All hotels in Burlington, Washington, United States of America
9384 Old Highway 99 NorthBurlingtonWA98233United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Delicious food
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington

"Convenient, clean, quiet, great breakfast"
04/20/16 fromthehat Sidney
Spent the night here after my car broke down nearby as I was returning home to Canada. Glad that I chose this hotel! Clean and quiet, with a noon check out, a fitness centre, pool and hot tub and a free breakfast with lots of choices, including scrambled eggs and sausage. Very happy with everything!
"Spontaneous getaway = great experience"
03/21/16 Justin C Chilliwack
Sunday after church we had a strong desire to head out to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for "dinner" - which was across the border near Mt. Vernon , WA. (Yes, impulsive and crazy) . We wanted to stay close by in the area so we decided to try this Inn for once. I called to book a pair of adjoining rooms for our family of 4, and was offered a fair price by Emi . However, that fair price turned into an incredible deal as she decided to drop the price substantially from the initial booking price because the one room with a tub wasn't available. When we got to the Inn we found it very tastefully decorated and spacious rooms : well-kept and a beatiful lobby and breakfast area. The children loved their room with two queen beds, complimentary wifi , and a huge bathroom, as did we. The breakfast was quite nice, with hot eggs, sausage patties, fresh waffles, assorted fruit, yogurts, bread, muffins, coffee, tea, and juices. We were very content and full . After breakfast we dangled our feet in the small indoor pool , then used the exercise room for about 40 minutes - loaded with top-dollar Precor equipment with tv screens ! Very nice and all in perfect shape, unlike this user :) We would strongly recommend this Inn to anyone who is looking for a great place to stay when near the Outlet Malls around Burlington / Mt. Vernon . We will be back , and thanks again to Emi for being so kind and helpful !
"Above and Beyond"
02/25/16 jjwgsr Portland, Oregon
I used Mobile Check in to set my time. I called to request a crib for my 11 month old niece. My sister, brother-in-law, my niece, and myself traveling on our way to Canada. The associate chose an ADA room which gave us tons of room even with the crib in the room. Great thinking on their part!! When we arrived Kayla was amazing! Very personable! She's a great asset to the property! We interacted with the GM Sandy as well great GM. I can tell she and her associates get along with each other amazingly! A very supportive working environment. The pool and hot tub are great. They renovated 3 years ago they said but it looks very taken care of. Haven't eaten the breakfast yet but I'm sure it's going to be wonderful. A great place to stay on the way to Canada or to wherever.
02/24/16 M M Seattle, Washington
This place is dog friendly and is a nice, clean hotel. We stayed on the top floor so it was quiet and a very pleasant stay. It was a great place to rest on the way to Vancouver, BC. They include a nice breakfast as well. I would definitely stay here again.
"Very clean nice hotel."
02/01/16 Dan P Morgan, Utah
I recently stayed at this hotel with my wife while traveling in the Northwest. We always look for a hotel of this quality since you can always count on them being clean and nice. This hotel was no exception and we very much enjoyed our stay here. The young lady behind the counter was very polite and very helpful in referring us to restaurants and attractions in the area. We would recommend this hotel for anyone.
"Treated us as old friends visiting. "
01/17/16 Lmm1174 Enumclaw, Washington
EMI at the front desk welcomed us as old friends returning for a visit. Our rooms were clean and we were made to feel welcome. This is close enough to walk for dinner at a sit down type restaurant or fast food. The mall and a whole bunch of things to do are within 10 min driving time. Easy access to freeway.
"Super comfortable sleep "
01/01/16 alyssaria San Francisco, California
Stopped off the road at this hotel that we saw from the high way driving by. Super comfortable pillows and bed. Love that they give four pillows per bed. Great fan/temperature control. Quiet. Easy access to high way. Clean bathroom and nice tub. Would highly recommend.
"Always stay here"
12/22/15 missMimi1391 Burlington, Washington
The staff is great at the fairfield inn and suites. they are always so friendly and helpful. The rooms are always so nice and clean. It sits next to a train and the freeway. Noise isn't too bad. Has a wonderful indoor pool and hot tub. They have a great breakfast selection. And the beds are great. I will continue to stay here and recommend people to stay here too.
"Good choice outside Cascades National Park"
12/12/15 RailfanMotels New York City, New York
A day of sightseeing between Seattle and Cascades National Park lead me to spend a night in Burlington. This area long I-5 is pretty much the last shot of chain named hotels prior to entering the Cascades Nation Park. You will find privately owned motels east of here, but I tend to favor the chain hotels. This Fairfield Inn is easy to find at Exit # 232 off I-5. For dinner; outside the hotel there is a Jack in the Box fast food restaurant, Bob's Burger Bar and a Shell (gas station) mini-mart with hot food service. These are all within walking distance from the hotel. Other restaurants are a short drive. My check in to the hotel was simple & quick, my special request was honored. The hotel lobby is clean, well-kept and new looking - my room and the rest of the hotel were just as well kept. The room was fair sized, brightly lit and well arranged. The room included a microwave & refrigerator which was useful. My room was located on the rear of the building (north side), It’s a scenic country setting, the dark sky's at night can help view the Northern Lights that may appear in the area a handful of times a year. The free breakfast was well stocked with both hot & cold choices. It’s a really nice hotel - I'll plan to stay here again on the next pass through the area.
"Superb staff, room, pool, free wi-fi, great breakfast"
12/10/15 JFors_12 Sechelt, Canada
There is no other way to say it: fantastic. Good price, senior's rate. Delightful fresh breakfast, fresh fruit salad, fresh fruit, warm porridge, milk, yogurt, greek yogurt, everything you need and want for a breakfast. The room was super clean. The bed was so comfortable! Central location, close to big malls, close to I-5. Quiet.