews we read before we got there made us expect the worst. I have to say the room was very clean, bathroom was also very clean. The hallways are dirty, but the hotel is in a great location, about a 5 minute walk from the beach and is central location to all casinos, etc. For the price it is fine!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Courtney
"horrible"
I wonder where should I start: the hotel being dirty, old, stinky...It just should be demolished. The only good thing about it is that it is one block away from the beach. That's all the positivity that I can get though...
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Crazy
"Spend the little extra money for a nice casino!"
Could not understand the staff at all!!!! Had to communicate mostly through hand gestures! Chose this hotel because it was the cheapest I could find only a block away from the beach, and not cheaper by much! Was really looking forward to the location until we got there and saw that the parking lot is 8 spaces blocking each other in! They made me move my car 3 times before we even got to the room! Opening the door to the room you got hit with the smell of must and disgusting dead air. The air conditioning was not cooling the room even though it was on high and I could feel cool air coming out. The soap had the packaging dye on it so we couldn't even use that! The tv sound was not working right at all. I should have just spent another $100 or so to stay right in a nice upscale casino with an ocean view rather than spending a couple hundred for a questionable motel, at best.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
elizabeth
"Close to the boardwalk."
The elevator had a sign that only 2 people or it wouldn't move. Well we had 2 people and a small suitcase and it didn't move. There are only 2 floors so that is a good thing.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"was a little cheap but still not worth it"
bathroom was dirty. shower head was squirtinf from the sides. room was extremely smaller than what it appears online. balcony sounded nice but it was really only the entrance since it was outside. someone yelled accross the street for drugs right in front of the hotel. walls are paper thin. bed was very hard i woke up with pains
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
julise
"Great for family and friends."
It was a great experience at an affordable price. I would recommend this to friends and family
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Ayesha
"great hotel"
Very enjoyable..I would defiantly consider to stay here again next trip to AC.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"not good surrounding"
It was ok. but, rooms was cold and not much heat, Also, the cable was not clear enough to watch whatever was on,
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Just a Motel"
Each room has a refrigerator, microwave, TV, coffee maker, but too old to use. The breakfast is so simple, just not more than afternoon tea. Last, few sockets to plug in!
Response by Red Carpet Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your stay at Red Carpet Inn & Suites Atlantic City. Please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointing level of service you received during your stay. Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed and the appropriate action has been taken. Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
Iris
"NASTY"
We felt we were in a crack house. The front office was dirty. Nasty people walking thru. The room itself was clean but we were affraid to sleep in the bed. We slept in r clothes until 5am when we woke and got the heck out of there. If we werent so tired we would have gone home. i would not tell anyone to stay there! Worst night ever. We were so afraid.
Response by Red Carpet Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding this matter during your stay at Red Carpet Inn & Suites Atlantic City. Please accept my sincere apologiesw for the disappointing level of service you received at your stay. We continually strive to improve our facilities and service. Your information allows us an oppertunity to see our operation from your perspective. Again, I apologize for your inconvenience.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
JoAnn
"Pick another Place!!"
There are no non-smoking rooms even if they say there is. My room had the disgusting smell of smoke that it gave me a headache for my entire stay. I couldn't sleep. Too close to the street...lots of noise. I had to ask for an iron and iron board and I had to get it from the office. The board wouldn't even stand up. Parking was horrible. Not enough room for even a compact car to park. You can't even have more than 2 people nt the elevator because you would get stuck. Very unsafe. It was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. You can do much much better for the price I paid.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Jenn
"Good Hotel"
Very good hotel for the price.Amazing location next to everything.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Willian
"Good place for the night"
Simple place to stay... Except for the bathroom air vent a bit to loud when turning on the light and the cigarette burns in the bed sheets. Besides that everything was good.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Avoid stay!"
This motel was perhaps the worst I have ever stayed in to the point that I couldn't wait for daylight to leave. It looks and feels just like the motels you see on TV, where there are ongoing drug deals and murdered people, blood splashing everywhere. Aside from comfy beds and prime location, there's nothing else awaiting in this hotel. Would not use again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Good location, poor place"
We booked this place because it practically on the Boardwalk, but the surroundings and overall shape of the hotel is very poor.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
JP
"OK place to stay if you need something cheap"
Old motel with old furniture, room was small but....bed was comfortable, air conditioner worked great, bathroom was clean, staff was nice and we felt safe when walking back and forth from our hotel to the boardwalk. If I ever needed a cheap place to stay on the weekend I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Sherry
"The rooms were like old school"
They should use real photo of their room, they showed me totally different picture in hotel.com. The reality wz way different when i enter into room.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2012
Inexpensive stay, on Jitney line with quick access to both boardwalk and Borgota/GN. Normally stay Flagship.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2012
Marriott Owner
"Don't bother, spend the extra money and stay away!"
Where do I start? I was beyond disappointed in this motel. I knew I was not checking into a 5 star hotel... but based on the other reviews that said it was fine for a night, I trusted Expedia and the previous travelers. I suppose the negative tone was set by the parking lot on the ground level under the first floor of rooms... I did not feel safe parking my car there. This uneasy feeling only got worse upon entering the lobby, a guest in line in front of my boyfriend and I, was fighting with the man at the front desk. Apparently her name is on a list of guests not welcome at the hotel. When she saw us waiting behind her, she let us go ahead of her. We got our key walked up the stairs and out the covered walkway to our room... I tried to look past the appearance of the hotel, the smell of the interior of the building and once we got into the room I looked around and decided that I would not feel comfortable sleeping here... let alone walking back here at night after spending time at the casinos. I didn't even walk into the bathroom.. I didn't want to see anymore. My boyfriend and I knew it wasn't worth our time to stop back at the desk... that woman was still there fighting with him... we drove over to the newest casino, Revel and sat in their lobby overlooking the ocean and booked another room at Showboat through Expedia. We got a last minute deal and it was a Thursday night, what we spent on 2 hotel rooms equaled to less if we booked on a Friday or Saturday night.
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
Chrissy
"A Red Carpet to casinos"
Suited our need to be close to the casino concerts. Fun for friends to frequent the convenient access to casinos. Clean & simple.No frills can't beat the price.
2 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2012
Robert M
"not bad"
iwas expecting way worse.. but I was actually surprised at how clean my hotel was. The staff was Very nice && the location was very convenient.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2012
Tatiyana
"close to board walk, casinos"
It was a great place to lay your head. Theres a little dinner on the corner with good food. For the price couldn't beat it.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2012

"Not a good neighborhood"
Didnt like it at all I wasnt expecting it to be that worst I'm not coming back
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Fabiola

"Nettes billiges Hotel"
Waren für eine Nacht in diesem Hotel und waren für diesen Preis zufrieden
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Ernst
DE
"Zimmer sind ok - das Hotel eine Zumutung"
Eingangsbereich, Treppenaufgang, Aufzug etc. total runter gekommen. Möchte man ohne Handschuhe nichts anfassen. Frühstück, wenn ja nur am Wochenende, aber nicht zu empfehlen. Zimmer sind groß und oberflächlich sauber, aber alt
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
DE
"Petit déjeuné et propreté"
Le petit déjeuné est inexistant, juste un coin avec du café, dans l’entrée sans tables. Propreté a revoir a tous les étages.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
alain
FR
"Boa localização , mais falta uma reforma no hotel"
A localização e boa , mais o hotel precisa de uma reforma , e algumas benfeitorias..
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2013
CARL
BR
"Soirée au casino .... euh ..."
mauvaise c'est pas propre