Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande, Venice
Located in Venice (San Polo), Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande is close to Palazzo Barbarigo, Rialto Bridge, and St. Mark's Basilica. Also nearby are St. Mary of the Friars and Ca' Rezzonico.
This romantic hotel offers a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The staff can provide concierge services and tour/ticket assistance. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include a library, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). This is a smoke-free property.
The 18 air-conditioned guestrooms at Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande include minibars and safes. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer showers, bathrobes, bidets, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $253
- Classic Room, Canal View
- Luxury Room, Canal View
- Junior Suite, Canal View
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Four Star Venice hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Venice hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Venice
- Ca' Sant'AngeloFrom
"What a beautiful apartment!! My wife literally gasped when she entered the room. High ceilings with the most beautiful, eccentric chandelier hanging right from the middle of the…"Apr 13, 2015
- Best Western Titian Inn Hotel Venice AirportFrom
"We stayed 2 nights. The staff were very helpful directing us to public transport to get into Venice and to local places to eat. The daily breakfast was very good, much more than a…"Apr 13, 2015
- Colombina HotelFrom
"Hotel Columbina is perfectly located in a quiet area just a few minutes away from St Mark's square and the Doge's palace. The bathroom was sumptious, we had a wonderful canal view…"Apr 13, 2015
- Venice ResortFrom
"Pleasant & courteous service. No elevator so you do have to haul suitcase one flight of stairs. Property has small restaurant but there are restaurants and a market nearby also."Apr 13, 2015
Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande, Venice’s small print
Also known as
- Palazzo Barbarigo
- Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande
- Hotel Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande Venezia
- Hotel Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande Venedig
- Venezia Hotel Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande
- Venecia Hotel Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande
- Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venedig
- Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande Venice
- Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande Venise
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.