All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2800 Green Mountain, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Branson Week-end"
The hotel was nice. There was no reception, just a box with a phone beside it that you call. The person on the other end gives you the code to the box that contains your room key. All you have to do is fill out the registration form and drop it back in the box. You have absolutely no human contact. The only complaint we had was the people in the adjacent room was loud at night. The door that connects the rooms was thin and you could hear the everything going on. There was no maid service, per say, just someone who comes and gives you fresh towels.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Disappointed with service and maintenance"
I was overal very disappointment with my stay at this Branson inn and suites. We booked a suite and the very first time we fixing breakfast the burner and microwave went off and we had to call maintenance. We had to make 4 calls and it took over an hour and a half for someone to come. This happened again the next day so we requested to be transferred to another unit. The same problem occurred there, however This unit had additional issues. The shower wasn't working properly, the main door would not shut and it took 2 people to push it. We came here for a fishing trip and it got ruined because we missed our guided trip because we were waiting in maintenance and they said it would be 5 mins. Based off that we decided to leave a night earlier and I expressed my concerns with John, the manager of the property. He was very accommodating and offered a reasonable compensation for our inconvenience.
5 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Worst Property Ever"
Room size was misrepresented. Tried to upgrade but kept getting the story that computer was down. Stated front desk open 24/7 however a person is rarely on site phones go off site somplace. At checkin, payment was demanded upfront. I have never done this. Refrigerator was off,full of stagnant water and moldy. It took 3 hours for someone to come (11PM!!!) She brought a non employee into my unit and both smelled of smoke so bad it was sickening nearly making my family physically ILL! I was never able to upgrade and no one could ever add my Wyndham number for my points. I stay in hotels nationwide for work and I must say that this is the WORST property I have EVER stayed in.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Ray
"Wonderful close to the action"
Great place, close to the shows, restaurants shopping, etcetera. Very nice!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
frank
Our stay was for 4 days. I rented a i bedroom condo which was ideal for us, very spacious, & the price was right.
Carrie
"Hotel Stay"
We had a great stay and look forward to many returns. Thanks, Tk
4 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2014
tommy
"You get what you pay for"
I knew it would be small, but it was just nasty in every way. No onsite management and I can see why. We ended up leaving after one night of a 4 night stay. Since I booked from Expedia, I just sucked up and rented another 4 nights. They saved my vacation.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
wapsiegal
The room was clean and decorated nicely. The beds each need more comfortable mattresses. Each mattress including the sleeper sofa were very uncomfortable. It was a little odd not having a hotel representative on site. I think it would benefit you to have someone in the office on site at least during the daylight hours.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
everything was good except the bed was uncomfortable
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
the perez'
"Deceiving"
I was disappointed in the room. It was smaller than most hotel rooms that we have stayed in. The pictures on the site were deceiving. This was a time share resort room that we paid more for than a hotel room but got less room. The pictures on the site was showing a living room, bedroom and kitchen. We did get a very small kitchen (sink, microwave, and dorm fridge) . You can get a microwave and fridge in a hotel room. Just really disappointed! I will never go back there again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Great place for a weekend getaway!"
Very spacious for the price - way bigger than the hotel room family members paid more for. Also, very helpful staff. Unfortunately we had to cut our trip short due to a freak snow storm. The staff understood and helped us get a refund for the nights we did not use. We will definitely stay there again in the future!
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Cassie
"Smelled of mold and very small"
The room smelled of mold, we were given another room, right above the first room and it smelled of mold also but not as bad as the first room. After about 15 mins I had a terrible headache. We told the lady at the desk that we couldn't stay, because of our health and we were not changed. The room was very small for a kitchenette, the hotel room was bigger.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Annette
"Underpriced in the off-season"
Nice suite.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Nice surprise"
We usually stay in a motel and we're always cramped for space. The one bedroom condo was perfect. It was home away from home. We will definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
Belinda
"First Time using Expedia"
This was the first time we have booked with Expedia and we will be using them for the rest of our vaction plans. Very nice room for a great price!
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Mini family vacation- Very Spacious for kids"
I love this place & will continue to stay there. Only thing, is I have a bad back, so the beds were too firm for me. Luckily I take my own pillow. The place was very spacious, my 3 boys loved all the free room they had to play in! I would recommend to anyone staying in Branson, very close to the main strip, and lots of activities in walking distance! So glad I stumbled across this place! Very affordable too! Loved it 100%
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Allison
"Might as well have invited our neighbors over..."
The doors that connect the rooms are hollow doors with ZERO insulation or weatherstripping to keep light and sound from between the rooms. Our neighbors were a family that was not overly loud but might as well have been in our room with us. The TV in our room was mounted over the stove which made me uneasy while cooking. Something about a big heavy old CRT TV which has obviously been remounted several times dangling overhead... Anyways.. There was no ice machine on the property (but there was an ice buckets in the room) the staff said I could make my own (which I did after chipping all of the ice out of the mini fridge) or I could drive 1.5 miles to "The Cabins". As far as cleanliness and maintenance goes, I have two complaints. There were spiderwebs and dead moths in the room. The toilet was loose from the floor.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Keith
Great location off of the main strip and very affordable
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2013
Lana Santacruz
Sheets had stains, should have been thrown away
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2013
Ernie
"A wonderful weekend get a way"
I had scheduled a weekend get away with my mom, sister and 2 nieces, we didn't really know to except from the moment we walked into to the condo we had nothing but GREAT time. I would recommend this to anyone. I have already scheduled another weekend get away with my husband.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
janet
Have never stayed at a hotel without on-site staff. The check-in was done via a phone located outside. Because we had a reservation, our keys were available in a lock box under the phone. The room was small, the only chairs were metal, such as a small outdoor patio set. The tv was was mounted near the ceiling so the only was to watch it was from the bed. The bathroom was so small you had to step and back up in order the close the door. We could hear the tv from the adjoining room, not that they had it loud, but it was disconcerting. The bed was too soft for our taste, not a pillow top, rather old. There was only one packet of creamer/sugar, so it was a good thing only one of us uses it, but there was only enough for one cup of coffee.These are all little things, but when added together, made it disappointing. We've paid less for more comfortable, quieter rooms.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
Sherry
"October Branson trip."
We reserved Branson Inn & Suites and were more than pleased at the space and the location ;of the condo. We were expecting a "hotel room" space-wise and enjoyed a place to relax and enjoy our time with the family who met us there. The price was less than we would have paid for a Hampton level hotel. Checking in late was a little confusing, but the staff directed us expediently and with courtesy . We would stay there again and would recommend it to others.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Quick 3 night stay"
We were just here for 3 nights on a long weekend. When we go to Branson, we are usually busy with shopping, eating out, & Silver Dollar City, so we're basically looking for a comfortable place to spend our nights. We got a good rate through Hotels.com for a studio room. It included a small kitchenette & table w/ 2 chairs in the room. I would say it is smaller than a lot of other motel rooms, but sufficient for just the 2 of us. It was nice & clean & worked well for us except that the bathtub was slow to drain. The walls are thin & we could hear neighbors, but that was mostly around 10-10:30 when people are coming back from shows. We sleep with a sound machine so didn't bother our sleeping. My only complaint would be that the bed is a small Queen size & is VERY FIRM. I'm pretty particular, though, about my bed & find that most hotel beds are not really all that comfortable. This motel has very easy check in - just pick up the phone & call & they give you a code to get into a lock box. Probably easier than standing in line at a motel lobby. Our building had an elevator, but we didn't use it much except when first bringing our load in. It is located in a very convenient location just off of the strip. We try to stay off of the strip as much as possible. It is close to Panera Bread, Florentino's & Lone Star steak house are all in easy walking distance. Wal Mart & a grocery store are just at the top of the hill.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
CJ
"Romm Size"
The room was small about the same size as a lower price motel room.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"never again"
stayed in studio room. During booking I asked at least three time if room had comfortable seating, stating that was a requirement. booking agent read each time that it had separate seating area. Well it had a metal bristle set. Tv was mounted 6 inches from 9ft ceiling viewing was from lying in bed. Noise from adjoining condo was as if they were in our room!! Now i know why it states no guarantee of sound barrier only on confirmation e-mail! NEVER AGAIN!!!!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Very comfortable"
Great location and floor plan. Very comfortable stay. Already looking at when we can visit again.
3 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Could hear everything next door!"
I would not recommend this place to anyone simply for the fact that we could hear EVERYTHING that went on next door. The walls are paper thin!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Anonymous
My husband and I booked the 1 bedroom condo for 3 nights. We have a timeshare in Branson that we had already used this year, and wanted to make a fall trip. The rooms were spacious and spotless, and appeared to be recently updated. The beds were firm, but comfortable. They are conveniently located right off the strip, and the area was very quiet. Wireless reception was excellent! There is no staff on the premises, as they operate from another condo down the road, not a problem for us. Just pick up their phone, it rings directly to their office. Check in was easy, just follow the directions on the lockbox. We intend to use this facility in our future visits, if they are available !! Can't beat the price for such a nice place!!
3 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Deb
"Great location for actuvities"
Stayed one nite; check in was by phone; kinda weird
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
This is a hotel with no maid service!!! You make your bed, clean up after yourself...ok when you are home, but at a hotel? They left a multi-page letter of instructions on how to collect your trash; put used towels in a plastic bag; and strip your bed with linens in a pillowcase. And all of this was to take place on the day you checked out. There was NO room service, no towel replacements during our three day stay. Needless to say, we will Never return to that place again.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2013
There were three of us ladies that went down to Branson. We were so happy with the price of the room. We had two bedrooms and a pullout sofa, so we all had our own bed. Having a kitchen was great because we didn't have to go out for breakfast or supper. I would go back again.
5 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2013
Trudy
"Won't go back"
Said non smoking, smelled like they tried for a month to get rid of the cigarette smell with air freshener. No staff, no office, no amenities.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Love It Here!!!"
I like the location - just behind the 76 strip, the spaciousness of the rooms - especially the kitchen, the easy acces to WIFI, easy check in process - just pick up the phone at the registration box and gain access to room keys (don't really need to go to the Green Mountain Condos to physically check in). I stay here as often as I can when not using my timeshare. It has become a favorite place to stay. The room is always ready for me - air is on, fans are running including the deck ceiling fan. And, what a view - pool, golf course.
4 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Natural water feature in living rm window. Lol"
The heavy rains caused a fall in the living window. We could tell it was not the first time there had been a leak, prior water damage to ceiling above window. Carpet had large stains on it.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
ajay
"Condo in excellent location"
Check in is a bit strange. You can't check in until 3:00, so don't even bother trying. They meet you after you call the office(wherever that is) & give you keys & a packet. We don't normally need a lot of help, so it was fine for us. Location was very convenient. It is just off the busiest road, but in the middle of town. Either direction has tons of food & entertainment. Notably, 2 mini golf places, Cherry Berry, and DQ within 2 minutes. 2 BR Condo was very clean. Our boys thought it was the coolest ever because their bedroom was upstairs. Could use an upgrade in TVs, but they worked. We had a great view of the pool, a coll little porch area, and a jetted tub that I soaked in after long days at Silver Dollar City. If you like having maid service everyday, this is not the place for you. You do have a washer/dryer if you need clean towels & sheets.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Hollie
"Branson Inn and Suites"
I had a single queen-bed room. Room was nice and clean and included a mini kitchen with a sink and fridge. It adjoined another room through a locked door which had no sound proofing. The bathroom had a semi-transparent wall/window to the room. If you are sharing this room, there is limited privacy in the bathroom or you can choose to use it with the lights off, which I found very odd.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"nice hotel"
a nice quite stay room for the 4 of usn good kitchen
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Would stay again"
The overall stay was good. I would stay again. It was very affordable and clean. The only complaints I would have is that the walls are extremely thin and the check in process is a bit confusing.
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2013
Deborah
"Quiet location and peaceful view"
The room was very clean and spacious. My kids loved it because they had their own bedroom and bathroom upstairs. The kitchen and living room were nice and spacious also. The master suite was good for the pack and play, myself and my husband. The tub in the master suite was awesome! It was like a home away from home and we would definitely stay there again.
6 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"Very convenient location"
Overall the stay was good. We had plenty of room but it could have been cleaner. I also did not like that there were not workers at the office at this location you had to travel to another location.
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
"Kids loved the pool."
Very nice place to stay for the price.. Only issue was that we could hear the people walking around above us very late at night and early in the morning. Was clean, spacious, and had a very nice outdoor pool.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Mostly Good, but a couple of not-so-goods"
Never saw an employee here, run by another location. However, ease of checking in by a telephone and a key pad. The condo was immaculate, and it had all the basics needed. The washer and dryer was an excellent help, as we could dry our towels after using the pool. The 2 things I found lacking were the wifi (yes, I got a signal, but could rarely connect, and when I did it was very very slow.). I heard others at the pool stating the same, so I'm sure it wasn't just my location (B). Other than that, we were instructed to put our trash out and it would be picked up, but it wasn't, and by the time we left Sunday, others had added to my pile outside my condo. All in all, I would probably stay here again, and hope the wifi improves.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
"FABULOUS stay!!!"
we had a fantastic stay here...the condo was the perfect space for two adults and two kids....we had the bedroom and the girls slept on the pullout couch but the size was perfect and we especially loved the screened in back porch...it was perfect...we were close enough to the pool for the girls to be able to walk while we sat on the porch. the ONLY down side was the taste of the water and ice...it was really gross--tasted like lake water..otherwise absolutely wonderful experience! The location was great...of course we are very familiar with the area so we know the back roads which makes it easy to get to
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Krista
"Quite and very comfortable. Enjoyed"
The only real prob was a leak in the ceiling from room above. But was addressed and would stay there agian.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
bj
"Spacious"
I really liked it there!I loved the fact we had all that space for my 3 children to run around in. I will use them again!! I only had one complaint ....the beds were squeaky....but other than that....it was GREAT!!!
4 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
Steph
"Perfect Place to Stay"
Great location just behind the 76 strip! While the units are a little older, the layout is nice with good room size. The kitchen is very large with lots of cabinet space and well stocked with appliances. Everything was very clean and well maintained - relatively new carpet. I like that there is an elevator - sometimes units do not have them and require hiking all the belongings up 3 flights or more. I have stayed here in past years as well as this June vacation. I have another booking in July and will continue to check the option to stay here when not using my condo weeks. Can't beat the price for all the space and location!!!!
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2013
"Very nice condo especially for the price!!"
First time staying at the Peppertree and the Condo was very nice. Seperate dining area, Kitchen, Seating area and a bedroom. Oh yeah don't forget the washer and dryer and enclosed patio!!!! Highly recomend this place!!
5 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"nice hotel"
this was a really good room had a very nice experience will recommend this resort to someone.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
patrice
"A Steal for the Price"
Great location, nice place. We booked on hotels.com and got an awesome rate. Very pleased and would stay again.
2 night family trip May 26, 2013
Amanda S.
"Great place to stay!"
Tv to high to watch comfortably. Room so small no comfortable place to set. Other than that every thing was great!
Other trip May 29, 2013