All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
3416 Martin Luther King Blvd., Longview, TX, 75602, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Great room
"Shouldn't advertise wireless access"
Wiress internet was useless. It was hard to establish a connection. Once connected even browsing was slow. Cellular connection on iPad was much faster.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
"Nice comfy hotel"
This hotel was very clean and comfortable. We have stayed here twice, and it appears that check-in is a little slow, but everyone is nice. I would definitely stay again, and have! In particular, I love the free coffee, which is starbucks. And it's delicious. I also like the indoor pool and hot tub.
2 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
Barbara and James
"East Texas paradise."
By far the BEST continental breakfast we have ever experienced.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
Doug
"Confused.."
When we arrived everything was ok, but when we walked in; there was a horrible smell throughout the entire hotel. There were geckos in our room and in the bed. The A/C didn't work, and the availability of staff wasn't very helpful
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Cleanest hotel ever!"
This was the nicest, cleanest hotel I have been to in a long time. The hotel and room was spotless and it smelled so good!! I couldn't figure out what op it wS but it was so clean and fresh smelling. All LaQuinta's should strive to be this clean and nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Holden
"Great place for LaTourneau parents to stay."
Wonderful people in an older but excellently maintained building. I cannot say enough for the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. We loved the machine in the breakfast room that provided fresh ground Starbucks coffee. It is in a nondescript area, but since it is close to LaTourneau U and we are parents of a new freshman, I expect we will be staying here often during the nest four years.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Kent
"Early Check-In option would be helpful!!"
My bad. Room was not ready for 10 am check-in. Made other plans for my guests. This was NOT La Quintas fault. It would be an important option here on Hotels.com to be able to verify Early Check-In is or is not available!
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Carlos
"Comfortable"
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip May 12, 2015
Edwin
"I'd stay again most definitely."
Room was clean. It had all the required amenities. Breakfast was good not great. I had scramble eggs, taters, and 3 sausge links. I also had two cups of milk. I arrived at 11pm and left at 8am so my stay was brief. The desk personnel were polite and helpful.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
doug
"There probably are better choices"
This was an adequate place to stay. Reasonably clean and comfortable. The room had just one easy chair which was situated in a corner on the same wall as the TV. With some difficulty we were able to move the chair to a spot where it was possible to watch the TV. There was no guide to nearby restaurants. We learned from the receptionist that the only non fast food restaurants were across town at least a fifteen minute drive away. Being a Sunday evening, most of them turned out to be closed.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Convenient, clean and comfortable."
The bed was among the most comfortable I have slept in. Everything was very clean. I was also impressed by the quiet. The staff was very helpful - I lost my cell phone in the lobby and the desk staff contacted my wife when they found it and are mailing it back to me. Breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Moe
"The Curbs and our (furry) children"
The staff was real nice and were available. The breakfast did not seem as up as the other La Quinta hotels, but we have probably been spoiled by the others. Appreciated the hospitality by all the staff, especially the 3rd. floor crew.
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
doug
"Wonderful stay! Highly recommend"
Comfortable, clean and well run!
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Geoffrey
"Took a different route in and whoa......."
We missed the turn off the highway and had to take the next exit. The surrounding area is not something to be desired. I would not take a midnight stroll in that area. The hotel itself is very clean, staff is very professional. We did have to switch rooms because the keys wouldn't work but no big deal. I'd stay here again for the same purpose.. Just passing through.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
P James
"Great service"
They were great, after making reservation. They reserved rooms that were not available , but they booked me a room at Days Inn for me and my family .....
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Staff extremely friendly and go out of their way to make sure everything was satisfactory
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Helpful staff"
Our stay was very nice. Staff was super helpful. Breakfast was reasonable.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Great Hotel In Not Great Location"
First, let me say that this hotel is a newer one-very nice and quite well maintained. Our room was very spacious and clean, and the beds, while a bit too firm for my taste, were still very comfortable. The staff at the front desk were friendly and we got pretty immediate service. We did have a power outage during our stay but that clearly isn't the hotel's fault. Here's the less good: the neighborhood is a bit dodgy-when we pulled up to the hotel there was something going on at a neighboring gas station which was surrounded by police cars. I mentioned that to a local and was told that it was a high crime area. Second, the internet connection was spotty and I was also told by their tech support that I was limited to IE on the browser. I'm used to better search engines and got so frustrated by the slow internet and the stupid browser that I gave up on the computer. It really is a nice hotel and let me add that a "high crime area" in Longview may not be quite the same as a high crime area in larger, more metropolitan area. I didn't notice any other incidents during our stay.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
izzybella
"Not perfect but tolerable"
I would stay there again. The hotel had a lot of oil field workers staying there, so there was a lot of red clay mud tracked in while we were there. this didn't affect us, it just wasn't fun to look at. Also, we arrived around 3:30pm and there was only one desk clerk. She was also the one who had to come to our room when we realized our toilet wouldn't flush. It wasn't a major issue, but they seemed short-staffed. The hotel itself was nice, but it didn't seem to be in the best part of town. It was convenient to I-20 but not really close to any other restaurants or attractions in the area. The room itself was very nice, but the mattress wasn't the greatest.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
"Good Hotel in South Longview"
Clean and friendly. Best I've found in South of Longview.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Nice overnight stay"
Overall, very nice hotel.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
liked it alot just wished the pool opened later
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great experience!"
We had an excellent experience here. The staff was super friendly, the rooms were clean. The pool & gym areas were well maintained. The only negative I can say about our experience is that the smoking area outside is right at the entrance, so we walked through a cloud going in & out of the lobby.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Dorie
"very nice"
very nice hotel for very reasonable price.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Watch the charges on your credit card here"
Had no complaints about the room itself. However, there were issues with staff. One clerk "accidently" billed our credit card for more than $150 above the room rate (which had already been paid in full). I called the hotel several times asking to speak with the manager. He was never at his desk. I asked that he return my call. He never did. Finally the error was reversed on my card, but there was no apology. I will not stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Great hotel!"
3 night business trip Jan 23, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites I-20 Longview South

"Wonderful place to stay!!!"
02/08/16 Anne B Bradenton, United States
As a LaQuinta Member, this particular hotel is one of my favorites. Our stay was wonderful. The rooms are outstanding and very clean and it is a very affordable hotel. I have never stayed in a hotel with a computer desk that was the size of a dining table. I love the fact that the La Quinta chain is pet friendly with no pet fees!! The staff was very accommodating with recommendations of restaurants in the area. Our dog loved this hotel!!! I would highly recommend staying here if traveling to or through Longview.
"Great surprise"
01/27/16 josephcY3445VP
The property was in excellent condition and the staff wonderful. The great surprise was that on Wednesdays,our day of check-in, they served a complete meal for all guests to include free beer. On this particular night the meal was chicken fajitas with the trimmings. What a bonus particularly when we did not want to go out for supper.
"AZ trip"
01/24/16 CarolinaEast New Bern, North Carolina
This hotel is great for the money. Friendly staff, and helpful in responding to questions re restaurants in the area. We stayed in La Quintas all across the USA and this is one of the better ones as far as amenities and friendly staff.
"What a bargain!"
01/18/16 Marymillicent San Antonio, TX
I was a bit skeptical about booking this La Quinta because my experience is very mixed with this hotel chain. Also the reviews seem to be mixed. I was so pleasantly surprised! Clean and friendly with all the amenities I need. 42" tv with DirectTV, wifi, hot breakfast and pet friendly! As already mentioned they have a Starbucks machine - gotta love it! Can't imagine why you wouldn't love this place. I paid more for a Best Western on this trip that wasn't nearly as nice.
"Very nice!"
01/01/16 merryliebig El Paso, Texas
This hotel was amazing when I first walked in I was greeted by the receptionist. She was very friendly! My husband and I loved our room is was very clean and maintained. There were some minor decor issues but they don't matter much when the price is reasonable! I was disappointed with the indoor pool/hot tub! The hot tub was green and was filthy with sand the smell of the chlorine was way too intense. The pool was very nice and clean but also was just too much chlorine. The pool did have towels available for you if you don't have your own which I loved. Over all though it was a very nice stay and I would defiantly enjoy staying again!
"Clean, nice staff"
12/04/15 Becky G
We spent one night. Very clean, the rooms, and the entire hotel.Super nice staff. Adequate breakfast. Quiet even though it is close to interstate. Which being close to the interstate is a plus for travelers.
"Bad Stay"
12/03/15 Mark T Houston, United States
According to staff, a new owner took over recently and letting the property run down hill. WIFI and hot tub jets not working properly. Pillows need to be replaced and missing hardware for dresser. Also, very difficult to get shower working then could not position shower head.
"Nice mid level hotel"
11/22/15 Steve L Sudbury, Canada
Arrived here for business and got this place for 4 days. The suite rooms are large, have a fridge and a coffee maker, All the basics plus a nice working desk. You are close to several large mall areas, and really not far from anything in Longview. Good overall value for the money, and friendly helpful staff
"Home Sweet Home"
10/20/15 Timothy A Ben Wheeler, United States
I have stayed at this hotel many times over the past few years for business and pleasure. I highly recommend staying here if your in the area. The staff are warm friendly and eager to assist, the rooms are always very clean and well maintained. My grandson loves the swimming pool and the cookies Miss Saundra makes in the afternoon, my wife loves the Starbucks coffee machine and we all love the breakfast its always good and always hot.
09/23/15 Hollyann D Kilgore
Love the room, staff and management. You always feel welcome when you come in the door. They know us by first name and we like the fact when we call we always get our usual room. I guess we come to much since they treat us like family.