All hotels in Burbank, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here924 W. Olive Ave, Burbank, CA, 91506, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Don't stay here"
really bad overall, this place is not worth staying
"Pleasant Weekend Getaway"
Room was surprisingly nice. Bed was comfy. Coffee & bagels were yummy. Close to a lot of shopping, eateries & attractions.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Jana
"Could have been better."
Location was good for Universal Studios that was a plus. Had to arrive really late and called ahead to let them know but was first told they would be closed?? They did retract that statement after they thought about it but it didn't sit well with me since I have never had an issue with other hotels. The biggest issue I had was the bathroom towels, they were stained with a black spots. They smelt clean but didn't seem like it due to the stains. I did ask the front desk for two new ones but the new ones were stained yellow. Again maybe washed but didn't feel clean at all. Finally after asking a third time I received a couple of clean towels. The room was clean looking but had stains on the chair and the carpet could have been cleaner also. This place has the potential of being better but can easily slip below standards. I was disappointed to say the least.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Joshua
"Hidden gem"
I have to say, I rarely write reviews but I really felt the need this time. The hotel was such a pleasant surprise. It really does look run down on the outside but the room I had was fantastic. Its an older facility but they have done a great job of keeping it up. And, as an asthmatic, when I go to a place like this, I always expect the lingering smell of cigarettes - not so here!! Such a relief! The service was great, the room was always attended daily. I can't say I regretted anything about choosing to stay here!
7 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Heavy traffic going to downtown LA or Anaheim"
Not bad. Clean room and quite location.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Dirty rooms"
Room was not clean. Smells bad
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
artyom
"Good only for noise lovers."
The hotel location is good, the rooms looks good, but the noise in the room is unacceptable. All night long all the noise can be heard.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Cornel
"Not a hotel or a motel!"
My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay here. They allowed early check-in which was so nice from traveling all day. Our room was clean and it was nice to have a fridge in the room to keep our drinks in! Very big fridge! The complimentary breakfast was decent and enough to hold us over. I see a lot of bad talk about the surrounding neighborhood and location of this place. I'm not sure what people are used to, but the neighborhood is perfectly fine. Nothing to worry about. And our room bordered the busy street and everything was fine. Also, please remember this is an INN, not a hotel! Don't expect the same qualities as a nice hotel. This is a very nice place to stay and decent for the price. I would stay here again!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Bree
"Average"
Hotel staff was helpful and friendly but otherwise general experience was average. Pictures on the website show a rather pretty room while in reality, rooms are average. Also, you never get to see the outside of the hotel, when looking for the location you don't really know what to expect.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Room for improvement"
The TV would work for about 15minutes only and loose connection. Phone wasn't working. No tea and coffee refreshments in the room. Absolutely minimal breakfast. The day shift reception lady gave excellent service.
21 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Dl
"Dirty and loud"
There was trash in the dresser when we arrived. There was a huge, open safety pin on the floor near the bed. The sheets and towels were both stained. The walls are paper thin. We could hear and understand EVERYTHING the neighbors were saying as well as all the cars that drive by on the busy street. If there was breakfast we were never told about it. We were never offered a wi-fi code if there was one.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
kelly
"Great for a 2- nighter!"
We enjoyed the easy access to freeways and the room had a refrigerator and microwave.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
Julita
"The place to stay in Burbank!"
A last minute trip brought me to Burbank and I'm glad I took the sight unseen and went for the Portofino. Mark was a great host and the hotel was really quite nice. Its gonna be my Burbank spot to stay; close to the car rental and a stones throw away from the airport and even train and bus from the bay area!
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Edward
"terrible"
Horrible service, very rude people, they even told me that I could not pay another day of hotel, that they were not aloud to and that they were going to put my luggage on the street.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
michelle
"Comfortable and good location"
We stayed here for two nights. It is very close to downtown Burbank which is a great place to go for Breakfast, lunch or dinner! The hotel's breakfast is only continental but a nice diner is located right next to the hotel.It is close to everything you want to see in the area. Room was quite large and comfortable bed with a nice big screen TV. We recommend this hotel and we will stay here next time we visit Burbank!
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Barbro
Not what internet ad.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
ted g
Overall this botique hotel is pretty quaint and cute. The rooms are clean and the people staying there were fairly quiet. The only comment I have is on the breakfast. No variety, very low quality products.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
"OK experience"
The hotel is a few miles from the downtown area, if you don't mind driving. There is a 7-11 walking distance from the hotel. The TV remote didn't work it was programmed wrong, I didn't mention to the hotel because I had work to do. The morning breakfast was muffins, cereal and bagels, along with drinks. Overall it was OK not the best and not the worst.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Nick DiDominicus
"Nice hotel near WB Studios. Hotel staff very kind."
I wanted to assist to a WB show and this hotel was perfect for me. It was near WB Studios. When i got there it was really clean and I found everything i needed, all as they describe online. Great place to stay with short money.
"Good deal"
The hotel was not much from the outside but the room was comfortable, clean, and quiet.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Poor Housekeeping, and other problems"
The first room we were given the sheets and pillowcases were dirty. Next room, a dirty pillow cases. All linens were dingy. The floor had not been vacuumed. Twice people tried to get into our room with keys in the night. Obviously when we were given the second room it wasn't noted at the desk.Scary and disconcerting,
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
Great room for the money, location is great as it is safe, staff was very friendly and fast on check in/out. Cant ask for more!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"nice & Comfortable"
no problems, friendly staff, clean room, nearby to most attractions in LA Hollywood area
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
L
"Scary on the outside- fine inside"
The reviews are right- the exterior is like the Bates Motel, but the rooms themselves are fine. It's convenient to the Burbank airport, and there are good restaurants within driving distance. The lobby is a bit scary as well, and while the bathroom could have been cleaner, the bed was very comfortable. There is very little privacy, so be sure to use those blackout curtains!
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Madge
"Check out is at 11am period no extensions."
VERY HIGH deposit please read the FINE PRINT here.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Devi
"Must have been nice at one time"
It was clean but neighborhood was rotten
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Fn
Room was not big enough and Air conditioning was very noisy.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Hasan
We arrived early and there is no receptionist to be seen. We waited close to 30 minutes before the guy comes out from the other room (office). Also the time to start breakfast was a little late.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Norms
"Unsure by outward appearance, but very nice inside"
We were a little skeptical when we drove up - older motel, but very nice, clean and comfortable accommodations. Restaurant on site, but didn't open until 7:00 AM....I needed coffee before then! Convenience store right across the street though. I would recommend for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Debbie
"ok for one night"
The hotel was okay. The location was not the best. The front of the hotel looks like a dive, it is in desperate need of revamping. The service was fine. The room was clean and well kept. The bed was very uncomfortable. It is not a very great location, its kind of out of the way. The surrounding neighborhood is not so great. The people in the room next to ours were drying their clothes on the balcony!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"It met the need"
It is clear that they are working very hard to make this a lovely place to stay - it looked nice in the room and there were a lot of updates to the room. The bed was nice and firm and the sheets were a good quality, making for a good night's sleep. Having a fridge and microwave came in very handy and having in-room WiFi was a must for us. The folks at the desk were friendly and accommodating. The location was good and convenient to the areas we needed to be each day. My main issue was that there was a bad odor in our room which seemed to be common to all the rooms we passed (the A/C units pumped out that same odor) and said odor made all of our belongings smell. The walls were a bit thinner than what I've been accustomed to and the exterior could use a little TLC as well. The cable channels were very limited, but we weren't in the room for extended periods, so it wasn't a huge deal. Housekeeping could use a little training on the fine details of making a room ready for the next guest, and perhaps a better laundry service could be considered as the duvet was stained/ripped.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Janet
"Not a Good Choice"
This hotel was so unsatisfactory we stayed one night although we were in Burbank for 4 nights. Changed hotels.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Pili
"did the job nicely"
We stayed after a concert at the Hollywood Bowl, so we checked in late. The night attendant was there and friendly. We got up and left early the next morning, so didn't have a chance to check out breakfast. Hotel was fine. It is near our daughter's home. We will likely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Sue
It was ok, but the person in charge of the hotel was very rude with me when asked about the room reservation. I asked him if that's the way he treats the customers.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"comfortable 3 day stay"
We went for Hollywood. It's a regular suburban neighborhood WB studios is down the street and only 20 minutes max drive to Hollywood blvd and Sunset. CVS, Starbucks, 711 super close. Good place to stay, bed really comfy And was happy to be back to our room after a long day of adventures.
2 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
Cortney
"Portofino inn"
I went to a concert at the rose bowl and the guy was really nice and let us check in early. It was a 10-15 minute drive from the rose bowl and right by universal studios and a lot of the movie studios. I would stay here again!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Portofino, Burbank Airport"
They promised a wake up call. It never came. Hotel shuttle to the aiport, non-existant. Carpet not vacuumed. Bathroom floor had dirty feet filth. Poor TV channel selection. Promised a cab at an appointed time. It didn't happen. Two positives: the bed was comfortable. They gave me a ground floor room when I requested it.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Completely Absurd, got cheated :("
Sheets were dirty, shower was dirty, rips & tears in the furniture. Hotels.com & this hotel charged us 300 dollars for one night & the place looked like this motel from where I come from, small desert town. It didnt even have a pool or hot tub. We stayed in Disneyland Hotel for cheaper than this, this was just ridiculous!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Horrible horrible exterior."
I drove to this hotel after booking a room and continued driving. It was horrible from the exterior and as a single woman, I didn't feel safe. The interior photos on Expedia looked beautiful and the price of the hotel made me believe it would be great. However I wasted $238 because this room was no refundable. I will NEVER book a room on Expedia again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Conveniently Placed"
No frills hotel....good customer service, though the front desk attendant did check us out of the hotel in his pajamas. Wasn't quite ready for that. Location is great - just a few minutes to Universal Studios or to Hollywood Walk of Fame. Took us about 40 minutes to get to Santa Monica Pier. (Side note - do not eat at the restaurant next to the hotel - I believe it's called Frank's. No good!)
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
D.J.
"OK"
Spacious rooms, decent size parking lot. A/C weak & noisy. Breakfast area OK, light on seating and trash often full.
While I always appreciate a good value, this hotel was not worth it. Spend you money on one of the low priced chains. At least they have some minimum standards.
"Bargain hotel but very clean and comfortable"
Felt safe and satisfied with room. Great location as far as being near everything
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
jill
"never again"
very ugly and noise place they had a leak from the room above I could hear all night. besides that every step and made movement in the other rooms, it was perfectly heard in mine room. Thank God it was only one night
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Ysa
"Needs a thorough cleaning"
The owners/managers were very helpful and polite. The bed was really comfy. The room needed a bit more cleaning. The carpet around the base board was extremely dusty, definitely hadn't seen the end of the vacumm wand in at least 6 months. The vent in the bathroom was so clogged with dust and steam it could not function. Had to shower with the door open. The bedside lamp did not work, realized it was not plugged in. Went to plug it in behind the bed, socket did not work and did not have a cover plate over it. No wonder the bedside lamp did not function. Was close to where we needed to be, Los Angeles Equestrian Center.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Portofino Inn"
Generally ok, but could have some amenities like coffee maker, glasses, etc. in the room. Very basic.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"we like the room a lot."
we got the king size bed room. It looks like that it just got renovated. very clean and new. it was pretty quiet over all but there was a little noise which might be either pipe or water dripping. it comes on and off. The location is close to warner bros studio and universal studio and it's perfect for us.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
song
"Great place.. could be better"
Good decent enough place to stay besides the broken chair, patched up hole on bathroom door and free breakfast was a joke. Wish there was a pool to cool off, but other than that its a good place to sleep and for a quick getaway to universal studios.
2 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2014