All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3416 Martin Luther King Blvd., Longview, TX, 75602, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Comfortable"
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip May 12, 2015
Edwin
"I'd stay again most definitely."
Room was clean. It had all the required amenities. Breakfast was good not great. I had scramble eggs, taters, and 3 sausge links. I also had two cups of milk. I arrived at 11pm and left at 8am so my stay was brief. The desk personnel were polite and helpful.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
doug
"There probably are better choices"
This was an adequate place to stay. Reasonably clean and comfortable. The room had just one easy chair which was situated in a corner on the same wall as the TV. With some difficulty we were able to move the chair to a spot where it was possible to watch the TV. There was no guide to nearby restaurants. We learned from the receptionist that the only non fast food restaurants were across town at least a fifteen minute drive away. Being a Sunday evening, most of them turned out to be closed.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Convenient, clean and comfortable."
The bed was among the most comfortable I have slept in. Everything was very clean. I was also impressed by the quiet. The staff was very helpful - I lost my cell phone in the lobby and the desk staff contacted my wife when they found it and are mailing it back to me. Breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Moe
"The Curbs and our (furry) children"
The staff was real nice and were available. The breakfast did not seem as up as the other La Quinta hotels, but we have probably been spoiled by the others. Appreciated the hospitality by all the staff, especially the 3rd. floor crew.
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
doug
"Wonderful stay! Highly recommend"
Comfortable, clean and well run!
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Geoffrey
"Took a different route in and whoa......."
We missed the turn off the highway and had to take the next exit. The surrounding area is not something to be desired. I would not take a midnight stroll in that area. The hotel itself is very clean, staff is very professional. We did have to switch rooms because the keys wouldn't work but no big deal. I'd stay here again for the same purpose.. Just passing through.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
P James
Staff extremely friendly and go out of their way to make sure everything was satisfactory
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Helpful staff"
Our stay was very nice. Staff was super helpful. Breakfast was reasonable.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Great Hotel In Not Great Location"
First, let me say that this hotel is a newer one-very nice and quite well maintained. Our room was very spacious and clean, and the beds, while a bit too firm for my taste, were still very comfortable. The staff at the front desk were friendly and we got pretty immediate service. We did have a power outage during our stay but that clearly isn't the hotel's fault. Here's the less good: the neighborhood is a bit dodgy-when we pulled up to the hotel there was something going on at a neighboring gas station which was surrounded by police cars. I mentioned that to a local and was told that it was a high crime area. Second, the internet connection was spotty and I was also told by their tech support that I was limited to IE on the browser. I'm used to better search engines and got so frustrated by the slow internet and the stupid browser that I gave up on the computer. It really is a nice hotel and let me add that a "high crime area" in Longview may not be quite the same as a high crime area in larger, more metropolitan area. I didn't notice any other incidents during our stay.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
izzybella
"Not perfect but tolerable"
I would stay there again. The hotel had a lot of oil field workers staying there, so there was a lot of red clay mud tracked in while we were there. this didn't affect us, it just wasn't fun to look at. Also, we arrived around 3:30pm and there was only one desk clerk. She was also the one who had to come to our room when we realized our toilet wouldn't flush. It wasn't a major issue, but they seemed short-staffed. The hotel itself was nice, but it didn't seem to be in the best part of town. It was convenient to I-20 but not really close to any other restaurants or attractions in the area. The room itself was very nice, but the mattress wasn't the greatest.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
"Good Hotel in South Longview"
Clean and friendly. Best I've found in South of Longview.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Nice overnight stay"
Overall, very nice hotel.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
liked it alot just wished the pool opened later
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great experience!"
We had an excellent experience here. The staff was super friendly, the rooms were clean. The pool & gym areas were well maintained. The only negative I can say about our experience is that the smoking area outside is right at the entrance, so we walked through a cloud going in & out of the lobby.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Dorie
"very nice"
very nice hotel for very reasonable price.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Watch the charges on your credit card here"
Had no complaints about the room itself. However, there were issues with staff. One clerk "accidently" billed our credit card for more than $150 above the room rate (which had already been paid in full). I called the hotel several times asking to speak with the manager. He was never at his desk. I asked that he return my call. He never did. Finally the error was reversed on my card, but there was no apology. I will not stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Close to everything less than 10-15mins."
Very clean room good location and the best staff ever.The staff at this hotel took very good care of me and my family during our stay.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
Perry Family
smoke smell in our non smoking room
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
Good and clean rooms
Business trip Jan 29, 2013
"This one was just right...."
It was a great place for my two day stay. Had all the amenities I could ask for and the best part was the indoor pool and jacuzzi. Breakfast was a bit of a disappointment. Although there were plenty of choices, I would have apprecIated fresh fruit and the sausage and bacon served were some kind of faux food. I can recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there the next time I'm in that neck of the woods.
2 night trip Dec 9, 2012
Elaine
"Recommend"
Clean. Smells good. Very nice interior. Staff friendly and helpful. Very comfortable bed. Delicious breakfast of eggs, waffles, sausage, biscuits, gravy, toast, bagels, english muffins, cereals (hot/cold), fruit juices, milk, coffee, yogurt, fruit (fresh/coctail). I would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
"Super-Friendly, Service-Oriented"
The manager and staff were phenomenal. I will definitely stay again!
5 night trip Aug 28, 2012
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice stay. Great service and clean place. Slightly away from the loop but not far. Recommended anytime
1 night trip Aug 7, 2012
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2012
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2012
1 night trip Sep 20, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites I-20 Longview South

"Good Hotel - Recommended"
05/22/15 Ilovearainynight Spring Branch, Texas
This motel is right off I-20 nestled among other mid range motels. It's fairly new, clean, and the staff was very polite. The rooms are nicely outfitted and clean, I couldn't have asked for more. The bed coms with two pillows, one soft and the other more firm...nice to have a choice. The location is reasonably close to eateries and easily accessibly at the next exits, before and after the motel with plenty of choices as well - from sit down to fast food. There is plenty of parking and they allow dogs, so LQ is always our first choice to avoid a cleaning bill for the pet.
"Another fantastic stay at a Pet Friendly La Quinta"
05/17/15 Phil E San Angelo, Texas
Outstanding customer service, great breakfast, great pool and jacuzzi, very clean and comfortable room, and best of all -- very pet friendly. So pet friendly that the manager gave our dog a pet treat upon checking in! No pet fees and plenty of grassy areas outside to walk the dog. The full breakfast was delicious (cheese and egg omelets, fresh ground coffee, and superb sausage gravy were nice touches). The hotel is currently providing a light dinner (with sodas and beer) between 5:00 and 7:00 PM free of charge. Breakfast hours commence at 5:00 AM to accommodate business travelers. The indoor pool and jacuzzi were clean and well kept up. The fitness center was average for a hotel, but provided a good workout nonetheless. The computer in the business center was not operational when we stayed; however, the hotel clerk offered the use of the office computer. That is excellent customer service. Overall, a fantastic stay!
"Quiet Room, Good Value"
05/16/15 Kathleen C Waco, United States
Although this hotel seems to stay booked, it does not feel overcrowded. Rooms are quiet at night. The location is not in the best part of Longview, but it is right off of I-20. Accessibility is a plus. The parking lot has good lighting, which was a comfort, as my car was packed with dorm furnishings.
05/05/15 Lajuana P Albany, United States
Friendly staff, nice, clean accommodations, good food. I was traveling with pets which were welcomed and there was a good place to walk them. Definitely the best place to stay for families with pets. In addition, they had laundry facilities which come in handy. The best place to stay!
"My Favorite La Quinta Location"
04/26/15 Timothy A Ben Wheeler, United States
This La Quinta is by far my favorite. The hotel and staff are excellent, they make me feel like family and go out of their way to make each stay as good as the last. The breakfast always has a superior selection and the food is always fresh and hot.
"New, clean and comfortable."
04/19/15 SunburnedDad
My family and I had a great stay. Everything was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. One of our best stays. Don't let the address worry you. This hotel is one of the best Laquintas we've stayed at.
"Great Hotel for the price VERY IMPRESSED!!!!"
03/30/15 dancers1234 Minneapolis, Minnesota
I would stay here again in a heart beat. Very classy looking and the staff was extremely friendly. Even when I called them about the Business center and the computer was down. The beds were awesome, the room huge! Was by the freeway but could not hear it at all. There was nothing wrong with the room at all. Very classy place..:)
"Awful customer service"
03/01/15 Jessica D Big Sandy, Texas
I booked this hotel on Hotwire and was severely disappointed. When I called prior to arriving to request a room with 2 double beds I was spoken to in the most awful way. Even the manager, Jim Wellman was incredibly rude. He was frustrated with the contract that La Quinta has with Hotwire and took it out on me in a very unprofessional way. I asked him if he knew just how rude he was being. He didn't seem to care. After contacting Hotwire and speaking with Jim and given a tongue lashing I was able to get my room switched to a double room for my mother and I. However I had to pay a $20 upcharge which I felt was ridiculous. I had already payed the Hotwire rate and the King rooms are more expensive than the double rooms. It honestly did not make any logical sense why Jim, the manager, was so upset about this. This experience with Jim overshadowed everything else about my visit and left a horrible feeling about this hotel. The room we were given was fine, the beds were comfortable. The carpet in our room had a big crease/fold in the middle of the room. My mom had to make sure she didn't trip over it. We were pleased with the breakfast the next morning and checked out without any additional issues.
"Papa's house"
12/26/14 74davidj2014 bailey tx
I have stayed at this location so many times both for business and pleasure my grand-daughter now thinks every Laquinta location is Papa's house.I have used many of my points to stay mainly at this location,they love the indoor pool and hottub and the personal attention from the staff. I highly recommend this location to the traveling public or the business traveler
"Great in every way"
10/25/14 Dixie S
I stayed here earlier this month, and it was one of the nicest rooms I have ever had, and at a reasonable price. Room was extra clean, bed was very comfortable with extremely comfortable pillows. Everything was convenient, especially the microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Breakfast was great, with a wide variety of good things to eat. Very conveniently located right on I-20, easy on, easy off. I was traveling alone and felt very safe here. I can't say enough about the staff. Everyone was exceptionally friendly and helpful, very professional. I really appreciate the fine room and fine staff. They made a difficult trip better for me.