All hotels in Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
170 Lt Geo W Lee Ave, Memphis, TN, 38103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Had a Good Night at the Westin Memphis"
We enjoyed our one night in Memphis at the Westin. The room was nice, clean, had a good mattress, so we slept well. I wish they would have had newer linens though, they were not crisp, but worn. Other than that, it was a great stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Deborah
Great service as always
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
It was a good 2 nights stay.. Room clean. Staff are friendly & helpful.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Carmelita
"Great Visit"
We arrived at the Westin on a Thursday. The hotel staff was very friendly, check in went smoothly, and when we asked questions regarding directions & safety of neighborhoods in the area we were give great & accurate information!
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Rebecca
"Nice place to stay in Memphis"
Room was very tidy and clean. Good location right on the backside of Beale St and across the street from the FedEx arena. Only couple of down things about the hotel and service was the refrigerator in the room is already stocked and you can't remove anything to keep anything of yours cold because all the items inside are on a sensor and if removed your credit card (that you have to leave on file) gets billed automatically. The only other complaint (if you want to call it that) was that someone else's suitcase, who I presume was checking into the hotel, got placed in our room by a bellhop. My wife and I had already been in our room a day. If we had been dishonest people it could've caused problems for the other unsuspecting hotel guest.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Location, location"
The hotel was great. Perfect location for seeing the Memphis night life. Would highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Will stay again!"
Quick overnight stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was nicer than mine at home.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Edward
"Very nice!"
Location was great, youre able to walk to anywhere of interest. Staff professional and eager to accomodate you. The price was a little steep but with the amenities and location its to be expected. (At least you are truly getting what you pay for). I would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Yevette
Absolutely wonderful
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great room and fully stocked drinks and snacks"
Just 1/2 block off the main area of Beale
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
"Almost perfect"
The location can't be beat as it is right off of Beale and right across the street from the Gibson guitar factory. The hotel itself was very nice and the staff were awesome. The room was a little dingy and is what keeps this from being a 5-star review. There was a stain on the bedskirt and one on the ottoman and the mattress was horribly saggy.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great downtown location in Memphis."
Excellent location to enjoy Beale St. Very clean great staff. We had a dog and she was very welcome. Unfortunately you pay extra for internet service.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Night in Memphis"
Stayed 1 night. Just around the corner from beale street and across street from the FedEx arena. Very new. Very nice. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Deborah L.
We were able to walk everywhere.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Excellent experience!!"
Stopping through Memphis, decided to spend the night and decided to stay at the Westin right near Beale St. Staff was extemely pleasant and accommodating, the room was very comfortable and clean. All-in-all, I wish all of my hotel experiences were this good. Great job!!
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Jonathan
"Great time at the Memphis Westin!"
Had a great time but would have been better if you had a swimming pool.
3 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
GARY
"memphis"
Passing through on a long drive. Stayed overnight. Hotel was cleaned and comfortable the room well appointed. Highly recommend the hotel. It was right around the corner from Beale Street and many restaurants and Parks
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
tobey
"Right in the middle of the action!"
Hotel was wonderful and right near all the things we wanted to experience. Great!
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Love the room."
This was a very nice hotel with a great staff that was super friendly and professional. They have top of the line gibson guitars that you can check out to play in your room. WOW! I would have given them straight 5's but the neighborhood is questionable. Its right there nest to Beale street which has become a not so nice a place.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"First Class Hotel"
Excellent hotel! Everyone was very accommodating and friendly! Great location, Great restaurant and bar(Bleu)! Walking distance to Beale Street!
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
SHELBY
"POPPY65"
GREAT STAY, WE WILL BE BACK
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Disappointed in Memphis, TN"
I was very disappointed with our stay. Upon check in I was told that the rooms were going to be adjoining an they were not as we were traveling with 2 adults and 6 children. I called down to the front desk to get information about the hotel and was told that the hotel really isn't "kid friendly" and that we would have to find activities to do on our own. There were also dead bugs in the both bathrooms. I was always told The Westin was a great place to stay but I totally disagree.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Darlene
"A Great Overnight Stay!"
A great overnight stay! Enjoyed Beale Street and the River Front!! Great Hotel !
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Thumbs up!"
Awesome trip and hotel! Very nice. A little too fancy for us though. Super close to Beale Street!
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Girls trip"
Great spot for a girls weekend trip- staff very nice. one block walk to Beale street- and across the street from rock and Soul museum, which had a free shuttle to Graceland to tour..Starbucks around the corner if needed.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"music too loud"
The employees were very helpful.the room was very nice.the bed was comfy.we didn't like memphis too much but our room was nice to stay in the music was loud from the bar next to the hotel and we were on the ninth floor.but very nice hotel
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
shelia
"Perfect location!"
We spent one day in Memphis and his was the perfect hotel! Ideal location! Next to Beale St, Gibson factory, FedEx Forum, and walking distance to the best restaurants. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed for a private party but it worked out because Randevous was amazing. Thanks got the great night!
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Stay Here!"
The room was super clean and comfy! The staff could not have been more accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great Location-but not worth what you pay"
When we first arrived for our weekend getaway and checked in. We went to our room and someone was already occupying the room. The front desk apologized for the inconvenience and gave us a credit to the hotel restaurant. The bar/lounge food is amazing! Tried the Cuban sandwich, great choice! The bar itself was not welcoming. Our hotel room was not modern compared to The Westin in St. Louis, MO which is by far the best hotel room I have ever stayed in. However, the location of The Westin was very accommodating to Beale St. Overall, I will not be returning to this hotel in the future because paying the cost of the hotel room is not worth your money especially for $250 a night.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Caleigh
"Beale st."
Great location, friendly staff
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Hotel is in the perfect location a block from Beale St. Great scene and awesome service!
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"great locale"
A very nice hotel in a great location!
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
randy
"Pay a little more for comfort"
The room was great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to stay in downtown Memphis. Easy and quick access to anywhere on or around Beale Street.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Nick
"2015 summer vacation"
We were in memphis on a family vacation which included memphis and nashville for teh Country Music festival. The hotel was in a very convemient location less than 5 minutes off Beale St. The hotel was in excellent condition wonderfully kept and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I wish the property had a pool but they did have an excellent workout facility.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Edward
"very good"
The stay was great! On Beal Street, couldn't be better! People in hotel all very helpful, nice and really great! The parking was the worse. We stayed over night, left once and parking costs $30.00! unreal... I will check others in the future.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Connie
"memphis trip"
Great experience, great staff, great facility!!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Our Visit"
We enjoyed the stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Very nice but need to get their room keys working"
They could never get the key cards to work. Every time we tried them, they would not work and that was a real inconvenience. The cards did not work in the elevator or the rooms.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
"GREAT LOCATION JUST AVOID THE RESTAURANT"
HOTEL IS IN GREAT LOCATION, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HOTELS CHARGE FOR WI-FI, DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS TELEVISION AND SHOULD BE INCLUDED. ALSO I WOULD AVOID THE RESTAURANT, SERVICE WAS TERRIBBLE !!!! AND THE FOOD WASN'T MUCH BETTER. SERVICE FOR THE REST OF THE HOTEL WAS EXCELLENT.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
JOHN
"PERRRRFECT!!"
it was wondrtful, 2 blocks frm beale st.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
Chantae
"Great.........but........."
Great experience except our 2nd room did not get cleaned.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"BLUES VACATION"
GREAT PLACE TO STAY
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
dennis
Fabulous!
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Memphis fun for all."
Staff was very helpful. Actually helped us find exciting things to do that we hadn't already planned.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Great spot close to Beale street."
FANTASTIC HOTEL STAFF, ACCOMMODATIONS WERE SUPERB! Loved it from the time we arrived, Kevin parked our car, a great employee for the Westin, and everyone we met was very welcoming. I can easily rate this a 5 Star, with no reservation on that rating whatsoever. On our next visit to Memphis, we will stay again and a big thanks to everyone at the hotel, it was a pleasure.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Stay only if you are a Beale St. partier"
I booked this hotel for my husband and kids as they were returning from a college visit. We had previously stayed on Main Street in Memphis, which was great, but nothing available, so I chose Beale. Everyone who stays here should know that the outside noise level is significant until 2:30am. Not great for sleeping and driving the next day. I was told by my family that the hotel itself was beautiful and very comfortable, but if I had known that the sleeping experience from Main St. to Beale St. was so different, I would not have chosen this hotel for them. I don't expect the hotel to be totally soundproof; I just need to know what noise issues will be prevalent.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Kris
"Too load"
It was too loud next to Beale street couldn't get any sleep until after 3am when the bars close. Terrible night I was so tired also the restaurant service slow as turtles
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Breakfast with a smile."
Great value
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Hendrik
"Wonderful Hotel, a block from Beale St."
We had a terrific stay. Room was beautiful and clean plus fresh towels, nice view from our window and attentive staff. We came to Memphis to enjoy the history of Rock & Roll and the Blues, so being just one block off Beale St allowed us walk to everything...we didn't use our car once! Lobby staff was very helpful. Don't know what the Westin here in Memphis could have done better. I was pleasantly surprised since I had read quite a number of negative reviews. I still booked the room since the hotel location was right in the area we planned to spend most of our time. This was our first trip as a couple and it could not have been nicer!!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
John & Donna
"Absolutely Amazing"
Wonderful in the heart of everything safe environment very friendly people
Other trip Apr 1, 2015