All hotels in Killington, Vermont, United States of America
375 Killington Rd, I-89 South At Exit #13, I-91north At Exi, Killington, VT, 05751, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Poor Service, not worth the stay"
Upon check in, I was handed a list and told to point to my name -- the check -in attendant did not speak English well. When I asked about the breakfast, he said they had cereal. I noted that I expected more than cereal. He then called the manager. I spoke with the manager asking if I could cancel the reservation since I feel that I was misled-- he refused to reimburse me. We made it to our room and the room itself was okay. It was not luxurious, but it had beds and a nice kitchen area. They did not have decaf coffee, we had to ask for that. The room was cold and I could not find a heater. When my husband asked about the heat, he was told that it is all central and controlled by the staff. I could not adjust the heat to a suitable temperature. One of the lights by the bed did not work, and the next morning, I learned a second light, the one in the shower area, did not work either. I had to take my shower in the dark. When we went to breakfast, we had to wait for someone to unlock the door, even though it was 30 minutes past time to open. A lady unlocked the door and walked away. The milk for the cereal was expired and there was no one working in the area to talk to about this. Before leaving, I did find a staff member to talk to about the two lights that were out in the room and the expired milk. She did not seem to be concerned.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Rachel
"Above average for the price range"
I liked the layout and location. It's not right on the street, so it's quieter. Surrounded by woods and the stairs are on the side of the building, which brings less noise to the rooms. For the price, the condition is above average. The soap could be better. My husband doesn't like the smell of the soap. The breakfast is not attractive: there are tiny bagels, kind of tasteless. I hope they can offer oat meals. Most basic hotels do. I would give better rating if they provide fruit, such as apples and bananas.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Sa
"Not horrible, but wouldn't pay anymore than $99"
It was okay. Found hair on every single pillow in the room and was dissapointed to see there weren't any flat screen TVs. Breakfast also ended at 9am which is waaaaaay too early. Parking wasn't ideal either.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Zach
"For the price, its a steal! Great deal!"
For the price - $99 on weekends during ski season, its a steal! Great deal! 3 minutes to Killington. Downside - no pool or hot tub, but again for $99, that's fine.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Hillside Inn Killington Vt."
For no-frills clean quiet rooms the Hillside Inn is on my go to list! If you like sleeping in a cooler room remember to tell the manager to turn your heat down as it is centrally controlled by them. I had it set to 66F and was comfortable after a sleepless night before.
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Perfect for a weekend ski trip"
Nice two night stay my killington mountain. Close to ski resorts and restaurants in the areas. No frills at this hotels, just a regular room with a basic breakfast but you can't beat the price and location.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Brett
"Would stay again"
Very nice, quiet, loved the kitchenette.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Ronald
"Never Again"
The room was the best part about this place!!! Parking lot full of snow no parking or the most part! I would not recommend this place to anyone!! I could say more but I think I have said enough!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Not bad"
Inexpensive and clean.. But by breakfast they mean bread water and coffee.. Or cereal. It's great being on the access rd. Good transportation.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
skier
"You Get What You Pay For!"
The room was too hot and we did not have control of the temperature. The towels were too small. Beds could use some memory foam. The motel needs better parking. The breakfast was carb heavy. The help at the desk and the breakfast area are not friendly and make you feel like you are a bother rather than a guest they welcome to a warm and friendly hotel. For my next visit, I will spend a little more money and hopefully get a better experience.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Close to the mountain, but parking very crowded!"
Office staff not pleasant. Rooms cold and beds not comfortable, poor breakfast! No parking.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great budget hotel"
Location, location, location! No frills hotel but great location right on the access road. Reasonable prices and free breakfast. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"hotel fine. parking bad."
the hotel is fine. clean, access to restaurants etc... the parking is terrible. hotel was fully booked and it snowed. the plow couldn't get the lots and road to the back lot cleaned. we got stuck trying to get out. decent hotel, but parking needs some work.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Good place to stay in Killington."
I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed the hotel. The place as a whole was clean and they had a nice continental breakfast.
3 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Jordan
"Great Location and Price, Not Great Bedding"
Stayed here for a night with a couple of friends before a day of skiing, and we enjoyed the setup of the room (seperate bathroom, shower and sink rooms), but the beds were hard. Like extremely hard. The pillows were flat and one of us actually stuff a hoodie inside the pillow case to give it more volume. The TV was an old CRT tv and not a flat screen. Breakfast was good. It was the typical type of breakfast (cereal, toast, danishes, make your own waffles). This is a discount hotel and for a discount hotel it is very good. You get a smaller sized room, a physical key, and breakfast is included. This is actually about what I was expecting to receive.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Hillside inn, killington"
Staff was unfriendly and unaccomodating. We arrived late as we drove up after work and office was locked when we checked in. After we got our keys to our 2 rooms, one wasn't working well so we went back downstairs to the office which was already relocked. We called staff and instead of coming out to try to help us get the door to the room open, they left us outside in 0 degree weather and attempted to give us directions to wiggle the key just right on an obviously faulty door hardware. This hotel claims to be pet friendly but the staff didn't seem to even like dogs. I booked this hotel solely on the fact that they advertised they were pet friendly. On my second morning there, there were 2 dogs running loose on the premises and barking. Instead of looking out the window and realizing that, the staff called me up at 7 am accusing me of having a barking dog when it was clearly a stray. The dogs continued to bark and intimidate the guests for 4 hours running around the walkways and no effort was made to contain them. I was afraid to even leave the room as they appeared aggressive. The room itself was okay. It fit my needs and budget at 100/night. It appeared clean for the most part, however there appeared to be a few drops of dried urine on the toilet seat that had been overlooked when they had cleaned the room. The last time I visited Killington I stayed at the comfort inn in Rutland, which is also pet friendly and that is where I'll stay in the future!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Very close to the slopes"
The room was clean and it had radiant heat which was a pleasure. At this price level I expect something clean and in good repair. You can not expect luxury accomadations at 120/night. The only problem I had was at breakfast time there was only a lot of carbohydrates. Cereal, bread, bagels and waffles. They had peanut butter the first two mornings but not on the third. When going out to ski you need that good food at the start of the day. But once again I would go back here in a heartbeat. Where else can you get something clean at that price so close to the slopes?
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good for the price."
Average and good for the price.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
"best location ever. 10 minute drive lifts"
Hotel meets basic needs. The location is the best. 10 minutes to Killington and the same to Pico. So if you are in Vermont to go skiing, that the place to stay very economically.
M
"Clean cheap option"
No amenities, but clean and close to the slopes. Cheaper that the other options in the area. Nothing fancy, but convenient.
gabe
"cheapest placeon the access road"
you get what you pay for, and this is a great value for the money
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Expected the worst but was pleasantly surprised"
After reading some negative reviews and seeing gruesome pictures, my expectations were low. I'm glad to say that my stay exceeded my expectations (which was not that hard to do) and that I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room. The staff were business-like (seems like a family-run hotel) and were not necessarily friendly (or unfriendly) but they got the job done. There were no bugs or bad smell in the room. The refrigerator was dirty and there was one small stain on the bed sheets, but other than that everything else was fine. Continental breakfast is pretty basic: pastries, cereal, waffle-maker (most popular), coffee, and OJ. It can get crowded around the kitchen which got a little annoying. A blizzard was passing through this weekend and we ordered delivery to our hotel room. The delivery guy went straight to our hotel door to deliver the food which was great! I'd definitely consider staying here again, especially with the proximity to Killington Resort. My only warning is that on a snowy day it might be tough for your car to go up the steep driveway unless you have an SUV or car with AWD.
Rannel
"An OK place if you need a place to sleep"
this was a last minute booking for a holiday weekend, so I guess you can't expect five star quality. The room was a typical hotel room, clean enough, but rather dated. The only really bad this was that the beds were really hard. I originally booked the room for two but then added two more at checkin. I don't think $20 per person as an extra fee is reasonable. For what? Five or ten per person would be acceptable, but 20 is too much. We didn't even eat breakfast there because all they had was toast and waffles. OK, as a last minute need to stay somewhere, but wouldn't book there as a first choice.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"inconvenience"
Hotel stay was fine however...they lost heat in one building causing me to relocate. I had to ask the front desk why my room was so cold Where they then told me of the situation. Obviously an inconvenience but i believe it was out of their hands.
3 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Good for the price"
This hotel is good for the price. The rooms have a musty smell and the beds aren't comfortable. All in all, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Stay somewhere else"
This place was very convenient to ski at Killington as it is right down the street. However, it's a real dump. No real bathroom (there's a shower stall outside the bathroom) and the toilet had feces on the bottom of it. It was filthy.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
UnhappyCamper
"Good in this price"
It's a cheap option if you want to ski in Killington. The price and location are very good. Hotel is a little bit outdated and could be cleaner. Breakfast is very basic.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"Good price, great location"
Excellent location and great price. There was a bit of a walk from the parking lot to the room. The room was fine and had a mini kitchen area with a sink, mini fridge and microwave. The only complaint I have about the room is there was a small hole in the comforter. I would recommend eating at iPie if you stay here. I wasn't expecting much with a name like that but it has surprisingly good pizza and amazing garlic knots.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Weekend stay"
- could not control own temperature of room. Needed to call front desk to ask them to raise temperature in room. There were different rates based on how many people you had per room. If there are 2 queen beds in one room you should be able to sleep up to 4 people at one rate. Instead you get charge an additional $20/person per night staying in your room. It shouldnt matter if I have 2 or 4 people staying in my room. Unsatified with front staff management.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice clean hotel close to killington"
Clean ample sized rooms with kitchenette for a fair price.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"don't bother"
poor service and poor access to rooms made this hotel not acceptable
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Jeffrey
"rundown motel"
cold and dirty rooms, unfriendly customer service, very small breakfast area, limited breakfast options.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Low expectations delivered"
Went to ski, slept in the room wasn't asking for much. Hotel delivered as expected
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
andrew
"Clean hotel, very limited parking"
Parking was terrible and for that reason I would not recommend. Continental breakfast was not very impressive, very simple (like paper plates simple). However one of the most important things with any hotels room is cleanliness, which in this case was no issue. Room was clean and well kept.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Disgusting place don't waste your money."
First they tried to have us pay $20 extra for 2 people to share a bed. Then upon walking into our room it stunk like Marijuana. The television and telephone did not work. This place Is a total dive. I would never stay there or recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
dive
"Good value, but noisy and poor road cleaning"
For the rate paid, the hotel was a good value. There was a section of heated flooring between the beds, but when the heater is not on the room was on the cold side. The noise insulation is non-existent, you can hear groups of people late at night after the bars close as if they were in your room. The street cleaning for the access road is very poor. Sheet of ice the whole weekend and many cars were having trouble climbing the slight hill. All other roads in town were plowed and salted.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan S
"Nah"
This place was pretty gross and the management was really bad. If you are going skiing for the weekend do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Bring your own coat hangers"
I would have a higher rating there several small issues. There were 3 closets in the room with only 4 hangers (conventional type). My guess is because they were stolen by guests and they were tired of replacing them. They should use the hanger type that most hotels use that are worthless to steal due to the way they connect on the rod. That being the case, the 3 of us had jackets and ski gear laying all over the place and next time we will bring our own hangers. The other complaint, again very minor was the breakfast was very limited. Other than that, the room was modest, clean and comfortable, which is exactly what we were looking for.
3 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"Budget Hotel"
This used to be my go to budget hotel in Killington. The breakfast is very basic - cereal, costco mini bagels, toast, waffle maker, etc. The service is decent, but not extraordinary. The rooms are basic with lots of storage. Bathrooms are not full enclosed, but glad the toilets are separated! Easier for groups. However... the walls are thin! Which is most unfortunate, because the last time I stayed here there was a very very rowdy group of drunk men staying around the corner from us. Otherwise this is a decent budget hotel close to Killington ski resort.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Are you here to ski or to be pampered?"
You won't be pampered here, but the hotel is a great value. Most often, it's the least expensive hotel near Killington. The rooms are flats, not suites, but the bathroom area has warm floors, which is really nice after a shower after a great day of skiing. If you need luxury, then don't go here. Parking is not the greatest, because you're on a mountain, so there aren't many spots really close to the rooms.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Love the Hillside"
Always a great place to stay, close to the mountain and right on Access road.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Adam
"Hotel is not good for family, maybe students"
We are not stay any night and the hotel re found only the 50%
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
ortiz
"Ski trip"
Not a bad place to stay but I noticed the beds were to hard for me
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
It's good for reasonable price and comfortness of the room. But it's too small for the breakfast area.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Yasu
"Hotel was very clean and a gray location, but. ..."
The room was clean though a little small. It was fine because we didn't go there to hang in the room. It is in great location, right on Killington Road. I only had a problem at check in. I was told I owed $88 dollars because I didn't pay for 4 people to be in the room. I paid on Expedia and did say I was with a 4 person party. I told that to the check in person, but I was told I had to pay. I received a refund when I produced my Expedia receipt, though I feel they were trying to take advantage of me. I would say you could stay here, but be careful in dealing with the office staff. Also, I had a room on the third floor and there is no elevator and the stairs are on the outside of the building. If you aren't in good shape, ask for a first floor room.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ski Dad
"No amenities and very basic"
The hotel staff were very cheap and did not clean the rooms as well as they should have. Despite being new the hotel still had old style TVs. Doesn't everyone have LCD TVs there days? It was only ok for sleeping in the room.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Location, Location, Location!"
Good place for your friends to crash and kick to ski. Wouldn't bring my family to stay here. Reminded me of a clean college dorm. I wouldn't pay more then $70 a night to stay but the location is awesome. I would come back to ski the best moutain In the east.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Ski trip to Killington, this is a great value."
This place is perfect for a ski trip to Killington/Pico, my friend and I drove up and arrived late, front desk personnel were efficient and helpful. Room was excellent, clean, comfortable, roomy, nice bath facilities. The TV was a 19 inch tube television so that was a surprise but it was fine really as we didn't spend much time at all in the room, skiers know the routine with that. Location is perfect, right on Killington Road a short distance to Killington's Ramshead lodge, lots of restaurants/bars for after skiing. You should definitely consider this hotel in your search.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
Dante
"Nothing good about this place"
We stayed during a peak weekend. When we came the parking lot was packed because they didn't do a great job of plowing. The room was small and the beds uncomfortable. The highlight of the stay was that they had a waffle maker for breakfast. This is one of the cheapest options, but spend some more money and get something you will actually enjoy.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Ok place can't beat the price"
Very close to killington mt. The place is not fancy at all but if you are looking for a good price next to the mountain this is it.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014