All hotels in Duluth, Minnesota, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
"Great place to stay in Duluth"
This hotel has lovely rooms and is in a great location. Beds were really comfortable, room was spacious and clean. Bathroom had good lighting and place to put all your toiletries. We also ate breakfast at the restaurant. Food was good and service was quick--we needed to leave within a half hour. All in all I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
KCB
"noisy but nice"
beautiful room with view of lake. awakened by shouting in street below as bars closed and people emptied out onto street. finally got back to sleep and was again awakened by people shouting in hallway. this occurred at 4 am and went on for a long time. loved room, but got very little sleep and wont stay there again. also disappointed in parking accommodations.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Sleepy Sara
"Nice Location downtown"
Booked last minute online and got a great deal thru Expedia. The hotel is nice and is located right in the heart of downtown which is nice because we parked our vehicle and walked everywhere. Helpful staff members. The one rough spot was the loud parties that were on our floor. It appears we were in the wedding pre party but never asked for a drink. It didn't last all night but they were loud. Its hard for a hotel to control however we were at a competitor in another town and they made everyone sign a no noise voucher. Lots to do in relation to this hotel. Duluth is a neat city. We booked late and could only stay one day because everything was full.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Ed
"Canal Park for restaurants and shopping."
Hotel was in central location close to amenities.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Room was very clean, nice view of Lake Superior, walking distance to Canal Park
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Awesome place to stay!"
This is a great hotel! So close to everything, the water, great restaurants, the casino and more. We had great service, the hotel restaurant was awesome and the staff rocks! Highly recommended!!!!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Anna
"Close to town, great service!"
I stayed in the Sheraton Duluth when attending a friend's wedding in the area. The room was fairly basic (compared with Asian Sheratons, which tend to be fairly luxurious), but the service was fantastic. The concierges helped me to arrange a few things for my friend's big day (chilling the champagne for her morning surprise, a car to the salon, etc). A nice surprise was the hotel's own car service, which can take you to nearby places with no charge. A great and unexpected perk!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Sara
"Great choice in Duluth"
We liked the Sheraton quite a bit - very comfortable room - spacious, clean, nicely decorated and designed. Staff varied a bit, but in general were helpful and knowledgable. My only serious complaint was the internet service - beyond slow/dial-up conditions, yet you were paying for it - otherwise, happy - great location right near entrances to the lake walk, and downtown.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
"Great hotel in the heart of Duluth"
I stayed here for two nights. The room was large and clean. The bed was comfortable and so were the pillows. After the marathon I was happy to see they had a hot tub. Nice lobby. Staff was good.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
neil
"Nice hotel, but not much around"
The Sheraton Duluth is probably one of the highlights of Duluth. Not much going on up there, but the hotel was very nice. There restaurant, 301, has excellent food and a nice large bar. They have wine tastings M-F and they validate your parking to a connected garage. The gym had all the standard equipment and it looks into a small pool. I have stayed there two times and I will stay there if I ever have to go back to Duluth.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
John S.
"Very nice hotel,comfortable I will stay again"
The staff was great. They went above and beyond to accommodate us I would diffinately stay again . Food was very good.
Other trip May 12, 2014
tina
"Fridge upcharge"
It was within walking distance of most places we wanted to see. We thought it was rediculous that we had to pay an additonal $10 to have a fridge delivered to our room. Our "city view" was of a steel fence. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was very helpful.
2 night business trip May 1, 2014
"Best Place to Stay in Duluth"
I paid $10 extra and got a deluxe room facing Lake Superior. The bed, mattress, down blankets and duvet were impeccably clean and gloriously comfortable. The room was spotless. The room service for breakfast was timely and delicious, fresh and high quality, exactly as i ordered. The bar in the lobby is very warm and friendly in the way it is set up. The bartender was very knowledgeable about drinks and drink history and methods and a joy to chat with. Reception was fine. The hotel is across the street from an Irish pub - very down home -- with great food, beers and other beverages. The location on Main Street is great for many things, including the Zeitgeist Theatre, the casino and other things, but everything in Duluth is fairly close. The bar in the Hotel Duluth next door to the west is lively. Public transportation is good if that is your cup of tea. The only complaint I would register about the hotel is that one can hear from one's room what goes on in the hall. I was woken twice during the night. Normal things like doors being shut. I would recommend that the hotel install baffles in the corridor to absorb sound or sweeps at the bottom of the room doors, or something that helps the doors close without a thud or all 3. I have stayed at most 2 star and above hotels in Duluth, and thus far, this is my favorite for quality.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Magoly
"Nice but..."
Great except 2 issues... A non-stop barking dog in the room across the hall from us and issues for over an hour trying to order a movie due to some error in our room and hotel front desk.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Rachel
"Great hotel and staff but Expedia was just okay"
From the moment that my fiancé and family arrived the hotel staff was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful for any questions or needs that we had. I will definitely stay again. The reason that I say Expedia was only okay is that we went up to stay near a family member in the hospital and had we booked directly with the hotel, we would have received a discount on the room. Because we booked through a 3rd party, we could not get the discount from the hotel directly. This is not necessarily Expedia's fault because I could have investigated further before the purchase but it was last minute so I did not. For this reason, I would not use a booking website again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Justin
"Somewhat Disappointed"
I understand the hotel can't be held responsible for how much fun the neighbors are having in the adjoining rooms, but it would have been nice if the walls were more insulated to prevent disturbing others who just want to rest :). There was a stain on the bed spread and some of the towels. The location of the hotel was great as it is only a few blocks from the skyway and you can walk down to the waterfront within 20 to 30 minutes so location is great. I do not plan on staying at the Sheraton in the future as I have gotten better rates and accommodations at other hotel chains.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Ok"
A bit less kind staffs. Local maps were not ready.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
a professional
"Best Hotel in Duluth"
I have stayed in many places in Canal Park in Duluth but always come back to the Sheraton.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2014
Would have been nice to have a small fridge and microwave.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
Greg
Room was clean and comfortable. Had city side room view so there was noise from buses and trucks during certain hours. The staff were courteous and helpful. Food served in the restaurant and by room service was hot and delicious. Shuttle drivers were informative about the area. Would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
All of the employees were great. They offered a free shuttle service to local establishments. I wish the rooms had refrigerators. Great location close to Canal Park. We would go back.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
Peggi
"Small rooms"
Small rooms for $200 per night. No refrigerators in room. Food and location are great. Could hear others in their rooms.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Josh
"Excellent hotel"
10 yr anniv in Duluth in January! Had a great time. Everything about the experience was excellent, particularly the location. There's access to the skyways (don't know where they go, cuz we liked walking in the snow), but if you want to stay inside you can. It's a few blocks south of a retro-fitted brewery that's filled with boutique shops and a brewery. Three blocks south is the cross over to canal park: More shopping, art galleries, museums. Best of all: the view of the Lake/Harbor from our room was really good. Get a corner room for night-time view of the bridge.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2014
"Convieniant location for hospital stay"
This was very nice for us as one of us had to stay overnight at the hospital a block or so away. It was below zero outside and Duluth had just 2 feet of snow. We parked in the ramp behind the hotel and were able to walk via the skyway to the hotel and to the hospital without going out doors in the weather. It was the slow season and we were given a room with a view of Lake Superior which was a plus since you did not want to go outside due to the roads and the temp. If you have to do business with Essentia Health that requires an over night stay for your spouse this place works out wonderful.
2 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"Location"
Hotel was close to all down town activites close to water front and you could walk to a lot of sites with out driving.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Buyer Beware..."
I’ve heard nice things about this hotel, and I was surprised by my unpleasant experience. 1st off, a prospective visitor should realize that nearly half of the rooms in this hotel have a view of…the parking ramp. That’s not a big deal IF you’re expecting it, but it took me a bit by surprise. The lobby, elevator, and hallways were all very nice and the staff was top notch, but there were two large stains on the carpet in my room, a bit of an “odd smell,” and there was a large hanging tag of wall paper ALL of which, in my opinion, pointed to a lack of attention to detail. Also, the bathroom floor and tub in my room were poorly cleaned. As a person who out of necessity frequents “cheap motels” all over MN and WI, my tolerance for any sort of “eeeew” factor is VERY high, and in a $50 motel room, I would have totally ignored ALL of the faults I’ve mentioned here….BUT…my room at the Sheraton was NOT $50, and I left feeling as though I’d been fleeced just a bit. I’m hoping that my experience was a rare misadventure in an otherwise highly-rated hotel.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
This hotel meets or exceeds all expectations. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
dhm
"Hotel in Downtown Duluth"
This is a nice hotel with a good location but is not directly by the ship canal, so not the best bet for ship watching. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable. We were disappointed not to get our request for a room with a view of the lake first our first trip to Duluth and they were completely out of rollaway beds which meant our child had to sleep on the floor! Rooms are kind of spendy at over $200 for a room without even a mini fridge or microwave but still a very nice hotel. All in all a good stay and we would stay here again but hopefully at a better price.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Cathy
"Good location, very expensive for what it was"
We had a nice stay at the Sheraton. It was very convenient for an event at the Greysolon Ballroom. The room was fine, but for the price, I expected more. The layout of the room was inconvenient for four people. The bathroom door had glass doors, so you couldn't turn on the light without waking people, the beds were small and uncomfortable. The staff was great, and it was very convenient, but I expected more.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Ali
"Close to all must-see sights"
Had a great stay. Not on the water but centrally located. Would stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Doug
"Always fantastic"
Can't say enough positive things about the Sheraton Duluth. It's easy walking distance from downtown and Canal Park and practically across the street from the Fitgers complex. The staff are top notch - efficient and extremely friendly. Definitely on my "can't miss" list for places to be whenever I'm in town!
2 night trip Sep 3, 2013
M Miller
"Not worth the $$$"
The downtown area is somewhat run down and certainly could be unsafe. There are many more hotels on Canal Park that are less expensive with lot's more to do and see.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Lori
"wonderful hotel!"
The room was clean and comfortable. It was ready for me when I arrived an hour early (that is so very rare)! The staff were very kind and efficient. I would certainly stay there again! A great location and a beautiful city!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Jennifer S
Our room had a terrible view! Looked right at a piece of tin no more then 4 ft. Away from the window. The shower was a hand shower, which had to be pointed just right or the floor would get wet. The curtain didn't come close to the floor. I realize parking is an issue but made many trips to get our luggage. Heard everything out in the hallways...very noisy! But the bed was comfortable and rooms clean!
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2013
"great views"
There were no vending machines food was alittle pricey
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Great location mostly good experience"
There is a lot to like about the Sheraton Duluth, and a few things that are not acceptable given the cost to stay. On the plus, the location is great and they have an excellent shuttle service and great drivers. On the the negative side the pool area is rather old and small, but ok; housekeeping left a lot to be desired as in dropped off some towels and that was about it; had to wait to order breakfast in lounge for 30 minutes, just to order. Two people in particular are fantastic there- Robyn and Mike. I am not sure I would stay again because I think the cost for a room is too much if you can't get your room cleaned and have to wait 30 minutes to put in a breakfast order.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"not convenient at all, long walk from parking"
We were very disappointed in our stay at the Sheraton. The room was not what was expected for the price we paid, we have stayed in many hotels for less money and had a two room suite with a whirlpool in the room. Also there was no refrigerator, the pool was small and most of all it was very noisy in the mornings a lot of door slamming which mostly seemed to be from cleaning staff.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Perfect PetStop"
We're new to travelling with our ~60 lbs shepherd mix, and the hotel staff couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating. The location worked very well, both very pedestrian friendly and with decent 'green spots' less than a block away. Parking is slightly difficult to find at first - turn before the hotel on Superior, then right just past the parking garage and follow the signs. After that, validate at the front desk - easy, no valet or other nonsense.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Overpaid for what was received!"
I was greatly disappointed! I overpaid for what I received. There was no couch or living room as I was promised. there was no microwave of refrigerator as I was promised. Disappointing.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"Very nice place to stay"
Didn't have free Wi-Fi
1 night romance trip May 4, 2013
"Best hotel for Hospital and Clinic convenience."
My father had an appointment at the clinic and he needs assistance in walking. It was very convenient to put him in a wheel chair and take the sky way system connected to the hotel. Everyone was very helpful and accommodating. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown and the restaurant section. If you are fortunate to have a room that looks out on Lake Superior, it is beautiful and scenic.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
"The place to stay."
Great place to stay in Duluth. Right downtown with many shops and restaurants to go to.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Lou
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was updated & very clean. We enjoyed our stay in Duluth!
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"Hotel Expereience"
I was very nice, with a great Bar with good food.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2013
I was very disappointed for the price. All the hallway noise floats right into your room so you hear all the late night people and all the early morning people. Also, the parking ramp is a maze to get to. And lastly, the rooms are very small for the price and the bathroom has windows on the door so if you get up in the night and turn on the light, the whole room lights up. I just expected more for the price.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Disappointed
"beautiful property"
hotel built 2007. room was very comfy and clean. loved the bed linens. the bathroom architecture was vintage and spotless. they said we would have a city view, not a lake view --- but on the fourth floor, it was a parking lot view. not sure how high you would have to get to avoid that. also, my confirmation was for a king bed, but since we checked in late, we were given a room with two doubles. why did they put two doubles in there when there was plenty of room for two queens? bar in the lobby was warm and cozy. the second night we went to the great Irish bar across the street for a nightcap.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"One of the best in Duluth"
I finally gave up on the Radisson and stayed here for the first time during my last trip to Duluth. Not sure why the low average score... Nice hotel with exceptional service.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2013
"This will be the place I stay in Duluth from nowon"
I came in for the night, and enjoyed the full range of services and cordial staff.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
"Excellent access to the Essentia Health Medical Ce"
We are looking forward to staying again!!
1 night trip Feb 10, 2013

Hotel staff we extremely helpful in answering questions and without prompting pointed out local attractions, places to eat, bars, attractions, etc.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015