All hotels in Morro Bay, California, United States of America
290 Atascadero Rd, Morro Bay, CA, 93442, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"ett övernattnings hotell"
Små rum. Vi var på genomresa duger att sova en natt.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Mikael
SE
"Much better than expected"
I read some really bad reviews about this hotel and was surprised. This hotel is quite new, everything was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. Only downside: I couldn't find beverages...
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Nico
CH
Stannade en natt på genomresa
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Jesper
"Ok"
Trevlig personal i receptionen, lätt med parkering och ett plus med tvättmöjligheter. Rummet luktade konstigt och kändes inte så trevligt. Läget var ganska trist.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
André
"Tak över huvudet."
Helt okej för en natt. Stannade bara och sov på väg från San Francisco till Los Angeles.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
"Bra service"
Trevlig personal, enkelt med parkering.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Good motel"
A very good room except for the fact that we were awakened middle in the night because the battery for the fire alarm was flat, so we had to dismount this. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
VINCENT
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Morro Shores Inn & Suites

"Great location! Close to everything!"
08/26/15 Ravensrest Marysville, Washington
It was very quiet, Nice and clean with comfortable beds. Good location close to beach, shops and down town area. The breakfast was very bare minimum, not much to interest us. Loved that it had two doors, front and back, created nice breeze!
"Nice Hotel... Bathroom is weird"
08/22/15 Terri D Newland, North Carolina
The room was very clean. Bed slept well. The bathroom setup was weird. There was not a power outlet near the mirror. The wall hairdryer was also not near the mirror. Hard to see when getting ready. Also the light in the bathroom was burned out.
"Ok and affordable, clean."
08/22/15 stancarman Wilkesboro, NC
Room was ok for the price, clean and quiet. Ground floor room was handicap accessible, which may have impacted the bathroom layout. Hair dryer is a long way from the mirror, ditto for the electrical outlets. Breakfast ok with cereal, waffles, danish and muffins. Could have used some protein but otherwise just fine for the price. We'd stay again.
"Nice overall hotel"
08/16/15 justin c
This is a nice hotel and the rooms and the bed were good. It was slightly expensive but in fairness we did just turn up at night rather than booking in advance. It is not really near to the main points of Morro bay and we had to drive to the bay with the restaurants on. There was a breakfast in the morning with a largish room to eat in. The staff were very pleasant and helpful
"What a town!"
08/08/15 davidsW8865PR Emerald Isle, North Carolina
Great little place in an awesome little beach town! If you haven't been there you need to go. Great food, shopping and hotels. Best hidden secret on the coast. Moro Shores was very very nice, not five star but with a pet, it was great.
"Ok, not my favorite"
08/05/15 goldenjag25 goldenjag25
We've stayed at Morro Shores in the past, mostly because they offer a family suite that is very large and comfortable. They've recently renovated the family suite room which was nice. It has "hardwood" floors, new bedding, etc. But the bathroom has not been updated. We had issues with the a/c and they kept saying that basically it was our error, but it was much warmer in the room with the king size bed than the room with the two doubles. Frustrating since we were staying there for more than 1 night. Also it's not that inexpensive, if we could find another hotel that was nicer with a big room like this we'd probably stay somewhere else when we go to Morro Bay.
"Not Impressed at all."
07/20/15 Steve M Tulare, California
The front desk charged me more to keep my pet there, even after i booked online and informed them that i had a dog. I felt like it was a strong arm tactic, since all the other places in town were sold out. The front desk was telling all of the customers in front of me that were checking in that, they could have paid less if they went direct through them, just showed lack of class in my opinion. Nonetheless, i won't be staying there again, the cost was to high for rooms that were just a little better than a motel 6
"Very Pleasant"
07/11/15 Julia B Perth, Australia
We stayed at Morro Shores on our extended road trip up the West coast. This motel was basic, but had everything that we needed for our one night stay. And for the low price that we paid, we were very satisfied. The staff were pleasant and the location is close enough to the beach and the town of Morro Bay. I would definitely recommend staying here, it is excellent value for money!
"Just OK"
06/19/15 CortlandBob
Stopped on the way to Disneyland. Room we got was being renovated, so it smelled of paint. The bathroom was nice, but glad we were only staying one night. Kind of what we expected for under $100, but disappointed that they would rent out a room that was not ready.
"Pleasantly Surprised"
06/01/15 Peggy A Bakersfield, California
I am pleasantly surprised because I cannot afford expensive hotels so when I found out I could afford this I was hesitant. So much to my surprise when I checked in the people were friendly, and helpful. When I entered the room I was floored, hardwood floors, fireplace, whirpool tub, nice beds and a couch. Everyone was able to have a bed. We had a total of 3 beds and a fold out couch. When I asked for an extra blanket it was handed to me with no problems. Cannot wait to go back and spend more time. I highly recommend this place.