All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
1421 SE Tech Center Pl, Vancouver, WA, 98683, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
Nice rooms for the price!
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
"Very Clean and new hotel."
The hotel is very clean, rooms were clean. The bed left both my wife and I with sore backs in the morning. Found it odd, that the hangers in the closet actually protruded about 2" outside of the door, so when you closed the door, it caused the hangers to tilt on the rod, and some clothes to fall off the hangers. Also found it odd, that the sofa in the "suite" was adjacent a mirror, "I guess so you can entertain yourself?" Final disappointment was seeing signs advertising Wine and Beer in several locations, even outside - so when I hurried back to the hotel, expecting to watch Monday Night Football, I was disappointed to find that the Bar was closed, and wasn't going to open for the game... and there are no Quickie Marts, or Bars nearby.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
HogRider
"Great attention to the customer."
The staff was well intentioned and courteous. Everyone went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. I will use this hotel everytime I am in town.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"No security. My car was busted into."
Stayed there one night and my car was broken into. The car was parked right in front of the hotels main entrance and it was still vandalized. Absolutely no security in the parking lot and the hotel wanted nothing to do with it and offered very little help or even offered any simpathy. They greeted me the morning after the break in with paper instructions on how to file an online police report. I get the feeling they do this all the time. When rating this room alone is was very clean however the building was loud most of the night with people taking in the halls. Overall rating is poor. No security at this hotel and the staff appear to be trained not to offer any help when break-ins happen. BTW at least two other cars were broken into the same night my was there. My advise find another hotel. You might pay more but it might be worth it.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
Sean
"Clean and quiet"
The room was clean and the staff was very nice. Breakfast was perfect for a family on the go.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Hard Bed"
As many of the 'boomers' are getting a bit older, our bones don't take well to a firm mattress. A thicker mattress pad would do the trick!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Sherral

"Exceptional service!"
We went on a trip own to the Portland area over the long weekend and arrived very late approx 1:30 am Saturday morning. We knew our reservations at Springhill were for Saturday night and thought maybe the hotel might have an extra room for us to stay a day early. Unfortunately the young lady at the desk said that they were all booked that evening due to a event that weekend in the surrounding area. My family and I decided to just rest up in our vehicle in the parking lot until the morning. At about 5:30am, Nikki noticed that we were still there and offered us room that was made available due to a no show. She checked us in early for Sat. Nikki was very sweet and very attentive to have thought of us that early morning. She went over and above her call of duty. Thanks Nikki. For that we will definitely be a returning customer!
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Marie
"Gem"
For the price this hotel is amazing!
Business trip Oct 1, 2012
Nick

"会社のofficeに近い!"
新しくできれいな、気の張らないホテルです。とはいえ、2部屋構成のsuiteなので、くつろげます。空港への送りも、土曜日の朝6時台でしたがまったく問題なく、気さくなおじさんが連れて行ってくれました。いいホテルです。
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Yパパ
JP
"部屋が広い!"
何もかもが広々としているので快適でしたが、一方でリネン類は直してはいただけましたが、滞在中に変えてくれた気配がなかったのは残念でした。また、掃除に関してはリネン同様すべてをクリーンアップしてくれてる感じではなかったのがこちらも少しだけ残念です。そのほかはLANの利用もスムースだし、朝食は普通、サービスも満足です。
4 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
JP
"예약고객에 대한 허술한 예약관리가 치명적 결함"
(1) 예약시 자정쯤 체크인한다는 특별요청을 남겼음에도 방이 배정되지 못해 차로 20여분 떨어진 타 숙박시설로 임시 투숙케 조치되었고 개인적으로 차량을 렌털하고 있었기 망정이지...불쾌, 불편하였음은 이루다 말할 수 없었음. (2) 뿐만 아니라 오후 2시이후에 방 청소를 요청(do not disturb tab 제거 및 housekeeper에게 구두로 요청)하였음에도 저녁에 들어와보니 청소가 전혀 되어있지 않았음 (3) 위치, 환경, 스텝의 친절함, 객실의 청결, 안락함 등은 만족할 만함. (4) 결론적으로 호텔의 전반적인 경영관리를 개선해야 고객만족을 극대화할 수 있음.
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2012
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2013
3 night trip Jul 27, 2012
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for SpringHill Suites Vancouver Columbia Tech Center

"Good hotel. Very good location."
07/21/15 CharlieMickKeith Denver, CO
We stayed at a newer SpringHill Suite on the same trip so this one was a little dated by comparison, but still nice. Mostly small things made this Suite seem worse by comparison: paper bowls and plastic forks and spoons for the breakfast buffet, having to pay for the laundry, etc.. Prices were wrong for the food market and the employee did not seem to care. Pros: Good size room. Excellent location with lots of restaurants within walking distance. Easy access back to the highway.
"Best place ever!"
07/18/15 bettty45 Buckeye, Arizona
Absolutely loved this place. Everything about it was excellent :). Extremely clean, wonderful beds and linens, comfy pillows, loved the layout of the room and all the extra amenities. The service was perfect. Breakfast was fine too. The location was very quiet and safe. The grounds were clean and well taken care of. I highly recommend this hotel! I wish all establishments took as much pride in their businesses as this one. I wouldn't have changed a thing.
"Not a bad place to stay"
06/28/15 Bill D Vancouver, Washington
Booked my room using an outside booking company. Was assigned a accessible room with one queen bed. The room had a separate sitting area. Really only had two complaints. Only one TV for both the sitting area and the bed area. Could watch the TV from one or the other area but not both at the same time. My other complaint was the a/c blew directly across the bed. The bed was on the hard side. If the bed is too hard for your liking just contact the front desk and they will have a foam pad placed on top of the mattress. Room was very clean and showed little signs of wear and tear. The staff was friendly.
"Just okay."
06/23/15 nvychk Maryland
I wasn't too impressed with this hotel. The room had trash next to the bed that the cleaning staff had missed, the bathroom drain and fixtures didn't look like they had been cleaned, and the food for breakfast was mediocre (powdered eggs, greasy sausage, and oddly, no waffles. Coffee tasted awful too.). The staff was pleasant and helpful, and that was nice, but that was the main thing this hotel had going for them.
"Perfect stay for family vacation"
06/23/15 status88 Washington DC, District of Columbia
I stayed here for 5 nights with my family and the hotel was great. The room and hotel were very clean, the front desk staff was extremely courteous. There was always plenty of food during breakfast, even when it got crowded. Special kudos to the lady who attended to the breakfast area, she was always on top of things making sure food was getting restocked. It was in a great location, very quiet and safe, and there were plenty of restaurants within walking distance. As a Marriott Gold member, I would definitely stay here again.
"Good business hotel"
06/22/15 kumsachu Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
I stayed here for couple of weeks. It is a good compact business hotel. Nice friendly front desk staffs. Lot of places to drink and dine around the hotel. Most of the offices are close by and it is only 10-15 mins walk. The only negative is the breakfast. It is just scrambled eggs and potato and pork. It would be nice if they add waffles or some other dishes.
"No oatmeal for you!"
05/24/15 59stevem Richland, Washington
I stayed at this property on a Saturday night over a holiday weekend. Sunday breakfast hours are 7 am to 10 am. At 9:10 am, I went down to breakfast expecting to have a bowl of oatmeal, as I always do when staying at a SpringHill Suites. No oatmeal was available (I saw the oatmeal pot earlier in the morning), and the attendant said it was "all gone." He indicated no more oatmeal was forthcoming, even though breakfast was scheduled to last nearly another hour. How can breakfast simply run out of oatmeal? This is either very poor planning by hotel management, or simply an uncaring attitude about the breakfast offering. One reason I pay more to stay in the SpringHill Suites brand is because of the breakfast offerings. Oatmeal is a standard offering, and I expect it. This experience damages the brand in my eyes.
"Memorial Day Weekend Nightmare"
05/24/15 ArtistMasha Huntington Beach, California
As a healthcare consultant who lives out of hotels throughout the USA, and who is a Platinum member, this was the worst Memorial Day Weekend my spouse and I have ever had. I flew to my spouse's contract city, and this hotel we stayed at had the following nightmares: First room the toilet was clogged and the bed was as hard as a board, they moved us and the sink was clogged, but even worse, we were kept awake until 2am by rowdy noisy guests. When I called down at the front desk their reply was, "We have too many guests." Then after numerous calls and complaints and not even being able to use the hot tub due to out of control unruly children, the hotel staff told us they could do nothing and to call the Vancouver, WA police! This hotel has no management and does not care about its Platinum members who live out of hotels for work and pay $25,000/year towards Marriotts. I will never stay here again!
"Nice location, clean and comfortable"
05/19/15 Pamela M Los Angeles, California
Great location, close to restaurants and plenty of parking, which is a plus. Very clean property, comfortable beds, nice staff and a competitive price. Tucked away in a quiet location, away from the main thoroughfare. Starbucks is close. :) Can't go wrong with this hotel.
"Excellent all the way arounf"
04/19/15 BendBurd
From the moment we stepped in the lobby, we were impressed. Very friendly staff at all corners. The building is new and well designed. Our king bed suite was fantastic. Very new and spacious, though it is probably the average square feet of a normal hotel room. We would hesitate to come back.