All hotels in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada

Clean
    Service is adequate
    Bad breakfast
    Food is not good
"A Great place to stay with reasonable rates."
The staff was friendly and helpful when checking in. The breakfast was good. Very reasonable rates. A very relaxing stay at the hotel. I would go there again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Basic hotel, very clean, continental breakfast adequate price paid was fair for the hotel
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"good for the price"
We usually stay in fancier hotels but this was the only place we could get for that weekend. I was pleasantly surprised. Cleanliness is very important to me and our room was spotless. The beds were comfy and staff was friendly. One thing I really liked was I could actually open the window for fresh air. Not that the room was stuffy or smelly. I just love open windows. They have breakfast there but we decided to go out, just because.We would probably stay here again if we were in Huntsville area.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Convenient basic motor lodge"
Staff very accommodating. Rooms have microwave and small fridge. Some rooms accept pets. Two levels. No elevator. Breakfast included with juice, cold cereal,toast, bagels, muffins.coffee. 15 minute walk to downtown Huntsville. Good location if you have a car. Phone directly for best rate.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Dirty place, stale breakfast"
Arrived and removed bed cover only to find blanket underneath had cigarette burns in mamy spots and something like dried ketchup on it. Loud arguing noises off and on throughout the night into early morning 430 am. Went for continental breakfast? Stale bagels, cream cheese had gone bad, cereal stale with choices only of corn flakes or raisin bran and no other items available beyond coffee tea or juice. Overall it would have been better to sleep in the car.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
barbara
"It covers the basics well; cleanness, breakfast."
It a good deal if want a clean room and a decent breakfast.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Burhan
"Great price"
Slept well, liked the price. My only complaint is that there was no fan in the bathroom. Would totally recommend!
Other trip May 24, 2014
"customer service?"
Complained about the 5am wake up call that I received. I did not request one but got one anyways. His response was "ok I cancelled it". no sorry or anything. I arrived at noon only to be met by...no-one. Apparently check in time is at three and that's when they will answer the phone or the door. The "deluxe" breakfast is a toast or cereal with sour milk; no eggs, no waffles, no meat. Light bulbs not working, office chair in room broken, windows dirty. would NOT recommend.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Economical option for going skiing in Huntsville"
Great choice economical very polite management
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Hotel was newer and beds were comfortable but I think there should be a clerk at front desk instead of you having to read a sign and using the phone to call someone to show up an check in. Also disappointed in finding a full case of empty beer cans left in room from the past guest.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Plain, simple and somewhat clean"
We stayed 3 nights. Each day we had to have our key card redone. First day our room door wouldn't lock and the other two days we couldn't get in. If we went out even for a few minutes our key card would take several tries before it would work. Hotel is very basic. Some what clean. Bathroom needed some work, unfinished tiling around floor, tub facet was loose and no working exhaust fan when you took a shower. This is one of the cheaper places to stay in the area. OK if you are looking for a place to sleep that is non-smoking and basic.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Clean and comfortable hotel"
I went to this hotel with my boyfriend. The staff was very nice and gave us many information. Also, it's much better than I expected. They have free Wi-fi and breakfast.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Vanessa
"Last choice hotel"
At check-in, the clerk asked in barely legible English. "How many people in your room?" "Three", I said. "You aren't lying, are you?"!!!! "What is make and plate number?" I told him. "You aren't lying are you? If you are they will tow your car away." There was no coffee maker in the room (which I never heard of) but he said "Always coffee in lobby." (It was really bad). I asked if there was milk. "No, much too late for milk.". It was 9 pm. The room was musty, there was no paper and pen, but the beds were okay. The "continental breakfast" was mini-donuts, day-old white bread (from Walmart?) and Tang (worst breakfast ever for a hotel). Had to ask for extra pillows which were too hard for comfort. No matter what time of day, there rarely seemed to have a clerk at the front desk. All in all, stay somewhere else if you visit this beautiful town.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"clean, affordable and quiet"
Recommended for a clean, affordable, quiet and comfortable place to stay in Huntsville. Staff was friendly, and the room was nicely decorated. There was a microwave in the room but no coffee maker. No elevator in the building and the hotel was a bit of a walk to downtown and restaurants.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Janice
"Made my life a little easier"
I went to attend a major event in the local area that required a rather early start. A good number of people also staying were in the same situation. We'd all miss breakfast because of our early departure. When I arrived to check-in the staff informed me that because of the event they were putting on breakfast an hour earlier. That just made things that little bit easier on the day. Thanks so much!
3 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"very pleasant experience"
Pleasantly surprised. Very clean & quiet. Only stayed 1 night and it served our purpose. Had a nice continental breakfast as well & seating to enjoy it.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Pat
"Clean and comfortable"
Our room was spotless and the bed comfortable. We had a short overnight stay (arrived late and left early), but did make use of the tub, which was comfortable (important for bath enthusiasts). We appreciated the mini-fridge. The only real point against the room was there was no shower curtain - and the shower itself didn't have much oomph to it, but it was sufficient. Overall, great value.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Good, clean, basic hotel."
Stayed 3 nights as part of a road trip. This hotel was fairly basic but it was clean and everything worked. The breakfast was a somewhat limited selection of cold continental style but it was satisfactory. There were only six tables for two in the breakfast area so expect to eat in your room. We had two rooms for the five of us and one of the showers was great but the other was not very hot. The staff were pleasant but we didn't really come into contact with them much. All in all a good, basic hotel. Used this as a base to visit Algonquin Provincial Park, Arrowhead Provincial park and the Georgian Bay area, very beautiful.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Dean
"totally brand new renovated room wonderful"
good experience
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Worst hotel I stayed in years"
The pillows, bedding sheets and mattresses smells bad. It was some kind of horrible mold smell. Washroom floor also look dirty. Carpet in aisle way is dark blue, with very low lighting, you could hardly find stairs.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"excellent"
Great staff. Super friendly. Had a great experience
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Overnight stay was quiet, room was clean, location good, View only ok.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
traveller
"Wouldn't stay here again!"
Diffcult to understand the folk behind the front desk. No closet in room. Outrageously expensive for what we got. Breakfast was extremely limited and unappetizing.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Good service"
Kind service. Clean rooms with comfortable A/C! Breakfast a plus too for the price!
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Great Hotel, excellent value."
My only issue was with the continental breakfast, they should extend the hours and have real cream for the coffee.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Very pleased!"
Quite clean; bed was very comfortable; enjoyed everything about this hotel and would easily recommend to everyone!
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Good and moderately price hotel"
I would have preferred a few more options for breakfast, such as oranges/apples and yogourt.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Get what you pay for"
The only problem was a faulty key card . You had to play with it it to close and lock or open the door. The staff were content to suggest playing with it as a solution rather than actually getting it fix.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Good sleep"
Nice comfortable beds , needs new carpets and more parking.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
The staff are unprofessional and unfriendly.
3 night romance trip Jul 1, 2013
"Nice and quiet"
Comfortable, clean, near a lovely beach. Huntsville is a nice town. Breakfast was a bit simple (Nescafé, styrofoam cups and plates..) and space in BKF room is very limited. But overall a positive experience.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
"Great location for a weekend getaway"
The scope of our vacation was hiking, but we did not want to go camping. So we found this hotel, very good price, perfect for what we needed. It is not 5 stars so do not expect anything fancy; the rooms are basic , very clean, continental breakfast included ( good enough for not so picky customers), free wi-fi , staff was very pleasant and helpful (we even got a 10% coupon for Blackburns Steakhouse Restaurant). Overall, it is an OK low budget hotel.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
For us we use it as a half way point for driving down south. The most important thing for my family when you arrive late at night is a nice clean room and it was.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Angel
"A Good Night"
Convenient and adequate for my needs. Room was musty smelling and the dehumidifier was noisy.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Would happily stay again."
A great little hotel. I'm usually a little leery of booking the hotels in the $100 range (could get anything). But this place was great. The front office had a bit of a funny smell which scared me a little (not really a bad smell ....... just some weird cleaning product I've never smelled before). But the room was super clean and odor free. The only other slight oddity in our room was that the smoke detector was located above the bed (no biggy) ... but it had a bit of a brighter than normal light on it. Didn't bother me (I sleep on my sides) .... but my girl friend sleeps on her back often and it was bright enough to wake her up twice. Other than that .... a great hotel for the money. Oh ... and you get a little muffin/cereal/bagel/jam/peanut butter/coffee breakfast included. Good value all around.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Dennis
"Good location for a challenging bike ride."
The room was clean and comfortable. Service also good. They need to work on the complimentary breakfast.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
"Good hotel for the money"
Hotel staff very helpful and courteous. Definately would stay there again.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"very good"
Awesome.
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
T

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

It is a good hotel, clean and quiet.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
CN
"位置方便"
酒店位置在公路和小鎮之間,一分鐘車程可到鎮中心,有十幾間餐廳可選擇。酒店清潔乾淨,但設備和服務有待改進,房價已包含簡單早餐。
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Tony
HK
"位置方便"
我們一行六人住了3個房間,價錢雖然不算便宜,每房約加元110元,但酒店位置非常方便,距離市鎮中心1分鐘車程,附近餐廳也好多選擇。房間也很乾淨,但是設備和服務就談不上了,早餐已包括在房價內,雖然簡單,有咖啡,多士,麥片等,但如果要求不高,也可滿足了。
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Tony
HK
"Nettes Hotel"
Wir waren auf der Durchreise für eine Nacht hier und das Hotel war dafür ideal. Besonders zu erwähnen ist, dass es sich in einem sehr netten Städtchen befindet. Frühstück ist sehr übersichtlich.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
Grabo
DE
"Fijn hotel, ruime kamer."
Gelegen aan de Mainstreet konden we het goed vinden. Een grote kamer op de 1e verd met 2 grote bedden. Een ligbad in een badkamer die echt glom, zo schoon. Bed lag goed. Ontbijt was matig, maar dat hebben wij wel meer ervaren in Canada in soortgelijke hotels. Geen lift aanwezig, dus wel zeulen. Maar ja.. als dat het enige is. Goed vertoeven in dit hotel en geen last van de weg die ervoor ligt.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Monique
NL
"Hotel voor als je op doorreis bent."
Personeel nam géén tijd voor je. Ontbijt was erg simpel.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Marcel
NL
"bon rapport qualité prix"
petit hotel bien situé et tres propre.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
marc
"Hübsches Hotel in Nähe zu State Parks"
Sehr gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis, sehr schönes Zimmer
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
DE
"Goed"
Prima voor een overnachting en voor dat geld
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
ティメーカーが無かった。お寿司のレストランが車で5分位のところにあり非常に美味しかった。
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
JP
"Hôtel d'étape basique"
Hôtel bon pour une étape, mais n'y retournerais pas
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2013