All hotels in Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
170 Lt Geo W Lee Ave, Memphis, TN, 38103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Location. Slow Staff."
The hotel was a great place to stay because of the location. Otherwise, I was a little frustrated with the staff. Check-in was supposed to be at 3pm. I showed up at 2:45pm and my room wasn't ready until after 5:30pm. The hotel did offer me a $15 food and drink voucher to make up for it. After traveling all day, however, I really just wanted to get into my room. Room was very clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
"Walking in Memphis"
Stayed one night for the Grizzlies game. Great location, very nice place. Ordered room service breakfast it was perfect
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Tyson
Friendly & Helpful Staff
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Great choice near Beale St."
Great location, excellent service, and a beautiful lobby.
1 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2015
"Perfect in every way."
We arrived early so our room wasn't ready yet. We didn't mind since we were early we could go walk to some sights and eat. The girl at the desk was so friendly and kind. I wish I could remember her name-she had very long hair. Before heading out we used the restroom and wouldn't you know as we were walking out she told us we had a room already. The room was large, clean, and had a nice view. The hotel smells wonderful in the lobby! The bathroom products are also wonderful quality. The location of this hotel is perfect for basketball games (arena right across the street), Beale Street (right behind this hotel), the Civil Rights Museum was walking distance and tons of wonderful dining options are within walking distance (during the day). One of the nights we were headed out at 8:30 to eat. We asked 2 police officers how to get to Gus's chicken. They gave us directions and then said, "you're driving right?" We told them we planned on walking and they recommended we didn't do that. We are from the South Side of Chicago so we are not ones to be scared off easily but after another strong suggestion from the police we drove. The staff was great and always willing to give tips, recommendations, and directions as we walked out. When we were leaving the same girl who checked us in was at the desk and she remembered to us by name. Great memory! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting Memphis.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Find another hotel"
Horrendous
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Vincent
Adjacent to Beale St. Was only there for 12 hours so could not enjoy all the area has to offer. Walking distance to museums and the famous Peabody Hotel
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
Mary Ann
"Good hotel poor service"
The hotel itself was great. The service from the room service manager was horrible when the breakfast I ordered arrived cold. He got annoyed when I complained and actually asked me with an attitude "what I wanted him to do about it". Amazing!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
Bernard
""Walking in Memphis""
Great location to everything downtown. We were in for the Paul Thorn Band concert at the New Dixie and the Broadway play Cinderella at the Orpheum and of course party on Beale Street all in walking distance. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We will go back and tell others.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Great location near the FedEx Forum & Beale St!
2 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2015
Cheryl
"Jason concert"
Was in Memphis to attend the Jason Isbell concert. The hotel was near everything and once we parked did not have to get in the vehicle again. Have been in Memphis many times but this was the first time to stay at Westin. Highly recommend it and will certainly stay they again. Oh yea, check out the breakfast on the first floor very good and priced right. The rooms were the cleanest I have ever stayed in while in Memphis which is good to know. Staff very friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Bkrguy"
Went to Memhis to see a concert. The stay at the Westin was outstanding!!! Will stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Timothy
Excellent location with easy access to heart of memphis. Will be back soon.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Think twice about PrePaying a room"
It was a typical Westin.... PAY FOR EVERYTHING.... The room's AC wouldn't work so the room was VERY uncomfortable. Unfortunately we PRE-PAID with Hotels.com so we had no room to negotiate. Makes me think twice about ever pre-paying for a room again. The room was clean and in good condition otherwise.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Despite the issues with the tv and short in light switches, this is still a great place to stay. The staff is outstanding!
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Beale Street & more"
Couldn't have asked for a better location in Memphis. You could stay here without a car & have plenty to do. Misunderstanding about parking added $20 to my bill, but didn't spoil the experience.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2015
donna
Amazing hotel in a great location.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Great location, average value"
Bring earplugs if you want to sleep before closing time. Its proximity to Beale street is both the best and worst part of this hotel. I expected it to have better sound proofing given where it was built. Still a great place to stay where everything is in walking distance.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Nice but a little pricey"
Hotel is conveniently located to Beale Street activities. Room was nice but standard services, such as refrigerator & internet, are not included.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Only one block from Beale Street, we loved it, staff was very friendly, delicious breakfast! Will definitly stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Calleen
"Simply bad"
Failed at the basics. Upon check-in my room was not fully made. It was two beds and all of the sheets/etc for one of the beds was piled into the other. The rest of the room appeared to have been serviced so it was no big deal. Front desk called and apologized because they realized it as well. There was a large stain of either wine or blood, on the floor next to the bed, and the room had a strong smell as soon as you enter. The second day, after having my room serviced, I discovered that they hadn't left any shampoo, yet trashed the partially-used bottle from the day before. Upon checking out, I told them of the issues. He comped me for a $5 snack I had eaten. When I tried to leave the parking garage, I couldn't find the parking ticket that they had validated when I checked in, so the gate was asking me to pay. I went to the front desk and was told that they never validated my ticket that I must be mistaken. He then conceded that maybe they did but they must have forgotten to charge me for it, so I'd have to pay again ($18) or pay the garage directly ($10). It seems possible they didn't charge me initially at check-in because they immediately realized my room wasn't ready, but in any case he wouldn't comp the parking despite the two (or three) mistakes the hotel had made. Staff was friendly but I've never had such a bad hotel experience.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Jeremy
But for Beale st downtown was too quiet
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Natarajan
It was a great trip 1 block from Beale Street. Hotel staff were excellent which was great because there kept being problems with each key card they gave us.They were more than helpful each time we had to take them to the staff.Also Hotel bartender,Jerry was really nice and accommodating.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
TEMEKA
Nice place
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"In the center of town"
Light bulbs in the bathroom were blown out. Charge of $200 at the end of the stay for "Extra Cleaning". I have never been charged this and think it is ridiculous.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Bosn8r
"Great location in Memphis."
I enjoyed this hotel. It was a pleasant atmosphere. the room was nice, but be aware you will hear the Beale St. band noise. My only minor complaints are the self-park tickets did not work for me one time, so my wife had to run back in and twice to get a working ticket. Would be MUCH better if this self parking was tied to your room key.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Great service, room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Only negative was the a/c didn't get the room as cool as I had hoped. Would absolutely stay here again. Location is the best!!!
2 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Danielle
"Memphis stay in West in on Beale street"
We loved the hotel, which is right in the middle of where the action is on Beale street. Altho very noisy on the street we received a very quiet and comfortable room. The only part we didn't like was the restaurant attached to the hotel. We should have looked on Beale street but we were too tired to do so after a long day of driving
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Hedwig
"Perfect location"
BE SURE TO RIDE THE HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE.. This hotel is near the Rock & Soul Museum which takes a person about 2 hours to see and hear everything. Then you can take the free shuttle to Graceland and Sun Studio where Elvis made his first recording and then back to the Rock & Soul Museum. There is a parking garage at the hotel so parking is not a problem. Beale Street is very loud and sometimes a little wild, but there is a large police presence so we felt safe the whole time. The service at the hotel is very good. We would return in a heartbeat. Be sure to have lunch at the Blues City Café.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Good hotel"
Hotel staff is so friendly! Great location. Only complaint is slow service at times - they're understaffed.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
great, better than Chicago's Westin in down town Chicago.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Bums"
Hotel was nice and staff very helpful, but a lot of bums around the neighborhood.Close to Beal Street
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Brendan
"Nice hotel close to everything"
This is an excellent facility and reasonably priced. There is only one catch, since it is close to Beale Street you may be uncomfortable from the level of noise on the weekend.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Val
"Westin in Memphis"
We loved the Westin. Great location and friendly service.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Craig
This hotel had the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The staff were very personable and the valet parking system was spot on. The only concern we had was the presence of a previous guest's salsa in the refrigerator on top of the cans on the top shelf.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Excellent Place to Stay"
Excellent
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Stacy
"Excellent location!"
Very comfortable and quiet. We could not hear the noise of Beale street even though it was a block away. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Not a bad place"
Not a bad place but don't even breath next to the snacks on the counter they charged me for like 30.00 worth that I didn't even take but i was too hungover to argue , beal street is sketchy after dark I'll go back but defiantly not after 8 pm
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
antonio
Loved the hotel! We had a very comfortable stay. The employees were very helpful and friendly. Everyone from the front desk check in to the restaurant made us feel welcome. The hotel is right around the corner from Beale Street, and we walked around there each day. Police presence is huge, so while we felt safe at the time, I'm not sure how safe the neighborhood truly is.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Bed Bugs ruined our getaway!"
Horrible!!! Booked this hotel for my husband's 50th birthday. Prepaid for 2 nights. First night we had bedbugs!!!! Even though they switched us promptly to another room.... They did not comp the room! Gross and unprofessional. Especially for 180.00 a night. I've left messages for the manger of the property still no call back! Do not stay here!!!
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Weekend Trip"
Met another couple in Memphis to celebrate our anniverseries together. Location was great and the Westin made our weekend a big success.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Modern luxury hotel close to Beale st."
My daughter and I took a road trip to Memphis from Chicago for the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel, nice room with great beds and an ultra modern bathroom. The hotel is around the corner from Beale st. The service at the hotel was excellent. When you get there say hello to Gary the hotel manager, he made us feel welcome.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Nicholas
"Parking and Floors"
Everything was great about this hotel, except two things. Parking, and our hotel room's carpet. There is no private parking for the hotel. To self park, you park in the public parking garage next door for $18 a day. It's not private or secure. Secondly, our room's carpet was sticky. Something had been spilled and not cleaned appropriately. If you got out of the shower with damp feet, or stood in place too long, there was an obvious stuck to the floor feeling. Gross. Other than that, great friendly and helpful staff. Awesome location.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Jonathan
"The Westin Experience"
All staff were helpful and pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
The hotel is in a great location--close to Beale Street and other fun places. The beds were comfy, and the bathroom was nice and spacious--a separate tub and shower with a rainshower head--very nice. The hotel needs a little attention to cleanliness and maintenance. Upon entry to the hotel, one of the shrubs in planter was dead--so unsightly. The room's lamp shade had a large soiled spot that was plain to see. The frame around the mirror has a sizeable chip on it--again unappealing. Also, the elevator plate popped off its frame when I pushed the button--it was loose--and the wall underneath the elevator plate was soiled near the baseboard. Customer service was quite good, though, and I still recommend the hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Had a Good Night at the Westin Memphis"
We enjoyed our one night in Memphis at the Westin. The room was nice, clean, had a good mattress, so we slept well. I wish they would have had newer linens though, they were not crisp, but worn. Other than that, it was a great stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Deborah
Great service as always
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
It was a good 2 nights stay.. Room clean. Staff are friendly & helpful.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Carmelita
"Great hotel close to Beale street"
Beautiful hotel next door to the Gibson factory and next to Beale. Easy walk to great music, great food, and good fun.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Thompsonphoto
"Great Visit"
We arrived at the Westin on a Thursday. The hotel staff was very friendly, check in went smoothly, and when we asked questions regarding directions & safety of neighborhoods in the area we were give great & accurate information!
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015