All hotels in Killington, Vermont, United States of America
375 Killington Rd, I-89 South At Exit #13, I-91north At Exi, Killington, VT, 05751, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No amenities and very basic"
The hotel staff were very cheap and did not clean the rooms as well as they should have. Despite being new the hotel still had old style TVs. Doesn't everyone have LCD TVs there days? It was only ok for sleeping in the room.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Location, Location, Location!"
Good place for your friends to crash and kick to ski. Wouldn't bring my family to stay here. Reminded me of a clean college dorm. I wouldn't pay more then $70 a night to stay but the location is awesome. I would come back to ski the best moutain In the east.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Ski trip to Killington, this is a great value."
This place is perfect for a ski trip to Killington/Pico, my friend and I drove up and arrived late, front desk personnel were efficient and helpful. Room was excellent, clean, comfortable, roomy, nice bath facilities. The TV was a 19 inch tube television so that was a surprise but it was fine really as we didn't spend much time at all in the room, skiers know the routine with that. Location is perfect, right on Killington Road a short distance to Killington's Ramshead lodge, lots of restaurants/bars for after skiing. You should definitely consider this hotel in your search.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
Dante
"Nothing good about this place"
We stayed during a peak weekend. When we came the parking lot was packed because they didn't do a great job of plowing. The room was small and the beds uncomfortable. The highlight of the stay was that they had a waffle maker for breakfast. This is one of the cheapest options, but spend some more money and get something you will actually enjoy.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Ok place can't beat the price"
Very close to killington mt. The place is not fancy at all but if you are looking for a good price next to the mountain this is it.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014
Javier
"Decent place for the price"
Extremely unpleasant staff there. I've never experienced such grumpy people when checking in or out before. The room was clean and it was only a few miles down the road from killington so it was fine. The tvs in the rooms must be at least 15 years old
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Pay for what you get"
The room is clean. You cant control the temperature of the room and the shower only has a curtain no door.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
kim
"Get what you pay for."
I believe this hotel needs to wash the blankets once every couple of months. The blankets had stains of an unknown source. The room itself was good size and it had a mini kitchen which is nice if you are staying for multiple days. If you need a cheap place to stay near the mountain, this is a good option. You get what you pay for
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Zeke
"Dirty hotel with uncomfortable bed"
There are no vents in the bathroom, the shower head was horrifying (all rusted and lime spots), and the bed is so uncomfortable it makes your back hurt in the morning if you were able to sleep through the night.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
pam
"Bare bones place to sleep"
This hotel is a bare bones place to lay your head after a fun day exploring all that Vermont has to offer. The hotel staff was not very pleasant during check-in. Breakfast doesn't start until 7:30, which is way too late if you want first chair on the slopes. Otherwise, the refrigerator in the room is a nice touch.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Ian
"Nice hotel near ski resort"
Clean, reasonable rate place to stay near ski resort
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Overall great stay."
The hotel is located close to everything, included breakfast could use a little verity. Front desk lady rude, did not allow us to use a toaster after breakfast hours. Customer service 3, room 9, location 10.
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Hillside"
Honestly, the place is getting pretty dumpy. But for the price and the waffle makers its still the best value on the access road.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Ski at Killington."
Had a great day Sunday after coming up on a rainy day from New York on Saturday. Skied with my 2 grandchildren who came over from Massachusetts for the day. The hotel was better than fine. Very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Decent Hotel close to the mountain."
When I arrived to check in, the woman at the front desk was very rude and acted as if I were bothering her.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"great for the price"
great for the price. walls are thin, can hear all your neighbors. serves the purpose of lodging close to the lift. more than was expected for the nightly rate. overall i would stay again.
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Hotel not the cleanliest"
Honestly, check in was great. Very close to Killington Ski resort, but the hotel itself was a little dirty. There was dirt on the shower curtain. After seeing some pictures online of the mattresses in some of the rooms, I was actually afraid of sleeping on the bed because it was so gross.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"garbage"
Everything about my stay was garbage except the view which is always nice in vermont
1 night trip with friends Nov 17, 2014
christopher
"Only here for a few hours of sleep"
Just a quick overnight for us on the long drive to Ludlow so didn't have a strong impression either way ... but the property looks very well kept, new ... our room was clean, big ... Location is kinda far away from everything
"good value for budget motel"
Very clean facility. Nothing special about breakfast but did not expect much b/c of price. Good heat for this time of year. Managers were not always in office but they were pleasant. Some in my party had trouble understanding staff's accent but I did not.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Decent"
It was worth the $66 compared to $90-150 everywhere else. Little bit of a funny smell, doable though.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2014
"Updates needed"
Hotel was located close to Killington Ski area, some updates need to be done - LCD/LED Flat Screen tv, new mattress and pillows. Also better breakfest choices.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Fourth Visit Not The Charm"
Three previous visits here had been fine. This time the lady at the desk was not cordial in any sense. But the real disappointment came at check out. She wanted to charge us for having our dog in the room. We told her the dog spent the night in our car, which is the truth. She replied to us, "Who keeps their dog in the car?" We explained that we do when it isn't cold because he is old, feeble and can't do stairs, which he would have done (2nd floor) had we taken him to the room. We noted that we didn't try to hide the fact we had a dog and that we had walked him there a couple of times since our arrival and that's why he had been noticed by one the staff. She said she'd check with her housekeeper and, if any evidence of a dog were to surface, we'd be charged accordingly. We were under time constraints so we said OK. Had we had more time we would have requested she go with us immediately to our room to check it out for herself. So far, three days later, there's no evidence of an extra charge on our card, but her initial lack of friendliness coupled with her virtually calling us liars put a significant damper on our trip home. Too bad because our past experiences with the staff have been good.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Bert
The hotel staff was interesting asked for my credit card number written down which I thought was odd. The room was okay but a bit outdated and you could hear people around you if you know what I mean.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Joshua
"Adequate Room, Bad Breakfast"
Pretty run of the mill except for the breakfast which was sub par. Put a little effort in, geez.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Tommy
We stayed at the Hillside on a previous occasion and booked on short notice. Was surprised they had a vacancy. It's clean and quiet and the rooms are spacious. We've not eaten the complimentary breakfast (although a lot of people were taking advantage of it), but the availability of coffee is a plus. The only drawback is parking. Unless you're early, you'll have to park on the street.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Not good!!"
I don't normally leave bad reviews but this room was awful. We ended up leaving after 10 minutes and going elsewhere. The room was filthy, streaks on the mirror, food stuck to the lamp, sheets untucked, crud in the sink, and not vacuumed. I felt bad for the guy at the front desk because he was nice. Looks like somebody had a party in the room and trashed it previously. Unfortunately we were unable to get a refund because we paid in advance through expedia for 2 rooms and it was too late to cancel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
emily
"worst hotel"
I was very unhappy with my visit. I was not told that i would have to pay additional money for my 15 and 17 year old child. When I arrived late on Friday night I was told I had to pay another 80.00. There is no door for the shower. I felt the springs I the beds which was aweful to sleep on. The toilet area was so small you couldn't move.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
norma spooner
"Hotel needs updating especially mattress."
Room totally outdated, old tv lousy color on tv. Bed too soft. Pillows were awful. Bugs on the wall. Needs updating. Other than that it is an inexpensive place to sleep for the night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
Ann
"Total dump - stay away"
Worst stay at a hotel I have ever had - RUDE staff, smelly rooms, parking lot overflowing onto the side of the road (thank goodness we had 4 wheel drive -since the only place located near a lighted area was a muddy area. Our only other choice was an unlit field even further down the dirt road), no door for the shower area - therefore NO privacy when it came time for a shower (except for the shower curtain...), the bed was as hard as a board and the pillows were less than an inch thin (airplane pillows are thicker than these were) and yes we did try to request addtional towels and pillows - however, the RUDE staff would not accomidate this request. On top of all of this, even though we booked thru Hotels.com the hotel staff decided to change its rate and charged me additional $$ for the room - so I ended up paying almost double the rate I had already pre-paid. Sicne it was the Columbus day weekend - there were no other rooms around and unless we were willing to sleep in our car we were stuck at this dump. place is a total dump and ripe off and should be avoided at all costs. When we travel - we are only looking for a clean place at a resonable place were we can sleep and get a shower - we are not used to staying at fancy hotels. This hotel was so below what you would expect from a discount hotel room.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Laurie
"Worst Experience Ever."
Hotel staff were the most rude I have ever encountered. Beds were uncomfortable and unsupportive with little to no temperature control. Biggest complaint is the scam they are running. I booked a 2 bed room that can sleep 4 people. However since my profile defaults to 2 people, when I showed up with my son I was charges an additional $44.00. The expedia website does not differentiate in price between 2 or 3 people staying in a double bed room. Finally there is not enough parking spaces to support the hotel therefore you are forced to park along the road leading to the Inn.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Well when we got there we were on the 3rd floor no elevators, we had a lot of luggage, parking was bad, not enough, it was noisy, we were on the road side, then the continental breakfast was so crowded and the person restocking the food had no gloves on, big turn off!!!! will not stay there again!!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Jill
"Killington"
Furniture, and especially beds, need replacing.Beds squeaked every time you moved.Husband/wife operated.Sparse continental breakfast.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Frank G
"Not welcoming... Zero comfort"
I have never had a worse hotel experience in my life. Usually, at least the front desk is kind and welcoming...nope, greeted as if we were intruders. The pillows were thin and the sheets felt like i was sleeping on sand. Do yourself a favor and do not stay here.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"It was good"
It was pretty decent for just $85. we stayed there for 1 night on Friday, October 03, 2014. The lavatory flush didn't work properly and when we informed them they immediately gave another room. The room was pretty decent with a Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Iron Board, Wifi, Free Breakfast (Didn't have Breakfast so don't know how it was). Overall experience was good.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Gopal
Nice COmfortable stay within driving distances from both WoodStock and Montpellier. Usually don't find a room with Microwave at this budget. Can't complain much
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"Close to everything, nothing fancy"
It's a nice place to stay at a cheap price. Nothing too fancy about it, very basic breakfast (rather small area with minimal food), but if you're not too picky about where you're staying it's a good place. Beds are medium comfortable, but I wish I brought my own pillow.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
TJH
Stayed for one nigh. Was great for the location and price for being so close to Killington. I would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great for the Spartan Beast"
Was competing in the Spartan Beast over the weekend. Hotel is a stone's throw from Killington. My real issue revolves around the customer service. They really didn't seem to care.... The place served it's purpose. The breakfast is weak. Price worked for me.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
It was ok
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Connie
"Nice hotel terrible breakfast"
Good sleeping hotel descent location breakfast terrible need more food
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Quiet nights sleep!"
A good restful spot in the beautiful Vermont mountains! Evening clerk could have at least smiled once when I checked in but she did the job okay.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Rod
"Very peaceful and quite in beautiful Killington VT"
Totally enjoyed our stay at the Hillside Inn. Minor complaint, No ice bucket , didn't notice if there was an ice machine. impressed with the cleanliness of our room . Housekeeping staff did an excellent job.
5 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Paul Roy
"very comfortable great value"
We stayed one night. Easily found and close to many restaurant choices. Room was very clean and comfortable. continental breakfast was fine danish bagels cereal and coffee or tea. We requested foam pillows instead of feather due to allergies and they were immediately provided.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
judy
"Clean, very convenient, good size rooms."
Would be happy to stay again, though the breakfast is not very good.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Shockingly great for the price"
So clean, so spacious! very nice staff, convenient in killington - on main stretch. I couldn't believe the value for the money.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"A good place to rest your head"
This is a typical inn, and has all of the basics you'd need plus a microwave and mini fridge. The location is only a few miles from the mountain, and there are so many great places to eat very close by on the same road. Don't bank on the breakfast in the morning because it's pretty much just toast and cereal.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Lauren
"Nice room layout, close to Killington"
We had stayed here last summer as we got a good rate online. We chose this hotel again as the room layout was very nice and we were unable to get a better rate elsewhere for a hotel of comparable quality. The hotel is nestled among the trees by a stream and is very peaceful. The fact that children cost extra should have been made clear before I entered my credit card information as the extra fees cancelled out much of the reduced rate. Other than that, I have no complaints. This would be the perfect hotel to choose if you wanted to go hiking or biking at Killington. The gondola up Killington Mountain would make a nice weekend getaway coupled with a stay at this hotel so you can get an early start in the a.m. This hotel is right on the road to Killington Mountain. Second and third floor rooms are accessed by stairs only.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Quick weekend"
Needed an affordable hotel in the area for a night. Clean rooms and adequate amenities for the price. Staff was not very pleasant, but otherwise good hotel for the price.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Outstanding value"
We got a great rate that was half of what you'd find for a Vermont hotel in the summer time. But the low price doesn't indicate any drop in quality. You had a comfortable room, great wifi and good breakfast. Parking can be a little cramped but we found a space. I'd have no hesitation about returning.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014