Royal View Hotel, Hong Kong
Minutes to metro
Royal View Hotel offers a relaxing stay along Tsuen Wan, a quiet bay removed from the hustle of the city. A shuttle ferries guests to Tsuen Wan metro station, 8 minutes away, and when it’s time to for goodbyes, Hong Kong International Airport is 21 minutes by car.
A shuttle to shopping
You can stroll to scenic Lido Beach, a 2-minute walk, for swimming and volleyball. If you feel like shopping, a 21-minute shuttle ride takes you to Sun Arcade mall in the Tsim Sha Tsui retail district, where you’ll find goods ranging from local to globally known.
Outdoor pool, British pub
Leisurely spots at this hotel include a tranquil outdoor pool and a modern fitness center with a hot tub, sauna, and steam bath. There are 4 places to drink and dine, including Café TingKau, where you can enjoy alfresco barbecue, and Bar 353, modeled after a British sports pub.
Earthy shades, free WiFi
The 688 guestrooms and suites feature wood furnishings and mellow colors, and most have stunning views of the water and ships passing along Tsing Ma Bridge. You’ll enjoy the comfort of a 32-inch LCD TV, free WiFi, and a minibar - and some rooms have balconies or kitchenettes.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $59
- Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Mountain View
- Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Sea View
- Ocean View
At a glance
- This hotel has 688 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 14 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Area shuttle within 10 mi *
- Shopping center shuttle *
Nearby Four Star Hong Kong hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Health club
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2007
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Recently reviewed hotels in Hong Kong
DiningCafe Lido - Overlooking the ocean, this coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Terrace - This restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Cafe at TingKau - This café serves dinner only.
Royal View Hotel, Hong Kong’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Royal View
- Hotel Royal View Hongkong
- Royal View Hong Kong
- Royal View Hotel Hong Kong
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Deposit: HKD 500 per night
Self parking costs HKD 350 per night
Rollaway beds are available for HKD 220 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of HKD 110 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of HKD 200 per person (one way)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for HKD 120 per night (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.