All hotels in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
140 International Dr, Lewisburg, PA, 17837, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014

1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Lewisburg

"Excellent service, nice updates"
08/23/15 Lovetotravel2001b Boston, Massachusetts
We have stayed here several times over the past few years and the service has been consistently excellent. The recent renovations to the lobby are a great for us. It provides a common space where the girls can play cards and share a pizza. The Walmart is walking distance and open 24hours. There's a pizza place and a sandwich/ice cream (new to us) in the strip plaza right there as well as a Sheetz.
"Great Hotel - Great Employees"
08/23/15 Luckie2015 South Florida, Florida
The location of the hotel was perfect for my needs, visiting the nearby college. The employees could not have been any nicer or more accommodating to their guests. The breakfast food is good and the area is very clean with a modern feel to it. I will always check for availability at this hotel when I am traveling to the area.
"Great service, very family friendly"
08/18/15 Siva N Acton, United States
The best service we ever experience, my family is very happy with the amenities and services. They won our trust. They are consistent with their hotels, we used only Hampton Inn's for our entire vacation in different states. All are great.
"Comfortable beds!!! - Great value - Great breakfast"
08/15/15 Charles B United States
My wife really likes Hampton. We stayed at a few last year and are pleased with all Hampton Inns we stayed at. We stayed at another major brand hotel this past week as well because there was not a Hampton close by at the time. My wife likes Hampton much more as compared to the other hotel. She said more towels are available at the Hampton in the work out room and bathroom as compared to Marriott. The breakfast at Hampton is excellent. It is good that you offer healthy choices as my wife is a dietitian. Nice touch that water bottles were offered when we arrived and coffee and tea was right there in the lobby when you arrive. The staff was excellent at all Hamptons we have stayed at. My wife and son REALLY LIKE your comfortable beds and pillows.
"busniess trip"
08/14/15 Z8020SBricks
I am a rewards member with another hotel chain but there was no hotel in th area. I have stayed at hamptonsbfore but was never really impressed with the4 facilities. This property was an eye opening experience, where I remember saying to myself I this is really nice.
"Tidy and very nice folks"
08/12/15 pochen9 Chicago, Illinois
The hotel is conveniently located, very clean, and every single person on the staff that we interacted with was smiling and helpful. We got in late but there is an Applebee's nearby that gives a discount for Hampton customers. Overall, a great spot to stop in the area.
08/12/15 Lisa C Trumbull, United States
The hotel was convenient, clean, and quiet at night, and the staff members were helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The fitness center had good quality equipment, and the kids enjoyed the pool. We'd definitely stay here again.
"A great stay!"
08/11/15 Lance S Lexington, South Carolina
Here in the area on business and I experienced a pleasant stay at this hotel. Hotel is 6 years old and looks new inside. The rooms are very clean and beds are comfortable. Hotel staff were very courteous and helpful with some food suggestions. The hotel is about 2-2.5 miles away from the nice little downtown area. it reminds me of the Midwest. If you are a runner, the converted rails to trails Buffalo Valley Rail Trail is about 2 miles away and is a nice run through pastures and farmland. I dined at the Siam restaurant, which serves Thai food and is also 2 miles away. The hotel is in a good location in regards to interstate access and food choices in Lewisburg. I highly recommend this hotel.
"Hampton Inn Lewisburg"
08/10/15 Steven L Abingdon, United States
I was extremely satisfied as a Gold Hilton Honors member with the helpfulness of the hotel staff. I normally stay at Hilton hotels but the staff went over and above what I normally experience. I had to return to send out some emails and the staff made sure that I could log onto the internet and even gave me a bottle of water.
"Clean, but....."
08/09/15 Michael S
One of the new hotels where everything has a strong fragrance. Look elsewhere if you have allergies, we ended up checking out an hour after checking in and going to Williamsport. The higher end hotels have figured this out and don't use fragrances anymore, hopefully it trickles down soon.