All hotels in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
1 Hotham St, Liverpool, England, L3 5PD, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"More than i expected"
Short overnight trip but hotel clean, staff friendly, called me a taxi in the morning and free continental breakfast with good choices
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Nicola
"Relaxing stay nice n quiet,and central."
Great stay again, our 2nd visit will certainly come again.Breakfast is very relaxing more so when you don't have to rush off to work.Nice big 42inch TV Mr n Mrs M Jagger
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
michael
"Very handy for Lime Street railway station."
Had a long weekend stay in family room as student daughter joined us for Fri & Sat night.Not much room when there was 3 of us but okay for 2 but hey didn`t have the cat with us!Good pizza pub just down road. Room clean & no problems with it except for a couple of light covers missing (above bed & bathroom mirror).Continental breakfast okay & eaten in comfort.Couple of places could do with a paint job such as banister on stairs from Ground to first floor.Nice to be in a hotel that had a lift that worked.All staff very helpful even @ 2am.
5 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Kenneth
Easy access to all attractions. Friendly staff, overall good value for the price paid
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Lord Nelson, Liverpool"
Hotel very cold. Not impressed with the breakfast, no hot food.
4 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
"weekend break"
good stay staff very good with in 5 mins of all sites
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
leighton
"nice stay."
short stay for a match staff friendly, helpful have with overall.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Mrs Margaret
"Lord Nelson, Liverpool"
Basic but clean, tidy and handy for all amenities.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"cold"
Cold
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Anthony
"Authentic scouse experience"
prepare to be underwhelmed. The hotel is being refurbed, which it needs, but that probably won't make the walls thick enough. they give you the tv remote with the room key, but the batteries had been nicked.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
dr m j t
"Overnight stay"
Stayed here a number of times and its always good. Very central for Lime Street Station and other city centre amenities. Good parking in Liner car park if required.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Great Hotel & location for the price!"
Great price for an overnight stay in Liverpool & only 5 minutes walk away from being in the heart of the city centre.Clean & tidy & well worth staying at! :)
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"good value"
Nice hotel with good city location.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2014
neil
"great,place,to,sy,stay"
very,comfy,very,nice
2 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
james
"Great little hotel"
A very pleasant hotel right next to lime street station. Good price, location, rooms and service
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Alastair
"Central Location in Liverpoolwere most"
Situated adjacent to Lime Street railway station this hotel provided excellent value for money, the rate was for Bed and a substantial continental breakfast. I had a single room and when they gave me the key to room 101 my heart dropped. The room was compact, clean and warm there was a large flatscreen TV and tea & coffee facilities. The staff were very friendly & helpful. From the outside the building is not that impressive but once inside it represents very good value for money. Based on this one visit I would recommened this hotel.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"hotel lock in"
Stay was ok until following morning when after breakfast was told that I could not leave hotel due to dispute between owner and previous owner.But if I left I could not get back in.As I was getting a cruise I stayed in the hotel until I left.Felt this was not satisfactory as I would have liked to see Liverpool a bit before I left
1 night trip Nov 23, 2014
DAVID
"Nice Hotel near Lime St. Train Station"
Nice hotel within easy reach of the train station, university and city centre.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel"
I visited the Lord Nelson in Novemeber 2014, and was very happy with my stay. The room was clean, staff were friendly, free wifi and TV in the room and breakfast was lovely. Definitely better than I expected for the money. I would definitely recommend, if I am back in Liverpool I will definitely book again to stay.
6 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Molly
"Good location, helpful staff, clean room."
I wanted to stay near the station and within easy walking distance of Brownhill Rd plus the sights and The Lord Nelson fitted the bill. The room was pleasant, clean and comfortable although a bit smaller than I anticipated. The bathroom was clean and spacious. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was good value for money and conveniently located.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Glenda
Good local hotel,staff very helpful no complants ..
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Wendy
"recommended"
convenient location and good facilities
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
helen
"Acceptable"
Great location, nice bar, nice staff. Bed clean and comfortable but on the whole the room was very basic and a bit grubby. Wouldn't put me off though, I would stay here again, location and staff, particularly the ladies looking after breakfast were excellent. Could do with a few bob spending soon is all.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Pete
"Richard from Coventry over night stay"
To close to lime street taxi rank ie noisy throughout the night. Corridors need a fresh coat of paint. Windows need cleaning. Reosnable stay for the price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"cheap but dispiriting"
The staff were friendly and efficient but the environment itself was slightly dismal: a bit grubby and dispiriting and nineteen fifties. Damp on walls, cables falling off the wall, only one power socket shared with the TV, hardly room to turn around in my little single room, no door on toilet, a glaringly bright bedside light .... but a huge TV and the bed was comfy enough.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
jo
"Please note!"
Be sure to ask for a room on the street side of the hotel as the other side is a few feet from the wall of a major rock concert venue and the noise is unbearable!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Perfect for the station and city centre"
Breakfast was good. Close to station. Massive tv in the room
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Armo
"Great location/confortable and clean room."
My staying at L/Nelson hotel was nice and the staff on duty were fanfastic and friendly.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Imad A
"You get what you pay for"
I booked this hotel so that I could attend an evening match and easily get the 6am train back to London the next day.It was in a perfect location next to the station.For the £30 I paid I didnt expect the Ritz and I didnt get it! But the room was clean and comfortable with a kettle and tea and coffee. Sure it was very basic what with a flimsy door that blocked out absolutely no sound from the corridor and creaky floorboards, but for the price I was happy enough.The staff were really friendly and helpful and I had a good nights sleep. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap place to crash after an event in Liverpool, just dont expect any luxuries.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Kingy
"Very pleased."
Thank you for looking after me. Wherever I go to stay, ALL I want and need is for my room to be spotlessly clean. That's all I ask. At The Lord Admiral, this is what u always get. This is my second stay and will not be the last. The bed linen was fresh and my bathroom spotless, thank you. I'm always impressed with the friendliness of your staff. The location could not be better! A 40 second walk from lime street train platform into the hotel lobby! Awesome. Keep up the good work and don't change. Never let the hygyne fall, always keep the same standards. Many thanks again
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
James I
"Nice hotel but noisy outside"
The O2 academy is next to it and so it was noisy up to 11pm so not good if you want an early night or are bothered by the noise.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Josh
It was ok but we had no chair in our room and we also had to go and get a remote for the television. Also we could hear the people on the floor above us walking about early in the morning. The breakfast was good :)
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Lfc4ever05
"Reasonable hotel close to the railway station"
Not much to say only there for a single night but the staff were friendly and the room was fine for the short time I was in it
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
This was a fantastic hotel, great value for money. Room was spotless, comfortable bed and good bedding. Easy walking distance to city centre and all of Liverpools wonderful old buildings
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
Jan
"Good location except for gig nights"
The hotel is across from Lime St. Station and next door to the O2 acadamy. All of Liverpool amenities are on the doorstep. The hotel has been taken over and is starting a much needed makeover. The corridors are looking really tired and the floors creak like crazy. The staff are friendly and helpful and the bar area is nice. I had the top room and did like the size of the room. Spacious with an even more spacious bathroom, albeit without a bath. A 42" TV was a nice touch. The night I stayed a band were playing the O2 and the noise did reverberate through my room. Somehow it put me to sleep but then I was awoken by a number of rain storms. These played havoc on the roof and kept waking me. I also noticed a draft now and again but couldn't pinpoint the source. Breakfast was very busy and the choice was minimal but OK. Overall a decent location, a good stopover place.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"very convenient for lime street station and centre"
only stayed one night in single room, but it was very nice with large tv.screen, shower was cold which I forgot to advise staff on leaving, breakfast was good too.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
paul
"Good position"
Very basic room, no telephone for emergency. No bed side cabinets. One bed problem with bottom sheet, did not cover mattress. Good point, fan in room. Only net curtain in bathroom. No note of breakfast times.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
susan
"Good Hotel except breakfast"
Great except for long wait for cooked breakfast, had to do with tea and toast as still not asked what I wanted by 7.50 despite breakfast staring at 7.30.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Tom Psrry
"Perfect city centre location"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Lord Nelson. The only slight complaint was that our room was right near to the lift as it made quite a noise. But it was switched off at 10 so it didn't really affect our sleep. We were there for our daughters graduation and it was a perfect location for that. All in all we had a very nice stay. We will defiantly be back.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Lisa Shore
"Good value budget hotel"
very run down area and hotel corridors very tired and undecorated but the bedrooms are large and modern so don't let first impression put you off, Basic continental breakfast but helpful and friendly staff. For the/amount paid it was good value
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Maureen
"Big Screen TV makes up for Old Room"
Room appeared to be very old but was quite large and had a 42 inch flat screen TV on the wall which made television watching a bit more pleasurable. The continental breakfast was more than adequate as besides the usual cereals and pastries it also included large slices of good quality ham. Location was excellent being only a few yards from the Liverpool Lime Street train station. When we arrived the lights behind the bed were not working but the globes were replaced the same day we reported the issue. They even tightened the lock on our hotel room door which was a bit loose without us even asking for this.
4 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
"very friendly staff"
The staff were very friendly and gave information about buses, trains etc without any prompting. Location could not be better. Breakfast was more than adequate, help yourself buffet. Rooms were small but beds were comfy. TV was enormous Prices at bar and for room were great. Will be going again.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Laings
"Location, location..."
Great location, friendly staff. Room clean but bathroom looking tired. TV not working properly - right side of picture missing and guide out of step with actual programmes. Room nice and quiet.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Ant
"Nice hotel. Clean and comfortable."
I stayed in a twin room for one night. The hotel was very clean, staff were friendly and the room was very comfortable. I didn't have the breakfast as we weren't up in time but overall I would definately recommend to a friend.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
mia
We arrived on the late ferry into liverpool at 3:30 AM, The welcome at the lord nelson was great, be warned though the lifts dont work late at night, I had requested a quiet room as some travellers had commented on the noise, we had a great little room at the top of the hotel, it was warm quiet and very comfy and the bathroom was fantastic, excellent shower! After 4 days in a tent it was perfect. Breakfast was fine, plenty of choice and the staff very friendly and accommodating looking after our luggage while we checked out the sights of liverpool. Thanks lord nelson, would stay again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
hils01
NZ
"Great location, comfortable stay."
The first key that reception gave us was an occupied room, leading us to think that security could be improved if the administration by reception was better
1 night family trip May 16, 2014
Cat
SG
"OK and next door to o2 acadamy and lime st station"
rooms ok and slept great. Only 5 min walk to city centre
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Art
"Comfy bed and great service"
I had a pleasant nights stay at this hotel - it was very easy to find from Liverpool Lime Street station, and the staff at reception were very helpful. I had booked into a single room, but ended up with a spacious room with two beds which was a bonus! The room didn't have much natural light which was a shame, and it was next to the lift, but this got turned off from 10pm-7.30am so it didnt keep me awake. Very comfortable bed. Continental breakfast in the morning was adequate. Good communal lounge area.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
"In need of redecoration"
The room was a bit sparse and the fittings in the bathroom were missing and could do with a good revamp. It is quite close to the railway station and taxi rank, but I suppose it is OK for a one night stop. Even though I did get a reasonably good sleep despite the lift was outside my door, but the owners stopped operating this after a certain time so as not to disturb guests as it is a little noisy. A continental breakfast is included in the price. ,
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"great location"
Hotel has a great city centre location right next door to the O2 Academy. Rooms are very clean and well laid out.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014