All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
3251 Deposit Dr, Grand Rapids, MI, 49546, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Outstanding quality, Remarkable Service"
We booked this hotel to be close to the Meijer Sculpture Garden and music venue (3 minutes away). So close to the concerts, the musicians have reportedly been seen staying here. Founders brewery is minutes away. The rooms were updated and big. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hearty and well organized. We enjoyed the large pool and fitness room. There were no eating establishments within walking distance. You must see the museum quality armed forces tribute display in the lower level. We will certainly be back to see the President Ford museum.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Rapids East, MI
Dear rds, We appreciate your comments about our hotel and especially about our little exhibit on our lower level honoring our troops. Hope you come and see us again in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
rds
"Very comfortable."
This is a very clean, comfortable, and well thought out hotel. There is 2 nice outside table and rocking chair areas available for guest. One is for smoking, one is non-smoking. Everything is kept so clean and well kept. The breakfast was very good and the staff was all so friendly. The pool area was really fun, and even had pool toys available that added to the excitement for the kids. If all Country Inn's are like this I'll be seeking them out. Thanks Grand Rapid.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Rapids East, MI
Dear Michelle, Thank you very much for your review and sorry about the late response. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our pool, sitting areas, and friendly staff and hope to see you next time.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
michelle
Totally satisfied time. No complaints; all good things.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Everywhere else was booked"
I was thankful to get a room in grand rapids that day. My usual hotels in the Hilton chain were all booked up Marriott too. The staff was Nice however they put me in a room that had a running ionizer in it. I knew it's not healthy for a human to be in the same room as a ionizer so I left the room and told the front desk. They put me in another room but it was a special-needs room. Poorly designed one at that. Again, I was happy to have a room that day just wasn't one of my better hotel stays
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
bob
"A good downtown alternative"
We were in town for a concert, but all of the downtown hotels were booked. Only 4 mile drive, nice facility, bonus, next door to Frederick Meijer Gardens!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Clean, affordable and friendly"
Really enjoyed the nice breakfast! So few places offer warm entrees.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
L.W.
"Hotel was very nice"
The staff was very accommodating. They worked very hard to resolve the issues I encountered when the room was booked.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Monica
short night the staff was great and the rooms where clean
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Staff was great, hotel was incredibly clean and very quiet. Loved it. Will stay there again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice hotel right off of express way"
Very nice hotel. Easy check-in and nice staff. Room was clean and there were a lot of available cable channels.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Close enough to G. R. without all the hassle"
I'm a photographer who had assignments over about a 50 mile radius. The Beltline is a brilliant way to get closer to the areas without having to drive to an "Exit" and than navigate BACK to where you need to go. Oh yes, I will recommend for that reason and your outstanding service and accommodations!
Other trip May 26, 2014
Eyephotog...
"Easy in and out"
Very convenient, staff very friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Great stay with easy access to highway and city. The TV wasn't working but a quick call to the front desk had a maintenance guy at my door in minutes - just a loose wire. Staff extremely friendly and attentive. Made a reservation for my next visit to the city before I left.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Sandy
"Country Inn Grand Rapids East"
We were very happy with the quality of this hotel and the friendliness of the staff. they were very accommodating.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
PAUL
Staff was wonderful. Had two minor issues with the room that were fixed while we were out. Clean, nice and easy to get to.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Perfect except for surrounding businesses."
We loved the hotel and service...all was excellent. The only thing is the location doesn't have very much around it, such as a convenience store or restaurants. This has nothing to do with the hotel itself of course...just something we were looking for close to the hotel and couldn't find anything. The hotel was perfect!
1 night trip May 1, 2014
We love this chain of hotels. Staff was polite and friendly, very clean and shiny lobby. The kids love the cookies at the front desk and breakfast was different every day. Quiet, too.
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2014
Christine
"Good location and value"
Absolutely nothing to cplaining about! Great place to stay after shopping all day.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
mom + daughter
"Stay at hotel"
This is a nice hotel for the value, clean pool and fitness area. Continental breakfast was delicious, lots of options for everyone, which makes the price even better.
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2014
Renee
"Easy on/off expressway"
Nice hotel. Spacious room. Clean. Friendly staff. Breakfast ok.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Good breakfast, very friendly staff and conveniently located to area attractions.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Susan B
"Very clean and comfortable hotel"
The hotel was very nice and clean. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was really good.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
The hotel staff was very friendly, very close local attractions. The only improvement is the breakfast, especially the eggs and bread items. Overall I would recommend this hotel if staying the Grand Rapids area.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nice place to stay in Grand Rapids"
Easy on and off the freeway for access to the city, facilities are up to date and comfortable.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Couldn't have been better!"
Great hotel in every respect...clean, new, best breakfast buffet we have ever had at a chain hotel.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Marie
"My Trip to Grand Rapids"
Nice hotel with nice amenities....room clean, pool and hot tub clean, king bed, fridge and microwave in room. Couch was a little worn but adequate and nice change from watching tv from the bed. 10 minutes to downtown without the downtown price! Oh and breakfast bar had lots of fresh choices. This really is a deal you can't be beat.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Val
"Good complimentary breakfas"
Had to wait outside r room after checkin while housekeeping was in there vacuuming and talkin on cell.Itwas the wrong room..not the king bed we had reserved and so had to go back down to get the correct room. The hot tub was dirty which was dissapointing.It was overall clean thoe and has good breakfast.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Bridgett
"Excellent!"
Excellent! I had a great experience: clean room, friendly staff, and nice accommodations!
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Ysais A
"Recently updated and comfortable"
Booked this hotel because my granddaughter was in a cheerleading competition. The staff was very welcoming. The room I booked had 2 queen size beds that were very comfortable. The hotel was recently update and looked great. The complimentary breakfast consisted of fresh fruit, yogurt, 4 cereals, eggs, canadian bacon, waffles, hot oatmeal,various breads,juices, coffee and teas. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Deb
"Decent place to stay"
Nice hotel, great location, breakfast wasn't too bad, and rooms were clean.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Shelly
"Close to downtown. 5-10 minutes away"
Attending a concert at Devos Center. An easy commute. First class hotel with friendly staff. They even scraped my windshield before leaving.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
"Great !"
Great !
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Loved not having to deal with animals!"
The hotel was very clean, as were the rooms. I specifically chose the hotel because animals/pets were not allowed, which is as it should be. The coffee and snacks in the lobby were lovely and helped to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere. There were a number of restaurants near by which was nice as well as being fairly close to the Amtrak Train Station.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
CSM
"Close to family"
Kids enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was fantastic!
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Family of 4"
Great place to stay. Clean pool and clean rooms which is important with kids.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Very friendly staff. Comfortable stay.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Great location, room clean and quiet. Great internet signal and good food. If I had to pick anything my room was a suite and long and narrow, unlike the picture - would have preferred more square. I would say of the this hotel is the best I have stayed in the last 3 months and I have been in about 8.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
Biz Traveler
"Great one-night stay for area wedding"
Very friendly staff, comfortable king room, available business center, wide choice of breakfast foods in large eating area.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Rich
"Great location, big rooms!"
In town for a concert, movie, shopping, and dining with friends and family. The location was great, easy to get to all the venues we visitied. Good restaurants in the area, close to the IMAX theater, and shopping.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Mimi
"Very easy for it sights"
Excellence!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"Weekend to visit"
We had a very pleasant stay. Room wa clean and comfortable. Had a little trouble getting the temperature comfortable for sleeping, but once we turned on the AC we were fine.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
W
"Personal travel trip went to concert."
Very clean. Good experience.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Perfect hotel stay"
Great visit. Close to Fred Meijers Botanical Gardens and Sculptures.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN"
CLEAN HOTEL, CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN, STAFF VERY HELPFUL.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Smoker Filling Hallway With smoke"
smoke was terrible in the hallway outside the room. another person staying there was chain smoking in the room it was Filling the hallway and the manager chose to let them stay for the night. I was asked if I wanted to change hallways after I Had Unpacked all of my stuff and I was the one asked to move not the smoker in an entirely non-smoking hotel.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Ian at the front desk was VERY kind and helpful. He went out of his way to get us directions, etc. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. I was especially impressed with the pool. My only complaint would be the quality of the continental breakfast. It was very sub-standard. If you were only eating the cold cereal, it would be fine. But the meat all had a funky smell to it. The gravy for the biscuits was cold and the fruit bowl even had a bad taste to it. We didn't expect to have to go out for breakfast too.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Great Stay!"
We were completely satisfied with our stay at Country Inn & Suites. Ideally wanted to stay downtown GR as we had business plus ArtPrize to attend, but found that this east side location was very convenient to all of our downtown destinations. Nice property. Clean, comfortable and very nice staff.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
Sandi
"Bicycle"
Great scenery was beautiful on the pine trail Going through Rockford and by ice cream.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Convenient location and comfortable room"
It is conveniently located off the expressway, with comfortable rooms, hospitable staff and a great breakfast to start the day. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Very nice, clean hotel."
Very nice and knowledgeable front staff. Wonderful breakfast which they kept well stocked. Comfy bed, will stay again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013