All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1421 SE Tech Center Pl, Vancouver, WA, 98683, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"No security. My car was busted into."
Stayed there one night and my car was broken into. The car was parked right in front of the hotels main entrance and it was still vandalized. Absolutely no security in the parking lot and the hotel wanted nothing to do with it and offered very little help or even offered any simpathy. They greeted me the morning after the break in with paper instructions on how to file an online police report. I get the feeling they do this all the time. When rating this room alone is was very clean however the building was loud most of the night with people taking in the halls. Overall rating is poor. No security at this hotel and the staff appear to be trained not to offer any help when break-ins happen. BTW at least two other cars were broken into the same night my was there. My advise find another hotel. You might pay more but it might be worth it.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
Sean
"Clean and quiet"
The room was clean and the staff was very nice. Breakfast was perfect for a family on the go.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Hard Bed"
As many of the 'boomers' are getting a bit older, our bones don't take well to a firm mattress. A thicker mattress pad would do the trick!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Sherral
Clean comfortable rooms. Very spacious and the rate was unbeatable! I'm only bummed that we can't stay on our way back through as they are booked that night. Next time for sure!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2012
"Great Rooms"
This was an exceptional find and a great value. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2012
Craig
"Great experience, has everything"
We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was so friendly. Breakfast was quite nice, the room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Work out room was small, but had just what I needed. Nice pool area and the hotel is close to everying and easy to get to.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2012
Colorado Traveler
"These are not suites"
They are small hotel rooms with an extra half wall down the middle.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
"GRADUATION"
HOTEL WAS PERFECT! KIDS LOVED THE BREAKFAST. IN A GOOD SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD, WITH GOOD SELECTION OF RESTAURANT CHOICES,
2 night trip Jun 9, 2012
RANDY

"Exceptional service!"
We went on a trip own to the Portland area over the long weekend and arrived very late approx 1:30 am Saturday morning. We knew our reservations at Springhill were for Saturday night and thought maybe the hotel might have an extra room for us to stay a day early. Unfortunately the young lady at the desk said that they were all booked that evening due to a event that weekend in the surrounding area. My family and I decided to just rest up in our vehicle in the parking lot until the morning. At about 5:30am, Nikki noticed that we were still there and offered us room that was made available due to a no show. She checked us in early for Sat. Nikki was very sweet and very attentive to have thought of us that early morning. She went over and above her call of duty. Thanks Nikki. For that we will definitely be a returning customer!
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Marie
"Gem"
For the price this hotel is amazing!
Business trip Oct 1, 2012
Nick

"会社のofficeに近い!"
新しくできれいな、気の張らないホテルです。とはいえ、2部屋構成のsuiteなので、くつろげます。空港への送りも、土曜日の朝6時台でしたがまったく問題なく、気さくなおじさんが連れて行ってくれました。いいホテルです。
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Yパパ
JP
"部屋が広い!"
何もかもが広々としているので快適でしたが、一方でリネン類は直してはいただけましたが、滞在中に変えてくれた気配がなかったのは残念でした。また、掃除に関してはリネン同様すべてをクリーンアップしてくれてる感じではなかったのがこちらも少しだけ残念です。そのほかはLANの利用もスムースだし、朝食は普通、サービスも満足です。
4 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
JP
"예약고객에 대한 허술한 예약관리가 치명적 결함"
(1) 예약시 자정쯤 체크인한다는 특별요청을 남겼음에도 방이 배정되지 못해 차로 20여분 떨어진 타 숙박시설로 임시 투숙케 조치되었고 개인적으로 차량을 렌털하고 있었기 망정이지...불쾌, 불편하였음은 이루다 말할 수 없었음. (2) 뿐만 아니라 오후 2시이후에 방 청소를 요청(do not disturb tab 제거 및 housekeeper에게 구두로 요청)하였음에도 저녁에 들어와보니 청소가 전혀 되어있지 않았음 (3) 위치, 환경, 스텝의 친절함, 객실의 청결, 안락함 등은 만족할 만함. (4) 결론적으로 호텔의 전반적인 경영관리를 개선해야 고객만족을 극대화할 수 있음.
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2012
1 night trip Jul 1, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for SpringHill Suites Vancouver Columbia Tech Center

"No oatmeal for you!"
05/24/15 59stevem Richland, Washington
I stayed at this property on a Saturday night over a holiday weekend. Sunday breakfast hours are 7 am to 10 am. At 9:10 am, I went down to breakfast expecting to have a bowl of oatmeal, as I always do when staying at a SpringHill Suites. No oatmeal was available (I saw the oatmeal pot earlier in the morning), and the attendant said it was "all gone." He indicated no more oatmeal was forthcoming, even though breakfast was scheduled to last nearly another hour. How can breakfast simply run out of oatmeal? This is either very poor planning by hotel management, or simply an uncaring attitude about the breakfast offering. One reason I pay more to stay in the SpringHill Suites brand is because of the breakfast offerings. Oatmeal is a standard offering, and I expect it. This experience damages the brand in my eyes.
"Memorial Day Weekend Nightmare"
05/24/15 ArtistMasha Huntington Beach, California
As a healthcare consultant who lives out of hotels throughout the USA, and who is a Platinum member, this was the worst Memorial Day Weekend my spouse and I have ever had. I flew to my spouse's contract city, and this hotel we stayed at had the following nightmares: First room the toilet was clogged and the bed was as hard as a board, they moved us and the sink was clogged, but even worse, we were kept awake until 2am by rowdy noisy guests. When I called down at the front desk their reply was, "We have too many guests." Then after numerous calls and complaints and not even being able to use the hot tub due to out of control unruly children, the hotel staff told us they could do nothing and to call the Vancouver, WA police! This hotel has no management and does not care about its Platinum members who live out of hotels for work and pay $25,000/year towards Marriotts. I will never stay here again!
"Nice location, clean and comfortable"
05/19/15 Pamela M Los Angeles, California
Great location, close to restaurants and plenty of parking, which is a plus. Very clean property, comfortable beds, nice staff and a competitive price. Tucked away in a quiet location, away from the main thoroughfare. Starbucks is close. :) Can't go wrong with this hotel.
"Excellent all the way arounf"
04/19/15 BendBurd
From the moment we stepped in the lobby, we were impressed. Very friendly staff at all corners. The building is new and well designed. Our king bed suite was fantastic. Very new and spacious, though it is probably the average square feet of a normal hotel room. We would hesitate to come back.
"Decent hotel but overcrowded breakfast area"
03/28/15 Mintly Vancouver
Comfy beds, nice and clean rooms. Breakfast area was overcrowded and no where to sit when we went. Breakfast did not look as good as other Springhill Suites we have stayed at. We had to skip breakfast:(
"Very Good and what you would expect from a SpringHill Suites"
03/21/15 smcptravels Long Island, NY
One of the older style SpringHill Suites, but a Very Good one and staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean, water pressure very good. Bed was comfortable. First time here, I choose based on location and glad I did. Everything is really close by, food and shopping. This is the first Marriott property that I've stayed at where the free internet was very slow. Particularly around 8PM when many guests were on it.
"Outstanding service! Good location."
03/17/15 Nettasue Red Oak, Texas
I am currently staying at this property every week for business travel. The location is very convenient to work, shopping, etc. I have received nothing but outstanding customer service here. The front desk associates are so helpful. I store my luggage each week, and return to have it already waiting for me in my room. The room is clean, with plenty of space. There is a mini-fridge and microwave in each room. The only things lacking for me: a comfortable bed -- the mattress is not the comfy mattress I have learned to love from Marriott. The exercise room is quite small and lacking. There are only 2 treadmills and 1 elliptical machine. There is a pool and hot tub. The pool appears quite small. That being said, I still like the property and would recommend to family and friends.
"Great front desk"
02/26/15 sistersvacation Seattle
First I'd like to start off saying the young lady who worked the desk 2/21/15 was great. She was warm and welcoming. It was nice to be treated in a way that says "happy to have you here" We stayed one night and was happy with the room. It was clean. The beds were harder than I liked but it wouldn't stop me from staying again. The woman who worked the breakfast was very good at keeping the area clean and stocked. I wish the hotel had rules in the breakfast area. I saw a young girl come in to get food in bare feet and a man who wore socks outside to smoke and then back in around the food area.
"This Suited us to a T"
02/16/15 shelley2320 Maitland, Australia
We had 3 nights here and were very happy with our stay. The ground floor room was clean, quiet & comfortable and was a good size, we also had complimentary wi-fi. There was a separate lounge area to the 2 Queen beds, which were quite comfortable and also a little kitchenette which was handy. The bathroom basin was separate to the bathroom which made it easier for us with 3 adults although the bathroom was a little dated. The only issue we had was noise coming in through the door when there was other families in the hall and there is no in-room safe. We also enjoyed the breakfast buffet and there was a great selection of hot and cold foods. The staff were very friendly and courteous and also very helpful when using the safety deposit box. Would definitely stay here again if we ever come back to Vancouver WA!
"Everything was wonderful …except…."
02/15/15 jan1942woodland Woodland Park, Colorado
Walls are so thin, I could hear footsteps not to mention being privy to peoples conversations in the hallway with my door shut ! If you are a light sleeper this may not be the place for you. There was little or no outside noise however. Would have an excellent rating otherwise.