All hotels in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
117 Main St W, Huntsville, ON, P1H1W8, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Clean and comfortable"
Our room was spotless and the bed comfortable. We had a short overnight stay (arrived late and left early), but did make use of the tub, which was comfortable (important for bath enthusiasts). We appreciated the mini-fridge. The only real point against the room was there was no shower curtain - and the shower itself didn't have much oomph to it, but it was sufficient. Overall, great value.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Good, clean, basic hotel."
Stayed 3 nights as part of a road trip. This hotel was fairly basic but it was clean and everything worked. The breakfast was a somewhat limited selection of cold continental style but it was satisfactory. There were only six tables for two in the breakfast area so expect to eat in your room. We had two rooms for the five of us and one of the showers was great but the other was not very hot. The staff were pleasant but we didn't really come into contact with them much. All in all a good, basic hotel. Used this as a base to visit Algonquin Provincial Park, Arrowhead Provincial park and the Georgian Bay area, very beautiful.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Dean
"totally brand new renovated room wonderful"
good experience
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Worst hotel I stayed in years"
The pillows, bedding sheets and mattresses smells bad. It was some kind of horrible mold smell. Washroom floor also look dirty. Carpet in aisle way is dark blue, with very low lighting, you could hardly find stairs.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"excellent"
Great staff. Super friendly. Had a great experience
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Overnight stay was quiet, room was clean, location good, View only ok.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
traveller
"Wouldn't stay here again!"
Diffcult to understand the folk behind the front desk. No closet in room. Outrageously expensive for what we got. Breakfast was extremely limited and unappetizing.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Good service"
Kind service. Clean rooms with comfortable A/C! Breakfast a plus too for the price!
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Great Hotel, excellent value."
My only issue was with the continental breakfast, they should extend the hours and have real cream for the coffee.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Very pleased!"
Quite clean; bed was very comfortable; enjoyed everything about this hotel and would easily recommend to everyone!
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Good and moderately price hotel"
I would have preferred a few more options for breakfast, such as oranges/apples and yogourt.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Get what you pay for"
The only problem was a faulty key card . You had to play with it it to close and lock or open the door. The staff were content to suggest playing with it as a solution rather than actually getting it fix.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Good sleep"
Nice comfortable beds , needs new carpets and more parking.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
The staff are unprofessional and unfriendly.
3 night romance trip Jul 1, 2013
"Nice and quiet"
Comfortable, clean, near a lovely beach. Huntsville is a nice town. Breakfast was a bit simple (Nescafé, styrofoam cups and plates..) and space in BKF room is very limited. But overall a positive experience.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
"Great location for a weekend getaway"
The scope of our vacation was hiking, but we did not want to go camping. So we found this hotel, very good price, perfect for what we needed. It is not 5 stars so do not expect anything fancy; the rooms are basic , very clean, continental breakfast included ( good enough for not so picky customers), free wi-fi , staff was very pleasant and helpful (we even got a 10% coupon for Blackburns Steakhouse Restaurant). Overall, it is an OK low budget hotel.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
For us we use it as a half way point for driving down south. The most important thing for my family when you arrive late at night is a nice clean room and it was.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Angel
"A Good Night"
Convenient and adequate for my needs. Room was musty smelling and the dehumidifier was noisy.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Would happily stay again."
A great little hotel. I'm usually a little leery of booking the hotels in the $100 range (could get anything). But this place was great. The front office had a bit of a funny smell which scared me a little (not really a bad smell ....... just some weird cleaning product I've never smelled before). But the room was super clean and odor free. The only other slight oddity in our room was that the smoke detector was located above the bed (no biggy) ... but it had a bit of a brighter than normal light on it. Didn't bother me (I sleep on my sides) .... but my girl friend sleeps on her back often and it was bright enough to wake her up twice. Other than that .... a great hotel for the money. Oh ... and you get a little muffin/cereal/bagel/jam/peanut butter/coffee breakfast included. Good value all around.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Dennis
"Good location for a challenging bike ride."
The room was clean and comfortable. Service also good. They need to work on the complimentary breakfast.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
"Good hotel for the money"
Hotel staff very helpful and courteous. Definately would stay there again.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"very good"
Awesome.
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
T
"Great stay for great price"
Very nice place. I was impressed with how nice and clean it was and for such a low price! Definitely recommended.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
the room is very nice, the staff could be a lot better. when the guy finished checking me in he just got up and walked out the door without saying another word. i didn't even realize we were finished. i thought he was going to show me to my room.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2013
"Great value."
Good deal for the price. Good place to stay. Great for a budget. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Don't Stay At Econo Lodge"
I booked this room on Expedia, and paid with my Virtual Visa (debit) in full. When I arrived the "hotelier" demanded $50. cash because it wasn't a credit card. He finally returned it, but I was unsure and there was NO mention of this condition on Expedia.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
"terrible service, zero breakfast as promised"
upon arrival the room was cold! - within a half hour or so was warmed with heater being turned up. When we went for breakfast at 6:30 (which was one of the reasons we chose this site) the lights were off and zero service available. A bare footed man showed-up with a plate of 4 cold slices of bread, 2 sm cold muffins and 'a' glass of milk!! Terrible. We would not stay there again!
1 night trip Jan 23, 2013
Jo-Ann & Rob
"Perfect"
Most enjoyable, clean and fresh (Newly renovated). Highly recommend!!!
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
Louise
"Quiet and basic."
My stay was quiet. WiFi appreciated. Don't count on the "Continental Breakfast" to keep away the hunger pains.
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
NH
"Econolodge, Huntsville"
This was our first time in Huntsville and also our first time using Econolodge. The hotel was situated conveniently for the town centre. The room was a good size and was very clean. Not much of a view to the rear but for a place to stay overnight it was clean, comfortable and spacious. Breakfast offered was reasonable and although one of the last guests down there was still plenty on offer. I would use this facility again. Reasonably priced too.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
Graham
"Best Value in 35 Years !"
Although I realize it was off-season, the value was tremendous. Very clean, lots of room, 1/4 mile from quaint shopping area, 1/4 mile off #11 for those just passing by.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2012
Donald
"Stay here"
Great hotel... Clean rooms, good price and helpful staff!
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
"Good Value, would stay again"
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, flat screen TV, clean washroom/bath-tub/shower Free Breakfeast, good value compared to Holiday Inn in the same town
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
"convenient"
Conveniently located in west end of Huntsville. Good parking.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2012
"A September weekend in Huntsville"
I always sleep well in a hotel room. That was not the case here. To be fair, this was not my hotel of choice. Huntsville was booked to the max. This was the 4th hotel I tried, and I HAD to be there that weekend for a family party. I am sure the hotel is not built for privacy the way the hotels are where I like to stay. The children began screeching at 6:30 am. Not nice.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Less than uncomfortable"
The hotel was horrible for the price i paid for it. The pillows were uncomfortable, the washroom didnt have exhaust fan and the cheap tv was broken. Never again. O yea breakfast was bad too
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2012
Ironman
"Our stay in Huntsville"
Our stay was terrific at this hotel. The staff were always pleasant. The cleaning staff was not knocking on your door early in the morning and wondering if you were still there so they could clean your room. The complimentary breakfast was OK. Good coffee and thats coming from a Timmie's drinker. The other guests were very plesent as well. We would recommend this hotel and deffinately staff there again.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
"Clean and Affordable"
The staff were friendly and the room clean. We just needed somewhere for the night on our way into algonquin park. Good price and clean room. Overall good experience. Breakfast was pretty minimal... but it was there good and early for our early start. We would stay again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Who Works Here, Anyway?"
Unprofessional staff. Wouldn't know they were staff because no one wore a uniform.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Very comfortable stay"
It was a great experience.the staff was great.I was my first time at econolodge,and honestly it was great.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
Anshika
"Econolodge Huntsville"
Quaint little hotel. Very clean. Staff wasn't the most helpful or polite. Breakfast was minimal and the breakfast area was very small with four tables with two chairs at each. The room was very comfortable and I would guess the hotel has recently been renovated. For the price, I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
It was a pleasant surprise. Friendly, clean, well kept establishment.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
Suzanne
a good experience
1 night trip Aug 6, 2012
"Plesant motel"
gracious staff; comfortable, quiet rooms with quality heating-air conditioner. 26" TV with cable reception. gorgeous bathroom
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
"Great way to get to Algonquin early"
My family all met up at the Econo Lodge to spend one night and then get an early start canoeing in Algonquin Park. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The locatiOn was excellent. We had a great dinner at a nearby restaurant. My only criticism is that breakfast is just toast with jam,cornflakes and waffles and fake orange juice or coffee. I paid extra for breakfasts for the room with more than two guests and don't feel I got my money's worth.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2012
Josy
Enjoyed our stay...very impressed with the room and cleanliness. Made a big impresssion on my wife.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2012
"Nice town, Huntsville"
Good Value
2 night trip Jul 27, 2012
Nice hotel and clean. Self serve breakfast was manageable. Front desk was not always maintained.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2012
"Value for the price"
Great value for the price. Breakfast not the best but ok.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012

"Hotel voor als je op doorreis bent."
Personeel nam géén tijd voor je. Ontbijt was erg simpel.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015