All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
1421 SE Tech Center Pl, Vancouver, WA, 98683, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Hotel"
Nice hotel close to restaurants, bed was very uncomfortable and hard.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Very friendly"
Very friendly and helpful. Clean and spacious rooms.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Conflicted..."
This review is going to be very polarized. First the pros that my wife and I enjoyed. This has to be one of the nicest looking hotels we have ever stayed at. The outside is well maintained and the inside is flawless as well. Our room was big! It has vaulted ceilings, a great area for coffee and tea. We really enjoyed the seating area. It had a desk with swivel chair, a nice arm chair and a loveseat sofa. The surrounding area is also impressive with many things to do and almost anything you might need in close proximity. The office staff were very friendly. Now to the CONS: First, I went to go purchase a 20 oz soda and it was $3.25, that is a bit too much, even for a hotel. The king size bed was so hard that it felt like they put the 1" pillow top on a concrete floor, this wasn't expected. Also, this wasn't their fault but about 4am some frat boys ran down the hall yelling "Whoo!" All and all we didn't have a good night due to the bed mostly, it was so uncomfortable. One last thing, the TV was neither in front of the bed or the seating area. We came to feel that the hotel was constructed primarily for the many tech businesses around, ie HP ect.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Clean and inviting"
Clean hotel and rooms, hot breakfast served very well. Nice location 15 mins from Cascade Pky shopping area in Oregon.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
This is my third stay. We like the hotel. The breakfast however was not very good this time. We will be back.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Nice hotel in great location"
Easy access to hotel off of main highways. Close to shops and restaurants. Clean rooms, friendly and professional employees. Toilet and shower separate from sink and vanity. Air conditioning and heat worked great. Extra sitting area with coach, mini bar and desk. Great breakfast too. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Convenient Location"
New Hotel, very clean, close to restaurants, shopping, family, both in Vancouver and Portland. Only 15 minutes from PDX.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Vancouver
I am so glad you enjoyed you stay. Happy New Year!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
"Personal service from everyone! Very clean!"
They were very interested in making my stay comfortable and went out of their way to accommodate my personal needs. Mark, chief of maintenance, was my angel in disguise. What an amazing staff, a great place to stay. Will choose this hotel again for my next trip to WA.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Vancouver
Thank you so much for recognizing Mark. He teaches me something new every week by watching his dedication to our guests and fellow co-workers. I am s glad you enjoyed your stay and cant wait to see you again.
2 night trip Dec 18, 2013
OC Gal
"A great price for an upscale stay"
This stay was one of the best we've experienced for the price we paid. For a family of 5, we were comfortable in the room with two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Having a separate sitting area was nice, too. The only drawback was that we thought the pool could have been bigger. The breakfast was above average and we definitely will stay there again when we're in the Vancouver area.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
"Good hotel in a good location"
It's a very business location, but 164th street is a major thorough-fare and has all you need. I was visiting family and so it was a close location to the residential area. Quite and clean. I think they need to work on the break-fast. It was about the same as you'd get at a best western, but all in all, not bad. I would stay again if I was in the area. Nice to be away from the airport.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Super nice Springhill"
You can always count on Mariott for a nice hotel but this hotel is one of the best! Super clean, modern, quiet and nice central location to shopping, highways and airport.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Bronko
"Clean and comfortable"
Everything was clean. Adequate bathroom counter space. Micro/frig/sink. Had a king size suite. Comfortable sofa and chair in a sitting area that was divided by a partial wall from the bed. We were there only one night but it would be very comfortable for a longer stay as well.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Like home"
, friendly staff Its average clean studio with a comfortable bed I really enjoyed my stay
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"A nights stay on our road trip"
Very nice hotel, very clean, easy to find, close to alot. Good breakfast and comfy bed. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Megan
"Nice place, firm and comfortable beds."
Just a one night stay, but very pleasant. Staff worked with us to get a later than normal checkout time.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Close to HP and other tech companies"
The room was clean - the King suite was large enough. We were there for a Spartan race in Washougal, WA. The hotel was clean and was very affordable.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"New Hotel at Columbia Tech Ctr"
Nice clean hotel. Got to experience the Columbia Tech area. It was surprisingly quiet at night, they serve a good breakfast, nice rooms. Enjoyed our stay there.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Natalie
"Nice, clean hotel conveniently located in the Tech"
Stayed for 3 nights in July - will stay here again. It's close to brand new shopping, and is very clean. Had a great, fresh, continental breakfast that was included in the room charge. Small snack bar at the front desk too. Nice, clean & safe.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Nice rooms for the price!
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2013

Firstly, when I booked the hotel, as recommended by the Bride of the wedding we were attending, I could only get through to Hotels.com. We wanted to stay where the family was staying so that was acceptable. I read that there was a shuttle from the airport. When we arrived the shuttle was called, our name was given to the concierge at PDX, who in turn gave that to the hotel. The shuttle promptly arrived and delivered us to the hotel. We presented our confirmation number only to find out we didn't have a reservation....at least at that location. The shuttle from the Springhill Marriott Airport location in Portland picked us up. There was no shuttle from the Springhill Marriott Portland-Vancouver, so we had to order a taxi from the hotel in Portland to transfer us to the Vancouver location. That was about $55, US dollars, so really about $80 Canadian. The room was fine, we were located down the hall from family. There were many sports teams there. That was fine. In the afternoon the ventilation in the hallways was turned off and it was smelly and stifling. The odour and stillness of the air was easily noticeable and very off putting. The breakfast buffet was good but the replenishing of the items was slow.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"good place to stay"
It was a nice place to stay for the night. Kids loved the swimming pool. The breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Exceptional service!"
We went on a trip own to the Portland area over the long weekend and arrived very late approx 1:30 am Saturday morning. We knew our reservations at Springhill were for Saturday night and thought maybe the hotel might have an extra room for us to stay a day early. Unfortunately the young lady at the desk said that they were all booked that evening due to a event that weekend in the surrounding area. My family and I decided to just rest up in our vehicle in the parking lot until the morning. At about 5:30am, Nikki noticed that we were still there and offered us room that was made available due to a no show. She checked us in early for Sat. Nikki was very sweet and very attentive to have thought of us that early morning. She went over and above her call of duty. Thanks Nikki. For that we will definitely be a returning customer!
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Marie

"会社のofficeに近い!"
新しくできれいな、気の張らないホテルです。とはいえ、2部屋構成のsuiteなので、くつろげます。空港への送りも、土曜日の朝6時台でしたがまったく問題なく、気さくなおじさんが連れて行ってくれました。いいホテルです。
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Yパパ
JP
"部屋が広い!"
何もかもが広々としているので快適でしたが、一方でリネン類は直してはいただけましたが、滞在中に変えてくれた気配がなかったのは残念でした。また、掃除に関してはリネン同様すべてをクリーンアップしてくれてる感じではなかったのがこちらも少しだけ残念です。そのほかはLANの利用もスムースだし、朝食は普通、サービスも満足です。
4 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2013
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for SpringHill Suites Vancouver Columbia Tech Center

"Very good stay at SpringHills"
01/27/16 Rubens P
My stay was very good. Room is great and comfortable. Room is cleaned every day. The receptionists are friendly and very helpful, receiving packages, giving details and tips about what to do and eat in Vancouver and Portland. Only the breakfast would have more options, but it is ok.
"Great Breakfast"
01/06/16 Karen H Austin, Minnesota
The room was good. Comfortable beds and good living space, couch, chair, and desk. Breakfast was great. The buffet offered scrambled eggs, potatoes with peppers and sausage. Oatmeal with toppings. A selection of muffins and breads, fresh fruit and juices. Great coffee too!
"Bed bugs"
11/23/15 laxattackmom Bellingham, Washington
I would love to leave a positive review, as we have stayed here before but I can't. This was one of the worst hotel experiences I've had in my life. At 11:00 pm after being up since 6 am my son discovers a bed bug crawling on his sheet. He immediately captures it in a cup and I bring it to the front desk. I ask for a room change and am told there are NO MORE available!!! Thankfully another team member had an extra room a few doors down. However, one bug means more and our belongings have already been contaminated. After comping my room I still don't feel like it's enough for my belongings I will have to replace, the amount of time I am spending disinfecting our things and also the stress it has caused my children. The girl at the front desk had the nerve to say that she thought they'd gotten rid of them too! Obviously an on going problem. So beware and if you do stay here, check your beds and don't leave anything on the floor.
"Fantastic hotel with friendly people!"
10/31/15 Sarah B Astoria, Oregon, United States
We love to stay here when we travel to Vancouver. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Every room we have stayed in, has had a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. As well as a pull out couch and large screen tv. My kids really enjoyed the inside pool on the day it rained. The breakfast is nice, with options such as a waffle made fresh, cereals and baked goods, juice and coffee as well. I feel like I'm at my home away from home! You won't regret the stay.
"Wonderful stay"
10/26/15 Vickig5
I recently stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Vancouver WA. Great hotel to stay on the weekend close to Portland without the price. The staff was very friendly and ready to help (needed a toothbrush). The breakfast was average but filling and on the house. If you need better coffee there were a couple coffee places within walking distance. The suite was great for watching TV without laying in bed, and I had the best sleep on my week vacation and the pillow was great. Will stay here again when staying in Portland.
"Whoever is doing the hiring at this hotel deserves an A+!"
10/10/15 Alicia E Gretna, Nebraska
The minute we walked in the door last night we were greeted with a smile and a warm welcome by not only the desk attendant, Abby, but also by the guest attendant, Justin. We played cards in the lobby both last night and tonight and observed Abby greeting every single person as if they were the King and Queen of England. As we were playing cards, Justin stopped by and asked if he could personally get us some tea, coffee, water or juice. This type of customer service is why I remain a Marriotts rewards member. Did I mention the rooms were affordable, spotless and the breakfast was delish??!!!??
"Average hotel"
10/06/15 Shana913 Nashville, Tennessee
The hotel and my room were both clean and fairly nice, though a little outdated looking. The breakfast was pretty mediocre, nothing extraordinary. The biggest complaint was that during my first night staying there (first of two nights), the fire alarm went off at 4 a.m. Everyone made it out of the hotel, but after the firemen came, it turned out there was no fire. There were a lot of unhappy guests that night. I don't know why the alarm went off; it probably wasn't the hotel's fault, but it was a nuisance nonetheless.
"Great stay at a very accommodating hotel"
09/26/15 retiredsensei Seattle, Washington
Friday night, I stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Vancouver Columbia Tech Center. I was one of three high school cross country coaches traveling with our high school cross country team to an invitational which was held today (Saturday, Sept. 26) at the Portland Meadows race track. Our group staying at the hotel consisted on 56 high school student/athletes. The hotel was extremely prepared for our arrival. All room keys and rooms were ready for us to give out to our students. The hotel provided a continental breakfast for us in the morning. Plenty of food. In addtition, there was free wi-fi throughout the hotel and in each room. A fitness room was on site as well. The hotel is close to many food options. The hotel had a team rate and it wa $50.00 less per room than the Holiday Inn Express we had been staying at each year in Portland.
"Amazing! New! Comfortable."
09/21/15 Rich K Spokane, Washington
I arrived after midnight and was greeted by a friendly front office professional. (to the point of overly friendly corny but....you know what?...that's okay). The hotel was so clean. Everything was brightly lit and well displayed. The room was exceptionally clean. Wifi worked great. I would say the only negative is that the breakfast time is unforgiving. Perhaps leave some cookies and coffee for those of us who like to sleep in. (what are vacations for?) I took one of the apples...but it was about the size of a mandarin orange and extremely dry.
"Staff gave ZERO DUCKS!"
09/18/15 Jasmine H
I was flying out for a concert in Seattle and my flight was delayed then cancelled due to weather. I'd still like to visit the area, so I rebooked my flight for next weekend. My flight wasn't cancelled until 11pm CT when I called the hotel they gave ZERO DUCKS. I didn't want my money returned just a one week push out. The hotel was unsympathetic and immediately hung up. I also had two night scheduled with HOLIDAY INN. The HOLIDAY INN revised my reservation to next weekend and seemed REALLY happy to do so and did it without addional cost. I understand your policy, I don't understand your lack of compassion. Thanks for nothing...or better yet you should thank me for basically donating one nights stay for nothing in return.