All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
819 S Flower St, Los Angeles, CA, 90017, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Regular internet service
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Not worth it if picky traveler!"
Construction going on so noisy - hotel did move me to quieter room - lost my "city view" but no big deal as view wasn't worth extra cost.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Marty
"This was not the boutiquey hotel I had expected.."
The hotel has in the middle of rennovations so the elevator was broken. I had to carry my luggage up four flights of stairs. Also, the hotel bar and restaurant was closed for rennovations as well. The veiw from my room was a cement wall and I had little cell phone reception. I was expecting a cute boutiquey hotel. It definitely was not that. However, the hotel is in a good location to walk to things. Its right by the ESPN Center and a bunch of restuarants and bars.
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"not as advertised"
Hotel under mayor construction, elevator was not working. Was put in a room with no view other than a concrete wall, asked for ice, waited half hour never got it I had to walk down 4 floors to the lobby and request ice again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Good Downtown location."
Close to La Live, Staples Theatre, Orpheum Theatre etc.... Anywhere is basically a 10 minute walk. Hotel was decent... Elevator was broken, so they comp'd the breakfast/wifi surcharge. Also gave a free glass of wine.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
JD
"Nice hotel. Close to Staples Center."
The staff were friendly. The hotel accommodated for a broken elevator by providing free Wi-Fi, a free drink, free fitness center and some other amenities.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Stacy
"weekend stay 3/21-3/22"
I was really happy with my stay, check in was quick. Eric was really helpful
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
andres
"Loud music from nearby bar"
There was very loud music from a nearby bar. Difficult to sleep with the noise.
4 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Katie
"good aesthetics poor service"
the elevator was out all week. The front desk was on what seemed like a personal call for 2 minutes during my check in. I was suppose to have a bottle of water everyday in the room, only had it one out of 4 days. My room was never equipped with the do not disturb sign. The wall paper was peeling, and the paint on the bathroom faucet. The aesthetics were nice, but things were done on the cheap and the service was subpar. It was clean though.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"LA overnight"
Hotel was clean, but was under construction and the elevator didn't work. The hotel compe'd me free bottles of water in my room. The shower nozzle was hard to figure out how to use. Otherwise an ok stay.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Moll
"The Hotel that wasn't"
The hotel lobby was under construction, the restaurant was closed and the elevator did not work. The front desk people were gracious enough to cancel our reservation and let us go elsewhere. A call prior to our arrival would have been welcome.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!!!"
Arrived with unhappy news that building and restaurant are under construction and the elevators are out of order! Had to take stairs to 3rd floor after running the LA marathon on Sunday, which was obviously not comfortable. If I had been graciously told in advance of this I would have made other arrangements, but I guess management didn't want to risk cancellations so they just used deception!! Hotel staff wouldn't bring ice (since there is none to access!) to our room when requested or allow a pizza delivery to the room, so we had to use stairs more times than we should have had to!!! Also, very disappointing that there are no rooms with bathtubs, which I have never experienced ever of any hotel in the world. The room was also not worthe price. The bedding did not fit the bed, so the fitted sheet kept coming off and the shower nozzle had hard water buildup, so it sprayed erratically. SUCH A DISAPPOINTING STAY AND WASTE OF FUNDS!!!
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Mel
"Would definitely stay at the O Hotel again."
Stayed at the O hotel for one night on my way to another location for a trade show. The hotel staff was very pleasant and check in was quick! The Elevator was not working, not a big deal and they comped the resort fee which was nice! Also the area where they served breakfast was being renovated, breakfast was still served just in another location. Overall, I really liked the hotel, it was modern and clean and had good toiletry products. Also, it was very close to LA Live, the staples center and convention center. I would definitely stay at the O hotel again.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Stefanie
"Close to LA convention center"
Elevator was broken. But that happens. Rooms are a little old but were clean. The are refurbishing restaurant too. A little bit of a struggle
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Elevator not working, had Rio use stairs for entire stay. Rooms very small and compact but neat and acceptable.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Not that great"
Check in was great. We arrived early and they let us check-in. The room is extremely dark. The bathroom is very tiny with no vanity space at all. The shower is strange as the spray came out of a nozzle that you had to hold. The room had a stale smell but luckily the window opened so I aired it out. The number one problem is that there is a bar in the basement of the hotel. All you hear is the bass drum beat until early morning. This room was not cheap and if you don't mind not getting any sleep, I guess it's ok.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Winona
"Very Nice Hotel"
After a disastrous day at another hotel- we were lucky enough to get a room here. We were welcomed and even given free drink tickets to calm our anxiety. The place is beautiful and clean.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Amber
"Basic Hotel"
The hotel was a little disappointing as one was expecting something special, being in a major city like Los Angeles and I did not get it!. On the plus side, the room was clean. The negatives. The view from my window was a brick wall. The garage next door so all I saw was bricks. The bathroom towels, I should have brought with me a sheet of sandpaper because the towels were rough. Do not be fooled by the 'free internet' or 'free breakfast' because they do not tell you verbally that when you check in you are screwed for a $14.00 a day 'resort fee'. Do not check in before 3.00 pm because they will charge you $40.00 early check in fee - their system does not allow early check in for free. Continental breakfast is just coffee, bowel cereals and a small cake. There is an i-hop across the street.
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Simon
The rooms were pretty dim and no natural lighting :(
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"pretty good"
Centrally located and easy to get to. Rooms were pretty good for the price but there were nauseating smells coming from outside and seeping into the room. Probably not their fault but it had an effect on my stay.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Great With Some Concerns"
So we stayed the night over valentines day, the hotel was very clean and had plenty of the amenities we needed. The location is right in the middle of downtown so at 3 in the morning there was a loud sound that was woke us up. But eventually went away. The big problem for us was the AC. We toss and turned all night because it was too hot even with the AC as cold as we could get it.. Still was extremely hot, and on a suppose to be romantic trip turned to us being too hot to even fall asleep together... The next mornings breakfast was great! We were very happy with the food! The last thing we founds just ridiculous was the $18 parking fee. We payed it and went out for dinner and came back and we were forced to pay again even though we were just there. An then he informs us we can get an "in and out" pass for $32 but they don't tell you that until you've wasted the already $18. So $50 all together on parking was out rage pus and the people in the parking garage were no help to us, they were rarely ever around.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"OMG!!"
The motel does not live up to its pictures. Rooms are small and the ammenities that are supposed to be free are minimal. Not until you check out do you realize that you have to pay for your bottled water, $14.00 bucks worth! my wife and I jokingly think that the name should be Oh! Especially after you check in and see the motel!oh
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"The bathroom is tiny but has a decent shower."
The regridgerator in the room didn't work and I had to ask two times to get it fixed.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Good value for the price"
The room was comfy despite one severely frayed desk chair. The location was convenient, with a parking garage next door and several restaurants within a couple blocks.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Bobby
"Conference attendee"
Slow service
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Nice Hotel Close To La Live"
After reading other reviews I was unsure if I wanted to book this hotel. I took the chance because of the close distance to LA Live. When I checked in I was surprised on how nice the lobby was. The decor is update and makes it look chic. I was greeted by Chris, who was very nice and made conversation. The rooms were very clean and nice. They are small but it's LA and everywhere you go they will be small. The Bed was very comfortable along with the fluffy pillows. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and I will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Audrey
"Fantastic Hotel and Great Service!"
Fantastic Hotel. I will stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
Gladis
"Not bad at all"
Hotel does smell a little weird when u walk in. One up in the room not noticable. Hotel was pleasant. Was nothing spectacular but don't have any complaints. Bar and kitchen downstairs is awesome.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Free breakfast but too many Honey products"
Loved the free breakfast. Made traveling and staying at the hotel much more enjoyable. The were clean & comfortable, but I didn't like the complimentary soaps and shampoos. They all had the same overpowering honey scent and it was too much since I used the soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Next time I will bring my own.
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Megan
"Sweet Spot!"
This hotel is really a nice place, great downtown location, well appointed rooms and very reasonable rates
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Burgers and Location: O Hotel is your spot"
Hotel in great location for hockey games, bar hamburger outstanding.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Pete
"I would come back"
The staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Modern and cool."
Great. The wine bar downstairs is great. Rooms are small but modern and clean. There was a leak in the shower and the bathroom floods out a little but the front desk person said they're working on fixing that.
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Danelle
"Business trip - Financial Dist. Flower St."
The Good: Room was nice and comfy. A.m. and daytime staff pleasant and helpful. Continental breakfast was nice. Lobby/bar area with fireplace - really nice ambiance. The not-so-great: Bass/noise/music from nightclub could be heard on 3rd floor. Had to turn TV volume up to drown out the club music. Lady at check-in (evening shift) could use some hospitality training -- a little defensive and curt when I inquired about where to park. Safety-lock-box inoperable in room. Towels felt like sandpaper. No way to turn shower on without getting sprayed with cold water.
2 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
I loved the hotel. It was in a good neighborhood and the price was good.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Samuel
"Heart of downtown."
Good service, beautiful lobby, cheap rooms, very good location.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Christopher
"Perfect location downtown LA, above par"
A perfect experience for one night, clean, excellent decor, all,your could hope for
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
jill
"Another Great Stay at O Hotel"
I have stayed here a number of times on business they have never disappointed.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Awesome!"
Great stay with great people takin care of me and my girlfriend. Very convenient stay with Staples Center and other restaurants and bars in such close proximity. Wish there was a little more options for breakfast but overall a great place to stay and would recommend it.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Kenny
"Add $14/night to the price"
There is a $14 service charge when you arrive - for wifi, bottled water, etc. There is no option to not pay. Rooms are small. It's an old hotel that's been renovated. Otherwise nice. Good service.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"nice location downtown"
nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special nothing special
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Great location to the LA Convention Center for 1/3 the price of the JW Marriott!
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
B.
"Should be called the "oh"! Hotel"
Did not like that we paid 14 fee for water and wifi and received no phone service. Had to pay an additional 18 for parking per vehicle (we had 2 cars). Overall it was ok. Wouldn't go back
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
nickolas
"Nice hotel, small, breaking apart room"
I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights, and the hotel is generally comfortable. However, the room is very small, especially the restroom. There is no door to the closet, just a shelf with hangers. Some corners of furniture are broken too. Overall, it is an economical choice near downtown LA, but not as fancy as the pictures seem..
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Janet
"The PRICE on Hotels.com is NOT the PRICE you pay!"
The PRICE on Hotels.com is NOT the PRICE you pay nightly! They have a mandatory $16/night amenities fee (for internet, gym, breakfast, business center and newspaper). The rooms are small and very dark, I needed to work from my room and it was very difficult. The rooms air conditioner was set to turn off during the day, and with each return my room was damp (yes it was raining in LA while I was there).
4 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great location and ok room"
Great Location to LA live and Staples center. Rooms are small and nothing special but if your just sleeping it was clean and place to lay your head. Good free breakfast in the morning. Parking garage is right next door and is 18$ max so wasn't terrible.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Olivia
"o review"
Basic, clean and modern hotel. Be aware they add on an additional $16 per day.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Kings hockey game"
Went to LA for a Kings hockey game at the Staples Center and this hotel was in perfect walking distance. It was also close to LA Live and many other area locations. The hotel itself was clean and very modern. Loved that they ordered breakfast in the morning and free wifi as well. Would stay at this hotel again if ever in the area.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"False advertising"
Major disappointment. We selected this based on what we saw on-line at Hotels.com. The reality is that this is a run-down hotel that is marketing itself as a 'chic' 'boutique' place to stay. Nothing close to that. The rooms are dungy and its attempt at minimalism only underscores how basic it is on all levels. This is NOT a trendy LA spot, but it sells itself as if it were. Don't let the nice pictures on their web site fool you. This is a basic, slightly glitzed-up motel.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Michael and Monika
"Great value downtown hotel"
Nice hotel downtown. Great bar and restaurant in hotel. Close to metro. Free Gold Gym included. Parking next door. Would definitely stay there again!
"Affordable downtown LA hotel with nice rooms"
The hotel's entry and halls are a bit dark due to a modern-themed decor, but the rooms are layed out well and clean. The bedding is great, similar to the new plush in Hampton Inns, etc. Within blocks are Macy's, a small but well-stocked shopping mall (H&M, Zara, Target, CPK, Gold's Gym, Victoria's Secret and full food court), Starbucks, Ralph's grocery store and plenty of places to eat. Easy access to 110 and 10 freeways. Just a few blocks north of Clippers center and a couple of miles north of Univ. Southern Calif. Continental breakfast served from 6:30-10 am is free and decent quality. Service staff were great. First night someone decided to ballroom/grunge dance for hours, so staff moved me to a nicer, quiet room with King bed facing Flower St. If you've got the money to pay the upcharge, this room was the nicest. The only downside is that parking is $18.00 per day, which is cheaper than the Radisson across from USC and at least it is next door, though it's a separate ticket and pay process. The hotel also charges a $14 service fee for in-room water bottles, printing out boarding passes, etc. This was kind of goofy in that they didn't tell you ahead of time, but it's not per day. Just one-time. So the overall rate is still much better than anything decent within a 6-mile radius. Overall, I enjoyed my stay. Downtown is really very safe, especially during daylight. Free entry in Gold's Gym at shopping center w/ room card. That worked fine also.